Some people on a road trip with Pokemon - (Lyrebird, Flaze & Heroic Sociopath) - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Some people on a road trip with Pokemon - (Lyrebird, Flaze & Heroic Sociopath)

Goddess Lyrebird's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Some people on a road trip with Pokemon - (Lyrebird, Flaze & Heroic Sociopath)

Bronte went inside to the Pokemon Center and booked two rooms which worked quite handy because she also took a book on Pewter City. Bronte then walked back outside and smiled. "That's taken care of but maybe you should heal your Pokemon before you get into the Gym. You never want to take on a Gym Leader without your Pokemon having any sort of rest." She explained as she started to read off the Pewter City Booklet.

"The museum sounds interesting I think." The town was pretty rural nothing like she was used to especially where she comes from. "I don't know what do you want to do first?" Bronte asked as she looked at Elliot.

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Some people on a road trip with Pokemon - (Lyrebird, Flaze & Heroic Sociopath)

"Well while I do want to go to the gym I think sightseeing would be a good thing too," Elliot nodded his head in agreement as he looked down at the map. "We can go to the gym in the morning,' he said as he pocketed his hands, only to rub the bandaid that was on his cheek. "I also have to tend to this better."

Blog Entries

"Well there is a muesum." Bronte pulled out the Pewter City guidebook. "I guess we can go there because it is like the only thing here worth going. Are you keen for it?" she pointed to the giant like building. "I mean there is nothing else here except some bug farm."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I think I've seen all the bugs I need to today," Elliot sighed while he turned to look at the museum. "There's a lot of creepy guys that like bug Pokemon huh?"

Blog Entries

"Yeah I don't get that." Bronte sighed. "Anyway where shall we go?"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Elliot nodded his head as he began to lead Bronte into the museum. He looked around the large building as he went in, managing to see all the types of exhibitions that they had gathered around the first floor along with a large Aerodactyl skeleton in the center of the building. He began to look at them with curiosity as he stared at the skeleton. "It really is big, wow," he marvelled in amazement.

Blog Entries

"I wonder if they have a gift shop?" Bronte looked around to try and find one.

"Yeah it is. Really big isn't it Elliot." A blonde hair male walked right next to Elliot. "Hey mate, how have you been?" It was Lachlan. "Checking out the stuff in the museum. Did you come alone?" He stood over Elliot. "It was a pain getting through Viridian Forest....hey look a spacecraft." He pointed to the giant space capsule right in front of them.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Oh wow, that really looks awesome," Elliot stood at the space capsule with amazement as he followed after Lachlan. He stared at it for a second before smiling, it was moments like that that made him glad to have left Pallet, otherwise he probably wouldn't have been able to see it. "I actually wonder what going to space would be like."

Blog Entries

"Yeah" Lachlan looked at the spacecraft. "It would be amazing to see and travel in space." Lachlan was very interested in a lot of things which included the unknown, nature, cities and women. He shook his head "As if we will be able to do it though." he sighed as he walked around. Suddenly he walked towards a door and looked around. "Did you travel alone or something."

He looked through the door window which was the door to the gift shop window and saw a young red hair beautiful woman looking at some junk. She realized that someone was looking at him and she smiled back. Until someone else opened the door knocking the guy down. "Oh that's not good." Bronte ran to the guy and passed the other red head. "Are you already?" she asked as she helped to pick up Lachlan.

"Yeah I'm fine...hey?" Lachlan who was a bit shook up was helped up by Bronte. "Oh he's cute." Bronte thought to herself while the same thought occurred in Lachlan "I'm hungry." maybe not. "Hi I'm Lachlan...it's nice to meet you." The blond male stood up and dusted himself off. "I'm Bronte....it's nice to meet you to. You shouldn't really stand close to doors, you know they will slam into you...yeah." Bronte flicked her hair as she looked down.

"Anyway what brings you here?" Bronte asked Lachlan who was too busy looking at the gift shop mug that another girl looked at. "Oh right. Nice hairband...ummm I just felt bored after defeating the Gym Leader just. He's tough and I bumped into my mate, Elliot."

"Wait you know Elliot. I travel with him." Bronte beamed as she looked at Elliot. "I'm like his sis in a way."

"Cool." Lachlan smiled as Bronte smiled "Cool."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well I see you two met each other," Elliot noted when he walked over to both Bronte and Lachlan.

Blog Entries

"Yeah anyway I just overheard something in gift store." Bronte pulled out a newspaper. "Remember the Team Rocket guys that tried to takeover Kanto a while ago? Well they are back and no one knows what they are doing or where they are." She threw the newspaper to Elliot.

"So if this is true, we have to be pretty cautious." Bronte added as she looked at Elliot. "Also the gift shop is totally lame." She turned her gaze to Lachlan. "So you took on Brock? How is he?"

Lachlan looked at Bronte and thought to himself "I wonder if they have food here." Then he answered the question. "He is tough. Gotta be on your toes. His best Pokemon is like an Onix. So Rock types, why?" Bronte just pointed at Elliot. "I'm a coordinator."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah I really should watch out," Elliot nodded his head while pocketing his hands. "Actually Lachlan, would you mind having a battle with me later? I haven't had trainer battle that could be really called such."

Blog Entries

"Yeah sure how many Pokemon you got?" Lachlan asked as he agreed to their battle. "So is there anything else here for us to see?" Bronte looked at both of them. "I thought this would be interesting well I mean for me of course but it isn't."

"Maybe they have some rare stuff like super guarded that we can't see, so we get the non rarer stuff." Lachlan remarked.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Actually you might have a point there," Elliot nodded his head, a mischivious smirk crossing his face as he looked around the museum once more. Now he really felt his sense of adventure spark off a bit when he heard Bronte say that.

His thoughts came to a halt though once he heard a loud explosion from the other side of the museum, causing Elliot to turn towards the source of the noise. "What's going on?" Elliot wondered, gasping when he saw a group of three men wearing black colored uniforms walking into the room. He noticed that there was a red R imprinted in every one of their uniforms.

"Attention to all the people here." the man in the middle stepped up, taking off the black hat that he was wearing on top of his head so as to show his blue hair. "We of Team Rocket have decided to interrupt your visit, we have special matters to settle so we'll like it if you all could stay quiet and be our hostages."

Blog Entries

Team Rocket rocked up and Lachlan was backing away slow. Bronte looked at Lachlan and whispered to him "What is happening?" Lachlan pulled her back to him and then whispered to Elliot "Are you already...I mean are you alright?."

Bronte who was taken back at getting pulled still asked "What is happening?" to which Lachlan whispered "Just stay quiet..." Bronte though did not listen as kept on asking "What is happening?" Lachlan looked at Elliot with a sigh. "Bronte just go with me on this one. Don't mess with them." He held on to her. "Just trust me on this." Bronte looked at him and sighed "Okay...okay....but we need a plan."

"Yeah I thinking of one.....I hope."

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast