The Seven Elements: The Sacred Spells (Midorikawa and Elysion) - Page 38

Page 38 of 70 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: The Seven Elements: The Sacred Spells (Midorikawa and Elysion)

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Seven Elements: The Sacred Spells (Midorikawa and Elysion)

Emeraude walked into Kaori's class room to see him erasing something on the board. "Professor," he started before being cut off.

"I already know what you're going to ask. Your honest and caring like that. You put your friends before yourself, and because of that I'll let them off with a warning but you'll be serving two weekends of detention in their place. Understood?" Kaori spoke to his student.

"Yes! Thank you very much," Emeraude exclaimed smiling. He didn't mind serving detention in their place one bit. Happy about the news he ran back to the dorms to tell the news to his friends.

Kaori smiled as his student ran off.

追放されたバカ

Soca sat with her brother at the lounge, waiting for Emeraude to come back.
    Last edited by Faerie; 6th October 2012 at 08:31 PM.

Blog Entries

Emeraude ran into the lounge. "Kaori dropped the detention on you two," he told the girls.

(Soca can teleport from the lounge to the hallways? Awesome! Anyways do you want to continue with the week class by class or timeskip?)

追放されたバカ

(I er...I'm going to edit that. XD)

Kaine smiled, grateful that Emeraude had successfully persuaded Kaori to drop the detention on the two girls. He then smiled at Aquarius, who had been very upset about having detention.

Rell looked at Emeraude and smiled softly. "Thank you."

(Timeskip sounds good.)

Blog Entries

The rest of parents week flowed by without problems other than Sapphire following Emeraude in his classes on Wednesday and Friday and his mother and Embry for Thursday. Soca and Toa's parents calmed down and felt a little better about their children at the end of the week. During the weekend while the others were free Emeraude served out his detention and got scolded by Aquarius when she found out he had to serve another one the next weekend. The week after parents week flowed by smoothly as well as the weekend and for Monday they had no classes as it was a special treat to the students that was done every year. Emeraude stretched as he woke up glad he was done with detention.

(I think Tanaka should awake to Enia)

追放されたバカ

Parents week ended soon, and Rell was grateful to have reunited with her brother and parents. She felt herself quite irritated when she found Sapphire clinging to Emeraude for the rest of the week, but tried her best to ignore it. Rell had also chided Emeraude, albeit in a much gentler manner, when she found out he had to serve another week of detention. Kaine's rest of the week had gone by smoothly, after his mother had spoken to his father about his relationship with Aquarius and learned to accept it, although reluctantly.

Enia woke up early in the morning, although there were no classes today. She was accustomed to waking up early, and after Tanaka's incident, she found herself restless, and even more unable to sleep in. She changed and left her room, her feet leading her to the doors of the infirmary. She paused there for a moment, then opened the door and stepped in.

Rell woke up to the morning sun, glad that they had no classes today and could spend their time however they wanted.

Blog Entries

Emeraude quietly got dressed not wanting to wake Kaine. After getting ready he left the room and went down into the lounge.

追放されたバカ

Enia pushed through the curtains and sat by Tanaka, who still hadn't woken up, and seemed to be in peaceful slumber.

Rell got dressed and left the room quietly, making sure not to wake Aquarius up, who was still asleep.

Blog Entries

Tanaka over the weeks of recovery had healed to where his wings were folded behind so that he was in the same position a human would be in the infirmary. This made it to where when he finally opened up he had a perfect view of Enia standing next to him watching him. He smiled gently at her. "I never thought I'd be happy to wake up to a female," he told her happy to see her.

Emeraude smiled as Rella came down. "Morning Rella," he said to her.

追放されたバカ

Enia's eyes widened as Tanaka's eyes slowly opened. She could feel the tears prick her eyes, but didn't try to hold them in. She watched as Tanaka smiled at her and smiled back softly. "Tanaka..."

"Good morning Emeraude," Rell greeted with a cheerful voice, happy to see Emeraude.

Blog Entries

Tanaka frowned watching as Enia started crying. He sat up flinching at some of the pain it caused him but ignored it nevertheless. "Why are you crying?" he asked her worry on his face.

"Since I don't have detention anymore how about we celebrate though I'm not sure how," Emeraude said to his friend.
    @Elysion;
    Last edited by Midorikawa; 7th October 2012 at 05:02 PM.

追放されたバカ

"You idiot..." Enia muttered, turning away. "You've been unconscious for weeks." However, she just smiled, grateful that Tanaka had woken up and that he had healed.

Rell laughed and shook her head. "I honestly have no idea what to do either to celebrate."

Blog Entries

"I'm sorry," he said standing up having to catch himself on the bed's rails. He tried to stretch his wings only to realize that they weren't fully healed causing him to frown. "How exactly did I end up here though. I remember meeting the parents and having an enjoyable time with you on the roof but after that my memory goes blank and judging by my wings I was in a fight, but with what?" he asked/explained/rambled to Enia.

"I guess we should start with breakfast. Come milady let's get the most important meal of the day," Emeraude joked holding open the door for Rella while performing a slight bow.

追放されたバカ

Enia scowled, not wanting to talk about such things. She sighed. "You went off somewhere that night, and in the morning Kaori brought you back here from the forest. He doesn't seem to remember how he wound up there with you either. He was drenched in your blood, but I don't believe he was the one who hurt one."

Rell laughed, and gave Emeraude a bright and sweet smile. "Thank you." She walked with Emeraude toward the dining hall.

Blog Entries

Tanaka frowned at the fact that Enia couldn't tell him more but wasn't going to press it. He smiled and spoke to Enia. "You mind getting breakfast with me? I'm starving and could use the excercise. I would also like to know what fun I missed during my mini-coma." He then noticed that he was without a shirt or shoes and only had on a pair of pants meant for patients. "I should probably get some proper clothes on first though," he chuckled.

Emeraude sat down choosing to eat pancakes, bacon, waffles, and toast.

(Can you imagine his muscles from working as a slave?)

Page 38 of 70 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast