Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin) - Page 9

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)

Ales lounged against a pillar in the Snowpoint Train Station, turning his face up to the weak sunlight and closing his eyes. He knew he radiated calmness and confidence; he had to. Shooter's pokemon were worrying enough him. He couldn’t let them see that he, too, was anxious. After all this time…how would they get along? Maybe it hadn’t been so smart a decision after all. But he need to have a pokemon or two, and his old pokemon is nowhere. It would work out all right. It had to.

One of Shooter's pokemon, Corona, the Combusken, whom Ales had known for only two hours, stomped about, going a little way down one of the four paths at this train station platform, then returning to venture a short distance down another. His breath was visible in the chill, and his irritation was obviously growing by the minute. (Ales.) he finally ventured, (we’ve been waiting here for thirty minutes. Are you sure this friend of yours is coming?)

Ales’ lips curved in a slight smile as he answered without opening his eyes. “I’m sure.” He was. He thought about all the other times he had patiently waited for her. “Shy girls usually runs a little late. She'll be here soon...”

(Meh.) Corona sighed as he folded his arms and approached Ales. (I still couldn't believe, all this time a Celestrian is living inside Shooter's body. I don't know whether I should be happy, surprised, or mad...)
    (You never know what to do, that's for sure. Think with your brain for once, idiot.) said a sharp, mocking, and confident voice. Standing beside Ales, is a green pokemon with leaf sprouting from his head and he has a lizard like appearance. He's Roy the Grovyle. (We've been with Shooter for seventeen years, and yet, you know nothing.)

Corona growled, his feet engulfed in flames, and he jumped to strike the Grovyle down, but the Grovyle's leaves that grows on his hand sharpened, now as sharp as a sword.
    a moment before the pokemon clashed, pulled Corona's and Roy's tail, throwing them in opposite direction. "That's enough, you two!" The red haired Celestrian ordered, glaring at the pokemon.

This is going to be hard.
    Right now, Ales is wearing the standard uniform for Snowpoint Academy student; The uniform for boys consists of a white, short sleeved button up shirt with the academy crest on the left chest, and long, black trouser. A pitch black cloak with raised collar completed the outfit, giving the impression of a royal or noble person because well... The school is intended for the elite.

The uniform for girls is white lace-frilled short dress, with a pair of white fingerless glove and white high heels, giving the impression of a 'lolita'

Some people would like the uniform, but not Ales.
    He wore his button up shirt open, revealing a black shirt underneath, and he doesn't really feel comfortable with the cloak, though, it made him warm... Snowpoint is the exact opposite of Twinleaf...

Ales took a deep sigh as his eyes scanned the area, looking for Midori.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Midori ran toward Ales, having slight difficulties balancing on her high heels.
    "S...sorry I'm late," she said, breathing heavily. "I left a thank-you note for Lisir and Vilesc, and I couldn't figure out how to walk in these silly things..." she said, glaring at her heels. She looked at Ales's uniform and frowned. "You're coming with me?"
    Jasmine was back in Twinleaf Town, battling Sho. She ran towards him, shooting her fireballs towards him. Stay still, you little rat, she thought, annoyed as he dodged her fireballs with ease.
    "Your efforts will be futile," he said, smirking evilly. Exactly at that moment, her fire stopped working. She tried to shoot another fireball from her palm, but there were no flames coming.
    And amongst the scorched, smoking ground, Sho was gone.
    Beginning to panic, Jasmine whirled around, trying to find him.
    "Where are you, you little rat? Coward!" she snapped angrily.
    "Right here," a voice said behind her, and before she could react, his arm shot out and caught her in a headlock. His grip tightened around her neck, and she was struggling for breath. She grabbed his arm and tried to burn it again, but somehow her own hands burned instead. Letting out a strangled cry of pain, she tried desperately to get out of his grip, but he held her too tight.
    "Play with fire, and you'll get burned," Sho's smooth voice said. She heard his evil smirk in his voice.
    Jasmine's leg twitched violently and she sat straight up in bed, breathing fast and her heart racing. She was back in her and Diego's bedroom. The sun was peeking in through a gap in the curtains and casting light on the brown carpet.
    Letting out a heavy sigh, she laid back down and rubbed her eyes deliriously. She felt like she hadn't slept at all, but she didn't want to continue her nightmare.
    Trying not to wake Diego, she slid quietly out of bed. She should probably check on Vara.
    Vara was already wide awake and curled up into a ball on top of the bed, trying to go through what had happened the previous night.
    She felt like she'd been smashed--only she'd never drunken a drop of alcohol in her life.
    She remembered Ales-- that much she could figure out. His eyes, his voice, even the way he smelled. She'd seen him kill himself though--that wasn't possible. It couldn't be possible. Could it?
    Sandgem. He'd told her to meet him at Sandgem Seaside Restaurant if she still wanted him.
    Her head ached with trying to figure things out, her eyes ached from falling asleep with her contacts in, her heart ached from seeing Ales again.
    Everything hurt.
    Last edited by Amaura; 9th April 2012 at 03:52 AM.
    all my life I wish I broke mirrors instead of promises
    'Cause all I see is a shattered conscience staring back at me

Blog Entries

"Technically, yes, but no." Ales bit back a smile as he looked at Midori in her new uniform. She looks.... Pretty, that's for sure, but its just, Ales never thought that he would live to see her in an outfit like this. "If you know a guy named Dan who lives in Twinleaf, then you should be grateful because he's coming with you."
    Shooter and Joey may live in Twinleaf and Oreburgh, but their school is at Snowpoint. Pretty far, but Joey always pick Shooter up with his Aerodactyl. But now, Joey said he hate waiting for the train, so he goes to the academy by himself.
    "Ugh, I hate the uniform." Ales muttered. Well, Ales is more of a skater boy than a cultured and gentle Prince of Celestrian. "It made me looks like a vampire, minus the fangs."

---

Sho was in his underground lab at Veilstone city, crossing his arms and smiled his evil, savage smile.
    In front of him, is his own daughter, which he heartlessly used as a test subject.
    She was caught in a hovering, jagged chunk of ice, glowing a cool blue. Below it was a dais of some sort, standing on a large gently raised mound that was covered in a dusting of snow. A soft light, coming from somewhere high above the lab was open to daylight, shone down on the young woman. The icy prison hid some details of the girl's form, exaggerated others. It was revealed and concealed at the same time, and all the more tempting, like a new lover imperfectly glimpsed through a gauzy curtain.
    She wasn't really his daughter. She was an orphan, found by Sho in an orphanage as an infant.
    He adopted her as a daughter, because the orphanage is going to be closed.
    Even a demon knows love and mercy.

The Galactic admin moved forward, running his hand along the ice that trapped his daughter. And for a scary minute, Sho smiled gently.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"O-oh, Dan...." Midori's cheeks flushed a light pink. "I know Dan. Well...um...sort of." She tucked a piece of brown hair behind her ear and sat down next to Ales. "So...Dan is coming, but you're not? Then why are you wearing the uniform? Wait a second, don't answer that. I want to figure it out." She frowned and put a hand to her chin, thinking. She was silent for a few minutes, then came forward with her hypothesis. "You said you were a ghost from the past. So somehow, you're sharing a body with Dan. Even though you look nothing like him right now," she said, looking Ales in the eyes. "That's why Dan's a whole different person when he's angry or battling. It's because, it's not him. It's you."
    She smiled triumphantly, convinced she'd figured him out. "Well, um, I guess, before Dan takes over again...I have a present for you," Midori said, starting to dig through her suitcase.
    Vara heard a knocking on her door, and her head jerked up. "Who is it?" she called, her voice shaking slightly. The door opened, and Jasmine stood in the doorway.
    "Hey Var," she said and smiled faintly. "How are you doing?"
    "Jazz," Vara said, trying to stop tears from welling up in her eyes. "Oh God, Jazz." she got up and hugged her old friend tightly, beginning to cry on her shoulder.
    "Shhh, Vara. Okay, calm down girl," Jasmine said soothingly, stroking her friend's hair. "You're okay now."
    "I'm not okay!" Vara sniffled, pulling away from her friend. "Last night--Ales--he was really there, wasn't he?"
    "Well," Jasmine sighed. "I have no idea how, but...yes. It was all real."
    "Oh my God." Vara stepped back and sat down on the edge of her bed, head in her hands. "B...but, how is it possible?"
    "How should I know?" Jasmine shrugged, sitting down next to her friend.
    "At least you're the same as ever," Vara sighed, pushing Jasmine's shoulder lightly. "Nothing makes sense anymore."
    Last edited by Amaura; 9th April 2012 at 03:55 AM.

Blog Entries

"A present, huh?" Ales smiled, he returned the two Pokemon to their pokeballs, and patted Midori's head gently. "Thank you. I haven't received any present in the last seven years. You made my day, Midori."
    Though he appears rude, Ales is a kind hearted man with great patience. He is respectful to other people and makes friends easily. He is a man whose words can bring joy and understanding to others. He has strong determination and a great sense of justice, and likes to be on the front lines when it comes to dealing with problems threatening the peace.

"Cute, your face." Ales let out a chuckle as he pinched Midori's cheek playfully while she's looking for the present in her suitcase. "I love seeing a girl blushed."

---

Emilie De Rochefort, daughter of the Galactic admin, slowly opened her eyes. Ice cracked from the gesture and fell in small shards, like frozen tears.
    Emilie, usually called Lili, is just a sixteen year-old teenager with light blue eyes and long honey-blonde Hime cut-styled hair, trimmed with perfectly level bangs and straight-cut side locks, and wears a black lace-frilled short dress with open back. Lili's hairstyle, her trademark outfit, and all of her customizations feature a heavy "Lolita" theme, and it complements Lili to such perfection, as the Lolita subcultures strive for elegance, grace, and beauty just as she strives for in her battles.

However, never let her look fools you.
    She is deft in hand to hand combat, and is skillful with bow and arrows.

Her "street fighting" style appears to mix moves from classical dance and/or ballet. Some may say that it resembles a form of wushu. Others say that it may be tricking, a comparatively new martial art form. This style is characterized by many dancelike and gymnastic maneuvers - graceful spins, tumbles, and pirouettes, and versatile cartwheels and handstands. This fighting style is probably self-learned and self-developed by Lili herself. Her techniques are among the most graceful, fluid, entertaining to watch and infuriating to fight against in Team Galactic.

The girl fell to her knees, and Sho jumped to the dais, and caught her, patting her back gently. "Its okay."
    "....... I'm thirsty." she said. Her voice soft, elegant, and at the same time, creepy and haunting. "Father."

A Galactic grunt ran towards the father and daughter, carrying a glass of red, warm liquid.

Its wise to not know what is it.

The grunt handed the glass at the girl, and she chugged it down without hesitation, draining it dry.
    A drop of the liquid streamed down to her chin, and Sho wiped it clean with his thumb, then licked his own thumb and smirked.

Blood of a young man, AB positive. Just perfect.

The grunt gulped and walked away to avoid harm, but Emillie stood up. "I'm still thirsty." She said with her haunting voice.
    "Then you are free to drink until you had enough." The black haired man said, taking out his Pokegear, and texted Demyzek. Experiment completed. Test subject 002 has been turned to charming, alluring creature of the night we call vampire.

As he typed the message, Sho heard the grunt screaming in pain and agony that echoed all across his underground lab.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Hahaha." Midori laughed, her blush deepening as she pulled out a small framed piece of paper from her suitcase and showed it to Ales.
    It was a sketch portrait of Vara, done by Midori from memory, but was hauntingly accurate. Her long wavy brown hair spilled down her back and her eyes somehow glinted. Her mouth curved upwards in a small, gentle smile.
    On the bottom, Midori had written Never give up.
    "I...I hope you like it," she said softly. "I really wanted to give you something special for being so nice to me."
    Demyzek, in the hideout in Sunnyshore, smirked evilly. Perfect...

Blog Entries

"You know, Midori." Ales said as he gave the girl his best, charming smile. "I wonder if her smile could keep up with such beautiful paintings. Thank you. I mean it."
    Without realizing it, Ales thrown his arms around Midori's waist, grinning against her neck. "Once more, thank you. And, say hello to Dan."

He pulled away as quickly as he hugged her. The red haired Celestrian closed his eyes, and he collapsed, his head on Midori's lap. His red hair turned brown.
    Luckily, there was nobody around because its still early in the morning.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Midori's cheeks turned a bright red as she watched Ales turn into Dan right before her eyes. Her heart sped up and she couldn't control it. Ales, why'd you have to do that? she thought despairingly. Now when he woke up he'd ask her a bunch of questions, and she'd resigned to herself that she would always be watching him from afar, because she was afraid what would happen if she ever actually tried to talk to him...

Blog Entries

Dan still couldn't wake up, his head on Midori's lap.
    "Mmm... Five more minutes mom." Dan muttered, dreaming. his hands went around Midori's waist, thinking it was a pillow....

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Midori's face got even more red, if that was even possible.
    She considered waking him up-- but no, she never thought she would get to be this close to him.
    Besides, whether or not she woke him up now or he woke up himself probably wouldn't change that he'd be weirded out afterwards and not want to talk to her again...

Blog Entries

"Mmmh. Yeah." Dan ran his hand up down Midori's back. Then, finally, opened his eyes, slowly, and stared up at Midori's eyes with his sleepy face. The boy blinked a few times, before suddenly pulled away and stood up, eyes wide with surprise "zomfg!!!"
    His eyes strayed around him, and he noticed that he had worn his uniform, and he's at the train station. "W-what are you, I mean we, I mean, b- b-, ow man, did I just took your virginity away?!"
    (No silly.) Ales' voice echoed in his mind.
    "Am I hearing ghosts now?" He muttered, his hands on his hand.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"U...uhm, no, no, no way," Midori said quickly, standing up and balancing awkwardly on her high heels. "Uh, ummm....The thing is....ummm...." Midori looked away from his eyes, because she couldn't concentrate on what she was trying to say if she was staring right at them. "You have...another spirit inside you. I guess. Is how you'd put it. And um...he just took over your body for awhile. Th...that's all."

Blog Entries

"And.... We had sex? Or... We make out? Or... Uh... Well, The doctor told me I suffer D.I.D, so yeah, split personality..." Dan stuttered, scratching the back of his nervously and looked down. "Yeah, I gotta admit... You're quite comfy."
    (Its me, moron.) Ales sighed. (Remember our conversation last night?)

"So it was real?" Shooter muttered, remembering last night conversation with Ales. He thought it was a dream, but.... It was real.

"Hey." Shooter said, narrowing his eyes at Midori's breasts. "That's the crest of Snowpoint Academy. You're a new student?"
    (Dammit, you're staring at her boobs, not the crest!!!) The Celestrian shouted, and Dan jerked up, blushing. "Sorry. I don't mean to stare at your... You know."

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Um....no. Well, yes I'm a new student, but we didn't....you know. Um...." Midori's cheeks felt unbearably hot. She debated on how much to tell Dan about Ales. "Um...Yeah. You were this other guy-- Ales, and um...he set me up here."

Blog Entries

"You do?" Dan muttered. He put an arm to Midori's shoulder and swept her off, walking towards the newly arrived train, along with the crowds from another platform. Strangely enough, Shooter and Midori is the only one in the platform, and the other students and passengers are in another platform, as if... The Guardian of the city wants them to be alone. "That's good to hear. You're... Midori, right? Why don't you ever say hi to me? I ran to you plenty of times before, but you're really... Quiet."
    (Hey, don't forget the portrait sketch!) Ales yelled.
    "Oh yeah." Dan nodded, picking the picture up, and brushed it off the dust.

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast