Some people on a road trip with Pokemon - (Lyrebird, Flaze & Heroic Sociopath)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Some people on a road trip with Pokemon - (Lyrebird, Flaze & Heroic Sociopath)

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Some people on a road trip with Pokemon - (Lyrebird, Flaze & Heroic Sociopath)

@Flaze & @Heroic Sociopath

"It is a lovely day in Pallet. Don't you think assistant science worker?" Professor Oak told his assistant. "Professor I'm Harris....I studied under you for like 13 years now. I'm married to your grand-daughter." Bill the worker was not a happy camper. "Yes, yes you did assistant science worker....yes, yes you did....so how is married life with Gary?"

"This is what I get for introducing you to Paras' mushrooms." Harris muttered under his breath as he walked out of the lab. They were expecting two trainers and a man who delivers lava cookies and sings songs from The Smiths.

---------------------

It is always a fun moment in a young person's life when they start their journey except if you get crushed by an Onix but that was never going to happen to the dashing young woman. With her long red hair and beautiful eyes, she was lazily trudging along a path trying to get to Pallet Town to meet with Professor Oak. Bronte was considered to very pretty with her elegant looks and fashion sense that was up to date.

It used to be the rule that trainers had to be 10 when they can start to train Pokemon. That changed after a kid ate a Weedle and another drowned trying to ride his Zubat on the water. Oh yeah there was one kid who dressed up as a tree...he had no chance against his girlfriend's Venusaur. Anyway that was the past and now you had to be 16 years old and above unless you had someone paying off the authorities but Bronte didn't.

She was from the grand old city of Fuchsia where she loved swimming, looking good and beaches. "I hate this road. It is so not looking good on my shoes." she surveyed her shoes to her disgust but still trudged along to Pallet Town. It did beat getting stuff in a moving truck with boxes. The outfit that Bronte was wearing was a nice blue top and a black jacket with a black pencil skirt and simple to wear flats. She didn't like sneakers because it didn't suit her style and it was out of fashion. "Sneakers are out of fashion but I'm going to be the best....something I think."

Bronte eventually reached the lab where she could hear music, loud music. "So I wait outside?" she asked herself.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Some people on a road trip with Pokemon - (Lyrebird, Flaze & Heroic Sociopath)

Not too far away from where Bronte was walked a green eyed young man. He yawned, using his hand to cover his mouth as he tugged onto his bag and walked towards the lab. He ruffled his straight black colored hair slightly, almost as if he was trying to get the drowziness out of his mind. He was wearing a black colored sweat shirt with a white hood on the back and had a pair of headphones hanging around his neck. He scratched his right eye slightly as he turned towards Professor Oak's lab. "I wonder if I'm early, but I guess there's not much I can do when my mom and sis wake me up so early,' he deadpanned and pocketed his hands as he noticed Bronte waiting outside of the lab.

"Why are you waiting outside?" he asked curiously as he stood next to Bronte.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Some people on a road trip with Pokemon - (Lyrebird, Flaze & Heroic Sociopath)

"I guess to check if I'm in the right place or something." Bronte replied to the guy next to her. She decided to knock on the door and then ring the doorbell. Nothing happened until the floor near Bronte opened. "Ooh a trap door or a trap hole....are we supposed to jump in it?" She asked.

Suddenly a voice came out of nowhere. "Yes, yes you are. I'm Professor Oak and you must complete some tests before I can let you enter."

Bronte sighed and walked up to the hole. "So you coming strange person with a hoodie?"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well....my mom always told me never to jump into strange holes," The teenager replied as he looked at the trap door that had appeared in front of the lab. He was indeed very confused and worried about the whole ordeal, but he had already heard rumors of Oak's...peculiarity. "Anyways my name is Elliot Foster,' he introduced himself to Bronte before holding his hand out to her. "Nice to meet you."

Blog Entries

"I'm Bronte Smith." Bronte introduced herself as she looked at Elliot. "Anyway I'm jumping down." and she did exactly that as the red head teen jumped through the trap door and landed with a thud. She got up and surveyed the area. "It's safe." she yelled out hoping that Elliot could hear her voice. Suddenly another voice appeared from what seemed to be the walls.

"Hello I'm Professor Oak and you have landed into my lab. I have cameras everywhere, so I can see everything but I will ask of your inrentions? No wait I mean intentions....stupid cards. Firstly are you a boy or a girl?" It seemed to be Professor Oak's voice. Bronte yelled out "I'm a woman...wait you have cameras." She looked to see all the cameras. "How could you not see me?" that question went nowhere as the Professor Oak voice continued. "Very good. Are you a trainer?"

"No." Bronte yelled. Then the voice yelled back at her "You can't continue unless you are a trainer. Please say you are a trainer."

"I'm not a trainer though." she yelled back at the voice. "Very good, welcome trainer." Bronte shook her head as another door opened. She was hoping that Elliot was the trainer then they could get somewhere because she wasn't. Bronte was going to be a top coordinator which has nothing to do with being a trainer in this case. The door opened to the lab where Professor Oak was standing there holding a jar called 'Poliwag Smile'

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Elliot saw Bronte jump down and proceeded to follow after her. He was a bit reluctant but he eventually jumped down and landed right next to Bronte; in enough time to see Professor Oak with a substance that he didn't want to ask about. "I'm a trainer," he said quickly, figuring that Bronte had been in trouble. "No need for slime."

Blog Entries

"Ahh you must be the trainer." Oak licked the bottle of Poliwag smile. "That's good sh....anyway." He placed the jar down on a table. "There are three Pokemon for you to pick. They aren't likable though but they are likable." Bronte was absolutely lost while Professor Oak continued to talk. "Trainer please pick one of three Pokeballs on the table and that will be yours including this lovely Pokedex and the number to the stripper I call Red's sister."

Bronte chimed in "Where do I get to pick my Pokemon?" Professor Oak stared at her. "Well when my grandson who is named after a colour takes me to rehab or if you are a coordinator please talk to my granddaughter who lives on the other side of the World....here in Pallet Town." Professor Oak looked at Elliot "Please pick between a Bulbasaur, Charmander or a Squirtle." He took a camera out and was ready for the picture of Elliot. Bronte though was wondering what had happened to the famed Professor Oak.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"This feels slightly disturbing," Elliot said with a clearly confused and disturbed expression as he looked down at the three Pokeballs. He looked at Bronte for a moment before sighing. "What Pokemon do you want?' he asked the girl.

Blog Entries

"She doesn't get anything at all." Professor Oak slid between them. He whispered in Elliot ear. "She's not your type. She's too pretty...she'll use you for Poliwag Smile and bam you have to pay child support." Professor Oak looked at Bronte with a dirty look which made the red head teen feel quite uneasy.

"That's fine I have my own ways of getting a Pokemon. You get yours first unless you have one?" she asked as Professor Oak again slid in between them. "Poliwag Slime....wait I said Poliwag Smile....isn't that just silly..." He laughed which confused Bronte even more.

"Please hurry up and pick." She muttered.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"All right then I´ll pick this guy." Elliot turned back to the table, trying to ignore Oak´s presence as he pointed towards the Charmander. "Charmander, I always wanted to have one," he smiled for a moment before looking at the professor. "Though piece of advice...you probably should retire."

Blog Entries

"Retire but I did...." Professor Oak ran away and then ran into a wall. "You can't be serious." a male with brown spiky hair landed on his feet. "Gramps has gone a little senile. Try Opening the Pokeball."

"There will be nothing. Gramps doesn't want to go into the retirement home but my sister will sort that out. Anyway I'm Professor Oak, you know the younger version. I used to be champion until I lost and then Gramps said I was a worthless trainer then I found out he was a pretty worthless professor but I wouldn't tell him to his face." He pulled out two Pokeballs. "Someone took Squirtle before, so it is between Charmander and Bulbasaur and I heard that you..." New Professor Oak looked at Elliot "Wanted Charmander, so here you go." He handed the Charmander Pokeball to Elliot.

New Professor Oak watched Professor Oak licking the Poliwag slime again. "I should really take him to the retirement home as soon as possible. Anyway what about you, miss?" He turned his gaze towards Bronte. "Well he told me since I'm going to be a coordinator that I don't get one." She pointed at Professor Oak. Bronte's voice was very sweet and soothing but had an aura of confidence in it. It was somewhat high pitched as well but I guess that was part of her charm. "Not this again....." New Professor Oak sighed. "Well I have to Bulbasaur left, you want it?" Bronte smiled and flicked her hair.

"I'll talk that for a yes. Here are some stuff that you'll need which includes sleeping bags, Pokeballs, potions, berries, a flashlight and of course kitchen utensils for that budding chef which ever you guys are. Also take this card to the Pokemon Center where you can heal and use their services. No limit, so it it unlimited." He gave all the stuff to Elliot which started to pull up on him. "Oh right here is a Pokedex for you, young trainer." New Professor Oak gave the Pokedex to Elliot while Bronte got the Pokemon Center card. "You can register in the Pokemon center." He quickly slotted a Pokedex and the Bulbasaur Pokeball in Bronte's hand.

"Alright...I guess we have to climb up..." New Professor Oak looked at the sun coming from the sky as they were below ground. He turned his gaze to old Professor Oak. "Just leave him there, I'll sort him out...." He cracked a sinister smile. Bronte looked at Elliot and shrugged as Bronte started to walk towards a wall until she tripped on a little rock and fell on a switch which let to an elevator appearing out from behind a wall. "Huh that was easy." New Professor Oak muttered. It followed up with Bronte and Elliot getting on the elevator and on to greener pastures.

"So I never want go there again...." Bronte looked around and then a lot bang appeared from the trap hole. "Nevermind kids, keep on going." New Professor Oak yelled.

"So we should go and follow the path?" Bronte asked.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You know he really loaded us up." Elliot stated with a bit of difficulty as he tried to adjust to all the extra weight that had been put on him. "I'm amazed though, I've been living in this town my whole life yet I've never seen all that craziness..." he pointed out before turning towards Bronte once more. "Well I guess I have to go and say goodbye to my mom and sis but...considering they're the ones that pushed me to going through this journey then I guess it sucks for them." he nodded his head as he looked down at the pokeball in his hand. "So, you want to be a coordinator?"

Blog Entries

"Well yeah. I mean it is fun and like pretty. It is just like my style." Bronte replied. "Anyway Bulbasaur and I should be like the tops, you know." At least she didn't have the hold that many things

"Anyway you should talk to your family. Do you want me to tag along?" Bronte asked as she flicked her beautiful red hair.

(You're controlling your family right?)

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

He made his way into the house along with Bronte and was instantly met by his sister who was watching TV on the couch. Elliot's sister had black hair similar to his, though it was smooth and went down to her waist. She was wearing a lavender colored tank top and a pair of pink short shorts that left her legs visible. "You should get off the couch more often," Elliot deadpanned.

"I thought you left! I was about to go and remodel your room too," his sister stood up from the couch and frowned before she turned to look at Bronte. She just stared at her; almost as if she was trying to make sure that she was seeing correctly. She then scanned Elliot and flashed him a confused expression. "Okay who the hell is this and please tell me she's not here against her wil-"

"You're rude!" Elliot exclaimed with clear annoyance as he glared at his older sister. "This is Bronte," he answered in a more calm demeanor while pointing towards her. "She came to Pallet in order to get her starter but...well things didn't exactly go as planned but she was able to get her Pokemon in the end." he explained. "This is my sister Amy."

"Oh from the new professor? he's kinda cute," Amy nodded her head before looking at Bronte once more. "So then why did you two come back.

"Well I thought it'd be nice to say a proper goodbye to you and mom," Elliot shrugged.

"Mom left an hour ago, she said she was going to Viridian to deliver a batch of berries," Amy answered while nodding her head sagely.

"Oh there's another thing actually," Elliot chimed in before he looked at Bronte. "She wants to be a Coordinator so I figured we could come grab some berries that we can take, she can make Poke Blocks or Poffins with those."

"Yeah there's still some in the basement or you could grab some of the fresh ones," Amy smiled. "Nice to meet you by the way."

Blog Entries

"It is nice to meet you too." Bronte greeted to Elliot's sister, Amy. "I don't really need berries actually. It is nice for you to offer but I don't think I need it." She wasn't aware of the berry drought in Kanto which was due to weather issues and Team Rocket. "Anyway when you are ready to roll then I'm ready." Bronte said to Elliot as she was raring to go.

The next stop was Viridian City where Bronte would register for a coordinator and then she would have to train and decide what Pokemon to catch. The first contest was in Cerulean City where there was the gym as well.

"So yeah when you are ready to go. Then I'm ready." Bronte added with a smile.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast