Sonic The Hedgehod: Endless Winter(Private Continuation)
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonic The Hedgehod: Endless Winter(Private Continuation)

Rainbow Dash= Best Pony Miles Prower's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Miles Prower on MySpace

Default Sonic The Hedgehod: Endless Winter(Private Continuation)

Dr. Eggman has discovered a legend to the far north, in the snowy wilderness. The legend of a ancient creature capable of altering the Earth's climate, plunging the world into an ice age at will until it was sealed away in ages past, the keys to its tomb scattered across the area, each guarded by an ancient beast. Eggman plans to harness this beast's power to conquer the world as his own.

However, what he didn't count on was resistence this far from his normal stomping grounds. A trio of natives stand against him, attempting to stop him from unleashing the ancient evil. Meanwhile, Sonic and company, once again hunting the Chaos Emeralds, are drawn into the action but the protective native trio believe they too are against them. Will ether group manage to stop Eggman from unleashing a endless winter on the Earth?

Right now, Team Frost is next to Cyria's temple, and Tails, Knuckles, and Sonic(Sonic is NPC for now) Heading to where the temple is, because of an Eggman sighting.
    ---------------------------------------------

Bolt looked over to Sora and Koringu, after deafeting the Egg Wolf, they were about to go Check up on the temples holding the keys. "So, what now? Do We Eat First, then go do a check up, or go check up on the first temple, then eat?" He asked, thinking about his Stomach.

Tails, who was flying the X-Tornado, was following the Coordinates to the Eggman Sighting. "Not only has there been a sighting, but im getting a wierd reading of a Emerald, not just a chaos..but some other type, Where the sighting is as well." He said, bringing the Tornado down lower to get ready to land
    Just your average, everyday Brony...who has a Fanfiction account

Default Re: Sonic The Hedgehod: Endless Winter(Private Continuation)

OOC: Wait, I thought we were going to start fresh completely, so shouldn't the fight with the Egg Wolf take place first?

Ask Pony Discord

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

OOC: Strange, RT101 told me that we would start where we left off.

Oh, and this would go under Non-Pokemon RPs. The Private RPs section is for Pokemon PRPs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ombrare View Post
    OOC: Strange, RT101 told me that we would start where we left off.

Oh, and this would go under Non-Pokemon RPs. The Private RPs section is for Pokemon PRPs.
    I thought I said we would continue with the RP....

And if this is for Pokemon, then how come I see Kamen Rider things and other RPs not Pokemon Related? *looks to Godzilla* And Yu-Gi-oh and other crap...they dont care right now....Cause in the sticky post, on the last one AIE says Jus Make the Bloomin RP's

But If you want to start off from the beggining, its fine by me...well, sorta
    Last edited by Miles Prower; 14th September 2010 at 07:01 PM.

Looks like we just got a little mixed up. Yeah, I guess the Egg Wolf fight could occure, doesn't seem too bad an idea.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

OCC: Well then, start it up!

Sora looked to them. "The temple can't be opened without the keys, it's safe for now." she said. "And I'm starved."

----------------------------

Eggman snarled. "Stupid animals! Why is it everywhere I go there are talking animals that want to foil my plans!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Bolt perked up. "So We can eat now?" He asked, his hand gripped on his Elemental Emerald. "I could go for some Fish.....or mabye some Chicken...if they had any up here." He said, looking around. He could hear a faint jet enginge, but ignored it.

---------------

"hang On Knuckles, were landing. This snow is too thick too fly in! The place should be close by." He informed him, before bringing the Plane down.

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

"I'm not hungry, actually," Koringu said, his voice slightly monotone, yet still having an icy edge to it. "I'll stand guard. We shouldn't let our guard down for even a second."

OOC: What should Shadow be doing?

Garren stepped out of a rather…treacherous board meeting held at a rather lovely (by this backwaters standards at least…) lodge. The video conferences were always a bit more…exciting then face-to-face meetings, as everyone had a tendency to talk at once. Over the years however, Garren had gotten quite proficient at dealing with such things. Thanks to some careful manipulations and a few veiled threats, he had managed to wrangle up yet more funds for Eggman’s arctic operation.

Garren pulled a cell-phone out of his pocket and dialed the good doctor’s number. “Sir? It’s Garren. The meeting has concluded and I have managed to acquire a further five million to fund your ventures here.” Garren’s voice was cold and matter-of-fact, one didn’t want to get too emotionally invested in one’s work after all.
    "A really great people, proud and high-spirited, would face all the disasters of war rather than purchase that base prosperity which is bought at the price of national honor."
    -Theodore Roosevelt

OOC: third party?

Sora nodded. "I could go for fish too."

-------------

"Good! At least something went right!" said Eggman. "Some locals trashed the Egg Wolf. Why is it there are goody goody animals everywhere?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

OCC: Idk.....Probably searching for Chaos Emeralds, and he Teleports into the Thundra. He then finds sominc close by, and goes to see what there doing....

IC: Bolt looked to Korin. "Whatever Korin, More food for me and Sora." He said, not trying to be sarcastic. He then pulled out the Green Chaos Emerald Eggman had dropped when he left. "Mph...this emerald is just Wierd. What would that Eggman dude want with something like this anyways? I know it harnesses power, but what scheme would crazy have for it?" He pondered aloud. He then looked at his Electric Emerald gripped in his other hand. He had yet to find out the Mysteries of this emerald, but he knew it has big powers, especially if it put a scar like 'bolt down his back.

IC

Garren shared his employers exasperation with the self-styled hero’s of the world. “I do not know sir. However, if you are in need of transportation, I will arrange a helicopter flight. And sir, shall I have a salvage team recover the remains of the Egg-wolf? I am sure, that with the right palms greased, it could be operational again.”

Garren paused and ran some numbers in his head. “And sir, I do believe the local chief of police can be bribed-perhaps I could have these locals who have cost us both a great deal of money…thrown in jail for assault? Everyone has their price after all.”
    "A really great people, proud and high-spirited, would face all the disasters of war rather than purchase that base prosperity which is bought at the price of national honor."
    -Theodore Roosevelt

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Sonic hopped out of the plane, and he saw a strange structure in the distance. He looked and saw the weird readings were coming from that very same structure. Something about that place made him feel certain that there was more then one Chaos Emerald in that place. "Hey guys, I think we should head off towards that building or whatever it is overthere." he said, pointing at it.

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

"Too easy." said Eggman. "You know when I win, I want it to be spectacular!" he said. "I've got an escape pod, but yes, salvage the Egg Wolf, we'll upgrade it."

--------------

Sora nodded. "Let's go, see if we can get some food and find out about that guy."

Ask Pony Discord

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast