The Seven Elements: The Sacred Spells (Midorikawa and Elysion) - Page 10

Page 10 of 70 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: The Seven Elements: The Sacred Spells (Midorikawa and Elysion)

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Seven Elements: The Sacred Spells (Midorikawa and Elysion)

Emeraude noticed that only a very few others came out of the room with them. He knew immedietely that they were all either born from non-magic parents or from families with multiple element possibilities. After some walking they got to the door.

追放されたバカ

When Rell and Soca arrived to the classroom, they noticed that just a few other people were waiting in line to get their elements checked. They waited patiently in line for their turn.

(Do you want to do the professor/instructor for this one? Since you came up with the idea of how to find out their elements.)

Blog Entries

A few kids went in and then went out it was finally their turn. "Who's first?" Toa asked. He was actually nervous about it and didn't want to be first.

"I'll go first," Emeraude said walking into the room like he wasn't afraid of anything at all when truth was these kinds of things worried him unlike they did his family. "Hello," he said.

"Welcome Emeraude Dragonia. Here to discover your element I see. Well sit down," the man said. He was old with short white hair and dark eyes, but he was kind in voice and eyes. "Take this paper into your hands and concentrate your magic on it."

Emeraude took the paper and concentrated closing his eyes. He felt the paper become wet and then it felt like it was a rock. He opened his eyes and looked at the paper but it wasn't paper anymore. Instead it was a wet glowing rock.

"You're both the earth element and the water element though the glow is odd. Hm. You should talk to the headmaster as a double element."

"Yes sir. Thank you, um," he said looking at what to do with the rock. The man held out his hand for it while Emeraude gave him it before walking out unable to contain the smile that crossed his face.

"Who's next?" he asked his group.

Toa went in next and was told to do the same. When he did it it felt like the paper sliced in half with wind, and one half became like a wet rock and the other was on fire LITERALLY! Toa dropped the paper and put it out. The man was amazed by what he saw. "How rare to have all four elements. I suggest talking to the headmaster."

"Uh y-yes sir," he replied nodding his head before quickly walking out freaked out.

追放されたバカ

Rell stood there, amazed by the results that Emeraude and Toa received. Emeraude possessed two elements and Toa possessed four. Those were some very strange results, especially Toa's, who possessed four. However, there was also something strange about Emeraude's results as well - the rock had glowed when the professor was checking his element - why was that?

Soca laughed at her brother's reaction, but was surprised that he wound up with four elements. She wasn't as surprised with Emeraude, as she figured something was off with him from the start. She looked to Rell, then gave her a smile that seemed rather sketchy to Rell. "Why don't you go first?" Soca urged, pushing Rell in front of her.

Rell complied, although she thought it was strange of Soca to do that. Then again, she hardly knew the golden - eyed girl. She waited until it was her turn to get checked.

Blog Entries

"Welcome Sariella Avara. Here to discover your element. Just concentrate your magic into this paper.

追放されたバカ

Rell did as she was told, closing her eyes, and focusing her magic into the sheet of paper. Suddenly the paper darkened, was sliced in half as if by wind just like Toa's, and was burnt into a crisp by fire. Rell gasped and withdrew her hand.

Soca smiled, already knowing that Rell would receive a strange result just like Emeraude and her brother.

Blog Entries

The man was surprised by the dark color. Something was odd about these three. He knew the next would be the same as her brother there was something more though. "Two elements, air and fire. You should see the headmaster as well. Mind sending in Soca Arian."

追放されたバカ

"Its your turn Soca," Rell said to Soca, who nodded and smiled at Rell sweetly. Rell blushed slightly - that girl was something else entirely. She went to catch up with Emeraude and Toa to see the headmaster as well.

Soca knew what she had to do. When the professor handed her the sheet of paper, she closed her eyes and concentrated her magic into the paper. She felt the paper turn into a rock, sliced into half as if by wind, turn wet yet catch on fire all the same. She dropped the rock on the ground, showing the same fear as her brother previously did for just a moment.
    Last edited by Faerie; 18th September 2012 at 11:50 PM.

Blog Entries

"All four like your brother. I knew it. You should catch up with them." he said referencing her brother as well as Emeraude and Rell.

(The Headmaster? I didn't realize the man and headmaster used a switch places spell. XD)

追放されたバカ

"Right," Soca said, "thank you." She smiled at the professor and left the room, catching up with the other three.

(Whoops. My bad. XD)

Blog Entries

Emeraude knocked on the headmaster's door. "Come in," the headmaster said. "What is it?"were the words said when they walked in.

"The twins here have the ability to use all four elements while myself and Rell here are able to use two," Emeraude said voice unwavering.

"Hmm. That's intriguing. You four will have to do extra classes to learn all the elements you have the ability of. I'll set up private lessons for you right away. Now classes are over so why don't you relax and have fun now," the headmaster said to them. Emeraude nodded and thanked the headmaster before walking out.

(The Headmaster must be genderless because I haven't given it a gender or name. What is your teachers elements?)

追放されたバカ

Rell thanked the headmaster as well before leaving, while Soca didn't say anything throughout the whole time and left with Rell. Rell certainly wasn't expecting to have two elements, but found herself excited as well. "Lets go find Aquarius and Kaine," Rell said.

Soca walked next to her brother. For once, she wasn't sure what to say.

(Okay. XD Freya - Fire, Haius - Earth, Enia - Air.)
    Last edited by Faerie; 19th September 2012 at 12:49 AM.

Blog Entries

"They should be by the class still," Emeraude said

(Last post, I have to sleep)

追放されたバカ

"Alright then," Rell said. She and Soca headed back to the class.

(Same.)

Blog Entries

Sonia after the class had ended Aquarius left with Kaine. Their friends happened to be coming back at that moment. "Hey what are your elements?"

"I'm actually two. Water and earth, while Rell is also two, fire and air. The twins are all four," Emeraude told her. He was happy. He wasn't the main elements of his family, he was instead the rare one and the one none had ever been. What would his family!? He could imagine them disowning him now.

Page 10 of 70 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast