ROGUES GALLERY: Icira Witherflame (WINNER: HERO) - Page 3
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ROGUES GALLERY: Icira Witherflame (WINNER: HERO)

Would rather be cuddling Singing in the Rain's Avatar

Default Re: Rogues Gallery: Icira Witherflame - The First Encounter

"You heard of To Kill a Mockingbird?" said Jeremy. "Good book right there."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouthful of Pi
    I don't really belive there's such a thing as sexuality, only love, which means that everyone should be able to marry everyone else!

Blog Entries
    Add Glitchipedia on Facebook

"I saw the movie," Icira stated flatly. "I found it rather slow. I'm really more of a sci-fi fan, myself."

YouTube projects advertised are in early development and subject to change.

"Meh, I'm into romance and historical fiction. Everyone's different though, right?" Jeremy said, licking his ice cream.
    I don't really belive there's such a thing as sexuality, only love, which means that everyone should be able to marry everyone else!

Fresh Prince Ladies and Gentlemen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"To Kill a Mockingbird? Is that the one with the yellow electric hamster? I love that movie! I saw it with my niece. It was really cool!" Sol says, as the cars draw nearer, now barely a block away.
    Last edited by Ladies and Gentlemen; 20th July 2011 at 01:48 AM.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

My RPs:
    Paranatural : Earthbound meets Scooby Doo
    Pokemon RBY RP : I read on Kotaku that it's better than Civ 5 with the Brave New World expansion.

Blog Entries

"No, no, that's Pokémon, Disarray," Icira corrected. "I should know, I'm from the place where they film that godawful show."

Thinking quickly, Icira formulated a strategy just in case Disarray's little "call the police" stunt backfired.

"Want to know something about that show I bet no one else knows?" she asked Disarray, winking as she spoke. She then leaned in, concealing her mouth from Jeremy's view with her hand, and whispered in Disarray's ear, "Okay, that was a fake-out. I just wanted to tell you, if we get captured, don't panic. And if I drop dead all of a sudden, don't be alarmed. Chances are I'll come back and bust you out in fairly short order. Now act shocked and pretend I just revealed something startling about Pokémon."

Blog Entries

"So Atticus Finch was real and he actually did have a Meowth!?" Disarray gasped. as he started falling on the floor and screaming in shock as the police pulled up.
    "Alright, we got a report of a young man with ice powers...What did you do to him?" The police officer asked the young man who matched Sol's description, as a cop started melting the door open with a hair dryer.

My RPs:
    Pokemon RBY RP : I read on Kotaku that it's better than Civ 5 with the Brave New World expansion.

Default Re: ROGUES GALLERY: Icira Witherflame - The First Encounter

"Uh, there wasn't any young men in here with ice powers," Jeremy told the police truthfully.

OCC: And by the way, the public knows about Jeremy, as he's a Superhero.

Blog Entries

OOC: They also have no idea Disarray is a villain. He's been caught near a lot of crime scenes, but he claims to be investigating. And besides, if the public knows about him, odds are they know he can control ice.

"Hey, aren't you the kid who controls water and ice?" The officer asks, entering.
    "Imma have to get your testimony." A cop asks the clerk.
    "Well...This guy came in yelling that he wasn't a villain, and sat down next to the chick in the leather." The teenager says. "Then the kid shot ice at them and froze the door shut."
    "SO HORRIBLE!" Sol screams.
    "That guy in the tights is screaming because of something the leather chick said." The teenager clarifies, as the cop writes it down.
    "Alright, now it's time for your side of the story." The policeman asks Jeremy, as the cop surveys the other customers.

My RPs:

Blog Entries

OOC: You have to defeat some villains before you're famous enough to be immediately recognizable.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

OOC: But this is a policeman, so odds are he'd have a vague idea who both of them are, since odds are they've been involved in crimes, whether aiding or hindering, at some point off screen.

My RPs:

"Damn, they're good," Jeremy thought to himself, glaring at Icira and Disarray. He then walked up to the policeman.

"Did you see that brodcast on the air? About this girl named Icira Witherflame?" Jeremy asked. "That's her! She said it herself! I was getting some ice cream when I discovered her identity, and I wanted to stop her before she could complete her plans! Oh, and that young man there? He's Disarray, another villain! I just wanted to stop them so that the public wouldn't be in danger! Is that too much? To let a guy work for justice?"

Jeremy turned around and winked at the duo of vilains, as if mocking them. He then turned back around and gave a desperate smile at the officer. Ah, the advantages of being a kid...

Blog Entries

"Last time I checked," Icira smirked, "merely declaring oneself to be a villain without a reputation to back up the claim wasn't a crime. Isn't that so?"

Blog Entries

"So you admit to assaulting this man and this woman?" The officer asks, looking through all the testimonies, which pretty much all agreed that the young man attacked the pair with shards of ice, though one claimed that Disarray was very loud. Meanwhile, another officer attempted to handcuff Jeremy.
    "You have the right to remain silent, anything you say or do can be used against you..." The officer said.

OOC: By the way, if any of you feel this is unfair, say the word. I'm trying to be fair. I mean, a police officer's job isn't to arrest people based on what they think is right. Their job is to arrest people based on what the people think is right, namely, laws. So I doubt that they wouldn't arrest a young man for attacking two people who have so far done nothing wrong, even if one of them yells a lot and they're running around in tights.
    Last edited by Ladies and Gentlemen; 20th July 2011 at 11:16 PM.

My RPs:

Blog Entries

OOC: Only objection I might have is the phrasing. You might change it to "attempted to handcuff" - we can't presume Jeremy's cooperation.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

OCC: Although I kinda dissagree with that, I'd personally prefer to have Jeremy aressted for plot purposes, and I don't want to make a federal case out of this, so...

"Police are useless," Jeremy thought. "I'll have to do something about this."

He had a plan cooked up in his head; all he needed was a bit of water...

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast