The Reunion: Blake Belladonna, Autumnbreeze, Midorikawa, Flaze, Lyrebird, British Joe - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Reunion: Blake Belladonna, Autumnbreeze, Midorikawa, Flaze, Lyrebird, British Joe

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Reunion: Blake Belladonna, Autumnbreeze, Midorikawa, Flaze, Lyrebird, British

Alex smiled, glad that Naga had been able to get her life on track. "It's good to hear, that you get to use your abilities for your own sake,' he nodded his head before hearing her comment about her parents. "Oh really? What have you found out?"

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Reunion: Blake Belladonna, Autumnbreeze, Midorikawa, Flaze, Lyrebird, British

Summer nodded eagerly at his encouragement over her taking over the dojo. "He had a little tournament just after I got back home, with the winner taking over." She explained quietly. "Both hand to hand and Pokemon battling... You can probably guess which was harder for me to win." She quipped, knowing that Joe would know that she would have whipped all comers in hand-to-hand combat, but likely had some tough competition in Pokemon battlers. Listening carefully to Joe catching her up, she made a mental note to make it to one of his shows. "Very good... and your little siblings... god they must be like six, seven, eight now?" She asked, trying to remember. "It's been too long Joe."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"This is nice, a big band is something you don't see everyday," Nicole looked at her nails on her right hand while holding the champagne flute in her left hand. "This is a nice party," she muttered softly to herself while looking very glamorous and graceful on the scene matching the party's atmosphere and people. Nicole was having fun just listening to the music, it didn't seem that many people recognize her or were intimidated by her. She was very tall and model like in her physique often the word amazon was used as an adjective.

Blog Entries

Follow Autumnbreeze on Tumblr

Wayne Blakely sat alone in a chair near the corner of the room, persistently staring at the decorations. Each small detail of the boat was oddly complexing; the ritzy atmosphere welcoming each passenger with open arms. He sighed and looked down at his outfit, it was a very expensive white tuxedo bought at Lumiose City's own boutique. He brushed his tan hand through his hair, completely forgetting that each blonde strand was gelled back perfectly.

"Damn." He cursed to himself, rubbing at his sticky hands. His Mawile gave him a confused look, only for Wayne's response to be an affectionate pet. It has been a while since he last relaxed. Who knew running a fairy type gym could be so tiring?

"I don’t put much stock in anyone else’s opinions of a person.
    I prefer to judge the people I meet with my own eyes."

-tumblr- -fanfiction- -dreams-

Blog Entries

"May I have your attention please?" An old man raised his voice for everyone at the gala to hear, "May I present to you Mr. Richie Jerky who will present his guest of honor who decided to grace herself to this event," A round of applause followed as Richie Jerky came up on stage to talk.

"Gentlemen and hot babes, I like to thank you all for coming to this gala for the christening of the S.S. Ariana and drink a lot ladies so I can sleep with you...I'm just joking but drink up everybody....oh right guest of honor," He was pretty crude and kind of a rich jerk which one could tell as he spoke to the crowd. "Welcome to the ship and the event, this Weedle..." a Weedle crawled on to the stage and just did nothing.

"Okay that's it...drink up people," There were a lot of clapping and cheering, all confused though.

Nicole was one of them who was confused, "I did not see that coming, what a weirdo" She walked around and accidentally bumped into a woman who was dressed in a little black dress. Nicole quickly apologized, "Sorry about that...." she had no idea who it was.
    Last edited by Lyrebird; 16th December 2013 at 11:08 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Autumnbreeze on Tumblr

Wayne blankly stared at the stage in confusion. "What." He said to himself, getting up. Spotting an unoccupied drink, he picked it up and began to drink it.

"I don’t put much stock in anyone else’s opinions of a person.
    I prefer to judge the people I meet with my own eyes."

-tumblr- -fanfiction- -dreams-

Blog Entries

Summer was staring at the scene in utter shock. What had she gotten herself into where at a party like this a WEEDLE was the guest of honor? Sighing, she was about to say something to Joe about finding more alcohol when she felt a gentle bump and heard an apology. She turned to tell the person that it was no worries when she noticed something about them. She cocked her head sideways, considering Nicole for a long moment. Was it who she thought it was. "Nicole?" She asked quietly, still not sure if it was her. "Is that you... It's me... Summer?"

Blog Entries

It turned out that Nicole bumped into someone well somewhat familiar to her, "Summer....Summer...." Nicole calmly tried to register the name but it didn't really come to her straight away until it just clicked in her head. "Oh yes how could I forget?" Nicole smiled with pose and elegance, "I forgot who she was," Nicole smiled looking down at her champagne, "It's been a while, I'm surprised you recognized me straight away, you look great though, you do really look great."

Their conversation was broken up again by another old man in a tux, "We will pick one lucky winner to dance with our guest of honor,"

Nicole shook her head, "So it's been a while, what have you been doing since Kanto?"

Blog Entries

Summer nodded, noticing the flash of recognition in Nicole's eyes when she realized who she was. She couldn't blame Nicole for taking a moment to remember. It had been a long enough time and Summer wasn't the type to dress up like this, with the dresses and the heels and the fashion and the jewelry and the makeup. "Thanks." She said with a soft smile, appreciating the compliment. "You do too..." She trailed off, recalling what Nicole had asked. "Traveled a bit, went back home and I took over the Saffron Dojo and we're now a league certified gym again." Summer explained quickly. "So that keeps me busy."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well...that was interesting," Alex pointed out, a bit creeped out by the fact that a Weedle was the guest of honor, but that was the way of people with money he guessed. "I hope that was just a silly attempt at entertainment."

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Naga was about to answer Alex when the man took the stage. She listened before turning to him at his comment. "I don't mind it being a pokemon, but then again I find pokemon better than humans all the time. Anyways. I found out my mother was in Kanto when I was born. Some place called Pallet Town. I was going to visit when I got invited to this thing. I'm still searching for clues about my father. Its hard when work is always keeping me busy."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well maybe I can help you sometime," Alex nodded his head as he listened to Naga's story, completely forgetting about the scene that had occured only a few second ago. "There's times when I have nothing going on anyway."

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

"Thank you so much Alex!" Naga yelled, leaping onto him. "You're the best! Do you know how much I missed you? Thank you thank you thank you," she cheered, kissing him on the cheek.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Alex blushed a bit by Naga's reaction and her way of expressing it, regardless he smiled before he chuckled at her. "It'll be no problem, I mean you've been wanting to find your parents for years," he said calmly. "It's the least I could do."

Blog Entries

"Congratulations with that, that sounds amazing," Nicole smiled holding her champagne flute and smiled, "Though you being a Gym Leader works out well for you, is that all you are doing?" Nicole sounded straightforward and serious at a party where a Weedle was a guest of honor.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast