Shadows of the Past: Skywalker *Me and Dark Knight!*

Page 1 of 244 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Shadows of the Past: Skywalker *Me and Dark Knight!*

Default Shadows of the Past: Skywalker *Me and Dark Knight!*

Plot: (cue Star Wars opening theme!)

Long ago in a galaxy far away, Anakin Skywalker made a choice to become Sith, causing an Empire to rise to ravage the galaxy and the near demise of the Jedi Order. But in the end, his son Luke turned him back from the side of evil and he destroyed the Sith. But did fate have to happen this way? Could the hands of fate have lead him down a diffrent road? After his death, Anakin ponders these things with Yoda and Obi Wan Kenobi and discovers the Force itself has an offer. He may return to the past to alter his fate, and that of the galaxy.

But what reprocussions will the altering of the past have? Would striking down Darth Sidious at that moment truely bring peace to the galaxy or unleash a far greater evil than him? Anakin and his allies are about to find out when Anakin travels into the shadows of the past to right the wrongs he commited.

Ok, tried to imitate the opening scroll of Star Wars there. Anyway, characters!

Darth Sidious (minor role)
    Yoda

Name: Marine

Race: Vor (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Vor)

Force Level: 8

Home Planet/Moon: Vortex

Lightsaber: Curve handled with a aqua collored blade, very orinately patterned, as usual for her species. She also carries a shoto (short lightsaber) with her if needed, also having a blue blade but much simpler.

Personality: Marine shows little emotion by human standerds in public, as is common with her species, but by Vor standerds, shows quite a bit and often shows a great deal in privite. She is also prone to singing songs at times, both to lift the spirits of her commrades or to mourn a loss. She is also selfless to others, and exceptionally kind to animals as well. She's also cunning and sly, as is most of her species.

Appearance: Like all Vor, she's a humanoid pterandon-like creature but wears a Jedi Robe custom made for her, so not to interfer with her flying ability, but she made it herself and fashioned it rather ornately, but that is mostly do to her species ability to make art than vainity. On more polluted worlds, she also needs to wear a respirator to avoid getting very ill.

History: Found on Vortex by a visiting Jedi during a festivil there, she was taken to the Jedi temple at a very young age. This was do to the fact Vors, though extremely long lived, were considered mature adults at 18, so to fit the rules for younglings, she needed to be taken young. She trained at the temple and eventually was taking as Padawan to Plo Koon, who she trained under, eventually becoming a Jedi Knight. She is more adapted to polluted atmospheres than a normal Vor, due to growing up on Corosaunt, but still has a lower tollerence to it than an average Jedi. She has also learned a technique from her master called Electric Judgement, which Koon invented, which is the Light Side equel to Force Lightning, being able to disable an opponent easily by draining their energy but not kill them and is green in color. Another special trait she has is a affientity for befriending animals, through her singing imbued with the Force. She also has a loyal clone trooper named Skye that works under her.

Name: Sollas

Race: Geonosian

Force Level: 8

Home Planet/Moon: Geonosis

Lightsaber: Green duel guard Shotos using his shed exoskeleton for it.

Personality: Selfless, kindhearted, loyal, fond of technology. Sollas is also ashamed of his native world's actions in the war and wishes to show the Galaxy a Geonosian can be on the side of good.

Appearance: A normal Geonosian but wears brown Jedi Robe with special holes for his wings to let him fly unhendered. Also has a translator on his neck to let him speak basic.

History: The first Force Sensitive Geonosian ever found, he was taken from Geonosis during a battle on the planet, found by chance by Plo Koon. He was kept secret until after Sidious' exposure due to his species but was taken as Ashoka's first Padwan eventually and proved to be a good one. He isn't well liked by Clones at first but shows quickly he's their ally.

Name: Sora

Race: Amaran http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Amaran

Force Level: 7

Home Planet/Moon: Naboo

Lightsaber: A Long-handed Lightsaber with a bursa fang at one in of the handled and a greenish blue blade.

Personality: She's a bit stubborn but loyal, Sora is a good friend but may be difficult to pursuade to do something she doesn't wish to or give up on something she feels is important. She is, however, a great negotiator, so you may find yourself being convinced in trying to convince her to do something, and it comes in handy for a Jedi. She's also good with animals, part of her species.

Appearance: A normal Amaran (a humanoid fox) but wears Jedi Robe and as with any Padwan, has a padwan braid. due to its size, she often keeps her lightsaber on her back instead of hanging at her waist.

History: Found by Padme and Anakin during a negotiation with Amarans on Naboo, she was taken to the Jedi temple for training, her nact for negotating gaining the eye of Obi Wan Konabi, who would become her master. She can be at odds with him at times but they do get along. As an embarressing thing she doesn't like, during mating season she emits a foul odor as part of her vulpine physology and wears a lot of perfume during that time to cover it up (not in the arctical or real but its something that happens with real world foxes, thought its be intresting). As a side note, she is also very adapt at using the Force to pick locks.

I'd make Darth Legion a bio but that's spoil his secrets. So I'll make him a unique one.

Name: Darth Legion

Personality: Evil, munpilative, spiteful, loves chaos and is very power hungry. Also never says 'I', only 'we'. This is due to the fact he's got multiple personalities.

Lightsaber: He wields several diffrent types, including a duel blade, standerd, curved handle, and long handled, all based off those weilded by past Sith Lords.

Appearience: but with a diffrent, more animalistic helmet on and the armor is pitch black.

Ask Pony Discord

Veteran Roleplayer Knight of Day's Avatar

Default Re: Shadows of the Past: Skywalker *Me and Dark Knight!*

Name: Alex Grovan

Race: Human

Force Level: 7

Home planet: Coruscant

Lightsaber: Green, with a grip, and 6 large metal spikes on the bottom.

Personality: Alex is a very caring person. He never leaves anyone behind, no matter the circumstances. Alex hates spare time, and is always bored off the battlefield. Alex is a terrible pilot.

Appearance: Alex has light brown hair down to his ears and eyes. His eyes are a deep blue, and his armor black. He wears gripped gloves, and carries a hacking device in his pocket. Alex has a slash across his right eye.

History: Alex was born on Coruscant, and is still an orphan. Annikan discovered him, and brought him to the Jedi Temple. He was trained, and taught for ten years.

Okay, you can start it off.
    Last edited by Knight of Day; 2nd May 2010 at 05:07 PM.

What existing characters do you have?

Ask Pony Discord

Ashoka, Mace Windu, and Annikan.

Mind being Obi Wan too? Just asking, cause he needs to be in this too.

Ask Pony Discord

Okay, sure.

OOC: Thanks...ok, we'll start were Anakin gets sent back in time. Obi Wan and Yoda are aware of the Force's offer to Anakin, but he is not sense he just died.

After the Battle of Endor, Yoda's Force Ghost set with his two allies. "Intresting journey, this has been." he said. "But another, for you, Anakin, the Force may have." he said. "An offer it has for you."

Ask Pony Discord

"I sense it too," Obi-Wan's force ghost said, closing his eyes.
    Last edited by Knight of Day; 16th March 2010 at 05:31 PM.

OOC: Yeah, sure, I guess.

Anakin looked between his former master and the Jedi Grand Master. "What do you mean?" he asked, confused. He was less angry and restless than in life but still intrested.

"Bound by time, the Force is not." said Yoda. "Alter time, one could, through the Force." he said. "And offer this to you, the Force is." he said. "Return to the past and alter it, it is allowing you."

Ask Pony Discord

Obi-Wan opened his eyes, and looked to Anakin.

Anakin blinked, looking at them. "I could make it so I never became Darth Vader and so the Empire never existed in the first place?"

Yoda nodded. "Yes, this you could do." he said. "Merely tell the Force, you must, the time to return, you want to go."

Anakin sighed, thinking of the best place he could go. "I want to go back to when I walked into Palpatine's office." he said. "Force, please return me to that time." he said. Energy warped around him, Obi Wan and Yoda, as well as Endor disappearing. His own body returned to the age he was at the time, becoming solid again. In truth, there was something to like about feeling his body without that armor he'd worn as Darth Vader. When the wap stopped, he stood at the door, watching Mace Windu stand over Sidious with his lightsaber. It was clear it was in the midst of their conversation, just as Sidious sent a torrent of Force Lightning at Windu. However, instead of letting Mace reflect it, Anakin pulled his lightsaber out and blocked it for him, flecting it back at Sidious and causing the deformation of his face. When it stopped, Anakin painted and looked to Windu. "I believe you are right, he is too dangerious to be kept alive." he said.

Ask Pony Discord

"I shall keep him here. You alert the senate," Mace said, pointing the lightsaber toward Palpatine.

Palpatine glared at Anakin, realizing his resolve had completely changed and he'd be of no help, he'd changed. "If you won't join me Anakin, you will die!" he yelled, using the Force to grab a lightsaber concealed in his room to his hand and smashing both their lightsabers back. He jumpped to his feet.

"Looks like he was just pretending to be beaten." said Anakin, taking his battle stance. "He was trying to lure me to the Dark Side." he said. He saw the control panel for Palpatine's Senate pod, which would lift them into the Senate Chamber if they lured Palpatine to it and hit the switch. He directed Mace's attention to it with his eyes, wanting to get this duel the Senate to expose Sidious before the Senators.

OOC: Just realized, shouldn't someone be Padme?

Ask Pony Discord

Mace nodded to Anakin, and blocked Palpatine's lightsaber from meeting with Anakin's torso. He forced him into the pod, and jumped after.
    Last edited by Knight of Day; 16th March 2010 at 05:32 PM.

Anakin leapt up after and blocked several saber strikes from Sidious while pushing the button on the pod. Anakin saber locked Sidious as they rose through the floor into the Senate Chamber.

Sidious growled and sidestepped the lock to take a few swings at Mace Windu.

Anakin brought out his communicator, knowing Padme was present in the Senate. "Padme, Palpatine is Darth Sidious." he said, looking for her and spotting her as they rose from the floor of the Senate chamber. "He's been munplating both sides of the conflict from the start, you must reveal this before the Senate, we've got the proof right here if you'll look at his Senate pod." he said.

Ask Pony Discord

Page 1 of 244 1231151101 ... LastLast