ROGUES GALLERY: Boiling Point (SE, MM, GW, & HiPS) - Page 3

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ROGUES GALLERY: Boiling Point (SE, MM, GW, & HiPS)

Default Re: ROGUES GALLERY: Boiling Point (SE, MM, GW, & HiPS)

"Actually, you've got a bit of a point," said Fate, keeping his head so not to stubble into a mind game. He knew about Fever and how manipulative the madman could be. "I consider most of the people I deal with criminals. Villain is a grouping I'd primarally use for serial killers, rapists, the like, the ones who aren't in it for greed or money. Super criminals, now that's people who use superhuman powers to commit crimes, which is the majority of people here," he continued. "You, on the other hand, are a supervillain. Now you don't have any powers, but I'll admit it, you don't need them to be one of the most dangerous people on this planet," he stated, keeping his eyes on the supervillain. "That's why you're locked up in here. I try to see the best in everyone, Fever, but you're one I see no good in at all. But you consider that a compliment, don't you?"

Ask Pony Discord

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

The Cleric chuckled at Fate's last question. The Cleric himself knew men like Fever and knew that they only loved to cause chaos and pain and misery. He knew that this Fever character needed to stay in a padded cell for the rest of his days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

OOC: Hey guys im going away for two nights, so please if you can dont do anything without me. I won't be long!

Fever giggled happily from behind the bars and rested his head against the glass, his breathing leaving condensation on the glass.
    "Those are all words, Detective. Don't mean anything! Sure, you go on about being sentimental and crap, but the world's gone to ruins, relying on us freaks to save the day...When your back is turned, Detective, the establishment will stab you in the back, cast you aside when you're not wanted."
    And now Fever had pressed his face full on against the glass, his scarred face leering out at Fate.
    "Because, in the end, we're all just the same. We're all monsters, in different ways granted, but if you take a couple of people, put 'em in the dark, give them nothing for a few days...They go nuts. Humanity is a lie Detective."
    And then suddenly Fever's face turned white. He fell back to the floor, shuddering as a violent tremor went down his spine.

Fate watched this, but didn't do anything. While he was a warden, and could open the man's cage, protocol dictated that a criminal seemingly suffering from illness wasn't to be examined without a small group. He pressed an alarm button for this kind of thing to summon a group of guards to assist.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

OOC: That was kind of a dramatic moment to make your exit While we wait on him, would either hero care for a not-overly-plot-significant flash-forward scene of an out-of-costume encounter with Natalie/Fatalia?

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

OOC: we have to do something to keep the thread moving hahaha

Blog Entries

OOC: The following scene is a "flash-forward" to two days following the current scene. The current scene will be picked back up where we left off when samedwards returns. Godzillawolf, feel free to post whatever Jarrett Holmes/Detective Fate is up to in the meantime, or insert him into the Fatalia/Cleric scene, it's up to you.

It was late in the evening, the sun had sunk deep beneath the horizon, and Natalie Drakul strode calmly down the sidewalk in Times Square, her soft, brown hair illuminated by the multitude of flashing, changing lights of the City That Never Sleeps. This evening she was sporting a dark, acid-washed denim jacket over a black tank top and a dark red, pencil-skirt - cutting off just above the knee. Paying little heed to where she was going, her eyes wandered around the bustling city as she nonchalantly sipped a chocolate milkshake, her black high-heels clicking rhythmically on the pavement.

Blog Entries

The Cleric had always had a soft spot for the self proclaimed Center of the Universe. New York City was unlike any other city on the planet. Wearing his usual white suit, the blond haired young man strolled through Times Square, enjoying the bright lights and exciting ambience of NYC. He was about to enter his hotel to get a drink at the bar when he saw a woman he recognized. He had seen her at the prison when he gone to inspect the security. Throwing caution to the wind, he crossed the street so he was on the opposite side of her and he began to follow at a distance.

Blog Entries

Rounding a corner, still unaware of her pursuer, Natalie started on her way toward her apartment building, and in a decidedly un-genre-savvy move, briskly started down a dark, secluded alley - a familiar short-cut.

"Hey babe!" a voice called out from the dark as a group of young men approached her rather aggressively, "Lookin' for a good time?"

Natalie smiled back at the man, her narrowing eyes glimmering in the dim lighting as the group closed in around her, "Mm... yes, a big, strong man like you who has to gang up on girls half his size always was a turn-on..."

Blog Entries

The Cleric ducked around a corner. He peered into the alleyway. The woman was in trouble due to the fact she was surrounded by those thugs. The gunfighter flicked his wrists and held his pistols in his hands. It was a comfort thing. And should things get ugly, he'd clean up the mess in a heartbeat.

Detective Fate ran across the buildings, looking for criminals to take down, as always, when he came across the scene from earlier. "The girl who visited New Alcatraz today..." he said to himself. Like cleric, he got ready to spring into action. Fact is, sometimes boys did this kind of thing just to frighten girls and nothing more. While uncooth, it was othing to bust heads over after all.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Snarling, the man responded by lunging toward Natalie aggressively, who responded with surprising swiftness, dropping down backward as she planted her hands on the pavement behind her, thrusting both legs outward as her heels connected with the man's stomach, sending him reeling backward.as she proceeded to twist about on the ground, sweeping her legs out knocking over the other men before rising to her feet and backing away slowly.

She smiled as the rather shocked men clambered to their feet, now staring her down rather angrily.

Fate was suprised by this, but not completely. Many women took self defense classes for this very reason. Still, they'd proven their intent now. "Hey, you guys!" he called, jumping down to a fire escape. "Even though I'm fairly sure she could beat you up, I'm going to make sure you pay for that," he called, looking down at them. He then looked to Natalie. "Nice moves, if I may add," he said, respectfully.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

The Cleric holstered his weapons and stepped into the alley as well. "Ma'am. Fate." He said politely. "Looks like you gents should run." He said with a smile as he looked at the thugs.

Blog Entries

Watching with a satisfied, if not vaguely disappointed, smile as the men turned tail and ran, Natalie turned about to face the two new arrivals. Smirking, she glanced from Fate to The Cleric with interest, "Were you following me?" she asked coyly, "I didn't realize I was so interesting, I'm flattered."

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast