The Seven Elements: The Sacred Spells (Midorikawa and Elysion) - Page 54

Page 54 of 70 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: The Seven Elements: The Sacred Spells (Midorikawa and Elysion)

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Seven Elements: The Sacred Spells (Midorikawa and Elysion)

As he noticed Layla respond he kissed her more passionately. With her it was as if he had Serina back with him alive. The one woman he truly loved and cared for. He knew Layla wasn't Serina but they had their similarities. Then again they were different too and he liked how she made him feel differently than how Serina did. Kaori broke the kiss to breathe as he looked into those silver eyes. Serina's had been blue not silver, her hair blonde not lavender. Serina was taller than Layla. Though their personalities had similar traits they also had their differences. The only 100% match was their affinity for light. Kaori brought up a hand brushing her cheek before resting his hand on it and pulling her towards him again. With Serina he was passionate, with Layla he liked to be gentle as he gently kissed her.

(A little about Serina for you)

追放されたバカ

Layla was still nervous and hesitant, yet she allowed Kaori to kiss her. This wasn't the right thing to do, yet Layla couldn't help herself. She tried to push the doubt out of her mind, and looked up at Kaori with a soft expression, before kissing him softly once again.

(Thank you~)

Blog Entries

Kaori gently pushed Layla into her room closing the door behind them as he tried to lead her towards her bed.

追放されたバカ

Layla knew she should stop at this point - this shouldn't happen, yet she was allowing it; she couldn't find it in herself to push Kaori away. She wasn't sure what she was doing anymore, as he led her towards her bed.

(Damn Kaori is good...=.=)

Blog Entries

Kaori took both of them onto the bed taking another chance to stare into those silver orbs before continuing towards the point of no going back.

(Your choice if they do anything or not, so just imply if they do unless you want to write out those scenes ^^;)

追放されたバカ

Layla, laying on her back on the bed, slowly pulled Kaori towards her, brushing her lips against his. She knew what was going to happen, and she allowed it.

(I want Layla to suffer a little. Hehe. We can just skip to the morning, giving vague descriptions.)

Blog Entries

Kaori was gentle and careful not only keeping the darkness at bay but the urge to sink his fa- canines into her neck whenever he kissed it, despite her alluring scent. He loved the way her flushed face looked as their bodies connected. He loved everything about her at that moment, but he couldn't keep Serina from his mind as hard as he tried.

Tanaka opened his eyes in the morning to see him and Enia in the same position as last night. He smiled as he looked upon her sleeping face. He loved the way she looked so peaxful asleep.
    @Elysion;
    Last edited by Midorikawa; 9th November 2012 at 04:48 PM.

追放されたバカ

Layla was awake, but she kept her eyes shut anyway, not ready to face the day. She felt empty, unsure of why she allowed that to happen. It wasn't like her to give in so easily, and she knew she wasn't the one on Kaori's mind completely, despite the way he treated her recently. She clutched the sheets close to her, as if trying to seek some sort of comfort.

Enia woke up to the sight of Tanaka, who was already awake, smiling at her. She frowned. "Is it that interesting looking at someone sleeping?"
    Last edited by Faerie; 9th November 2012 at 05:55 PM.

Blog Entries

Kaori stared through half closed lids at Layla. He felt wrong for what it had lead to. When the night had started he hadn't had a thought about Serina but as they kissed she wouldn't leave his mind. He felt like he betrayed them both by thinking of Serina while he was with Layla. He didn't even know why he hadn't stopped. He thought of leaving while she was asleep but that would make him feel more guilty.

"It is when it's you," Tanaka told her.

追放されたバカ

Layla probably would have felt better if Kaori left. She could just tell he was next to her, but she refused to open her eyes or move.

Enia sighed - she found that quite ridiculous, but found herself smiling anyway. She sat up, and looked at Tanaka. "I'm going to head back to my room. I need to shower."

Blog Entries

Kaori sighed as he got up and dressed but after doing so he sat back down on the bed and stroked Layla's hair.

Tanaka frowned playfully. "Fine but you better be at breakfast," he told her.

追放されたバカ

Layla felt relief as Kaori moved from the bed. She could heard the rustle of clothing, and waited for the opening and shutting of the door. But to her surprise Kaori didn't leave, but instead sat back on the bed, and stroked her hair. She opened her eyes, giving up.

Enia got up from the bed and went towards the door. She her head back towards Tanaka, and smirked, saying "Sure," before heading out the door.
    Last edited by Faerie; 10th November 2012 at 01:18 AM.

Blog Entries

Kaori smiled brightly at Layla. "Morning how are you feeling?" he asked her not showing what he was feeling.

Tanaka got up and went into the bathroom to shower.

(Woah so Enia, Layla, and Kaori had a threesome O_O I need to stop putting Tanaka's name where Kaori's apparently goes)

追放されたバカ

"Not bad," Layla said smiling cheerfully, trying her best to conceal her emotions. "Just a little tired."

Enia went back to her room and took a shower. She changed and got ready for the day, then left her room and towards the dining hall.

(Its cause we haven't been focusing on Tanaka and Enia in a while. XD So I keep typing Kaori. X3)

Blog Entries

"Sorry," Kaori said suddenly his smile faltering. He felt so guilty about what he did.

After showering and dressing Tanaka headed to the dining hall.

Emeraude woke up and got ready leaving to go to breakfast as he ran into Toa and Aquarius in the lounge.

Page 54 of 70 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast