Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin) - Page 4

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)

Jasmine held up her arm to protect her face as bits of electricity and dark aura went flying. The dark aura pushed Dragonair's Thunderbolt back and hit him in the chest, sending him sprawling.
    "You okay Dragonair?" Jasmine shouted. He grunted and nodded, slowly getting up.
    "Good. Try a Dragonsbreath!"
    "Uh, um, yeah." Midori nodded slowly. Except I've never been down here before...
    She started walking forward anyway, listening intently for anything that might indicate where Vara was.
    This was crazy. This huge hideout underneath her house. It was far too big to be a coincidence.
    Her father had to be mixed up in some gang, and had been lying to her. She swallowed hard.
    Midori heard some soft weeping, and she pressed her ear up against a door.
    all my life I wish I broke mirrors instead of promises
    'Cause all I see is a shattered conscience staring back at me

Blog Entries

"With me as your opponent, your defeat is inevitable. However....I have an urgent call. So you consider yourself lucky." Sho said, fixing the position of his red cowboy hat with wide, floppy brim. His Mightyena launched yet another Dark Pulse to hold Dragonite's Dragonbreath. "Until we meet again, my lady." The man put a hand to his heart, and bowed deeply.

He mounted his Mightyena, who howled sharply, and then jumped through the window, and raced off somewhere

---

"Stand back." Ales growled, pulling Midori backward, and kicked the door open.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Hey, what the hell?" Jasmine called out after him, but her voice cracked and put her hand to her neck, swallowing painfully. "Come back, Dragonair," she said, holding out her pokeball. With a flash of light, Dragonair returned to its pokeball and she walked towards the house, running into the front door.
    Instantly, she saw the huge hole in the bottom of the floor, and she rushed to it.
    "Midori?" she cried, her voice cracking.
    The minute Ales banged open the door, Demyzek whirled around, a gun pointing to Ales's chest. He then looked behind Ales, and saw his daughter, a shocked look on her face.
    "....Dad?" Midori asked, shocked to see her father in his gangsta garb with a gun.
    Vara appeared to have not heard the door banging open, with her hands still clamped over her ears and eyes shut tightly, still slightly under the effect of the memory drug.

Blog Entries

Seeing the gun pointed to his chest, and hearing Midori called the man 'dad', Ales quickly grabbed Midori and held her, his Gladius pointed to her neck, but he made sure that his weapon didn't hurt her. The red haired Celestrian whispered softly at the girl, just to unnerve her. "relax. I won't kill you."
    "You." He said loudly at Demyzek, his eyes narrowing. "Drop the gun or I'll cut off her throat."

He saw Vara at the corner of his eyes, and he felt tears coming to his eyes. His red eyes now bright with unshed tears as he saw her in pain. Ales isn't the type of guy that will cry no matter how many times you stab him with a knife. However, when it comes to Vara, that's a different story. Vara is his strength, his power, his weakness, his everything. She is the only one who could tame Ales, and taught him how to love.
    And then there's Sierra, Ales' trustworthy friend. Before she met Ales and Vara, she feel no love, nor joy, nor sorrow. However, Vara and Ales changed her. "What happened to her? What did you do?!"

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Midori shut her eyes tightly, trembling. That was the second time she's been threatened with death today. Even if it wasn't real.
    Her dad had betrayed her. She felt tears coming on, but managed to hold them back.
    Demyzek glanced at Midori, then at Ales, then at his gun. "You're bluffing," he said, narrowing his eyes at Ales. "You dont have the guts to kill an innocent girl."
    He then glanced at Vara and smirked cruelly. It was a good thing Midori's eyes were closed, because seeing her dad smirk like that would have broken her heart even more. "Hey, I know who you are. You're that Ales kid who shattered her heart," he said, looking from her to Ales. "You should be ashamed of yourself. Such a beautiful girl--pity she's gone insane. She can't even bear hearing the sound of your name," he said, and his smirk deepened. "I don't know why you're alive--but if you don't want Vara tortured any more I'll make you a deal."
    Jasmine jumped down the hole and ran down the hall.

Blog Entries

"SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!" Ales roared, his voice crackled with anger. manic, raging, and furious, His eyes filled with pure hatred, and sparks began to flew from his sword, Ales points his sword at Midori's father "You know nothing of her, You damn beast!! You better watch your mouth or I could shove my sword up your throat!"
    The red haired Celestrian gripped Mikki's shoulder so hard that he's afraid that her slim shoulder would snap into two, so he released her. His heart swelled with pain seeing Vara, and the words that leaped off Demyzek's lips sting so much. Damnit, he know he should have killed this man right now... But not in front of his own daughter.
    Dying is a messy, ugly thing, and if Ales wants to kill, he'd do it not in front of female audience.

"I could kill your daughter easily." Ales said, trying to calm his voice, but in vain. Then, he points his sword to the corner of the room. Lightning shots forward from the tip, like an arrow shot from a bow, making a huge crackling sound, and destroyed the floor, making another hole on the floor and wall. "See how I could easily make another hole in your daughter's face for her to breath?!"
    Despite the Prince's anger, a savage smirk of satisfaction spread across his face.

"Release Vara, and I'll make sure your daughter is safe and sound." Ales said, his eyes narrowing at the Galactic Leader

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Demyzek jumped at the lightning bolt shot from Ales's sword, but regained his composure quickly. He put down his gun, smirking. "All right. I have no use for her anymore anyway-- you've told me all I needed to know."
    Midori opened her eyes and started massaging her now bruised shoulder.
    "Dad, why?" she asked, pain in her eyes.
    Demyzek swallowed, avoiding his daughter's stare. "I never meant to hurt you Midori, I just--"
    "What the hell is going on?" Jasmine burst into the room at the climax. She blinked a few times, surveying the scene. "Holy crap, Ales?"

Blog Entries

Ales ignored Jasmine, and whispered at Midori "I'm sorry for your shoulder."
    Carefully and cautiously, he stepped forward, holding Midori in front of him. This time, he held her gently, like two lovers walking together, because he don't want to hurt her. Not again. He knew that her shoulder is now bruised because of the Prince's grip, and he was sorry for that.

"Now, you damn beast, tell me what you have done to her." Ales said, not even sparing Jasmine a glance.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Me? Well, I've done nothing to her," Demyzek smirked. "You've hurt her all by yourself. I'm just helping her....remember how you left her."
    Vara, still curled up in a ball in the corner unaware of what was happening in the real world, the drug still running the memories through her mind.
    "A-Ales, why...why...?" she murmured.
    "Dad, how could you do this?" Midori asked, stronger, less afraid. "How could you ever think any of this is right? Why would you even kidnap Vara anyway? It doesn't make sense!"
    Demyzek looked at his daughter, and his gaze softened slightly. "You wouldn't understand, Midori."
    "Oh my God, Vara!" Jasmine finally managed to catch a glimpse of Vara and pushed past Ales to get to her friend. "Vara. Vara! Snap out of it! It's me, Jazz!"
    Demyzek glanced from Ales to Midori. "Take Vara and get out," he said to Ales.

Blog Entries

"Oh I will." Ales said, his eyes narrowing as he approached Vara, still holding Midori in front of him "but I'm sure you don't think that I will let you go that easily, right?"
    A smirk stretched on the Prince's face, as he glanced at Jasmine from the corner of his eyes "call the police, Jasmine."

"I hope there's a special place in hell for you, beast." Ales said, pointing his sword at Demyzek's gun on the floor. Sparks began to emanate from its tip, and lightning speared down at blinding speed towards the gun, making sure that Demyzek' can't use it again.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"R-right," Jasmine said, bringing out her PokeGear. She glanced at Ales, still shocked as hell to see him alive, standing right in front of her.
    The drug was beginning to wear off of Vara, and she started to breathe more regularly and her hands fell from her ears. Her brain stopped flashing images of Ales and she was slowly coming back to reality.
    "J...Jasmine?" Vara asked, her eyes slowly blinking open.
    "That's my name, don't wear it out," Jasmine said, smirking at her friend, then beginning to untie the ropes. "I'd say it would be good to see ya, but seeing you like this really sucks."
    Jasmine made sure she blocked Vara's view of Ales. Arceus knows what would happen if she saw him now.
    "Dad," Midori said, brushing Ales's hands off her shoulders. "I'm going to call the police, Dad. You need help."
    "You go girl," Jasmine muttered, tossing Midori her PokeGear. Midori caught it swiftly.
    "You're just a little girl, you think you know what's best for me?!" Demyzek snapped. "Braviary!"
    He threw a pokeball and his Braviary popped out, screeching loudly. Braviary sent a Hyper Beam at the ceiling, making a hole.
    "Hmh. Call the police if you want. But you won't catch me." Before anyone could stop him, Demyzek grabbed his Braviary's leg and it flew up into the sky.

Blog Entries

Ales' heart swelled with the feeling of happiness as he saw Vara regained her consciousness. It was a real pleasure knowing she was back to reality... But the question is; should he embrace her? could he embrace her?
    Gulping, Ales moved towards Vara, gently pushing Jasmine aside "Vara?"
    The word sounds more like a plea than a question, and the red haired Celestrian felt quick tears coming to his eyes. His hands flew to touch her neck, as if it has a will of its own.

Vara... Beloved... My queen... Please tell me you remember me...

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Crap, Ales, what did you do that for?" Jasmine snapped.
    Vara's eyes went wide, and her body went rigid seeing Ales. She flinched away from his touch.
    "The drug hasn't worn off," she mumbled under her breath. "Jasmine...get me out of here.."

Blog Entries

"Drugs?" Ales narrowed his eyes, shocked, with Vara's reaction. Why would she back away when he touched her? He knew she would never back away from his touch. Then... Why? Had she found another guy? No, no, that couldn't be. Ales' mind was working furiously as his hands clasped on Vara's cheek. Since she was still sitting on the chair, the red haired Celestrian kneeled so that their eyes would met. "What are you talking about? Vara, this is me.... Vara?"
    Ales is a controlled man, but despite that, a tear fell from his eyes, running down his cheek, and dropped to the floor.
    Forcing a smile, Ales brushed the bangs that gets on Vara's eyes, so that he could see her eyes better. The eyes that he had loved so much, the eyes that seemed to change color depending on the angle of views. "Calm down... Let me explain everything."

---

Sho's Mightyena howled loudly, and seemed to echo throughout the forest as he saw Demyzek's braviary in the distance.
    Sho smirked, as his Mightyena carried him on his powerful back, his feet hitting the ground rhythmically. He would follow wherever Demyzek go, because there are so many Galactic hideouts scattered throughout Sinnoh, and Demyzek is the only one that has the right to decide where to go, and step up the next plan. The man in victorian suit stroked the fur of his Mightyena, and it responded to its master's touch by growling.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"...What?" Vara reached out and touched Ales's face, running her hand from his forehead down to his chin. "....Ales?"
    She pulled her hand back, and blinked again. "Explain? You're going to explain?"
    Her hand clenched into a fist, and she punched Ales in the cheek as hard as she possibly could, and stood up from her chair, her hands clenched and pure rage in her eyes.
    "What the hell happened, Ales?! You go and kill yourself right in front of me, then you come back years later and expect me to forgive you?! Do you have any idea what that did to me?! I'll show you explanations, you son of a bitch!" she shouted, lunging at him again, but Jasmine grabbed her around the waist, restraining her from murdering Ales with her bare hands.
    "Vara, calm down! You've been through a lot today, I know, but take a few deep breaths, okay? I want to beat the crap out of Ales too, trust me, but we shouldn't do that just yet." Vara sighed, taking a few deep breaths, but anger and adrenaline still flowing through her veins like explosives.
    Midori stood back. It was probably best if she stayed out of this.
    She sat down in a corner, putting her head on her knees and thinking about how her father had betrayed her.

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast