Some people on a road trip with Pokemon - (Lyrebird, Flaze & Heroic Sociopath) - Page 3

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Some people on a road trip with Pokemon - (Lyrebird, Flaze & Heroic Sociopath)

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Some people on a road trip with Pokemon - (Lyrebird, Flaze & Heroic Sociopath)

"You'll find out eventually." Bronte said softly as she walked to her room and closed it.

-------------------

It was a really hot day in Viridian and Bronte knew that and realized that after showering. She brushed her hair several times before changing into a simple white top and a pink skirt with black shorts underneath the skirt. Then she realized with Viridian forest being a lot cooler and having a lot of moisture. Bronte changed into a nice bow sleeveless beige blush blouse which did reveal more than she wanted but it was a nice blouse. She wore it with a nice simple black pair of leggings and brown boots.

"I'm so chic." She told herself in the mirror as she checked herself out. She put on her lovely blue hair band to complete the look

Bronte made sure she had everything including Bulbasaur before they were going to leave for Pewter City or at least get somewhere through Viridian Forest. She released her Bulbasaur who stood next to Bronte. "I wonder what's keeping Elliot." She was hungry and she knew that Bulbasaur was hungry as well.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Some people on a road trip with Pokemon - (Lyrebird, Flaze & Heroic Sociopath)

Elliot yawned as he woke up, he looking around the room as if trying to remember where he was. He looked at his Charmander, sleeping in the corner of the room soundly; though that's what Charmander seemed to do the most. "Get up you lazy lizard," Elliot frowned as he stood up from the bed and yawned once more. "All right, time to get ready."

He realized he had only brought three changes of clothes with him for the trip, though it gave him more space for any other things he might need. He quickly changed into sleeveless blue colored vest, it had a white line which is where the zipper was that went down all the way to the end of the vest. He put on a black colored short sleeve shirt underneath the vest as well as a pair of figure hugging black jeans. Elliot looked at himself in the mirror, his hand on his chin as he zipped the vest up. "I think this works, though I just bought this I don't really wanna get it dirty." he sighed. He looked inside his bag once more and took out the blue colored hat that came with the rest of the clothes before putting it on. "All right, we're ready Charmander!" he smirked before whipping around and putting on his backpack.

With that Elliot walked out of the room and into the Pokemon Center hall so as to meet Bronte. "Morning," he waved at her while smiling as Charmander walked next to him. "Had a good sleep I hope."

Blog Entries

"Not really used to these beds. So I don't know but what happened last night? How did you get another key?" Bronte asked as she flicked her red hair. "Nurse Joy said that was the last room, so did you steal a room or something."

Bronte decided to go get something to eat and she was happy that she picked that outfit because it made her feel stylish. Her Bulbasaur followed her with the same air of confidence that Bronte had. "So what do they give you huh?" She looked at the Pokemon food. "I guess this box says it is good for grass Pokemon, so let's give it a try?" Bronte got a bowl and put some Pokemon food for her Bulbasaur and decided to help Elliot by putting some food that was apparently good for fire Pokemon for his Charmander. "Now I'm staving and Bulbasaur looks happy or really hungry."

The food there didn't match Bronte's expectations. "So what's the plan?" she pulled out a guidebook from a stand. "Viridian City is the last badge, so that rules you out...oh right I forgot to sign up for the Pokemon Contests. I should do that after we eat. The closest one is like Cerulean City and that's far."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Oh I met this guy yesterday that gave me the room, said he didn't need it cause he lived her," Elliot answered as he followed Elliot into the Pokemon Center's cafeteria. "Well The Viridian Gym is known to be the toughest of the eight gyms," Elliot pointed out as he gave Charmander his Pokemon food. "It might be a bit farther but Pewter's the closest gym from here so I guess we would have to go there," he pointed out while scratching the back of his head. "Oh you could catch a Caterpie in Viridian Forest, my sister told me that Butterfree are really good for Contests since they're kinda cute."

Blog Entries

"I don't know. I'm not really a Butterfree person but who knows." Bronte bit into her food. "So tell me about this guy? Was he some no good punk that you had to fight for the keys or was he some wimpy kid."

"It says here that the Pewter City Gym Leader is a Rock Gym Leader. So you have your work cut out for you with that disadvantage. You should catch something like a Nidoran or a Mankey that are close by. Then again you want that Pidgey. We should eat quickly." Bronte put down her knife and fork "If we want to get through Viridian Forest as soon as possible."

She looked at Bulbasaur. "Yeesss we do...don't we Bulbasaur." Bronte rubbed its head much to the delight of the grass Pokemon.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Nah he was a pretty cool guy, after I told him that we had to share the last room he was nice enough to give me the key," Elliot nodded his head as he began to eat into his own food. After hearing Bronte mentioning it he finally remembered that he really was at a disadvantage with Charmander. "That or I can teach Charmander Metal Claw or something," Elliot scratched the back of his head in thought before nodding his head. "Okay, I think I can catch a Mankey quick, Pidgey won't really help make things any better."

Blog Entries

"Hmm that's nice. Well we best get moving then plus there is no point staying inside with an outfit like this. Come on I'm stylish." Bronte added as she got up took her cutlery and plates with her. "C'mon Bulbasaur. We will wait for Elliot to finish and then we can head off. Doesn't that sound fun?" Bronte's Bulbasaur smiled, said something "Bulba" and nodded.

"You know."

Bronte and Bulbasaur walked outside as they waited. It was going to be a long journey. An old man rushed to Bronte "Young lady. You can't go passed me." Bronte walked passed him and the old man who seemed to be needing a coffee ran in front of me. "See you can't get passed me."

"I just did. What do you want?" Bronte asked.

"Do you know how to catch Pokemon?" He asked looking at her.

"Yes."

"Are you a trainer?" He asked Bronte another question.

"No."

"Then you may go passed me. Also nice outfit...very trendy like you young people." The old man said. "Thanks." Bronte replied "Boy, Elliot is going to have a shocker with the old man since he is a trainer."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Elliot meanwhile had gone to the outskirts of Viridian in search for a Mankey that he could use. Originally he had tried to attract the Pokemon with some of the Pokemon food that was left from breakfast but that didn't work. He was lucky though, because just as he was about to leave a Mankey jumped at him and Charmander, thus starting the fight.

Elliot stared at the Mankey intensely as the Pokemon glared back at him, with Charmander looking between the two in curiosity. "All right you puffball with legs, I'm going to catch you and you're going to be happy with it." Elliot snickered before looking at Charmander. "Attack!" he screamed. Unfortunately the Pokemon just stared back at him in confusion. "Please tell me you're not stupid, I said attack, like use Scatch or something!"

The Mankey saw this chance and proceeded to jump at Elliot and Charmander, causing the Trainer to scream before he jumped to try and avoid the monkey Pokemon. "See, you should do what he did!" he yelled at the lizard only for his cheek to be slashed by Mankey's claw. Elliot fell to the ground as he felt the searing pain from the attack and could even feel some blood rushing from his cheek. "Great, second day of my journey and I get slashed."

The Mankey latched once more; however it was smacked away by Charmander, who slammed itself straight onto the Pokemon and pushed it back into the grass. "Char!" the Pokemon roared, its flame increasing in size as it glared at Mankey.

"Yeah that's it, keep attacking it buddy!" Elliot cheered. Charmander charged at the Mankey once more and started to slash at it, only for the Pokemon to swiftly dodge its attempts and swing its leg around so as to sweep Charmander off its feet. The fire type hissed as it hit the floor but rolled away just in time before firing a barrage of fire bullets at the Mankey. "Wow....he's more useful than I thought," Elliot pointed out as he saw Mankey being hit and sent flying from the fire attack.

Elliot began to rummage through his bag, remembering that he had obtained a set of pokeballs from his sister. "All right, time to make my first capture," the boy grinned before throwing the pokeball at Mankey.

"Guess you were able to get away from that old man huh?' a male voice cam from a branch on top of the trees around Bronte as she walked. On top of the tree sat a red haired teenager who was looking down at her, he had tanned colored skin and a pair of ocean blue eyes. He was wearing a sleeveless white shirt jacket that showed his defined biceps with a blue colored shirt that hugged his figure. He was also wearing a pair of blue jeans. "He's a pretty bothersome guy I can assure you that," he laughed.

Blog Entries

"I just told him I wasn't a trainer." Bronte smiled. The key with Bronte liking someone is if she flicks her hair. In this case she was about to especially looking at the guy's biceps. She shook herself mentally back to Earth. "It worked for me and I'm just waiting for someone."

She wondered what was taking Elliot so long as she decided to wait. "I'm Bronte a co-ordinator who just started." Thankfully Bronte signed up to compete after she had finished eating. "Why are you up on a tree anyway?"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The boy looked at Bronte before looking at the branch and grinning. "Well see, I'm both a trainer and a coordinator," he began explaining before leaning back and jumping off the tree, only to land perfectly in front of Bronte. "So when he asked me and I said I'm a coordinator he didn't believe, then I started to walk and he started to give chase so I climbed up there so he would leave me alone basically," he explained sagely while crossing his arms.

At that moment he saw Elliot Running along with Charmander as the old man chased after him. "Like that," he pointed out while pointing at him. "I'm Fin by the way, it's nice to meet you Bronte," he turned back to Bronte and smiled.

Blog Entries

"Errr yeah nice to meet you Fin." Bronte replied as she watched Elliot getting chased by the creepy old man.

"This is going to be a while. Hurry up Elliot and just talk to him or something." The red haired teen yelled at Elliot.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

At that moment the old man was seen running back as Elliot's Mankey chased after him. "So you did turn out to be more useful than I thought," Elliot said while returning the Mankey. "I caught this little guy all on my own...it only took 4 pokeballs," he sighed in defeat before pocketing the balls. He turned to Bronte and Fin and winced, feeling the cut on his cheek sting even more. "Though he did gave me this," he frowned and looked at the girl. "You have the first aid kit right?"

Blog Entries

"I don't even want to know." Bronte shook her head. "Do I know first aid? Are you asking me if I know first aid?" Bronte changed her tone to a more aggressive one.

"Well I don't but I do have the kit. So you know do your thing." She shrugged as she pulled out the first aid kit from her tote bag. "Hey I found my sunglasses. Totally awesome." Bronte put on her sunglasses. "I should model if this coordinator thing doesn't work out."

"Anyway at least we can get going before we lose another day. Also you need to sign up for the Pokemon League as well." Bronte told Elliot. She looked at Fin and stared at him "So you should help him get sorted or something. That's an order."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Aye aye madam," Fin nodded his head and smiled at her while pocketing his hands.

"Who are you?" Elliot asked, now putting a bandaid over his face as he turned to face Fin.

"I'm Fin Wave, I met Bronte a couple minutes ago," Fin nodded his head while pointing at himself. He stretched his hand out towards Elliot and grinned. "Nice to meet you...Elliot right?"

"Yeah sure why not," Elliot shrugged before shaking his hand. "Anyways Bronte does have a point, so I should sign up."

"Yeah I have to sign up for the Grand Festival and Pokemon League myself," Fin crossed his arms and began walking with Elliot. "We won't take too long,' he said to Bronte.

Elliot and Fin came walking back to where Bronte was a few minutes later, with both of them looking at their trainer cards for a second. "So where are you from? you don't find a lot of people with natural tans in Kanto," Elliot pointed out while looking at the male redhead.

"I'm from the Sevvi Islands actually," Fin answered pridefully. "Fourh Island to be exact." he answered before waving at Bronte. "All done."

Blog Entries

"What were you guys supposed to do?" Bronte asked. "Gosh I look so chic...anyway can you give us a moment?"

Bronte pulled Elliot away. "So is this guy joining us? He smiles too much but if he can cook....well then I don't mind but then again I do mind. It's your call...actually it should be mine." She was rambling along until she looked at Fin.

"So Frank....you're a nice and all but....RUN!!!!"

Bronte pulled Elliot and started to bolt into Viridian Forest. She completely forgot that Elliot was injured and that the first aid kit was likely to be with Fin.

"Ooh foresty."

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast