The Reunion: Blake Belladonna, Autumnbreeze, Midorikawa, Flaze, Lyrebird, British Joe - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Reunion: Blake Belladonna, Autumnbreeze, Midorikawa, Flaze, Lyrebird, British Joe

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Reunion: Blake Belladonna, Autumnbreeze, Midorikawa, Flaze, Lyrebird, British

"You're really drunk Wayne,' Alex pointed out with a worried expression while waving his hand in front of him. "But it's nice to see you too."

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Reunion: Blake Belladonna, Autumnbreeze, Midorikawa, Flaze, Lyrebird, British

Nicole's eyes widened when Joe hugged her quickly, "There there?" She was pretty embarrassed about telling Summer and Joe because of the attention that they were giving her. Nicole scanned the room to find if the other three members of their former group were present, "I tried to invite you guys, didn't you get the invites?" Nicole asked looking around but just gestured for Summer and Joe to walk with her to find the other three members.

"No one attended out of our former group though,"
    Last edited by Lyrebird; 18th December 2013 at 07:54 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Autumnbreeze on Tumblr

"Nah, I'm straight as a bow!" Wayne exclaimed, rolling out of Naga's grasp. Falling to the floor with a slam, he laughed. "As a bow, my good sir. As a boyy--"
    Last edited by Autumnbreeze; 18th December 2013 at 10:46 PM.

"I don’t put much stock in anyone else’s opinions of a person.
    I prefer to judge the people I meet with my own eyes."

-tumblr- -fanfiction- -dreams-

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

"Yes you are!" Naga laughed, helping him back up. "How about we eat and drink some wat-" Naga started then suddenly dropped Wayne. She ran best she could in heels, hugging the three friends that she recognized. "Joe, Summer, Nicole! Its been too long. How are all of you?"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well I guess the party's officially started...or ended for you," Alex pointe dout while looking towards Wayne. He then smiled to Joe, Summer and Nicole and waved at them as he made his way over with Wayne. "Long time no see guys and congrats Nicole, sorry I couldn't go to the wedding," he laughed. "I had...some other matters to take care of."

Blog Entries

"Well none of you guys actually made it or gave a reason why but it's fine, It's nice to see you all," Nicole smiled as she saw the rest of the group, "So what are we doing now and why are you guys here?" She looked at the Weedle doing it's own thing inside a women's dress.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"I came for the free booze." Summer admitted. "Because why else would I dress up like this?" She asked them rhetorically, but she was smiling at seeing all of her old friends. "It's just the icing on the cake that we're all together again... after all of this time."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

"I'm here because I was bored, but regardless what's this about a wedding? I haven't heard anything," Naga whined as she looked at the group.

Blog Entries

"You didn't get the invite? Well I got married a few months ago but I was here because it was a social event and just part of what I do," Nicole smiled, "So what do you guys do these days after our little journey?" she asked they were catching up and another waiter walked by them. Nicole grabbed a glass of champagne and thanked the waiter.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I came here for both of the reasons Summer and Naga did," Alex replied while pointing at the two of them. He then looked at Nicole before replying ot her second question. "I'm just an explorer right now."

Blog Entries

"Exploring what?" Nicole asked as she took a few sips out her glass of champagne, "I mean what do you explore, Pokemon, cities or what?" They seemed to all change from back in the day. "Since I know Summer is now a Gym Leader in Saffron or so I've told by her,"

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Summer nodded slightly, a bit overwhelmed at seeing all of her old friends at once after so long. "Yeah..." She said softly, un characteristically acting a bit timid. "I was telling them that I took over the Saffron dojo after seeing a bit more of the world, you know a homecoming and all... And since Sabrina and I see eye to eye on the big stuff... We worked out an arrangement so both our gyms are now league official." She explained quickly to the others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234