Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin) - Page 6

Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)

Midori sat down in a chair and watched this exchange. She took out her notebook and began to draw a Pidgey in the sketch of the tree she'd started earlier.
    "I'm not explaining twice, so I've got to wait for Diego to get his butt down here to explain," Jasmine said, her voice starting to grow hoarse. "Let's just say a lot happened today. And don't you do anything funny to Vara or I'm going to roast your silly little ass," she added, half-joking, half-serious.
    Last edited by Amaura; 2nd April 2012 at 08:27 AM.
    all my life I wish I broke mirrors instead of promises
    'Cause all I see is a shattered conscience staring back at me

Blog Entries

"Where have you been? You never visited me again, and you stopped texting me for seven years ago! I thought you were dead or something." She sighed, finally pulling away from Ales. "You're taller now, eh? Working out to get a girl?"
    "Nope." Ales shook his head. "I uh.... Traveled to Fiore region, and my Pokenav is broken."
    He lied. Its a good thing Lisir don't know about his death. "Anyway, my friend...you're still open right? By the way, I want you to meet my little sister, Midori."

Ales gestured towards Midori, and winked at her.
    Lisir won't probably believe him if he said that Ales found her, and almost threatened to kill her twice.

---

"Eh, he was fixing his Pokenav... Sableye, help me out, call Diego." Twitch ordered his Sableye. The pokemon nodded, and floated upstairs. "Oh man, I just wanna greet Vara! ..... With my own way, of course... If you know what I mean..."

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Midori raised an eyebrow slightly at Ales, then closed her notebook and bowed politely to Lisir. "It's nice to meet you," she said, and her stomach growled again. She blushed a deep red, embarrassed. "U-um, excuse me."
    "Yeah, yeah, your own little way," Jasmine sniffed, rolling her eyes. "You can say hi when she wakes up. She's been through a lot today," she muttered.

Blog Entries

"Ales grinned. He ruffled her hair playfully, like his brother, and then turned to Lisir. "I'd like a ramen, please. For her. I'm not hungry."
    "Coming right up, Ales." She nodded, but before she left, Ales gave her a thankful look, and mouthed "thanks."
    The girl smiled, walked to her kitchen and began preparing the food.

---

"She messed up her performance or what?" Twitch asked.
    heavy footsteps coming down the stairs could be heard, and Twitch turned his head towards the sound. Diego.
    As always, he love wearing oversized jumper when he's not busy. He's wearing brown oversized jumper, with red shorts. The color is very unmatched, but he won't care. Twitch used to call him 'shorts wearing rock headed guy" when they were younger.
    "Jazz?" He asked, brushing his hair that gets on his eyes "you're home early."

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Midori laughed a little as Ales messed up her hair, but quickly pushed it back so that it was neatly in a ponytail again and sat back down to finish her sketching.
    "Hey Diego," Jasmine said and swallowed. "Let's just say there was an interruption."
    She leaned forward and told the men everything that had happened during the day.
    "And I know it's effing crazy, but I know Ales when I see him. He's not dead. That crazy rockhead's still around."

Blog Entries

"What? I think you're too high on sugar." Twitch said, after exchanging look with Diego. "Ales is dead. But that may be his ghost."
    "No." Diego shook his head. He got up from his seat, and pulled out a book from the shelf. The book was surprisingly heavy for its size, and adorned with picture of wings and halo. He walked again to his wife and best friend, giving the book to Jasmine. "There, I think the book got everything about Celestrians."

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Thanks," Jasmine said and started flipping through the pages. "Look, I know it's crazy, and I couldn't believe it either, but I know what I saw. And Vara saw him too. That's why she was so unresponsive when she came in, Twitch, she was in shock. Just think about what seeing him again would do to her."

Blog Entries

"I would kill that spiky haired wacko if I were her." Twitch nodded, slightly joking. He crossed his arms in front of his chest, and took a deep sigh. "But, she gotta forgive Ales for what he had done. Like Gengar always said; learn to forgive, but always remember the bastard's name so you can kill him later."

As Twitch talked, Diego remained silent, too lost in his thoughts, and his mind was working like a roller coaster. Is that really him? How could he still alive? Is that a ghost? What's the reason behind this? Maybe that's just someone else?
    Oh, so many questions, but finding the answer won't be easy.

---

"Here you go~" Lisir grinned, placing a hot bowl of ramen on Ales and Midori's table.
    She sat down next to the girl, and smiled "so, you're Ales, lil sister. I never knew he had a sister... So, I bet being Ales' sister is pretty boring, eh?"

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Oh yes, she went right after him. Gave him a mean right cross," Jasmine muttered. "I never thought I'd live to see the day when Vara would get angry enough to punch someone. He said for her to meet him at Sandgem Seaside Restaurant in three days if she still wanted to be with him. But really-- the biggest problem here isn't Ales, it's the people who kidnapped Vara. I think they're trying to do something with Celestrians," she said, sipping some orange soda.
    "Thank you," Midori said gratefully and used chopsticks to put the food in her mouth. "Eh, he's not home very much," she said, glancing at Ales, her expression saying HELP!

Blog Entries

"Kidnap?" Both Diego and Twitch snapped. They looked sharply at Jasmine, and Diego tapped his chin thoughtfully as he leaned back on his chair. "Then you are lucky they don't know anything about you. Because if they found out that you're a Celestrian.... I don't even wanna think about it."
    "Right. If anything happens to Diego's wife.... Then all hell broke loose." Twitch nodded in agreement, slightly joking. He high fived Diego, who grinned at Twitch's statement.

At the corner, Sableye shuddered with delight.

---

"Well, I'm not home very much. I work as a sailor now." Ales lied, but he smiled convincingly to make sure Lisir believed him. "So, she lives alone."
    "Alone? A girl like her, alone? You shouldn't leave her alone like that!" She narrowed her eyes at Ales, and patted Midori's shoulder. "Why don't you send her to Snowpoint Academy. That's a kickass school that teaches how to be a great trainer, breeder, or a coordinator. She'll sleep on warm, comfortable bed, and you get served food whenever you want. Its a goood school."
    "Yeah, but.... A sailor isn't paid well." Ales sighed, and he folded his arms.

"... But, why don't she lives with your parents?" The woman asked, raising an eyebrow.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Oops, Jasmine thought, remembering how she's used her Celestrian powers against Sho when he'd tried to strangle her. She decided to keep quiet about it and sipped her soda, letting it soothe her throat.
    "Our parents died," Midori said. "I don't mind being alone, though. I can take care of myself."

Blog Entries

"So, anyway... I'll be leaving. Sierra hates being alone." Twitch sighed. He got up from his chair, and walked out, his pokemon following "see ya tomorrow. The pizza's upstairs. Let's hope Gengar left some for you guys."
    After Twitch left, Diego took Jasmine's smooth hands, and kissed it. "You look kinda worried."

---

"Let's say a burglar broke into your house. Can you defend yourself?" Lisir said, her voice sounds kinda creepy when she looked straight into Midori's eyes. "Ales is not around to keep you safe, you know."
    "You should really move to the academy. I could help you out." She nodded, then, smiled.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Nah, I'm fine," Jasmine sighed. "Just really tired."
    She got up from her chair and laid her head down in his lap. "You know it's been a crazy day when you have to rescue your best friend and you met her boyfriend who you think's been dead for years."
    Midori gulped at the thought. "That's true," she mumbled.
    But an academy full of kids also sounded pretty scary too. She put her pencil to her mouth and chewed the end of her eraser, a habit she'd developed whenever she was thinking hard.

Blog Entries

Smiling, Diego stroked her hair affectionately.
    He love it whenever she smiled. The time seemed to froze, and the world seemed to stop rotating as he stares at her smiling face for a while.
    But he hadn't saw her smile since this morning.

"Oh, Jasmine..." The man said as he pinched her cheek playfully. "What you need is probably some sleep."

---

"Hmm... That's right. Who knows, you could make some new friends there." Ales nodded, leaning back on his chair. "Anyway, finish up your ramen..."

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Jasmine gave Diego a small smile and sighed, getting up.
    "You're probably right," she said and gave his hand a squeeze. "I'll head up to bed then." She gave him a peck on the lips and started up the stairs toward their bedroom.
    "Right," Midori said and nodded, slurping up the last of her ramen.

Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast