Region wide Kanto-- Coasting Wingull and Black_Cat320

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Region wide Kanto-- Coasting Wingull and Black_Cat320

Default Region wide Kanto-- Coasting Wingull and Black_Cat320

----CHARACTERS

These are the Maps of Kanto. Red is the Contest towns/ Black is Team Rocket areas.

Last edited by Coasting Wingull; 15th May 2010 at 04:17 PM.
    Pokemon LeafGreen Nuzlocke: Viridian City

Blog Entries

Default Re: Region wide Kanto-- Coasting Wingull and Black_Cat320

Cat Levia, a brand new pokemon trainer and aspiring coordinator, made her way through the busy streets of Viridian City as she was making her way towards her very first Pokemon Contest in Pewter City. "Wow so this is Viridian, I didn't think it'd be so big!" The small orange flame-tailed pokemon next to her chirped in his agreement at the size of the city, it was far larger then the small town of Pallet where he had met his trainer for the first time.

As the two companions walked through the masses of people while trying to admire the sights, they had no idea they were being watched behind by a pair of sinister eyes. "Target confirmed, thats definitely one of the new trainers that just left Professor Oaks lab. Proceeding to capture Charmander for project testing research" The dark figure placed his communication devise away and stalked towards his prey with a small strange cube in his hand. A simple capture cage would be enough for a beginner, no need to use any unnecessary energy on a trainer and her pokemon that didn't have any experience.

"So ya think we should head for the Pokemon Center now? Its getting pretty late in the afternoon and we should get something to eat" Her Charmander, who Cat had decided to name Karyu, was more then happy to go eat something. The happy duo made a beeline for the nearest pokemon, both anxious for a nice warm meal, when suddenly someone ran straight into Cat from behind. Knocking her to the ground while also making her somewhat dizzy, just as she was about to yell at whoever rammed into her a loud cry stopped her. There before Cat was her beloved Charmander, in small but secure cage, in the hands of some man wearing a trench coat and hat. "HEY! THATS MY POKEMON!" Before she could even make an attempt to grab at the cage the man took off down the street, knocking down several people in his way. "KARYU!"
    Last edited by Black_Cat320; 13th May 2010 at 04:35 AM.
    R.I.P my beloved dog Lisa

Insanity is normal, whats weird is those who are still sane
    White FC: 1162 9053 3913 Black FC: 2150 7869 1755

Seth shivered with delight as he grabbed hold of the doorknob to Proffesor Oak's lab. Today would be the start of his life long dream. Today he was going to become a Pokemon trainer. Seth was from Mulberry town. A quite place on the other side of Kanto, put on the map because of its small contest hall. Mulberry town was growing quickly. He was sure it would be very diffrent when he went back. Seth pushed open the door and walked in. There was Oak, standing behind a brown worn out table. Which was holding one Pokeball.

" Your very late Seth" Said Oak sadly. Pointing to the last Pokeball. Two ten year olds have already taken there choice. Cat has chosen Charmander, and a young Boy by the name of Dean has taken Squirtle. This is all thats left." Oak picked up the ball and tossed it to Seth. He caught it and released the small beast inside.

" Bulba Saur!" It cried. Looking towards Seth hopefully.

" Its perfect Proffesor. Thank you so much." Oak held out his hand to give the young boy a handshake. But Seth hugged him instead. This man had just made all his dreams possible.

" Good luck on your journey Seth" Called Oak. " But be careful, keep your chin up high. And behave."

Viridian City----

"KARYU!"

" What was that?" asked Seth from inside Viridians Pokecenter. The loud scream had made everyone look up. But they were all back to what they were doing before. " Might as well check it out" thought Seth as he walked out of the Center. He released his new Bulbasaur to the fresh gravel.

" Bulb" he cried happily, enjoying what little sunlight was left in the sky.

" Come on Pekoro, lets find out where that scream came from!" The pair walked through the small town, untill they came across a young girl. About Seth's age. She had long straight white hair and peircing blue eyes. She was wearing a light pale violet T-shirt and denim jeans.

"Hey" Seth said awkwardly to the stranger. " Were you the one that screamed..." Pekoro looked up at his trainer dumbfounded. Was he gonna be this dumb the entire trip?

Blog Entries

Just as Cat was about to take off after the man, she was stopped by the voice of someone next to her. She quickly turned her head and noticed it was a boy about her age with scruffy brown hair and dark green eyes, a bulbasaur was standing next to him giving him an unusual look.

"Yea that was me, a strange man just came and took my Charmander!" Cat looked up ahead in the direction that the Poke'napper ran and saw that he was getting even farther away. "I'm sorry but I gotta go get my pokemon back!" She rushed out at the words at the end of her sentence as Cat quickly took off in hot pursuit.

"Wait for me" Cried Seth, running after the girl. Pekoro booked it in front of him. Catching up with her quickly, While Seth lagged behind. "Im coming with you. Ill help you save your Charmander!"

Blog Entries

Cat looked back at him while she ran, coming very close to bumping into a more then a few people because of it. "Alright, but hurry it up! I don't wanna lose him!" She looked ahead and could barely make out the figure of the man several blocks away. 'Dang it, he keeps getting farther and farther away!'

Even though she was running as fast as she could it felt like she wasn't getting any closer to catching the crook, he was just too far ahead and a lot faster then she was. Add to the fact that she was a bit stalled in her pursuit and now had someone with her it might take her even longer to catch up with him. "Hey you got any ideas how we catch him?! He's getting too far ahead of us!"

" Uh maybe Pekoro could do something. I dont know what kind of moves he has " Called Seth, now running beside the girl. He was taller then her, he realised. " Alright Pekoro. Um do something!"

Pekoro nodded, and growled cutely. Be fore looking towards Seth.

" Thanks for the Help" sighed Seth. He ran past the girl picking up Pekoro on the way by. " Lets get that Pokenapper!"
    Last edited by Coasting Wingull; 13th May 2010 at 10:07 PM.

Blog Entries

"Don't run ahead of me you idiot! You don't even know what the guy looks like!!" Cat picked up the speed and managed to get beside said idiot once more.

She really couldn't help but think this guy wasn't completely right in the head, first he doesn't know his own pokemon's moves and now he tries to ditch her! "If you wanna do something to help, use Stun Spore and Razor Leaf together!"

" Uh does he even know those moves?" asked Seth looking at Pekoro, who was nuzzling his shirt. So far this girl seemed bossy. He was only trying to help.

" Alright Pekoeo. Use razor leaf!" Pekoro jumped out of Seth's arms. Shooting razor sharp leaves towards the theif, they hit his legs. The man stumbled before zipping behind a small house.

Blog Entries

"Oh no you don't! Get back here!!" Cat sprinted the last few feet until she skidded to a stop in front of the house. "Hey Bulba-dude! How bout you take one side and I'll take the other, we can get'em in the middle!"

Cat didn't bother to wait for his reply as she crept around the right side of the house. Her mind was filled with nothing but getting her Karyu back.........and beating the crud outta the guy who took him.

OOC: Ya know I really need to check this thing more often -.-

" Sounds good, Pekoro, follow me." Seth walked around the left side of the house. He heard some voices inside so he stood still and listened carefully.

" I've got one sir. Its a Charmander. And young to, this should definitly work.Ill get it to you as soon as me and Charlotte can. Alright. Bye."

What do they plan on doing with it? Thought Seth as he continued walking . Pekoro running briskly by his feet.

ooc: Just a tad,.

Blog Entries

As Cat crept around the side of the house she noticed a small window a little higher up, carefully she peeked through the glass and saw the man who took her pokemon talking into a phone.

She couldnt see Karyu from where she was but she could clearly hear what they were talking about. 'Work for what? What are they planning to do with my Karyu?!' Frantically, she looked for a way in but just as she jumped down from the window to go look she heard a noise coming from behind her. "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

OOC: Mwahaha cliffy XD

Seth heard Cat scream, he wasnt sure if it was from shock or terror. Or maybe it was both? He picked up Pekoro and ran around the corner to find Cat. But insteadof finding her, he ran into the man who had stolen her Pokemon.

" Well, well,well. Isn't this a nice little surprise? A young trainer and his wittle tiny Bulbasaur. It'll do great for the experiment."

The man bent down to pick up Pekoro. The bulbasaur, angry at the tiny remark. Bit into the mans hand. He yelped in pain as Pekoro ran around the corner of the house. Searching for Cat.

OOC:DUN DUN DUUUUUH
    Last edited by Coasting Wingull; 30th May 2010 at 02:16 PM.

Blog Entries

Cat struggled in the grip of her captor, she couldnt see who had grabbed her but she knew for sure that they weren't here to help. "Quit moving you brat! I dont know why you're here, but I can't have you getting in the way of our plans!"

As Cat did her best to get out of the crazy lady's death grip, Pekoro appeared around the side of the building. Seeing the struggle going on, Pekoro used Tackle on the strange woman, pushing her away from Cat.

"Nice work Peko-Peko!" Pekoro scowled at the name, but didn't have time to dwell on it as Cat quickly picked him up and ran around the building. "C'mon little guy, we need to find your buddy and get inside!"

The woman managed to get up after being slammed to the side, her back in pain but she was too anger to notice. "Darn that brat! I'm gonna make both of them pay!"

OOC: I've been wanting to call him Peko-Peko since this thing started XD

Seth ran for the corner Pekoro had run to. The man behind still crying in pain. As he turned, Seth collided into Cat and his Bulbasaur.

" Gusy we need to get Charmander and fast. This is gonna get bad."

Seth grabbed Cat's hand and pulled her towards the door of the building. Which was oddly unlocked. The two ran inside, Pekoro following. Small crys of help were heard coming from upstairs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast