Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin) - Page 31

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)

"Come with me, and I'll check you out," the doctor said, offering a hand to help Diego up. "Miss Luximere, I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to leave for now. We have to get this all sorted out..."

"R-right..." Vara nodded slowly.

"I'm really sorry sir... Honestly, I don't know much at all. Everything I know... Is probably stuff that you already know. My father's the head of it... The headquarters was in my basement... I-I..." Midori began to choke up, trying to keep tears from spilling out of her eyes as the fresh wound of her father's betrayal began to throb.
    all my life I wish I broke mirrors instead of promises
    'Cause all I see is a shattered conscience staring back at me

Blog Entries

"I see." Viselc sighed. He shook his head and sat down beside Midori. "There was once a man. A hero of war. He got tons of medal, and he was also a member of Custos Secretorum. One day, he was assigned a mission to spy on team Galactic. He joined the criminal team as an undercover agent."

The man handed over a file labeled as "confidential" to Midori.

"But somehow, he defected to Team Galactic. He joined them and left us. His name is Sho. Ever seen this man?"

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Midori looked down at the file. Her eyes widened in recognition. "Y-yes. I have seen him. He... the night I found out... He tried to use me as a hostage. So that Jasmine wouldn't get to Vara."

Blog Entries

"So he was really in this," Viselc sighed. "... Well, since you can't tell me anything else, I'll be leaving. Call me if something came up."

The man quickly jotted down his number in a small piece of paper and handed it to Midori as he took the files. He bowed at the headmaster and patted Midori's head before leaving the room. "Thanks for your time."

---

"Dan..."

May called out to her quietly sleeping friend, Dan. There was nobody else at the room other than the two. Zane's injuries aren't too serious, so he can return to his room.

"..."

She lowered her finger from the boy's forehead, tracing a line on his cheek. The dim light of the room gave his profile an exceedingly feminine gloom, despite his originally androgynous impression. Even the nurse joked, calling him the academy's "Sleeping Beauty"

Even though the nurse and the doctor, Ms. Fontaine, keeps telling her that Dan is fine and the boy has an unusual regeneration rate, May won't even move from her seat. It was already six pm, but she would rather stay here.

Over the other side of the white curtain, the flickering golden light soon changed into vermillion and again into purple; although it was that time when the hospital room was wrapped in dim light, May continued to stay there. Without moving, she listened attentively to Dan's modest breathing.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Alright. Thank you." Midori nodded, swallowing down her tears and slipping the number into her pocket. Once Vislec was gone, she turned to the headmaster. "Um... May I go?"

Blog Entries

"Yes, you may," Headmaster Lucius nodded. The headmaster stood gazing out the window, his hands clasped loosely behind his back, looking down at students playing football. "Go see your friend Dan. Or perhaps you'd rather sit here and enjoy a cup of tea with this old man?"

The man chuckled. "I'm so sad. Sho was once a student in this academy. In fact, your room used to be his. The flow of time is cruel, isn't it?"

---

Dan opened his eyes, blinked a few times, and smiled as he met May's gaze. She tentatively returned the smile.

"You look awful," Dan chuckled.

Color rose in May's cheek as she combed her hair with her fingers. "I feel asleep."

"Well... Now I'm outta here~" the boy yawned, stretched his body and about to jump off the bed, until the prefect of Uxie Yellow stopped him.

"No! You need rest!"

"I'm fine, really. No seriously, look at me," He thumped his chest and grinned. "I've never been better."

"I said no. Look, I have no idea how your wounds could heal that fast, but it's not good if you push yourself too hard."

"..." Dan smiled. A real, if hurting, smile. He steeled himself and took a deep breath. "I got a date tonight, May."

"Oh. Of course." Her voice was a monotone.

"... You're still going out with that guy?"

She nodded.

"... Drake, was it?"

"No. Not Drake. Draglos."

"... Can I see him?"

"No, silly," May laughed. "He's studying in... Umm, Unova."

Of course, it would be so stupid to tell him that he got an overprotective Dimago who wants to keep her safe, even if that means shoving every guy that approaches her away...

Dan laughed. "Oh well then. Come on boobie lady, let's get the hell out of this room. I hate the smell of hospital."

"Hey, I got a name, you know!"

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Midori frowned. "Sho was in the girl's dormitory? How did that happen?"

Blog Entries

Headmaster Lucius laughed. "Yes. When he was young, he was very small, and his face was too pretty to be a boy. Everybody thought he was a girl so they put him in the girl's dorm. Of course, he was moved to the boy's dorm as soon as we found out that he was a boy..."

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Wow... Poor guy." Midori frowned at the headmaster's cup. "Haha though, you'd think he would have said something when you put him in the girl's dorm..."

Blog Entries

"What do you expect? He was a teenage boy. He won't complain," Headmaster Lucius shook his head and chuckled. "Oh well, go back to your dorm. Dinner starts soon."

---

OoC: timeskip to 8 pm?

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Ooc: yes! Lets do it *o*

Vara sat down at her table, nervously checking her watch as she sat down. He was going to be here soon. He had to be.

She looked down at her modest sundress she'd bought earlier that day. It was simple-- just white, with a gently ruffled skirt that fell to her knees.

"Hey, is that who I think it is?" Vara's head jerked up at the sound of a familiar voice, and she looked up at Zack, one of Jasmine's co-workers, the first in the Elite.

"Oh... Hello, Zack." Vara smiled up at him politely. "What are you doing here?"

"Eh, I was supposed to be meeting someone, but she didn't show." He glanced over at the table that Vara assumed he'd previously be sitting at. "Why are you here?"

"Oh, I'm meeting somebody too. But he's going to come." As she said this, she checked her watch again.

Blog Entries

You know that awkward moment when you make eye contact with someone super special attractive for too long because it's so hard to look away from the mirror?

Shooter joked as Ales raced down the road, late to his date. Of course he was late. When he committed 'suicide', all his clothes, and his headphones are kept by Lisir and Viselc as a memento. He came to visit the famous ramen maker and take his old headphone and clothes back.

Absolute quality, style, and comfort. Ales' custom Technics RP DH 1200 headphone is actually very rare. Closed-ear designs ensure that he hear every note, folding swing-arms allow for one-sided monitoring, and a 24k gold plated stereo plugs. When he was young, Ales won't go anywhere without his favorite purple headphone.

Tonight, Ales decided not to dress like a metal kid for once. However... All of Shooter's clothes are too... Weird, and according to him, makes him looks like some manga protagonist. So he had no choice but to wear his old clothes. The one he had when he first met Vara; a sleeveless shirt with a funnel-shaped collar and an indigo stripe outlined with gold going down the middle. He also wears a yellow sweatband on his left arm, and white shorts held up by a loose-fitting belt. He wears black shoes with an indigo stripe outlined in gold, similar to the color and style of his shirt. He also wears his brand new MP3 player around his neck.

"Hey, this is my face, not yours." Ales shook his head, giggling.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Ah, you know, that's what I thought too. Mind if I keep you company until he comes?" Zack asked, raising an eyebrow. Vara let out a sigh and looked at the door, then back at Zack.

"I suppose it wouldn't hurt. Yeah, sit down."

"Thanks." Zack smiled gratefully and sat down on the chair across from her. "So... how've you been, Vara? You haven't texted me in awhile."

"Yeah... I've been busy, I guess. I'm sorry."

"Nah, you don't have to apologize. It's fine. I've heard you've seen some crazy stuff recently."

"What?" Vara's eyebrows went up. "From who?"

"I work with Jasmine, remember?"

"Oh. Right." Vara glanced down at the table, embarrassed.

"It's nothing to be ashamed about. I mean, it's not your fault Team Galactic kidnapped you and all."

Blog Entries

"Almost there!" Ales muttered. Just few more steps and after that, a warm dinner and a long talk with Vara. He's been waiting for so long. For years he had waited. For years he had been sleeping inside Shooter only for this day. The day where he will have the chance to talk to her. To touch her, to embrace her once more.

[I]I won't mess this up. I can't mess this up.[I]

---

After a long, tiring journey, Draglos had arrived in his homeland, the Wingram Village.

Wingram Village are craggy with lots of steep hills, valleys and lakes, and sheep are farmed everywhere because the soil isn't good enough for crops. In place like this the grass is very rough and wild.

Of course, time of year makes a big difference too. Summer crops, autumn leaves, and bleak winter weather all color the landscape in their own ways. Depending on the light and what's growing, the fields can glow lavish green or gold, or look bleak and cold and dark.

Truly, this is a beautiful place where nature can live freely without any humans destroying the natural habitat. Green grass everywhere and plenty of space for little children to play.

"... Home sweet home."

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"R-right." Vara glanced back down at the table. What else had Jazz told Zack about her? Jazz was trying to set her and him up the first time they met, but... She couldn't have asked him to be here, right now, could she?

She checked her watch again. Where the heck was he?

"Hey," Zack said, gently taking her hand in his. "I know this might sound a little creeperish, but you know you can count on me for anything, right? You just give me a call whenever and I'll be there for you~"

Vara smiled at him and gave his hand a gentle squeeze. "Yeah, thanks a lot. I'll keep that in mind..."

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast