Shadows of the Past: Skywalker *Me and Dark Knight!* - Page 13

Page 13 of 244 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Shadows of the Past: Skywalker *Me and Dark Knight!*

Default Re: Shadows of the Past: Skywalker *Me and Dark Knight!*

"Yes, my Padawan." said Anakin, still trying to think of a nickname for Alex. He walked into Yoda's chamber. "Hello, Master Yoda."

"Hello, Anakin, and hello Alex." said Yoda. "And hello young ones." he said to Luke and Leia, they knew him since they were young.

Sora nodded, swimming forwards as they finally reached the inside of Theed and came up in an aquaduct. "Finally." she said, knowing all her perfume was washed off, she wasn't sure if she should put any more on or not, considering she didn't know which would attract more attention, her smell or the perfume. "Well we're here."

Luxum opened a transmission to Ventress. "Hey there shella." he said. "How is your invasion of Vortex going?" he asked. "Been hearing that the local defenses have been a tough nut to crack."

"Or at the very least the Core Ship." said Sollas.

Ask Pony Discord

Veteran Roleplayer Knight of Day's Avatar

"Hello, Master Yoda," Alex said.

Obi-Wan coughed as he came out of the water. He took of his mask, letting the water drip out.

"Do not call me 'Shella'," Ventress hissed. "Fine. The civilians have been taken care of. The Jedi have broken through the blockad; the more fun for me."

Yoda nodded. "So, returned as well Cad Bane has?" he asked. "A long time it has been."

Sora joined him, taking hers off and shaking herself off. "Master, think perfume would be more of attraction than my 'mating scent'?" she asked. "Some droids can detect scents."

Luxum chuckled. "Sorry, shella just means woman." he said. "I thought you'd like being called a woman for once, instead of 'hairless harpy' or the other insults those Republic blokes call you." he said. "You took the civilians prisoner right? Legion ordered us to capture the locals and search Force Sensitives."

Sollas nodded. "Ok, let's board them, Master, we'll need all three of us to take care of that ship."

Ask Pony Discord

Alex again felt no need to talk.

"Perfume is fine. But I recommend you get some scentless," Obi-Wan said.

"Well right now I'm thinking of punching you," Ventress hissed again.

"The way that you fought those droids has taught me that you can do some thing on your own," Ashoka said. "You two can handle it."

Anakin put down Leia and Luke to go to Yoda, they felt safe with him, so it'd be ok.

"I can't, mating season." said Sora, embarressed. "Remember? I stink during mating season."

"I'm an inorganic crystal inside a robot body, mate." said Luxum. "Punch me all you want, won't feel a thing." he said. "Reguardless, this outta cheer you up, intell says your old mate Ashoka and a few other nippers are heading your way." he said. "I know for a fact you've been itchen to get your sabers through that little anklebiter."

"Ok, but keep us covered from here." said Sollas, he and Marine leave to board a boarding craft.

Ask Pony Discord

Alex still stood still, waiting for them to talk.

"It can still neutralize the scent, though," Obi-Wan said.

"Well then I'll slice you," Ventress said.

Yoda kept the kids occupied paying with his staff. "Alex, mission for you and your master I do." he said. "Contact in a bar here on Corrosaunt, meet you he will." he said. "Information he has, on an old foe." he said, pressing a hologram, displaying a video pic of Ventress in a Tatooine bar, talking to a hooded figure.

Anakin growled. "Ventress."

Sora's ears pricked. "Really?" she asked, putting a little perfume on, which cancled itself and her scent out. "Wow...I was over doing it, thanks, all that perfume was hard on my sensative nose." she said. "So what's next?"

"Geez, agressive aren't yah?" asked Luxum. "Didn't you here me bird? Oh and that means pretty lady, incase you don't understand my lingo." he said. "Anyway, Ashoka Tano is on her way to Vortex with a few nippers." he said. "You hate that little Shella a LOT more than you hate this old bloke don't yah?"

Ask Pony Discord

"Typical," Alex said.

"We sneak in," Obi-Wan said.

"Maybe...," Ventress mumbled.

OOC: Okay, I have to go. 'Night.

"I thought she was gone for good." said Anakin.

"So to did I." said Yoda. "Who this is with her, we do not know." he said. "Bartender from there, here to meet you he is." he said. He handed them a address. "Meeting place this is."

Sora nodded, drying out her lightsaber. "Ok, lets get this done." she said, looking at the door. "Should I do my lock picking thing?" she asked. Before being taken as his apprentice, she'd picked almost every lock in the temple at least once with the Force.

"Her padawan is with her and so is Plo Koon's little anklebiter." said Nuxum. "Have fun, I know how much you enjoy killing things." he said. "By the way, found any Force Sensitives yet?"

Sollas and Marine got in the boarding ship. "Ok Master, we're ready to launch."

OOC: Ok! Goodnight!

Ask Pony Discord

Alex nodded.

"Yes please," Obi-Wan said, standing back.

Ventress rolled her eyes. "No," she said, turning off the communicator.

"You're clear," Ashoka said.

"But first, talk to Padme, you must." said Yoda. "Know of both Cad Bane and Ventress, she must." he said, the council had a lot more trust in Padme than Palpatine, as she'd proved to them she was trustworthy.

Anakin nodded. "Ok, we were going to see her anyway." he said. "Thanks Master Yoda." he said. "Lets go Alex." he said, turning to leave.

Sora nodded, kneeling infront of the door and reaching out towards the lock with two fingers and concentraited, turning her fingers, turning the internal machinisms and quickly unlocking the door, revealing two, very suprised Battle Droids behind it.

"Huh?! Jedi?!" yelled one of them.

"Run!" yelled the other, turning to run.

OOC: Droids are funny! :)

Sollas and MArine took off in the boarding craft with a grip of Clones. "Ashoka, have you contacted Master Kenobi and his Padawan yet?"

Ask Pony Discord

Alex followed, and walked down the hallway with his master.

Obi-Wan pulled them back with the force, allowing Sora to slice them.

OOC: Yeah. And since when did you start using :) ?

"Not yet, still busy," Ashoka said.

Anakin looked to Alex. "We need a transport." he said. "But preferably a non-military one, still got that speeder I gave you to tinker with?"

Sora pulled out her saber and with two spinning slashes, sliced one straight down the middle and beheaded the other. "Did they really think they would get away?"

"Clankers, they're dumber than Rancor." said Vulpin.

OOC: Not sure...

"Point taken." replied Sollas.

Ask Pony Discord

"It only seats one," Alex said.

"And that's how we'd like to keep them," Obi-Wan said, dashing to a corner.

"Okay, fine, I'm contacting them," Ashoka said.

Obi-Wan's communicator beeped. "Yes?" he asked. "Master Kenobi, this is Ashoka. How is your mission doing?" she asked. "Fine. Our main cruisers are still breaking through the remaining serperatist ships."

"True...I'll just hang on tight then." said Anakin.

"We're presently in Theed, preparing for attack, any news yet on Vortex's statis?" asked Sora.

Sollas and Marine entered the droid ship and began fighting through them.

Ask Pony Discord