ROGUES GALLERY: Smoke and Mirrors (Suspended)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ROGUES GALLERY: Smoke and Mirrors (Suspended)

Blog Entries

Exclamation ROGUES GALLERY: Smoke and Mirrors (Suspended)

A new Supervillain calling himself Smoke has recently, under the cloak of night, kidnapped a high-ranking member of a research facility based in New York. Under interrogation, the scientist admitted that the facility has been researching something like a neurone-overriding serum; in other words, a "mind-control" serum. Supposedly, the research notes are hidden in the Library of Congress. Having taken everyone in the library as hostages, it's a race against time for the heroes to stop him learning the secret of mind-control. Should he succeed, who knows how he'd used it...

It will take the combined efforts of The Masked Scarlett and Parasite to thwart this fiendish new foe!
    Last edited by Master Mew; 13th September 2011 at 08:59 PM.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Follow Metabee on Tumblr

Default Re: ROGUES GALLERY: Smoke and Mirrors (Metabee, Willow's Tara & Sky Flame Haze)

"Excuze me? Yes, excuze me mizz, I am having difficulty finding ze reading material that I require, could you pozzibly azzizt me?" asked Smoke, rushing into the main hall of the library, his voice deep and muffled beneath the hideous gas mask. He waited a moment for a response from the woman at the reception desk, before deciding it would be easier if he were to remove the dirty cloth silencing her.

"I'll... n-never help you..." the woman coughed, spitting up bits of fluff and dirt. She had been tied to the chair tightly with rope, she had a large cut across her cheek and her hair was a mess. Smoke stared at her silently for a moment, and then slowly leant over the desk, so the two of them were face to mask.

"You do not underztand," Smoke said, drawling each syllable, "I do not tolerate people vho do not cooperate. Do you vant to end up like your colleague?"

This sparked the womans attention. She looked to her sides, realising that her male colleague who usually worked the desk with her was missing. He was present when this Smoke character had arrived, but now he was gone. Suddenly, she felt something warm drip onto her cheek from above.

"Up," Smoke barked, pointing upwards with his thumb. Shivering, the woman looked up, and screamed. Her male colleague had been stapled by his clothes to the ceiling of the man hall, and he had a wound on his chest. Smoke observed the view with her, scratching his chin.

"Zlightly flashy, but I think it vill give my mezzage to the auvoritys, don't you vink?" he pondered, before turning on his heel and heading for the main reading room.

"Why would you do this, you monster!?" the woman screamed after him. Smoke opened the door to the main reading room, and turned his head to face her. He gave a frightening, deep chuckle.

"For science!" he proclaimed, before pulling his laser pistol from his belt and shooting the helpless woman in the head with it. He then swept through the door and continued to search for the hidden notes.
    i haven't changed this signature for like sixteen years
    i guess i'll put a link to that fic i'm planning on doing one day

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: ROGUES GALLERY: Smoke and Mirrors (Metabee, Willow's Tara & Sky Flame Haze)

Parasite was running through the streets of New York, avoiding the crowd that was surrounding the area around the building. It had been almost a month since his encounter with Fever and now this happened while he was trying to make things go back to normal. "Excuse me, let me true!" he called as he pushed people aside. "I don't know who this guy is or what he's looking for exactly but I won't allow him to achieve his goal."

Blog Entries

The Masked Scarlett, as she liked to call herself rode on a motorcycle heading towards the facility, she had gotten news that it was being held hostage, by someone named Smoke and she was determined to stop him. She arrived to the scene and got off walking in the shadows so nobody could see her, she was dressed as her Alias of course. She noticed another person, someone who she was sure went by the name of Para something but she wasn't that sure about it.

The Masked Scarlett walked towards the entrance before turning and waiting for Parasite to come over there. "I think you may need assistance if you plan on taking him" The Masked Scarlett called out gesturing him over.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Parasite looked at the woman signalling from nearby, he couldn't really remember her or even know if he had seen her before. "And who might you be?" Parasite asked as he walked over to the woman slowly.

Blog Entries

"Someone that plans on taking the mastermind behind this attack down" The Masked Scarlett replied with a small smile. "And something tells me I think you may be quite a bit of help, we should go the back way however he may not be expecting us through there" Scarlett replied as she gestured again to the corner leading into a small space between the building, a side door was there more of an fire exit. "They call me the Masked Scarlett" Scarlett added, she looked around to see if anyone was watching which they weren't, she made some frost cover her hand to show she had something.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Parasite moved back a little, it was the first time he met another person like him and the first time he saw a superpower so different to his. "My name's Parasite," he replied with a nod as his eyes turned completely red as he entered Scarlett's sight so that he could see what she was feeling. "And you're quite eager to start this mission aren't ya?"

Blog Entries

For a second Scarlett had to study him for a moment when his eyes turned to red, that was something she wasn't used to someone who you think was a good guy do, but red didn't always mean evil.

"Well considering the amount of lives in danger then I would say so" Scarlett replied. "Now while I think we should go around to the side and find him, do you have any plans? Or information on this guy?" The Masked Scarlett asked, it was best to make a plan then rushing in and getting yourself killed.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Not a lot really," Parasite shook his head as he turned back to look at the building. "What I do know is that the whole building has been surrounded by smoke from the inside, one that could kill too so it'll be dangerous if we just enter without thinking carefully," he nodded his head before turning to look at Scarlett again. "Second nutjob I have to deal with so far...however I do know something else, something that might be the reason for why he's doing this."

Blog Entries

"Then I suggest we find some gas masks, because I don't think either of us is immune to smoke or any poison gas involved" Scarlett replied before looking at him curiously "What reason would that be?" Scarlett asked as she looked around to see if there was a shop nearby that could sell gas masks, she doubted they would get that lucky though.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Apparently one of the hostages might be a scientist that has been creating a mind control serum," Parasite nodded his head before taking off his backpack and taking out two masks. "I always carry another one just in case," he nodded. "Anyway I can only guess this guy is out to get that serum."

Blog Entries

Follow Metabee on Tumblr

"Ziz will be much eazier if you juzt tell me vhere you hid ze notez!" growled Smoke, pointing his pistol at the scientist's face. The scientist was awake, but his head was flopped to one side - the main reading room had been pumped full of gas, and it was making him feel woozy. Smoke slapped the scientist over the head, causing the chair, which he was tied to, to topple over and hit the floor with a crash.

"Vhere do you keep your recordz? You vill tell me, unless you vant ze lid to be blown off of ziz place," Smoke called up to a librarian, who was hanging from a length of rope tied to the ceiling by one of her legs. She glanced around the room at the other hostages; many were tied to chairs, some where hanging from the ceiling like she was, and some were unconscious... hopefully. She sighed to herself.

"W-we store hard copies in th-the back room..." she called back, stuttering madly. Smoke gave her a thumbs up and a nod.

"Zere's a good girl. I like people vho cooperate!" he said cheerily, "Now all of vou hang tight, I vill return zoon!" Laughing like a maniac, he left the reading room, and headed towards the rear end of the building.
    i haven't changed this signature for like sixteen years
    i guess i'll put a link to that fic i'm planning on doing one day

Blog Entries

"Mind control, no wonder why this guy wants it. Then I guess it's up to us to make sure he does not get it" Scarlett responded placing the gas mask on. "Let's do it" she replied as she waited for him to place his own mask own as she looked around and went to open the door slightly. "We better just jump in" she added stepping inside and waited for Parasite.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Parasite made a ssh sign. "Remember that we can't just jump in, we need a plan," Parasite replied as his eyes glowed red once more. "Give me a minute."

Blog Entries

"Right" Scarlett replied, she realized she could have made a mistake there. She wasn't normally wanting to rush in all the time, especially since she suggested a plan in the first place, perhaps it's because she wanted to get back to finding her girlfriends Sable and the real Scarlett. "All I think of is that we sneak through and try for a surprise attack. See where he is, how many hostages he has, and if we can save them when he's not around get them out?" Scarlett suggested

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast