Sonic The Hedgehod: Endless Winter(Private Continuation) - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonic The Hedgehod: Endless Winter(Private Continuation)

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Sonic The Hedgehod: Endless Winter(Private Continuation)

Shadow the Hedgehog's vision was flooded with a white tundra setting as he teleported into the area. He was searching for the Chaos Emeralds, as he always was, and heard word of Eggman being in the area. Knowing that he had Chaos Emeralds, he immediately dashed away, slightly hovering over the ground, until he saw a great temple-like structure in the distance. Feeling an energy coming from the place that seemed like one of the Emeralds, he set that as his destination.

Rainbow Dash= Best Pony Miles Prower's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Miles Prower on MySpace

"Yeah! Lets Go..." Tails said, hopping out and flying up. Two Chaos emeralds! That will be 2 more closer to beating Eggman! He thought, as he raced towards the Temple.

----------------

"Agreed..." Bolt said. "Im gonna ge for some Alaskin White Fi-" He suddenly stopped and perked his ears up. "Some ones coming!" He said, hearing a faint voice and a sound of something whipping at the air.
    Just your average, everyday Brony...who has a Fanfiction account

Garren nodded reflexively-it was a habit he had picked up doing his long association with the doctor. “Of course sir. How careless of me to forget, it shan’t happen again.” Garren paused once more. “At any rate, I have already bought out a few of the car garages and other such businesses; you will have excellent facilities and tools with which to rebuild the Egg-wolf. I will dispatch a salvage and transport team to the Egg-wolfs location with all due haste.”

Garren was running the numbers in his head, the additional five million he had wrestled out of the board would help matters-immensely. It had not been easy buying out so many companies so quickly-and in the case of a company that wouldn’t sell, arranging “accidents” and “unfortunate incidents”.
    "A really great people, proud and high-spirited, would face all the disasters of war rather than purchase that base prosperity which is bought at the price of national honor."
    -Theodore Roosevelt

Sora turned, hearing it to. "Is it that idiot again?"

----------------------

Eggman nodded. "Not much time though, prepare Egg Krakken for battle."

Ask Pony Discord

Garren straightened a bit at that. “Yes sir. If I recall, we have it stored at Port Smith ah, warehouse fourteen. I will make my way there and oversee the preperations.” Truth be told, Garren tended to get the Doctors various machines of doom a bit mixed up now and then. Still holding his cell-phone in one hand, Garren had withdrawn a pager from his other pocket and sent a message to one of the companies he had bought out-the Egg-wolf would be salvaged. Quite soon.
    "A really great people, proud and high-spirited, would face all the disasters of war rather than purchase that base prosperity which is bought at the price of national honor."
    -Theodore Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Koringu spread his wings. "Exactly why I decided to keep watch. I'll go see who it is."

With that, he took off, flying high enough so he would be cloaked by the fierce winds, but low enough so he would be able to make out who was approaching the temple. It appeared to be a red and black figure, shooting through the snow like a bullet. But then he stopped, and disappeared from view. Koringu started looking around, trying to find where he went to, but he only managed to get a look at Shadow, who had teleported right in front of him, before the hedgehog tackled him, sending them both plummeting down towards the snow.

Rainbow Dash= Best Pony Miles Prower's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Miles Prower on MySpace

Bolt's grip on his Elemental tightened even more. Suddenly, and Electric shock surged through it, and Bolts Wrist surged with electrical energy. He raised his free hand up towards the way of where the people were. He was ready to shoot at any time.

---------

Tails came through the flurry of snow, to see three creatures. Two were just staring at him, while the one in the middle was....firing a bolt at him?!?! Taile quicly put his hands up. "Woah woah woah! Its okay, were good..that is if youre good." He said, as the others showed up behind tails.
    Just your average, everyday Brony...who has a Fanfiction account

Sora looked at them. "Start talking."

OOC: I'm Knuckles, aren't I?

Ask Pony Discord

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Sonic ran up to the two other animals, in the distance another animal and Shadow were fighting. "Hey, whats the big idea!" yelled Sonic at the two other animals.

OOC: I got Ninja'd and yes you are.

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Blog Entries

Koringu and Shadow then slammed into the ground, the snow failing to cushion the impact, leaving Koringu dazed and injured. Shadow looked around at the scene before him. "Seems like I landed myself in a bit of a predicament. You losers are here, and I'm guessing you're the owl's friends," he said, nodding towards Sora and Bolt.

"Alright, I'll make this short and quick. Which one of you has a Chaos Emerald?"

Garren made his way over to a nearby car-a jet black hummer, he preferred lighter vehicles, but in this snow and weather, they simply wouldn’t last. Without a word, the wolf opened the door to the hummer and sped off down the road moments later. He had some preparations to oversee-hopefully, this would yield some profit. In the long run at least.
    -Theodore Roosevelt

Sora snarled at him. "What's it to you?" she asked, growling.

"Guys, let's try to settle down." said Knuckles. "Considering there's the wreakage of one of Eggman's machines and we didn't scrap it, I'm guess you or Shadow did it, right?" he asked Frost.

Ask Pony Discord

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

"I have one." said Sonic, showing him the yellow emerald.

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Blog Entries

"What's it to me? Funny you should ask that. I'm out against Eggman myself, but there's no chance of me teaming up with any of you. And the Emeralds are necessary for me to get rid of the madman. See your friend?" he said, pointing to the still unconscious form of Koringu. "If you don't give them here, I can easily leave you like that."

The hummer sped down a deserted stretch of road-showing a blatant disregard for the posted speed limits. Garren had already bribed the highway patrolmen in any case. He had no reason to slow down and no consequences to fear-what he did have to fear wasn’t from the highway, but from what would happen if the preparations were not complete in time.
    -Theodore Roosevelt

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast