ROGUES GALLERY: ON MOTORCYCLES~ - Page 5

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: ROGUES GALLERY: ON MOTORCYCLES~

Blog Entries

Default Re: ROGUES GALLERY: ON MOTORCYCLES~

OoC: haha, sorry, Samwin. :p

---

Midna's dagger managed to get through a small opening in Death Knight's armor, biting deep to his flesh.
    Foolish hero indeed. Death Knight, is on his Laserbike. She tries to attack him-- and she had succeeded, but she'll got hit by the motorcycle and, if it wasn't painful enough, Death Knight's jagged sword is ready to impale her.
    A hint of regret flashed on the villain's face. Why can't she just let him do his own business? It pains him, knowing he has to hurt a woman, and Death Knight is glad he had his black helmet on, so she couldn't see his lips curved in a frown.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"You sir are no knight, so let me introduce you to one!" Eon shouted.

He had been out of commision tampering with his rift key to get it functioning. With it back up and runninghe tore open and portal and jumped through. He came out the other side, still in the park, but now with his sword Fire Brand.

"Alright then. I am the knight Horizon! Now leave the maiden alone!" Horizon shouted charging in his hooked long sword at the ready.

Blog Entries

ooc: now who said chivalry is dead in this day and age? :)

It wasn't the fact that she was in excruciating pain that was angering Midna right now, no. It was the fact she couldn't see his expression. Normally, by reading a person's face she could decide the best plan of attack, but due to that helmet of his.... she felt the situation was hopeless. For now she was out gunned. God she had wished she had brought her pistol with her.... personally, she blamed the parents for letting kids turn to crime such as this.... wait... she was injured and about to die.... and she was thinking that?!... oh dear lord... she really was lacking in a life....

She was about to give a quite frankly useless statement when she saw a flash; a long sword, and attached to it.... Horizon. Help at last.......
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Aqua Teen Avoidance Plan MC Karkat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Zane shouted at Horizon from inside "Hey, eh- What ever your name is- Catch!" Suddenly, 5 motorcycles crashed through the wall and began to fall down towards Horizon and Midna "Well, I've gotta get back to work, my magic machine is almost complete!" Zane cackled as he ran back towards the managers office.
    'Sshh, here that? That's the sound of you being quiet... Isn't it pleasant?'

Blog Entries

Watching Zane flee, Midna almost would have felt relief if it were not for the motorcycles coming at them at an alarming speed. Feeling a surge of adrenaline, she managed to get to her feet and try get them both out the way
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

Blog Entries

"And- That's that!" Zane chuckled as he dropped the wrench, he had designed an odd looking chair, it was designed to have syringes jam into the victim's neck, then it would inject what ever was in the syringes into the vic's neck "I should get an award for this, heh, heh, heh, how about a captive audience, and a first test subject...." Zane grinned "Midna, as it is, seems to be the most vulnerable at the moment." Zane walked over to the security room "Now to see if those have died, yet."

Blog Entries

((you do realize Horizon isn't from this day and age. He's from a medieval world. if he wasn't I'd be using some kind of line like, "nah I just wanted to punch him."))

"Those are motocycles right?" Horizon said blasting fire at the machines.

Blog Entries

"You know, your only heating up the metal, right?" Zane told Horizon over the intercom "Now, you've got hot molten chucks of metal falling towards you, nice one."
    Last edited by MC Karkat; 18th March 2012 at 02:48 PM.

Blog Entries

"And something you didn't know I'm immune to fire in this form!" Horizon shouted bursting through the molten metal, "Come and face me like a man! I'll make this quick!"

Horizon began to dash off towards where he had seen Zane go before, though he more or less forgot about his partner.

Blog Entries

"It's all falling into place, that cocky fool, Horizon" Zane told himself as he made the final preparations "Either way... I win."

Blog Entries

Luckily, Death Knight was on his motorcycle, so he managed to avoid Horizon's firebrand. DK leaped off his Laserbike, letting it race towards Midna and hoped it crashed at her. At first, he was racked with guilt... But then, came the whispers in his head. This is the path he had chosen, the path of villain. There's no turning back.
    And he won't let Midna live. Not if she begged-- especially not if she begged. There's too much..... Emotion. What is this?... Its not possible that... That he has a crush on her?

The knight whirled, black flames twirling and swirling around him. "It is you that brings doom to the citizens of this city, not me. I simply wanted to take over the factory, but you messed with my plan. Don't ever think that I would spare a single soul in this city when Zane is done with our Laserbike."

With an incoherent cry, DK bring his sword down, pillar of black flames imbued with dark energy races across

Blog Entries

Horizon turned around when he heard Death Knight shouting. He was already far past him, and probably would only barely make it to Zane in time, but instead of carrying on Horizon rushed Death Knight. He was quick and silent his blade mearly a whisper in the wind as he began to slash at the distracted Death Knight from behind.

Blog Entries

ooc: sorry for not being active for a couple of days... utter madness it has been

Wisely seizing the opportunity, Midna managed to escape out of the way. However, she was still injured yet wanted to help.

It was then she had an idea.... of course! she was a detective.... why not.... call the police?.... She quickly found her cell in her coat pocket, and began dialing 911

Arthur Conan Doyle

Blog Entries

Death Knight cried in pain, as the small portion of the blade buried itself inside his flesh. He was lucky, his armor had saved him. Even though he's a villain, his voice is still the voice of a moody teenager. Manic, raging, screaming, he engulfed his sword in black flame, and twirled, shooting black flames from his sword that will hit everybody within ten meters

Blog Entries

Midna seemed to just freeze on the spot, also remembering that her phone had no signal.... but they didn't know that....

Putting that to one side, she desperately tried to manipulate the black flames....

Arthur Conan Doyle

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast