Rhapsody Tower (Scholar and Flaze) - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhapsody Tower (Scholar and Flaze)

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Rhapsody Tower (Scholar and Flaze)

"We're from Tower Academy in the Johto Region. Its actually on its own island in the region. What about you two?" he asked in return, handling dancing with the two with ease.

"Same with us unless you count free time, but the only person I know that I would be willing to dance with, that dances in their free time, doesn't ask me," she told him, her tone containing annoyance. "Sorry. Just ignore like anything I say about some idiot guy. Please."

"Hmm." Kaori looked over at Darren, not realizing that he had sat down next to the boy. "Um...Kaori, and my mightyena is Blitzkrieg," he told him, nodding to the dark type laying at his feet. "What about you?" he asked taking another gulp of his drink.

"Umm....Not sure. Don't matter though its a virgin drink. My friend slash fellow teacher wouldn't give me something with alcohol. At least not something where I wouldn't be able to tell if there is alcohol in it, and this definitely doesn't have any. I can tell by the delicious taste," he explained, his accent getting thicker.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Oh we're from Elemental Academy," Valerie replied clamly, a bit surprised that Rafe was able to dance with two girls without any difficulty. "It's located in a spot that connects it to Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh, it's an island as well actually," she pointed out, noting the fact that there wasn't just one but two academies located in islands. 'Guess that must be a thing."

"We came here in order to get a look at that book that was admitted to Lumiose Museum," Miko pointed out from her side. "We're the Media Club of our school, though two of our friends are from another club but our principal invited them anyway."

"Don't worry, I have my own problems with someone," Fin pointed out as he looked at Valerie from the corner of his eye. "Though I assume the guy you're talking about isn't in a relationship at least."

Darren didn't reply, realizing that Kaori was one of the people from the other academy group that he had seen before. "I'm Darren," he pointed out calmly before taking another bite from his pizza. "Should you be drinking?"

"I have a feeling you could be wrong about that Kuro," Freed pointed out, now seeming worried that Kuro might actually become drunk and he'll have to deal with it.

"Well that pool was interesting," Reggie said as he dried his hair as well as Chigon. Claudia and Allison were just staring at him as they walked after him, though Allison seemed to be repenting for something. "Allison next time please don't have your Swampert use Surf in a pool," he groaned.

"I thought he needed to stretching his limbs and stuff you know how it is," Allison frowned as she kept herself from looking at Reggie.

"Well at least everything turned out fine, hopefully Chigon doesn't catch a cold," Claudia said as she petted the toy dragon, who proceeded to sneeze.

Blog Entries

"It seems using islands helps in their opinions. Can't say I disagree. I prefer to be separate from those who live on in cities and such as I attend class. As for my group. Seems we came for the same location, the museum. I'm not really sure how are group was chosen, other than the fact that four of us are close friends since our first year, and then the other four are our juniors and then in a way friends...its complicated I guess..."Rafe trailed off.

"Well that makes me feel better about dancing with you. But no he's not. Instead he has a lot of girls confessing to him all the time, and attracts them with ease. Guys as well, and it doesn't help that he says gender doesn't matter. It makes me feel pathetic to feel for him...but I can't help it," she sighed heavily. "What about this girl of yours?"

"Ha! My teacher is drunk, my other two are missing, the bartender is payable off, and I got backstabbed by my fellow classmate, just because he is jealous," Kaori bit out taking another drink. "Nice to meet you by the way," he tacked on.

"Naw. I'm not wrong. Trust me I've dealt with lots of tricks and this ain't one of them. Phoenix would be snickering and laughing if it was."

After putting away the coats, the group split up. Phoenix went on his way to return to take care of Kuro, Sicilia elsewhere, and then the other three walked through the halls, running into Reggie and friends. "Huh? Its you guys again," Jackie said upon seeing them. Pyrite and Van Gogh ran up, greeting them, especially Chigon.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well in our case it being an island helps with...other problems." Valerie pointed out, remembering all the things that they had gone through the year before at the archipelago, the fact that it was on an archipelago people normally didn't look at it made it easier to cover up the story of what had happened.

"What did you come to the museum for?' Miko asked with a raised eyebrow as she looked at Rafe.

"Well we didn't really get along we fought a lot and got into arguments a lot,' Fin pointed out, feeling a bit relief that he was actually able to talk to someone about Valerie. "Then one day this crazy thing happened and we kind of...slept together, at first I thought that it was nothing but I started to actually like her, but when I was going to confess I realized she had already found someone else," he pointed out with a frown.

"Same here I guess," Darren nodded his head before looking at the Mightyena. "Your Mightyena is strong."

'What if he didn't know when he gave it to you?" Freed asked with a raised eyebrow, now getting a better look at Kuro as he noticed his eye.

"We can say the same thing," Allison pointed out, surprised that they had come to encounter the other group once more.

"Hello," Reggie waved to the others as he finished drying Chigon off. "What are you guys up to?"

Blog Entries

Rafe was about to ask what Valerie meant, but then Miko asked her question before he could. He figured he would bring it up later, preferably a time when they weren't moving around. "Honestly I don't know. I was just told with my friends that we were chosen to go on a trip. I'm actually surprised they even let me out of my school. Though it is nice to be back in my home city for a bit," he explained.

"Ouch. I'm sorry. Though you remind me of a friend of mine. I've known him for all of my life, and well he isn't the kind to date, but there's this girl at our school and the moment he truly saw her he was head over heels. Of course he thinks she doesn't think well of him because he has a record for sleeping around with everyone at the school. And I mean everyone as in boys and girls. Though he has calmed down since we first started, he still does. I think its to make sure she doesn't fall for him. He tends to feel like he isn't good enough. Which I guess now that I think about your situations are different. You are a lot a like personality wise though," she chuckled, thinking of Kaori.

"Yeah he is. I raised him from a poochyena. He's my strongest," Kaori grinned at the boy. He raised his glass towards Darren, raising an eyebrow. "Want a drink? I can get you one easily."

"He would have said something. Trust me. I know the guy," Kuro stated matter of factly.

"Since our teachers finally let us off of their leash we were exploring the hotel,"Julian explained, slight annoyance in his voice due to earlier events, being forced to dance.

Sicilia walked around the hotel, bored. It was nice, but not that strange to her. "Honestly if she was going to send anyone on this trip it couldn't have been Tanaka or even Sonia. Phoenix and Kuro can be so boring."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Oh so you're actually from Lumiose?" Miko pointed out with curiosity, surprised to hear that Rafe actually lived in Lumiose. "That must be pretty cool, this city's so huge and famous and it has so many things to it."

"But I'm clearly the cooler one," Fin smirked for a moment before he smiled at Junine. "Well I wouldn't mind meeting this guy at some point," he said, kind of curious now that he was hearing that there was someone like him.

"I guess you're right there," Freed nodded his head in agreement before shrugging.

Darren looked at Kaori before looking at the drink he was holding in his hand. "Nah, I don't really like to drink," he pointed out before taking another bite out of his pizza. "I don't need the headache."

"Well we were actually coming back from exploring," Reggie pointed out before eyeing at a still embarrassed Allison. "Someone explored a bit too much."

"Oh please, at least you cooled off," Allison frowned before looking over at Jackie and his Buizel. "Oh it's the shiny Buizel, it looks so cool!"

"Well the hotel is definetily interesting!" Stacy exclaimed with delight as she made her way through the hotel. And yet part of her felt kind of bored. Sure, Freed was there and the kids could be fun from time to time but she didn't really have anyone else that she could talk to, at least in the school she could talk to Rose from time to time and even Leah wasn't so bad when she was on one of her good days.

That's when she spotted one of the teachers for the other academy group and proceeded to wave. "Hey there," Stacy said cheerfully as she walked over.

Blog Entries

"I guess...though its not quite the same when you've grown up here. I've seen it all. I do hope to show someone some of the better sites though. To make their trip memorable," he told them, glancing at Junine.

"Actually he is already here." Junine nodded her head at Kaori.

"I don't do it often. Just when I'm feeling particularly down. It helps calm me, and I never get drunk. Just a small bit for taste....however my teacher is acting strange. I'm wondering if he is getting drunk."

Pyrite stood proudly as he was ogled over, while Jackie grinned at the attention on his pokemon and the look on Julian's face.

"Ugh I don't understand the obsession with shiny pokemon. What's so great about them?" Julian sneered.

"They're shiny," Robin stated simply, walking over and petting Chigon. "How is the hotel?" he asked them.

"Oh you're from that group from earlier," Sicilia smiled at Stacy. "Hello."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well I'm sure you'll be able to," Miko nodded her head and smiled. "Oh, I heard you can take Gogoat rides here, I would love to take one of those rides,' she pointed out with a bit of excitement in her voice.

"Oh so it was that guy," Fin pointed out before looking back at Junine for a moment. He hadn't actually taken the time to notice this little deail, but now he was able to see that her hair was white like Darren's. "This might seem like a weird question, but is your hair white by birth?"

"Well I guess since they're adults they don't really have to worry about anything," Darren pointed out as he looked towards the teachers, noticing that Kuro and Freed were talking. "And that's mine on the left."

"Shiny Pokemon are rare and they're just great," Allison pointed out towards Julian as she petted Pyrite.

"Oh it's fun, it's definetily huge from what we noticed," Reggie replied to Robin, noticing that Chigon was leaning closer to her hand so that she would pet him more, something that caused Reggie to chuckle. "He really does enjoy being spoiled."

Blog Entries

"I guess its fun...I really never rode them often other than when I was little. Being extremely tall makes it difficult to find something that I can ride that I'm not taller than," he smiled lopsidedly.

"Yeah. I'm an albino so my hair is white, eyes seem purple, and skin is deathly pale. Really fun in the sun, especially considering I'm a grass type trainer," she explained to him, chuckling slightly at her own irony.

"Pfft. You haven't met my headmaster. She keeps all the adults on their toes at our academy...plus things aren't always easy. Ironic that they are talking though considering I think our schools are just randomly interacting by chance."

Again Pyrite stood proudly at the comment.

"There's nothing special about them other than their color," Julian bit back.

Robin and Jackie shared an eye roll look before Jackie spoke. "Sure there isn't. We know that real well," he told him, tone dripping with sarcasm. "Do you guys have any shiny pokemon? About five of us in our group total have them," Jackie stated proudly, this time it was Robin and Julian shared the look.

"This is why we need Midori around with us," Robin said quietly so that Jackie and Julian couldn't hear.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You are pretty tall," Miko pointed out as she looked up at Rafe.

"Oh good, that makes sense," Fin pointed out with a sigh of relief. He remembered that the reason Darren had white hair was cause of the InstaLink in his right arm, so he was worried there was someone else with the same mark as him.

"It's kind of bothersome if you ask me," Darren pointed out. "I didn't even want to come but I'm part of the club so I guess I had to."

"Yep, I'm Stacy, nice to meet you," Stacy said as she walked towards Sicilia, she holding her hand out.

"Well actually," Reggie and Allison both looked at each other before turning towards Claudia, who jumped at the fact that she was having attention put on herself.

"Uh well...I actually have one," she said shyly as she pushed her glasses back a bit. She grabbed one of the two pokeballs strapped to her belt and proceeded to release her shiny Vulpix, who barked softly at her as a way to greet her when it was sent out.

Blog Entries

Rafe gave a small nod towards Miko before letting his gaze head towards his love interest for a brief moment and then back to the two girls. "....Are you two single...?" he asked, not thinking about the fact that his question probably sounded opposite to his true intentions.

"Why do you ask?" she replied curious.

"Why are you guys even here?" Kaori asked, his interest piqued by the word club.

"Sicilia," she told her taking the other woman's hand. "So tell me Stacy enjoying the trip with your group?"

"Cool its gold like Pyrite," Jackie commented.

"So pretty. Um where are you guys going tomorrow?" Robin asked them.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Valerie and Miko looked at each other for a moment before shaking their heads. "My boyfriend's the guy with the unknown Pokemon you saw earlier," she pointed out while smiling before looking at Valerie.

"Mine couldn't come," Valerie said as she scratched the back of her head.

"It's just white hair isn't that common of a color," Fin said as he looked away, trying to get Junine's mind away from the subject. "Hey, want some food?"

"We came to look at some weird book or something like that," Darren replied, his tone showing that he didn't care much about why they were there to begin with.

"It's been pretty boring so far," Stacy sighed and crossed her arms. She looked at Sicilia for a moment, as if she was scanning her thoroughly. "It's kind of boring when there's only one other adult in a trip."

"Um...I actually forgot to ask," Reggie pointed out. They were there in order to look at the book, but since it was spring break the principal had allowed to to stay in Lumiose for up to five days if they wanted to. "We'll still have to decide, we mainly came to look at the book that's in the museum but we're going to be here for a few days."

"Yeah, I got really lucky to have her," Claudia pointed out as she looked down at her Vulpix.

Blog Entries

Rafe smiled at the fact, again glancing at Junine before frowning and seeing her smiling at the guy she was with. "Could I get some advice from you two then?" he asked tentatively.

"Yes. I'm starved," Junine smiled brightly.

"That actually sounds interesting. Man I hope we're going to some museum. Of course I'm a history lover so I guess things like that are more exciting to me than others," he explained, noticing his drink was now empty but not really caring for another.

"You seem lucky with only one other. The two I have to deal with are as bad as the students. I'm just waiting for them to cause trouble and have police on us. I can't even have any solace in my most well behaved students because even they have people here most likely to make them act up." Sicilia sighed, knowing the trip was going to turn chaotic somehow.

"I wonder if that's why we're here. Our teachers never explained anything...but if we see each other tomorrow could I draw you and your vulpix?" Robin asked Claudia, giving a gentle smile.

"Kuro how are you friend," Phoenix said walking up to the two teachers, and sitting next to his co worker.

"Are you drunk? You're acting weird. Tsk tsk Phoenix getting drunk," Kuro replied, wagging his finger at the other teacher.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"What is it?" Miko and Valerie asked while raising their eyebrow in curiosity.

"Awesome," Fin nodded his head and smiled at Junine before turning around. "Then come on, I'll buy as I am the gentleman in this situation," he said confident, though he was no longer trying to woo Junine, it was more him just messing around now.

"I'm not much for history really," Darren pointed out as he looked at Kaori. "I rather live more on the now, it's easier when you do things thinking about the present rather than the past or the future in my opinion."

"Well my kids are well behaved thankfully, honestly most times it seems like trouble is what's looking for them," Stacy sighed with exasperation as she rubbed her head. "I wish I didn't have to look after them though, I mean this city is so beautiful that I just want to spend all my time exploring it," she pointed out with gleamed eyes as she thought of all the things she could do in Lumiose.

Claudia was a bit shocked at Robin's proposal and blushed nervously as she grabbed her Vulpix and petted it. "U-um...no I w-wouldn't mind-d," she stuttered nervously as she smiled at Robin.

"I think he might be drunk, I'm not quite sure," Freed whispered towards Phoenix as he looked at Kuro.

Blog Entries

"Um...what would be a good way to convince a girl to go somewhere with you, with it seeming like just a time between friends, but at the same time...a time that wouldn't only fit with two people. I kind of want to try to confess to someone while I'm here, but I don't know how to get her alone without looking suspicious. I also want to leave it open ended in case I find out that it will just end in rejection. I figured since you two have experience in romance you might have an idea of what to do..." he explained to them, blushing lightly and averting his eyes as he spoke, making it apparent he was nervous.

"Well thank you. You really are such a kind gentleman," Junine told him, playing along, feeling a bit better about hanging out with the boy.

"Well some history I can say isn't the best to look back on, but some of it we can learn from, and its fascinating to learn how idiotic people used to be and still are," Kaori snorted before smirking at Darren. "So you like the present huh? What kind of things do you like in the present?"

"I agree. Instead I'm stuck at a museum for a bit. But I guess since I was chosen to come, it means a lot...I hope," she told her, saying her last two words quieter than the rest of the sentence.

"Thank you!" Robin cheered, giving her a bright smile.

"Oh he most definitely is and I am so screwed for this," Phoenix said back to the other teacher quiet enough so Kuro could not hear.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast