Rhapsody Tower (Scholar and Flaze) - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rhapsody Tower (Scholar and Flaze)

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Rhapsody Tower (Scholar and Flaze)

Miko and Valerie just looked at each other in thought, trying to think of a solution to Rafe's question. The two did have some experience with romance but they didn't really know the person that Rafe like or what would work for her. "Well this might sound a bit simple but, how about when you all are out doing something you try and seperate her to do something else, you could like say you want to show her something or take her somewhere you think she'd like."

"That or just be honest," Valerie pointed out for herself, causing Miko to glare at her. "It's true," she shrugged.

Darren looked at Kaori with a straight expression before smiling. "Battling I guess."

"Let me guess, you're scared you were picked to make sure they don't cause trouble," Stacy pointed out while crossing her arms.

"U-uh, you're welcome," Claudia nodded her head quickly, her blush growing more.

"Weren't you the one that gave him the drink to begin with?' Freed narrowed his red eyes at Phoenix as he finished his drink.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

"I rather avoid it being obvious that I like her and am about to attempt to confess to her," he said towards them. "I would just convince her to go off alone, but anytime I try anything like that, someone always ruins it. Always. And then there's all the times that I screw things up..." he trailed off thinking back to some of his experiences, the worst being his first winter at the academy. "Anyways in other words its not easy without looking strange. And I don't want to risk ruining our friendship if I can find out how she feels beforehand."

"So your a battler? My kind of person. I hope you're a good one," Kaori smiled.

"No it's not that. At our school we have three dorm heads for the three dorms. The two other teachers with me are two of them and then there's a third. The headmaster trusts them with everything and they have more power than anyone in the school minus her and the vice headmaster. The rest of us teachers though become suspects for things if something were to happen at the school. It makes you feel like a criminal or child at times. I'm surprised that she would trust me outside of her watch with students," Sicilia admitted, glancing at the ground sadly.

"How cute. I think they would make a nice couple, don't you," Julian said quietly to Jackie.

"You have some ulterior motive don't you," Jackie said back to him, earning a smirk from him and nod. "Sounds fun so what are we going to do?"

"Later in the room."

"I didn't think he wouldn't notice the alcohol. I thought maybe he was joking when he didn't comment but now I see I was wrong..."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Maybe you should just punch whoever interrupts you in the face," Valerie pointed out, though she was mostly kidding.

"I think I'm pretty good," Darren nodded his head, smiling confidently at Kaori. "I actually was a bit curious, you seem like someone that'll be a strong battler."

"Oh," Stacy pointed out while scratching the back of her head a bit. She couldn't say that she knew how she felt, mostly cause she was in charge of her own dorm herself. "Well if it helps being a dorm head isn't that easy, honestly I still don't know why the principal made me one."

"You sure were," Freed nodded his head in agreement. "I'm Freed by the way.'

Blog Entries

"There I one I would do that to, but I kind of have to be the most well behaved. Comes with my rank," he shrugged. "So I'm guessing neither of you have any ideas?"

"You bet I am. Despite being only a second year I'm in the top ten and tied for the best of the second years," he stated proudly, Blitzkrieg moving from his spot to stand proudly as well. Kaori then smirked again leaning closer to Darren. "Though battling isn't the only thing I'm good at that."

"It's not that and anyways they do a horrible job. I'm the one picking up after them. She literally trusts some students more than me," Sicilia sighed again. "Sorry I shouldn't be unloading this on to you."

"Phoenix. It's a pleasure to meet you Freed," he told him. "This your first time in lumiose?"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"No not really, we're sorry," Miko and Valerie both chuckled with embarassment as they bowed in front of Rafe. "Though what do you mean by rank?"

Darren just raised an eyebrow at him, a bit confused about what he meant. "What do you mean?"

"No it's okay." Stacy held her hands in front of Sicilia before patting her shoulder. She could kind of understand how she felt, being handed a lot of responsiblity when you don't know if you could do it and she had the problem of not being trusted on either. This was something that made her laugh a bit though, cause Stacy actually had a lot of trust put into her by Brendan when she didn't think she deserved it. "We all have to unload our problems from time to time."

"No it's not," Freed shook his head, his tone becoming more solemn as he looked back at his empty drink. "I actually studied at a boarding school here, my father had a mansion on the outskirts of the city," he pointed out, not looking at Phoenix as he spoke. "I haven't come back here since I graduated though, it feels kind of weird, since I never really stopped to look at how beautiful the city was." he said with a gentle grin.

Blog Entries

"My school has this system of ranks. Ho-oh and Lugia. Lugia being the lower one. I'm however a special case being double ranked. In other words both ranks."

Kaori just face palmed. He really was hoping for a better reaction, well a more enjoyable one. "I...I was flirting," he admitted. Might as well see if the guy would run now due to being creeped out or homophobia.

"Thank you," she smiled at Stacy. Though she had the nagging feeling the girl still didn't truly understand her. Then again no one could without experiencing it, and everyone that might didn't care. Life just had to be so complicated. It made her long for her younger days at time. With her friends. With her Kuro. The one that was a rebellious but cheerful fun loving boy. That wasn't torn up about mistakes.

"I know what you mean. I grew up here till sixteen, but it never really hit me how beautiful this city truly is until I had came back. It truly is magnificent," he smiled gently.

"I'm curious Fin. What kind of pokemon do you train?" Junine asked taking a bite of her food.
    Last edited by Midorikawa; 16th January 2014 at 12:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well I guess I can kind of understand a rank system," Valerie scratched her chin in thought while looking up and down at Rafe. "Though rankings may be a bit too much."

Darren leaned back on his seat and stretched his arms for a bit before looking back at Kaori. "Oh I know," he nodded his head, though he kept a straight face while doing so. "But I don't really care for things like that, never really have," he stated while looking at Kaori.

Stacy leaned in front of Sicilia and grabbed her hand while smiling. "Come on, turn that frown upside down and let's go have some fun," she giggled at her. "You remind me of an old friend of mine, too worried to just take breath."

"Must be funny," Freed chuckled. "Two people that lived here and didn't really look at it."

Fin was eating his food, completely unaware of what was around him, at least until he heard Junine's question. "Well, this is actually a name I've been creating for myself, I haven't officially used it but I want to create a whole new class of trainers," Fin smiled while raising his index finger. "I'm a Dragon Slayer, I train Pokemon so that they can defeat Dragons...and other Pokemon too of course, I mainly focus on water or ice types and Dragon Pokemon though."
    Last edited by Flaze; 16th January 2014 at 01:06 PM.

Blog Entries

"They barely mean anything. Just a few extra perks is all. And those who do have Ho-oh definitely have earned it. We work hard and don't slack off. Well they. Hard to get out of the habit when I used to be one of them until this year when I got to be double ranked," he told them, obvious distaste for his rank.

"No interest or just haven't tried it?" Kaori asked, leaning even closer.

"Wait," Sicilia yelped as Stacy grabbed her hand, but she followed her nevertheless. Back at the academy there were no other female teachers minus Sonia and her and the woman could not stand each other. At all. So another woman was nice company, though strange considering she had only grown up around male friends.

"It's the kind of thing that happens with our families. If you went to a boarding school then you were not of the lower class. The upper class kind of life. Always expectations on you with no time for fun."

"That's a nice dream, and I hope you succeed. Though maybe add some fairy types to your arsenal. They are immune to dragon type moves after all, and their moves are super effective," Junine told him, remembering what she had learned from Rafe.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You don't seem to like it," Miko chuckled.

"No interest," Darren pointed out simply as he looked at Kaori. "I have no need for such things, nor are they important in the slightest from what I've seen."

"There's no waiting," Stacy stuck her tongue out at Sicilia. "They might be having their fun but we should have our own," she pointed out before taking out a golden colored card. "Thankfully our principal left me and Freed with some great treasures before we left, wanna check out the high class restaurant?"

"I can't say I enjoyed it much," Freed shook his head.

"Well I guess, the only Pokemon I have that classifies as fairy is my Azumarill," Fin nodded his head as he turned back to Junine.

Blog Entries

"Well I was kind of strong armed into it. We have a very persuasive headmaster," he explained.

"Who said anything about importance of it. Sometimes you need to relax, and it is the perfect kind of relaxation. Trust someone who has a lot on their plate. Come on. Have a little fun. You're not running so it's apparent that either you're not into opposite gender or not picky."

"Now that sounds exciting," Sicilia smiled. "Lead the way and let's let the boys have their boring fun."

"I can't imagine that you did. If you did you would be teaching there not an academy not here," Phoenix said knowingly, remembering how screwed up the academies could be. Parents paying money for their kids to get good grades.

"Well teach it some fairy type moves and ice type and you have quite an advantage against dragons. Though some other fairy type may be good too. One that can't be taken out by pokemon like mine," she told him taking a sip of her drink.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"The kind that just makes you do what they want?" Miko asked with a raised eyebrow.

Darren didn't say anything, instead he just raised his eyebrow at Kaori and frowned. "You remind me of a guy I hate very very much,' he pointed out, looking over at Fin and Junine for a moment before turning back to Kaori.

"Now that's what I like to hear," Stacy laughed and beamed at Sicilia as she led her towards the other restaurant.

"I never even thought I would be a teacher," Freed pointed out before he stood up. "Anyways, shouldn't we help your friend out?"

"Well someone's confident," Fin smirked at Junine before sticking his tongue out. "Though...you don't seem like a battler, I just don't get that vibe."

Blog Entries

"Yeah pretty much," Rafe nodded in agreement.

Kaori followed Darren's gaze and frowned. "The only thing we most likely have in common is being extroverts. I can tell by looking at him though that he hides from his past, who he is, afraid to truly face it and admit it. Ask me and I will be open about my past no issues. No matter how painful the subject," Kaori told him, losing his joking demeanor.

"Probably. Kuro how about we get you to bed."

"Hmm? Why? I'm not tired."

"I know but early day tomorrow. Come now," Phoenix told the other teacher trying to get him to move.

Kuro sighed and rose from his seat, somehow with unhindered balance.

"Depends on what you mean. If you mean you don't see me as a good battler then you would be wrong. If you mean you don't see me as one that enjoys it then you would be right. I loathe battling, the exception being contest battles since they can be fought without the brutality. Anyways my comment was about my type. You train water types. I train grass types," she explained to him.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah we know how that works, well not us specifically but my boyfriend and his friends do," Miko pointed out while crossing her arms.

"I myself don't care about pasts," Darren pointed out to Kaori while raising an eyebrow at him. "Besides, I can understand people not wanting to talk about their past."

"You know I actually couldn't tell he was drunk," Freed laughed, walking over to the other side and helping Kuro along with Phoenix.

"Well my water types could beat your grass types any day!" Fin announced confidently while pointing at himself and grinning at Kaori. "A little battle couldn't hurt, no brutality I promise," he said sincerely.

Blog Entries

"The headmaster use them for things a lot?" Rafe asked the two girls.

"Avoiding talking about them is just another way to run from them. I get having a bad past but if you don't face it then you never move on. I know how that can affect someone. Of course even I have trouble facing my own past to a point admittedly, but nothing that hinders me, or screws with me," Kaori explained.

"I'm not drunk. If I was drunk then I would be dancing to Barbie Girl with Sicilia and necking with her," Kuro commented.

"I would pay good money to see that," Phoenix told Freed, watching as Kuro somehow didn't trip or slur his words. "He is one amazing drunk. Apparently his issue is he becomes extremely happy and honest."

"Don't be so cocky and no I won't battle you. Pokemon hitting each other with attacks always allows for a slip up and thus possible injury. I only battle when there is need for me to." As she spoke it was obvious that something bothered Junine about the subject.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Not as much as he used to at least," Miko noted with a soft sigh. At that moment she saw Reggie and Chigon walking into the restaurant and proceeded to smile and wave. "I thought you were with the others," she replied as Reggie walked over to her and waved back while Chigon flew onto her shoulder.

"I was, I left Allison admiring that Buizel and Claudia was talking to one of his friends," Reggie said before noticing Rafe and smiling shyly. "I'm sorry, Reggie Damon, nice to meet you," he replied politely and stuck his hand out to him. He was a bit worried about why Miko was talking to him but he knew that the girl was just really friendly, plus the two seemed to be getting along normally.

"I guess you have a point," Darren pointed out with a sagely nod.

"Guess you guys are a real motley crew of your own," Freed laughed.

"Fair enough, I can understand that," Fin nodded his head in agreement with Junine.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast