On the Run *Me and Esrver!*

Page 1 of 90 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: On the Run *Me and Esrver!*

Default On the Run *Me and Esrver!*

Plot: Yasashi was trying to live a her life with her friends, but fate had other plans in store. One of her fellow Legendary Pokemon, a Mew, came to her, begging her to take an egg and protect it from Team Rocket, saying it mustn't fall into their hands, no matter what the price. Team Rocket, fiercely wanting their egg back, send an experment of theirs, the android Pokemon Trident, to regain the egg, even if it must kill to do so, just what is in this egg they'd go to such lengths to regain?

Meanwhile, Hogosya, her long lost brother, is struggling to keep his past behind him when he finds a Poochyena pup that was seperated from his family by Team Rocket. Freeing the child, he takes Rex, the Poochyena, to be reunited with his parents, but Team Rocket can't allow a Pokemon to be 'stolen' from them, nor a Legendary Pokemon like a Latios to escape.

Two stories that will interwine in many ways, will Team Rocket be defeat or get everything they want?

My character:

Michael: An albino Shinx. He's a friend of Yasashi and wants to help her get past her tramatic past. He's a loyal friend and would give his life for his friends.

Nami: A female Buizel. She's friendly, playful, and somewhat excitible. She love adventure but keeps her friends out of trouble if she can. She loves everyone around her. She's also Michael's younger sister.

Rex: A young Shiny Poochyena. He's friendly, but really naive due to being a baby. Still, he can talk correctly and can sometimes have insight older Pokemon miss and his parents taught him survival techniques.

Trident: An Android Pokemon created by Team Rocket from the armored suit Mewtwo once wore. He's programed to follow orders and do them, not caring who he hurts. But he's also intellgent and is trying to discover his purpose in life.
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 18th August 2010 at 09:04 AM.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Default Re: On the Run *Me and Esrver!*

My characters:
    Hogosya: An overly protective Latios. He got separated from his sister a long time ago, and has been feeling guilty ever since because he failed to protect her from being hurt by the hunters who were after them. He had never seen his sister since, and had grown incredibly dull, to the point of not responding to any stimuli when he was thinking of his sister. However, he always acted cheerful when there were other Pokémon around, trying to cover up his real nature and trying to briefly forget the memories of his sister. He looks like a normal Latios, except for a small scar under his right eye. Most Pokémon who know him call him Sya or Sye for convenience's sake, or to keep Hogosya from remembering his name's true meaning.

Yasashii: A gentle and caring Latias. She usually is calm and gentle, but there are a few things... A few memories which can cause her to become enraged, unleashing her true powers. She refuses to tell others about this, afraid that she would go berserk. She looks like a normal Latias, except for a small scar under her left eye, which she tries to hide at all costs.

Wanna make the first in-character post?
    Everything is possible in the game of life.

OOC: Alright, but you'll need to start for Hogosya.

Michael and Nami looked through bushes for berries. They wanted to get something good for their friend. "Think she'll like these?" asked Michael, showing some berries to Nami.

"Yeah, she loves Sitras Berries." said Nami, smiling and giving a thumbs up. The duo brought arm fulls of berries back to their 'den'. "Yasashii! We got you something!" called Nami, smiling.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Yasashii, who was trying to catch some sleep, was in her bed. She had been haunted by nightmares for a while now, keeping her from actually resting up while sleeping. ''What... What is it?'' She said, scratching her neck.

-Meanwhile-

Hogosya was sitting near a pond, staring at the water. He wasn't aware of his surroundings at all, like always.

OOC: Sorry, not much I could do with Sya right now.

Nami and Michael set down the berries, they were her favorite. "We knew you'd not been sleeping well recently so..." said Michael.

"We got you your favorite berries to try to make you feel better!" said Nami, smiling.

------------------

A crying howl came from a clearing nearHogosya.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''Aww, thank you. I really aprreciate this.'' Yasashii said before devouring the berries.
    -Meanwhile-
    Sya, even though he wasn't really aware of his surroundings, still heard the scream. He soon took off and hovered over to the place where the scream came from. He looked around, looking for the source of the scream.

OOC: Would it be ok if I changed Nami and Michael to brother and sister? A Buizel and Shinx can mate, so its possible. And then Michael have a crush on Yasashii?

"What are friends for?" asked Michael, smiling.

Nami nodded. "We're just being friends, you'd do the same for us."

----------------------

The crying came from a young Poochyena, who was being watched by two Team Rocket grunts. "Shut up cry baby!" yelled one, kicking the poor Pokemon in the groin. The Poochyena yelped loudly and curled up in a ball in agony.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

OOC: I'm all for it. Sounds interesting.
    BIC:
    ''That's true...'' Yasashii said. ''But still thanks. You're the best friends I've ever had. Really.'' She continued.
    -Meanwhile-
    Sya's overly protective nature kicked in. He tackled one of the Rocket Grunts from behind and shielded the Poochyena.

OOC: Thanks.

"You're welcome." said Nami, smiling.

"You're a good friend." said Michael. "We'll do anything to help you."

-----------------------

The two grunts growled and send out a pair of Golbat.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Yasashii hugged the two. ''I'll do just the same for you when you need it. I promise.'' She said.
    -Meanwhile-
    Sya just waited for the Golbat to strike. It was not like him to strike first, and as such he just waited.

Mew floated nearby and saw the trio, seeing their kind hearts. She floated into the clearing, carrying an egg.

---------------------

The Golbat used screech.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Yasashii noticed something floating in the sky. ''Look! What's that?'' She asked.
    ----
    Sya covered his ears due to the horrible sound, not defending himself from any attacks.

Mew descended to the clearing. Nami blinked. "I don't know, I think it's a Pokemon."

"I am Mew." said Mew, smiling. "I'm glad to meet you!"

-------------------

The Poochyena snarled and used Shadow Ball, hitting the Golbat and making them stop.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''I've never seen a Pokémon like you before...'' Yasashii said.
    ------
    Sya looked at the Golbat, thinking they were K.O. He turned to the Poochyena, not saying anything yet.

"I'm a Legendary Pokemon, like you." said Mew.

-------------------

The Poochyena looked terrified. He started crying.

Ask Pony Discord

Page 1 of 90 1231151 ... LastLast