Some people on a road trip with Pokemon - (Lyrebird, Flaze & Heroic Sociopath) - Page 4

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Some people on a road trip with Pokemon - (Lyrebird, Flaze & Heroic Sociopath)

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Some people on a road trip with Pokemon - (Lyrebird, Flaze & Heroic Sociopath)

"They left the first aid kit," Fin said while looking down at the first aid kit that had been were Bronte was. "Well, Guess I should get moving," he said while ruffling the back of his head.

"You know you're kinda forceful sometimes," Elliot groaned as he tried to keep up with Bronte while the two ran into the forest. "And chancers are we're going to crash into him again, but who knows." he said while looking at the girl for a moment. "By the way, I think I should go in the front since Charmander has advantage here."

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Some people on a road trip with Pokemon - (Lyrebird, Flaze & Heroic Sociopath)

"Then we crash into then. He was wasting time, my time and advantage disadvantage." Bronte explained "It doesn't matter. Anyway from what the Pokedex says there are Pikachus, Caterpies, Weedles and Pidgeys here and none of them interest me, so that's lovely." Bronte could feel the moisture in the air from the forest.

"This is not going to do wonders on my hair, the moisture." She muttered to herself. Everything was going well until two bug trainers appeared jumping from a tree. "Seriously what's with people and jumping from trees?" Bronte looked at them as she asked Elliot.

"We are the bug trainer group Number 1 in the Viridian Forest. You have to beat us before you can continue." They were pretty short and had funny hats. Bronte started to walk past them continuing to not give a stuffing. "Hey what are you doing?" One of the Bug Group I guys yelled at her.

"Err walking you know because I can."

Then they both spoke together. "Under League rules when a trainer asks you to battle, you have to battle."

"Okay creepy twin vibe but I'm not a trainer at all." Bronte explained as she looked at Elliot. "He is." she smirked as she pointed at Elliot. They both yelled out "Trainer Battle, Trainer Battle but you have to fight because it is a double battle." they both pointed at Bronte.

"Eugh I hate this place already." She sighed as she pulled out her Pokeball. They both sent out a Weedle and a Caterpie.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Actually Bronte, the term Trainer applies to anyone regardless of whether they do contests or participate in the Pokemon League," Elliot pointed out with a smirk, a bit glad that Bronte ended up having to fight along anyway. "Don't worry, with Charmander here we can't lose."

Blog Entries

The bug trainers just used string shot. "This is going to be easy." Bronte muttered. "Can't you guys attack?" She asked.

"We want to use strategy." They both said at the same time.

"Creepy...just finish it off, Elliot. They don't know what they are doing." They only used string shot on Bronte's Bulbasaur.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Charmander roast those Pokemon!" Elliot yelled out. However, his Charmander did something that he hadn´t expected. It just sat on the ground as the string shots landed on it. "Not this again," Elliot sighed. "Attack damn you attack."

Charmander just looked at Elliot before turning to the bug trainers. It still didn´t seem to fully understand what it was supposed to do but it fired a barrage of fire bullets at both the Pokemon and trainers anyway.

Blog Entries

"Oh no." They both said at the same time as their Pokemon fainted. "We will get you both one day." They ran past them crying.

"So umm that was awkward a lot and you really need to get Charmander to focus." Bronte pointed out. "Or at least make it seem less lazy I guess. So why are you sticking with me anyway?" Bronte asked.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Elliot looked at Bronte and blinked for a moment, almost as if he had been surprised by that question. "Well, I thought we were traveling partners or something," he pointed out while looking at the girl. "If you don't wanna keep traveling together then just say so, though honestly it could get kind of lonely."

Blog Entries

"See that's totally not the angle I was going for." Bronte muttered under her breath. "I'm supposed to be taking care of you like I promised your sister." They were talking well mainly Bronte until another two kids appeared out of nowhere.

"Mighty travelers." They both said in unison. "We know that you beat our friends."

"You mean clones." Bronte interrupted them. They both gave her eerie looks. "We will defeat you and then claim vengeance on your bug hating love."

"Seriously not this again?" Bronte sent out her Bulbasaur and looked at Elliot. "See what they have." It turned out to be another Caterpie and Weedle.

"Not again...."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah sorry for, assuming that," Elliot apologized to Bronte as he saw the other bug catchers. He looked at Charmander for a moment as the Pokemon also grinned. "Well, as to why I'm sticking with you...see I was forced to come into this journey, and was honestly kind of worried about traveling alone,' Elliot pointed out as he glared at the bug catchers. "But at least with you things are way more interesting, plus I kinda feel like a bodyguard in this kind of situations."

Charmander lunged at the bug catchers once more before firing another barrage of fire bullets at its opponents, though this time it fired a larger amount of bullets.

Blog Entries

The result of Charmander's attack was that both bug trainers were crying as they ran off. "Well that was fun...." Bronte returned his Bulbasaur. "I'm sick and tired of bug Pokemon, so I'm going to avoid them and not catch one. You can apparently catch a Pidgey or a Pikachu." Bronte then pulled out a map.

"We are going to right way and this forest is totally messing with my hair and not in a bad way." She pulled out a mirror while she was walking ahead of Elliot. Bronte could hear something flapping about and it was right in front of them. "It's a Pidgey? Use your Pokedex or something....or I'll use mine." Bronte pulled out her Pokedex and scanned the Bird Pokemon.

Pidgey: The Tiny Bird Pokemon - A common sight in forests and woods. It flaps its wings and ground level to kick up blinding sand.

"That's so not helpful. I don't want it." Bronte turned to Elliot. "What about you since you have that Mankey you could give it a go or something or we can just walk around it or run into it....I don't know." She looked at Elliot with a look telling him to make a decision.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah, I'll take this as my chance," Elliot nodded his head and grinned as he walked towards the Pidgey along with Charmander. "Okay Charmander, let's go catch my third Pokemon!" Elliot cheered while staring at the Pidgey, who had now caught wind of Elliot's existence.

A couple of minutes later Elliot and Charmander had been able to take out the Pidgey and had caught it. "Okay, now I've got three Pokemon," Elliot smiled.

Blog Entries

"And I got one. Let's just keep on going." Bronte said until another group of bug trainers arrived. "They shortened our forest. We will shorten your life." Two of them jumped and btoh said that in sync.

"Creepy." Bronte shook her head as they sent out a Kakuna and Metapod. "We are the kings of the Forest." They decided to go on and on about something stupid. "Yeah Elliot just finish them off otherwise I'll break their noses." Bronte instead sent out her Bulbasaur and told it to look at the map with her. This didn't impress the Bug Trainers. "Send out two Pokemon, Elliot asap."

"Stupid bug kids."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"All right, Pidgey and Charmander go!" Elliot yelled as both Charmander and Pidgey stepped up in front of the bug trainers. "Pidgey attack with Wing Attack, Charmander you hit them with Ember!" Elliot commanded as Pidgey began flying towards the Kakuna while Charmander fired the Ember attack at Metapod.

Blog Entries

Both trainers withdrew their Pokemon after they got hit. "We surrender, you are too good for us." It seemed like they knew that they were going to lose or at least they couldn't be bothered battling.

"I swear if there is one more trainer. I'll punch someone." Bronte sighed. "There are just too many. I guess you can say that it is my magical personality." she sighed as she continued to read a magazine which was about the sights and sounds of Pewter City. "This experience has helped you in battling and me in disliking these Pokemon in this forest. I don't know we should get going." Bronte decided that it was best for them to go.

Viridian Forest was cut down after three trainers disappeared and when a Rapidash decided that mating was fun with trees. That meant it was a lot shorter and less dense which cut a lot of time in the travels of Bronte and Elliot. They eventually reached Pewter City to which Bronte flicked her hair and smiled "Finally out of there and you got a Pidgey, so that worked out for you."

"I'll book two rooms in the Pokemon Center before they get booked out."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yep," Elliot nodded his head as he pocketed his hands and began to look around the town while following after Bronte. Pewter was bigger than Pallet town, but he could tell that Viridian was still bigger, there weren't any buildings like the few you could see in Viridian and aside from the museum everything else seemed very rural. "So this is the place where the first gym is huh."

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast