The Reunion: Blake Belladonna, Autumnbreeze, Midorikawa, Flaze, Lyrebird, British Joe - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Reunion: Blake Belladonna, Autumnbreeze, Midorikawa, Flaze, Lyrebird, British Joe

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Reunion: Blake Belladonna, Autumnbreeze, Midorikawa, Flaze, Lyrebird, British

"Yeah I have. I never got to know them because of what happened when I was little. I do wonder how we got separated, I never could find out. I got Guardian after so..." Naga sounded sad and far off as she spoke, brushing a wisp of hair from her face. "Anyways. Lets dance!" she grabbed Alex's hand dragging him onto the dance floor.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Reunion: Blake Belladonna, Autumnbreeze, Midorikawa, Flaze, Lyrebird, British

Summer nodded at this question. "It's pretty time consuming... although I'm not gonna lie I still get enough time to train myself too." She said with a conspiratorial grin. "And yourself?" She asked Nicole with a smile. "How is Miss Taylor these days?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Wait!" Alex exclaimed, feeling like things had gone really fast as he was pulled into the dance floor with Naga. "Since when did you learn how to dance?" he laughed as he followed her, deciding to just let her have her fun.

Blog Entries

"Silly Alex. When did I ever learn anything? I never learn anything! I just know!" she cheered laughing happily, similar to a child enjoying themselves. Her face bright and full of joy.

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Nicole smiled uneasily when she was asked by Summer about herself, "Well I just went to Sinnoh and basically dominated the contests there, I'm actually ranked 8th in the world for sure it is great but yeah never thought I had the penchant for talent back in the day and well....it's not Miss Nicole Taylor anymore," The black haired woman smiled uneasily but hopefully the Weedle will save her.

"Save me Weedle...."

She watched the Weedle and what did it do? Moved a centimeter towards a ladies' dress.

"Fair enough...."

Blog Entries

Follow Autumnbreeze on Tumblr

After his last drink, Wayne began to get tipsy, knocking over his stack of used cups on the table. Unable to catch his balance, he fell to the floor. "Wo-woah ho!"

"I don’t put much stock in anyone else’s opinions of a person.
    I prefer to judge the people I meet with my own eyes."

-tumblr- -fanfiction- -dreams-

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Alex blushed a little bit when he saw Naga's face, showing how much she was enjoying the moment before he laughed and nodded his head in agreement. "I'm glad to see you haven't changed in this two years," he said before seeing someone falling to the floor. "What was that?"

Blog Entries

Naga walked over to the man seeing it was Wayne. She poked him with her foot a few times. "Wayne you dead? Wayne? Wayne?" she asked him, seeing if he would respond.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I think he's dead...or unconscious, what'a coincidence that we ended up meeting Wayne here too though," Alex pointed out in shock as he knelt down in front of his friend and lifted him onto his back.

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"See the thing is that...ummm," Nicole smiled, "I'm married, got married a month ago actually," she told Summer about her husband, "He's an Elite 4 member of Sinnoh last year and we just went at the Grand Festival and we just hit it off and yeah it's weird but lovely at the same though," Nicole looked at her diamond sapphire ring, "What about you?"

Blog Entries

Summer glanced at the ring and smiled brightly. "Congrats that's really nice..." She said earnestly. "And that's quite the rock too..." She added with a knowing smile. "As for me, well it's not easy to find a guy that's handsome, well groomed but can also keep up with me in the ring." Summer remarked. "Someday, somewhere... and if it never happens it never happens." She shrugged.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Until then, I'm the best you've got." said Joe, suddenly appearing with an arm around Summer's waist. He looked sideways at her, on his level in her heels, and grinned at her, holding up a half-drained bottle of vodka with his other hand. "Josh found some commoners juice." he explained, jerking his head backwards, where Josh was nestled against a railing with another man. "He gets... friendly when he's drunk." Joe himself was squinting at her slightly, but his voice gave away nothing of his apparent intoxication. He glanced around at the others, then. "Did I miss a reunion?"
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

"Until then, I'm the best you've got." Hearing Joe's voice and feeling his hand snake gently around her waist made Summer smile. The soft smile that showed she was genuinely happy, not the one that was a front.

"If only you were into chicks then I'd consider that an actual option." She joked, turning slightly to plant another kiss on his cheek. The kiss was actually just a distraction to gently peel the bottle of vodka from Joe's hand. "And I thank you for that." She said before taking a swig of said vodka. "Also, you did miss a reunion of sorts." She looked at Nicole and smiled. "Nicole got married!" She shouted excitedly.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Joe stared blankly at his empty hand for a few seconds then, shrugging, turned to Nicole and gave her a quick hug. "That's amazing!" he trilled. "Damn, now I gotta get married..." He stood on his tiptoes, (quite unnecessary, as he was already very tall) and scanned around the boat intently. Then he slumped back on his heels with a glum impression. "Lance isn't here." he explained to the bewildered looks around him.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

Follow Autumnbreeze on Tumblr

"Ey... Naga..." Wayne slurred, pulling at her hair. "Long time no see, huh...?" He let out an obnoxious laugh, causing his Mawile to send him a concerned look. Looking around the room, he spotted many familiar faces.

"My Arceus, everyone is so sexy!" He spit onto the palm of this hand. "Heh...even you mister hand."

"I don’t put much stock in anyone else’s opinions of a person.
    I prefer to judge the people I meet with my own eyes."

-tumblr- -fanfiction- -dreams-

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast