The Seven Elements: The Sacred Spells (Midorikawa and Elysion) - Page 62

Page 62 of 70 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: The Seven Elements: The Sacred Spells (Midorikawa and Elysion)

追放されたバカ

Default Re: The Seven Elements: The Sacred Spells (Midorikawa and Elysion)

"Oh great, this is going to be fun..." Soca said in an annoyed tone. She examined the sheet of paper, wanting to get this over with.

Kaine checked out the hint he received as well, hoping he would be able to figure out the location.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Emeraude looked at his paper. Upon seeing high he knew he'd have to go to the top floor, and the word dangling meant she would be hanging from something. He ran from the room going towards stairs to climb them only to get nearly hit by fire, just barely avoiding the trap. Kaori was serious, and Emeraude knew he would need to be serious as well.

(What are Rell's elements again. I know fire, but did she have earth or air? Also do you want me to tell you where they are?)

追放されたバカ

Soca watched as Emeraude ran out of the classroom, smiling a little. She sighed and checked out the sheet of paper on her hand again. It seemed whatever the place Toa was located had flowers.

(Air. And yes. ><)

Blog Entries

Emeraude tried to get past the fire only to be blocked again. He decided to use his water magic to put it out. It worked as ran past it heading for stairs only to get pushed out a window by a large gust of wind. He then used his earth magic to block the windows running up the stairs.

(Brianna is in some dungeon under the school, Rella is hanging from the school somewhere and I have no idea where Toa is)

追放されたバカ

Soca headed towards the courtyard, feeling annoyed that she had to look for her brother. She hoped perhaps the note was talking about the greenhouse, since that was filled with flowers, and was a bright enough room.

Kaine examined his note once again. Supposedly wherever Brianna was at was dark and if he was reading it correctly, was underneath the school building. He hoped he was correct with his assumptions and headed towards a passageway that would lead towards the school dungeon.

(No idea where Toa is? XD)

Blog Entries

As Soca ran towards the greenhouse, earth came up grabbing her legs and holding her in place.

Water came from no where towards Kaine in a large flood.

(Now I remember. It was the Greenhouse where I put Toa)

追放されたバカ

Soca scowled, calling forth her fire magic to rid of the earth holding her legs.

Kaine took control of the water rushing towards him, creating a tunnel for him to get past. He rushed into the dungeon, wanting to leave the area quickly with Brianna.

(Sorry it took me forever to reply.)

Blog Entries

Brianna opened her eyes to see she was in a... Dungeon? She screamed at being stuck on a dusty floor only to notice she was tied up with a spell that gagged her as well.

Once Emeraude got to the top floor he stopped looking around he saw no kind of trap and the hallway seemed longer and darker than usual. He figured it was probably because no one was in it this time of day. He started walking only to barely dodge a giant swinging blade like in movies. Forget Kaori being serious, the were-wolf was trying to kill him. Emeraude ran through dodging blades to end up in a room where Rella hung from the ceiling. Notably the room was circular the ceiling a dome. Using his earth magic he made a piece of stone sharp cutting the rope that was holding her, then catching her in his arms. It was obvious that Rella was put under some kind of sleeping spell so Emeraude set her down to check to see if the blades were still happening, and after nearly getting sliced again he discovered they were. He looked at Rella hopping she would wake soon.

Toa woke up to see he was in a secret room in the greenhouse spelled to keep quiet and not move. Brilliant.

All other students had to face traps of earth, fire, water or air

(Its fine. This was actually nice to wake up to. Also you're using the banner {:)

追放されたバカ

It did not take too long until Kaine found Brianna, who was tied up. He quickly rushed towards her and untied the ropes that bound her.

Soca went into the greenhouse, knowing her brother must be somewhere in there. She searched through the whole greenhouse, feeling annoyed that she had to go through such hassle to find Toa.

Rell opened her eyes, getting up slowly. The room she was in was unfamiliar to her, and she wondered how in the world she wound up here in the first place. The last thing she remembered was being in Kaori's class, but then everything else in between came up as a blank to her, and now she was in this room. She saw Emeraude by her side, and wanting to say something, she opened her mouth, but found herself unable to speak.

Blog Entries

Brianna jumped hugging Kaine before pointing to her mouth to show she couldn't speak and then hugged him again to show her gratitude not letting go this time.

Toa concentrated on his magic to use some of it. He was unable to use any of the normal elements, but managed a small bit of electricity from his feet hitting a pot and knocking it down to the ground with a crash.

"Hey you o- actually I should probably unspell you first, somehow, though I'm not sure how. Maybe my light magic..." Emeraude concentrated on sending a small amount of light into Rella, but not too much to overpower her darkness, hoping it would undo the spell. "Okay if you can move then well move, if not then I'll carry you, which will be difficult. On the way here I faced some elements, simple unharmful spells though. Up here in the hallway there's axes swinging though and those are dangerous...so yeah," he explained to her.

Blog Entries

Brianna jumped hugging Kaine before pointing to her mouth to show she couldn't speak and then hugged him again to show her gratitude not letting go this time.

Toa concentrated on his magic to use some of it. He was unable to use any of the normal elements, but managed a small bit of electricity from his feet hitting a pot and knocking it down to the ground with a crash.

"Hey you o- actually I should probably unspell you first, somehow, though I'm not sure how. Maybe my light magic..." Emeraude concentrated on sending a small amount of light into Rella, but not too much to overpower her darkness, hoping it would undo the spell. "Okay if you can move then well move, if not then I'll carry you, which will be difficult. On the way here I faced some elements, simple unharmful spells though. Up here in the hallway there's axes swinging though and those are dangerous...so yeah," he explained to her.

追放されたバカ

Kaine's eyes widened from shock as Brianna hugged him, but smiled a little understanding her relief and gratitude. He noticed her pointing to her mouth and immediately figured that a spell had sealed her voice. Kaine just wasn't sure how to undo the spell - was it even possible to do so with his water magic?

Soca turned her head around the moment she heard a crash somewhere in the greenhouse. She headed towards the area where she heard the crash and found a hidden door.

Rell felt a light energy for a moment - it didn't affect her much, since it was just a small amount of light magic. "There are axes?" Rell said anxiously, adding a little "oh," when she realized she could speak again. She got up slowly, feeling slightly stiff but was able to move well enough. "And I can move on my own. I'm a little worried, but we have to get out of here anyways."

Blog Entries

Brianna just rolled her eyes standing up figuring she could get the teacher to undo the spell. Grabbing Kaine's hand she started dragging him to the exit.

"Whenever you're ready," Emeraude told Rella, taking her hand in his.

追放されたバカ

"I'm ready," Rell said, still feeling rather nervous from what lay ahead according to Emeraude, and held on to Emeraude's hand.

Soca opened the door and found her brother unmoving but seemingly alright. She couldn't help but smile at him at his helpless state - it seemed that he was unable to move.

Blog Entries

Emeraude lead Rella through the axes, the two barely dodging them as they ran back to the room without any more trouble. Upon arriving they saw Aquarius sitting there calmly having rescued her partner she sat humming to herself cheerfully.

Emeraude gave her a small wave before turning on Kaori. "Were you trying to kill us!?" he yelled at the mutt.

"None of the spells set to hinder you guys were deadly," Kaori replied with a yawn.

Emeraude's jaw dropped open at his teacher. Why was this man his favorite teacher again?

Brianna let go of Kaine figuring she wanted to thank him with her mouth she started dragging him back to the room getting them there at the moment of Emeraude's yelling.

Toa gulped in fear at seeing his sister in the doorway. This was so not good.

Page 62 of 70 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast