Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin) - Page 8

Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)

"Hello," Midori said politely, his gaze kind of creeping her out. "Uh, ummm, I live in....Johto," she said quickly, looking at Ales for help again.
    all my life I wish I broke mirrors instead of promises
    'Cause all I see is a shattered conscience staring back at me

Blog Entries

Viselc tilted his head, and narrowed his blue eyes. "Ah, but Ales clearly said he was born and raised in Sinnoh." Viselc said, emphasizing the 'Sinnoh'. Spending his childhood as a thief, and worked the rest of his life as a member of a top international police sure sharped his sense.
    "We're from the same father, different mother." Ales said convincingly, his hands flew around Midori's shoulder. "We don't see each other a lot. Isn't that right, Sis?"

--

"Again! You pathetic Celestrian! That all you can do?! I'm ashamed to call you a Royal Knight, you-- oof!!" The shield caught the taunting prince full in the helmed face, and he stumbled back a step or two. Ky slashed with the wooden training sword, grinning beneath his own helm as it connected solidly. Then, suddenly, he was sailing through the air to land hard on his back. His vision was filled with the image of a looming head with purple hair, and he was barely able to lift his wooden sword in time to parry. Damn Vasilios and his mastery over the wind. With a grunt, Ky pulled his legs in to his chest and extended them hard, catching Vasilios in the gut. This time it was the prince who went hurtling backwards. Ky brought his legs down swiftly and leaped up in a single smooth motion, charging at his prince, until Vasilios screamed "I yield!!"

"Hmph." Ky said mockingly as he removed his wooden helmet and walked up to Vasilios, who lay on the floor, his chest rising and falling. "Skills like that, and you wish to seek for Dimago? You're just putting your men in danger. I told your father that your training is going smoothly and you've improved a lot. Yes, that's true, but this isn't enough."

"Hmph! You're still mad because I took your fleet to the Protectorate?" Vasilios snapped, removing his helm and stood up.
    "No. It was foolish of you to think you could find Ales. He is dead." Ky's eyes narrowed at the prince, and he walked to the corner of the training room to hung the sword and the helm. "Now you have to focus on your training."
    "He is NOT Dead!" The word came out sharper than Val had intended. "Yes, he may have stabbed himself in front of everyone, but I could sense him few hours ago, when the moon turned red. You know what red moon means to Celestrian, right?"

"Red moon, the symbol of awakening and tragedy. I know." The Royal Knight nodded his blonde head and walked out of the training room. "Off with you. Meet me in few hours here. We'll practice your hand to hand combat."

With an angry growl, Vasilios threw his sword and helm away, whirled, and walked out of the room.
    Today was surely a long day. Royal dinner at nine am, then, when he was going to look for Ales, Ky stopped him. At 1 pm, he had meeting with Aster and his father. Then, training here.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Yeah," Midori nodded quickly. She wasn't very good at lying, she'd noticed, but hopefully she and Ales could pull this off.
    "Hey, Val." A voice came from the shadows. "So you want to find your brother, huh?"
    A black-winged Celestrian walked out from the shadows. Her shoulder-length black hair was pulled down in a French braid and she wore a tight black dress. Her eyes were gray as the moon.
    Some knew the woman as Selene, Celestrian of the night. Others knew her as Black Star, the mercenary.
    "I have some business that might intrest you," she said, smirking.

Blog Entries

""Ah, okay, then. I understand." Viselc nodded. "I came here because someone reported that they saw a Hyper Beam came from a house. The house was pretty empty, and had a secret basement. They say, the girl who live there named Midori. What a coincidence, eh?"
    "Yeah, there's like, thousands of Midori in Sinnoh." Ales sweatdropped.

"Come with me, Midori. I need to show you something." Viselc said, and started tto walk to his house, which is connected to the ramen shop.

---

Since her dress was so tight, Vasilios didn't spoke right away. Old habit died hard, it seems.
    "What is it that you want, woman?" Vasilios narrowed his eyes at the female Celestrian. He had seen her a few times at the Observatory. It seems like she isn't around very much, and spent most of her times at the Protectorate. Val also felt slightly offended because she didn't use his title as a prince, but he decided to let it slip. "You're Esme, are you not? And what is this business you're talking about?"

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Uh...okay," Midori said nervously, following Vislec to his house.
    She felt extremely uncomfortable with this man. The fact he didn't really smile didn't help.
    "Esme? Is that what they're calling me now?" Selene sighed, stretching an arm out. "Well, I have information concerning your brother. One, your instincts are right. he's alive. I also know where he is, but I won't tell you unless you give me a little something," she said and smirked. "Make a decision quickly, there are others who would benefit from this information. And I'm sure they'd pay a high price..."

Blog Entries

"I forgot your name." Vasilios grunted, and he folded his arms. She seems suspicious, but when she mentioned about finding Ales, Vasilios couldn't help but listen. "Is there any reason that I should trust you? I'm your prince, remember that."
    Vasilios stepped forward, looking down at her eyes, and making sure nobody is around. "If you can prove me that Ales is alive..." He said with a sudden, frightening quiet. "I will pay you anything. And I can't remember your name. Who are you?"

---

They walked through the corridor, down the stairs and arrived at Viselc's basement. A bright chandelier was hanging on the ceiling, until closer inspection reveals that it is a Chandelure. The Pokemon's eyes looked at Midori and blinked.
    "Here." Viselc said, opening a chest. It contains lots of Pokeball, pocket knife, and few evolutionary stones. There's also an old, school uniform for girl. "Its girl the uniform for Snowpoint academy. It was my sister's. I don't think she'll be using it again, so... Its yours. All the things you need is at the chest. Take it yourself, please."

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"They call me Black Star," Selene smirked. "Though--that's just a nickname. A reason to trust me? Hmmm, well, I believe this was Ales's..." she reached into her dress and pulled out a key on a chain. "He wore this around his neck. For his sweetheart. If you're wondering about how I got this, I can travel and hide through shadows. All Ales needs to do is walk into a shadow and I can easily slip it off while he's distracted. Watch."
    Selene stepped back into the darkness, then reappeared in the shadow of a tree behind Val.
    "O...oh. Thank you so much," Midori said and bowed respectfully. "My name is Midori, sir."

Blog Entries

"Impressive." Vasilios muttered. He was restraining himself for not taking the key from the woman, and kept his own face carefully composed. He whirled, to see her figure, and nodded his purple head in agreement. "Name your price, Black Star."
    With a smirk, Vasilios extended his hand and opened his palm. His palm is now suffused with blue glow, and strong wind blows from behind, forcefully pushing Black Star into his arms. "I don't want anybody to know about our conversation. If Ky knew about this, I could kill you. Remember that. Name your price, then."

----

"Yes, I know." Viselc nodded. His hands went to the younger girl's shoulder, and he clapped it. "Take the uniform. And all the things you like."

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Mmmm...such nice biceps," Black Star muttered, smiling mischievously. "My price? Hmmm.... I want the Night Scepter. I've heard it's in the castle, and that it can strengthen my powers."
    "Thank you again," Midori said, bowing again and took the uniform, the pocketknife, pokeballs and evolutionary stones out of the chest and into a bag.
    It seemed she had been wrong about the man.

Blog Entries

"Night Scepter." Vasilios growled, his eyes full of suspicion at the Celestrian in black dress. Why would se need it? To strengthen her power? But for what? And most of all, how did she knew about the scepter that is kept in a secret chamber in the castle. "Ah, but I need to know what will you use it for, and how do you find out about the scepter?"
    Vasilios' lips twisted upward in a smirk. "Did you know that I could easily turn you in for asking such things?"

----

"Need help with the stuffs?" Viselc asked, eyeing the Chandelure at the ceiling.
    a heartbeat later, the stones and the knife began to float, thanks to Chandelure's power to levitate things. "Do you have a bag to carry these?"

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Indeed you could. But you won't, because then you wouldn't get any information about Ales, and if you put me in a jail cell, well...we all know how shadowy those are," she said and smirked evilly. "All I'm doing with it is using it to strengthen my powers. Ever heard of self-improving, Princey? I just want to be more...productive, so that I can get better information to my clients." She smiled slyly.
    "O...oh, yeah. Thank you," Midori said again. "I have a bag somewhere...I think..."

Blog Entries

"So be it, then." Vasilios nodded, releasing Selene from his arms. "If you can take Ales here, I'll deliver the scepter to you myself."
    Then, prince Vasilios was gone in a swirl of green and yellow robe. He strides through the corridor, like the sun, head high, every inch of him exuding confidence and coiled grace. Even the dirt seemed unwilling to cling to his boots and robe.

Nothing in this world seemed to sweep him off his feet. Everything is beautiful, but only in theory.
    So what is the problem with him these days? Ales left. He lost the only one he could share things with, and he broke up with Breanne, his love.
    Could things get any worse?

---

"Good. Go." Viselc said rather coldly, though, he doesn't mean to be cold. That's just the way he talks to people. "I still have some business to do."
    He reached to his pocket inside his jacket, and took out a black envelop, with his signature on the back. "Give this to the principal of the academy when you arrived. Now off you go."

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Black Star smirked. "Very well....I will bring him to you this time tomorrow," she said, then stepped back into the tree shadow and vanished.
    "Oh," Midori said, taking the envelope from Viselc. "Yes sir. I will, sir. Thank you!"
    She gave him a small smile and ran down the corridor back to the ramen shop where Lisir and Ales were waiting.

Blog Entries

OoC: shall we timeskip to tomorrow?

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

OoC: Sure. Gotta go now but expect a long post when I get back :)

Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast