Pokemon Trainers: Journey in Johto *PRIVATE*
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Trainers: Journey in Johto *PRIVATE*

Default Pokemon Trainers: Journey in Johto *PRIVATE*

This RPG is for

Johto Trainer

Pema07

--------------------------

On a sunny day in Johto it was time for May and Crystal to get their starter pokemon. May woke up. "Okay I better go now I don't want to be late," May said, running to her closet. She finished dressing. "Okay this is it! I wonder which one I'll choose!" May exclaimed, running down her stairs. "May, I have your bag here so you should better leave now," her mom said. "Got it," May said, grabbing her bag. She left on her way to the lab.

I love lickies!

FC: Coming Soon:I

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Trainers: Journey in Johto *PRIVATE*

Crystal got out of bed and stretched her arms and legs out. She walked up to the bathroom sink and splashed some water on her face. "There! I'm awake now!" she said. She changed her clothes, then went downstairs to find her mom making pancakes. "Mmmm. Yummy!" she said.

"They're finished, Crystal. Sit down to eat!" Her mom said. Crystal went to the kitchen table, and ate her pancakes as fast as she could. "Why the hurry?" Her mom asked. "I have to get my pokemon today!" Crystal finally finished her food, and headed to Prof. Elms lab.

"I'm here!" She said as she walked through the door.
    3DS FC: 0387 9244 2121

May walked and walked then she remembered something her mom told her last night "May, don't ever go into tall grass without a pokemon." "Great then how do I get through here?" May asked herself, while pointing at tall grass. "I got it I'll go through really quickly!"

I love lickies!

Blog Entries

Prof. Elm looked over from his research desk and saw Crystal. "Are you here for your starter pokemon?" He asked. "Yep! I would love a Totodile please!" Crystal said. Prof. Elm got up from his desk and walked over to a table holding 3 pokeballs. He picked up one of them, and handed it to Crystal. "That is a Totodile. Take very good care of it, but watch out - it bites!"

Crystal walked out the door with her new Totodile. She let the Totodile out of the pokeball and said "I'm gonna name you.... Bloo!"

"1-2-3-GO!" May yelled. She got through. Then she ran to Prof. Elm's lab. "Prof.Elm! My starter pokemon please!" May yelled, panting. "I want Cyndaquil!" "Okay, May coming," Prof.Elm said , grabbing the pokeball. May grabbed the pokeball. She let him out. "Okay, I'm going to name you Blaze! Is that okay?" May asked the pokemon. He nodded. "Me and you Blaze are going to become the Johto Champion!" May yelled, confidently. "Hi," May said turning to Crystal. "My name is May yours is?" May asked her, while picking up Blaze.

OOC: I think that they should meet there okay?

I love lickies!

Blog Entries

OOC: Yeah, that's fine.

"Crystal. My name is Crystal. Hi May." Crystal said. "Looks like we're starting our journeys at the same time, how about we travel together!?" She asked. She thought that traveling together would be better than without anyone.

"Sure! I was just about to ask the same," May said smiling. "This is Blaze," May said, picking him up. "Who is that little guy down there?" She pointed to Bloo. "I want to become Johto's best trainer ever and become Champion how about you?" May asked.

I love lickies!

Blog Entries

"This is Bloo. And me and you must have a lot in common, because I also wanna become champion of Johto."Crystal said. "But I guess a little friendly competition won't hurt, right?"

"Yeah we will cheer each other on," May said, smiling.

I love lickies!

Blog Entries

"Ok, thanks Prof. Elm. Bye now." Crystal waved to Prof. Elm as she walked out the door. "So, I think first we should head to Cherrygrove city. Theres a pokemart there and I need some pokeballs."

"Yeah, well let's go!" May yelled, running with Blaze.

I love lickies!

Blog Entries

"Come on Bloo. Let's go!" Crystal started running toward May ad Blaze, with Bloo right behind her.

"So, I wish had our pokeballs right now so we could catch some pokemon," May said, looking at Blaze.

I love lickies!

Blog Entries

Soon, Crystal caught up with May. "That was a great workout, right Bloo?" Crystal said. Bloo was exhausted and was trying to breath. "To..to.." Crystal laughed. "Looks like you need some rest."

"Blaze and I aren't sleepy or tired yet right Blaze?" May asked Blaze, looking at him. Blaze was asleep. "Oh well back in the pokeball for you."

I love lickies!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast