ROGUES GALLERY: Icira Witherflame (WINNER: HERO)

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ROGUES GALLERY: Icira Witherflame (WINNER: HERO)

Blog Entries

Exclamation ROGUES GALLERY: Icira Witherflame (WINNER: HERO)

A new Supervillain calling herself Icira Witherflame has emerged, and worse still, through a potentially lucrative negotiation, she has enlisted the help of the villain Disarray in designing a new laser-based superweapon prototype to invoke panic and terror. Construction will begin as soon as she obtains the final necessary component, which is scheduled to arrive at the Docks in Cape May, New Jersey at dusk on September 17th, two days from now.

The Superhero Jeremiah "Jeremy" Darius will have to act fast to stop this devilish duo, who knows what they may have planned for this potentially lethal superweapon...?
    Last edited by Master Mew; 10th August 2011 at 08:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add Glitchipedia on Facebook

Default Re: Rogues Gallery: Icira Witherflame - The First Encounter

Alone in a small ice cream parlor in Cape May, Icira waited patiently for her accomplice to arrive with the plans for the weapon. She figured the best place to hide would be in plain sight—people seldom looked where things would be easily found.

Presently, she was inhabiting one of her type-1 avatars, giving her the appearance of a tall, sleek and slightly muscular young woman with bright ginger hair and emerald green eyes. She chose to wear casual clothing for the moment, consisting of a blue tie-dyed T-shirt, thin blue jeans and sandals—her usual tight, black leather bodysuit would be too conspicuous. She would have adopted the appearance of someone else, but she had not yet had an opportunity to take any DNA samples, so she worked with what she had.

Not that it really mattered. With all the avatars she had made, she would be able to come back for more even if she failed, and no matter how badly so. In fact, the entire possibility that she could fail was what gave her such a thrill—after all, what fun is villainy if there isn't some sort of challenge? Why, if no one tried to stop her, this whole endeavor was almost entirely pointless!

Of course, with the goal she had, for all intents and purposes, broadcast across the United States, she was certain that someone was bound to come after her eventually, so there really wasn't any problem.

Naturally, though, it had to be a challenge for the hero, too, so she didn't exactly hand out photographs of herself. In order for the challenge to commence at all, someone would have to know what she looked like. Since everybody already knew Disarray anyhow (at least in his supervillain getup), if a hero managed to capture him, they could probably get her description out of him. Then they'd have to know to look for her in plain sight. And once they did find her....well, she'd figure that out on the fly.

Which was really very minimal for her. This, she decided, was going to be the beginning of one long intelligence test. Both for herself and whatever heroes tried to stop her.

Watch and learn, she thought. That's the key.

YouTube projects advertised are in early development and subject to change.

Blog Entries

"I AM NOT AN EVIL VILLAIN!" Disarray yells, in full villainous attire, the bottom half of his face covered, as he enters the ice cream parlor. "IT IS A WONDERFUL DAY TODAY TO NOT BE A VILLAIN AND A NORMAL PERSON LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! YES SIR, WHAT A GREAT DAY! YEP!" He laughs, then sits across from Icira. "Do you think anyone suspects that we're bad guys?" He whispers.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Registered User Singing in the Rain's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jeremy dashed through the bustling streets of Cape May, desperately searching throuh any place where this "Icira Witherflame" person could be found. His efforts were of no prevail so far, but he had already serched the majority of the city, so he kept on reminding himself that he would find her eventually...

Although being a superhero had its perks, namely superpowers and fame, it had an obvious downside: you had virtually no time to yourself. No playing video games and watching tv 24/7, no taking your time to settle down and get a love life, no sitting down and getting ice cream...

Speaking of ice cream, it sounded really good right now. The nearest ice cream parlor was a few streets over. Instead of simply walking over, Jeremy decided to scale buildings at a time using his powers. He plunged his quarterstaff into the ground, causing a violent gush of water to shoot up underneath him seconds later, taking him several feet into the air, and on top of a large building. Usually, the blast could seriously injure someone else, not including the damage that would be accumulated by falling from such a height, but Jeremy was used to his powers to the point where he could ride his geysers up to great heights. Anyway, once on top of the building, he created a slide made out of frozen water; ice, rather. Using it to quickly slide down to the surface, he reached the ice cream parlor quickly and unscathed.

Jeremy sat down at a table, quickly consuming his root beer float. Once done, he retured his glass to the waiter and prepared to walk out. Before he left, though, he noticed a young woman, seated with the one, the only, Dissaray.

"Lady! That's Dissaray, a supervillain!" Jeremy yelled, pointing his staff towards the man. "I'll handle him! Run away!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouthful of Pi
    I don't really belive there's such a thing as sexuality, only love, which means that everyone should be able to marry everyone else!

Blog Entries

"How dare you!" Disarray yells. "I am not that dashing rouge Disarray, and if I was, she would have nothing to fear, because Disarray never kills if he can help it! Now begone, you foul pedant!"

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

Hearing a loud proclamation of someone not being a villain, Icira looked up and saw Disarray, in full costume, walking into the parlor. She chuckled to herself a little bit—perhaps most scientists really were socially inept.

"Well, considering you got all dressed up for this covert meeting," she informed him, "I'd say someone probably suspects, yeah."

They had just enough time to go over the plans quickly before they were interrupted by a young fellow with blue hair. Quickly snatching up the plans, folding them delicately and dropping them in her purse, Icira just smiled at the would-be hero.

"Relax, little boy," she said calmly. "I'm a supervillain, too. I'm not in any danger from him."

She wondered how long it would take the both of them to realize what she had just said.

Blog Entries

"Oh, okay then." Disarray says. "I am Disarray. But I am not doing evil stuff now. I am just enjoying some delicious iced creams with my villainous colleague."

Blog Entries

It took a while for Jeremy to absorb the situation but he finally responded:

"You're still villains, though. Even if none of you are Icara Witherflame, you do bad things. If a guy killed someone in the past, if he isn't commiting murder now, he should still be put to justice. And thus..."

He drew his staff, covered it with ice, and then spun it around rapidly, causing multiple shards of ice to fly towards the two villains.

"It's apprehending time."
    I don't really belive there's such a thing as sexuality, only love, which means that everyone should be able to marry everyone else!

Blog Entries

"Tell me, what have I done?" Disarray says, cartwheeling out of the way.

Blog Entries

"Tell me, what have I done?" Disarray says, cartwheeling out of the way.

Blog Entries

Icira backflipped out of the way quickly, landing feet-first on the table directly behind her which was thankfully unoccupied. She was starting to find this child a bit irritating.

"Interesting trick," she commented. "But you have yet to learn when is an appropriate time to use it. Your first priority should be to get your facts straight."

A bit dizzy from the acrobatic maneuver she had just executed, Icira carefully stepped off of the table and back onto the floor, struggling a little to maintain her balance while her brain reoriented itself.

"First off," she went on, "as a matter of fact, I am Icira Witherflame. Second off, I don't believe I've technically done anything illegal yet...."

She paused to think that over.

"....actually, scratch that," she corrected. "Aiding and abetting Disarray here probably counts. Still, attacking us with pointy shards of ice right off the bat seems a bit much, wouldn't you say? Especially when we're just relaxing and chatting. You might want to think about doing the same once in a while. Besides, we've got two days before the component is supposed to arrive. There'll be plenty of time for fighting between now and then. There's no need to rush."

Calm as she could possibly be, she returned to where she had been sitting.

"So tell me, little boy," she said. "What possesses you to try and take on two supervillains all by yourself when you really should be in school or something?"

She hoped that her laid-back demeanor and subtle taunting would confuse the boy. No, she wasn't trying to create an opening, she just liked playing mind games.

Blog Entries

"I'm calling the police." Disarray says, taking out a cell phone and dialing 911. "You just assaulted me! I am a law abiding citizen who has never been caught doing anything wrong!"

Blog Entries

"....really now?" Icira inquired. "Here I was under the impression you had some sort of reputation. I think a certain GM needs to phrase things more clearly...."

As can be observed from that statement, Icira was, like many of my RP characters, prone to breaking the fourth wall when she deemed it appropriate.

"I guess I'm totally innocent after all," she concluded. "I learn something new every day."

Blog Entries

"A little, but nobody can prove anything, so..." Disarray says, having finished talking to the dispatcher. "Maybe I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Two or three...Or maybe twenty or so times. But still, nobody actually saw me stealing anything, so..."

Blog Entries

"SHUT UP!" he yelled, sealing the door shut with ice. "You don't need to know anything! Just turn yourself in so I don't have to do it myself!"

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast