Some people on a road trip with Pokemon - (Lyrebird, Flaze & Heroic Sociopath) - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Some people on a road trip with Pokemon - (Lyrebird, Flaze & Heroic Sociopath)

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Some people on a road trip with Pokemon - (Lyrebird, Flaze & Heroic Sociopath)

"Anyways for now you'll want to go to Viridian so you can register for the Pokemon League," Amy pointed out while putting her hands on her waist. "By the way you've got no ch-"

"You talk too much," Elliot frowned at his sister before he turned around towards the door. "Anyways, tell mom that I came to say goodbye and I'll see you all when I'm rich and famous and you'll all regret forcing me on going on this journey!" he yelled, his voice increasing in volume as he spoke and glared at his sister. "Let's go Bronte, we have to get to Viridian City before nightfall." he said before turning around and walking out of the house.

Amy chuckled a bit. "Take care of him okay, he tends to get into a lot of trouble."

Like a Goddess Lyrebird's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Some people on a road trip with Pokemon - (Lyrebird, Flaze & Heroic Sociopath)

"It is a pleasure to meet you and don't worry he'll be fine. I'll have him under my watch." Bronte chuckled. "We better be going. It is really nice to meet you, Amy." They both left and the path to Viridian was going to be a long one.

"So I wonder how long it is to get there and which Pokemon are around. Don't you have the Pokedex or something?" Bronte asked Elliot as they were walking. It was not really a long walk since they cut the path after a story about three kids that got lost on their way here and turned into PokeMart workers. It was a sad story. Anyway the beautiful Bronte and I guess average looking Elliot were walking down the path towards Viridian City. The buildings were large enough that they could be seen over the horizon.

"So apparently...." Bronte pulled out her Pokedex. "It is just Pidgey and Rattata country. So are you keen on catching them or are we going to straight to Viridian?"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It would be good to catch a Pokemon for each of us," Elliot nodded his head while scratching his chin in thought. He knew that after they crossed Viridian they would have to enter Viridian Forest so it would be better for them to have more fighting power. "All right how about we each look for something we can catch," he suggested with a smile before taking out his Charmander's pokeball. "For now, I think it'll be better to introduce ourselves to the Pokemon."

Blog Entries

"If you say so." Bronte apprehensively. She pulled out a Pokeball which released Bulbasaur out. "Cute, Cute Pokemon but I'm more of a beach person I guess." she muttered to herself. "I wonder who took the Squirtle?" she asked herself as she went down to pet her Bulbasaur. "But you and I are a team and we are going to be like so awesome." Bronte and her Bulbasaur were playing with each other. She wasn't interested in any Pokemon that was supposed to be around here.

"There is really nothing here except Pidgeys and Rattatas. Not Pokemon that I'm keen on. So what about you?"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I've actually always wanted a Pidgeot now that I think about it," Elliot said with a gleam in his eye as he looked around in search for any Pidgeys that might be on the trees. "They can go at great speeds and can reach far into the sky, plus it's easy to maneouver with them," he explained while waving his index finger as he smiled. "Plus I heard it's better to train them when they're young, Pidgeotto tend to get smug so it's hard to get them to be loyal."

With that he looked down at the pokeball, moving it around in his hand nervously before letting out a sigh. It's true that he was forced into starting his journey but now he had no choice but to keep going, and part of him was nervous that his first Pokemon wouldn't like him. "All right then, come out!" Elliot yelled before throwing the pokeball and sending his new Charmander out.

The Pokemon let out a cutesy yawn as it stared at Elliot with curiosity; it cocking its head to the side. "Hello there," Elliot greeted; though he didn't really know what else to say. "I'll be your trainer from now on little guy, my name's Elliot." he smiled and knelt down in front of the Pokemon.

The Charmander only stared at Elliot before letting out a lazy "Char~" and proceeding to lay down on the floor.

"Is it me or does it seem like I got a lazy Charmander," Elliot frowned at the small lizard.

Blog Entries

"Well better earn its respect now otherwise you'll be like stuffed for later." Bronte added. "Also you better find one before you know it becomes dark and we get shut out by the Pokemon Center. I'm too pretty to sleep outside."

Bulbasaur and Bronte were relaxing watching Elliot and his Charmander meeting each other. "I really do wonder since there were two Pokemon left. Who took to the Squirtle and I wonder if we will meet them."

"They could be a trainer like you or a coordinator like me. It is pretty interesting I guess."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well you do have a point there, it would be interesting to meet that person," Elliot nodded his head before noticing that the Charmander had finally stood up. "Had a good rest?" he asked bitterly, only for the little Pokemon to nod its head slowly at him. "But I mean if it's a trainer like me then that's just a rival for me isn't it?" he asked before sighing. "You know what, there's plenty of other places to catch Pidgey around, I can catch one later so we should get going."

Blog Entries

"Seriously they are like heaps of them." Bronte muttered as she started to walk towards Viridian City. Viridian City as massive and it didn't help that in getting there she realized how slow her Bulbasaur was. Bronte just returned him to his Pokeball and continued on her merry way with Elliot towards the joys of Viridian City.

The city was big and full of lights. "We will just make it before it gets dark or maybe not."

They reached the Pokemon Center and Bronte ran as fast as she could. "Can we book two rooms thanks." She was very quick which confused the heck out of the Nurse Joy. "Well you're just in time, we do have a room available but it is just one bunk bed room. You just missed out when a trainer beat you by a minute. Will you still take it?" Nurse Joy #2 explained.

Bronte looked at Elliot. "Sure I guess we have no choice." Nurse Joy gave the keys to Bronte. "I'm just going to get ready to go to sleep, so just wait here." Which basically means there is no way you're going in the room till I'm done changing and I'm done my pretty rituals of cleaning. Bronte rushed upstairs.

--------

A young blonde male looked at Elliot and walked towards him. He was tall and pretty built. He looked at Elliot and smiled "Hey mate what are you doing downstairs this late? Don't tell me you missed out on a room because I kind of took the second last one and someone took the last one. Sorry for that." He was playing the room key on his right hand. "I'm Lachlan by the way."

"And you are?" Lachlan offered his hand.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Elliot looked at the blond teenager known as Lachlan, at first a bit confused by the fact that he had spoken to him suddenly. At the moment he was trying to keep himself entertained with Charmander, who was now running around the center while he waited for Bronte to finish her ritual...stuf. He actually felt kind of bad for upsetting her, knowing that she probably was a bit irritated by the fact they could only get one room. He did feel a bit irritated himself once he sw Lachlan holding the key just like that but he figured it was best to ignore that.

"Oh me, it's nothing man," Elliot said while shaking his head and smiling back. "I'm just waiting for my friend to be done with her ritual as she calls it," he said before petting Charmander. "Anyways, my name's Elliot, I'm from Pallet Town nearby," he introduced himself politely. "And this little guy....I haven't given a name too, probably should."

Blog Entries

"Pallet Town? That's pretty close by." Lachlan looked at Elliot's Charmander. "Hey that's a cool Charmander. You must be a trainer, I'm a trainer as well. I'm going to be the best in the region and the other regions and I'm going to work till I get there."

"I'm actually from Viridian. I don't know why I actually booked a room to be quite honest since I live here. You know what?" Lachlan threw the key to Elliot. "You can have it. I guess protocol of having to you know Pokemon Centers and stuff I just did the norm instead of staying at home."

"You're telling me that girl that went upstairs is with you. Nice." Lachlan smiled while ruffling his blonde hair. "How did you snag a babe like that? She's a little hottie."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I saved her from a crazy professor that wanted to drop poliwag slime on her," Elliot nodded his head sagely, though it was almost as if he was boasting. "Nothing too big really, that´s just how I am." he smirked, not noticing how Charmander was rolling its eyes. "Honestly meeting her was kind of the good points of my day, made it less boring considering I was practically forced to start my journey." he explained before sighing. "Not like I wouldn´t want to be a trainer but I´ve never really been the kind to dream big, then my mom and sis started insisting I should start my journey so I decided I wanna become agreat trainer so that one day I can become rich and do whatever I want."

Blog Entries

"Really? So she's not with you...." Lachlan broke out of his trance. "Yeah I'm trying to be the best so I can grow as a person and as an awesome person I guess." he stated why he was going around as a trainer. "I'll see you around." Lachlan said as he looked at his watch. "You since you're a trainer and all, we should battle in the future."

As he was about to leave he said one more thing. "You better take care of that hottie. Those girls look like they are hard to find and take care of that Charmander, he looks like a beast." and with that Lachlan left.

------------

Bronte was done with her 'looking good before going to sleep routine' as she walked downstairs in a very fashionable short nightgown that was in violet and had black on it as well. She had her red hair tied up after she had brushed it 30 times.

"Room is ready." She went downstairs much to her annoyance it was really cold. "Hey where did you get that key?" She asked looking at the key on Elliot's hand. "I get my own room now? That's awesome."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah you do." Elliot said before turning to look at Bronte, only for his mouth to fall open as Charmander kept waving at the are Lachlan had walked off into. "Uh....nice pajamas," he said, his tone becoming a bit more shaky before he turned away from the girl. "But yeah now you won't have to worry about sharing a room, isn't that great?" he spoke quickly while holding onto the key.

Blog Entries

"Yeah yeah it is. What were you doing downstairs anyway?" Bronte paid no attention to Elliot's expression to her outfit. "Charmander is like focused on something else? It doesn't matter...." Bronte added with a yawn. "I'm going to call it a night."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Oh, well sleep tight," Elliot said before turning around to face her once more. "By the way I never asked, but...where are you from again?"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast