Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin) - Page 30

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)

"What?! You ordered a man to kill his very best friend because you're afraid of an information leak?'

It was the wrong thing to say, and Diego watched as Vasilios' face closed up. "I'm trying to protect the innocent, Mister. That's what I swore to do."

"Robin is innocent!"

"But what if a Dimago really found him?" He asked with a sudden, frightening quiet. "He'll kill his son, his wife, and spread out and keep killing. wouldn't you rather die a clean death as a thinking, living human being rather than taken captive by those foul demon?"

"That would be my personal choice, yes, but you can't make that choice for other people... Don't you see?"

The prince shook his head. "No, I don't see."

---

Finally, Shooter was able to open his eyes. Pain shot through him and he realized he'd probably broken at least one rib, probably more. The world went black around the edges and he almost lost consciousness again, but through sheer will he hung on.

From the edges of his eyes, he could see the figure of a brown haired girl, and in an instant, he grabbed her hand, whispering "May... Is that you?"

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Fine..." Jasmine mumbled. "I'll call my mom later... How's that?"

"Okay~"

Midori's face flushed a light red, but her heart shuddered when he said "May" and not her name. Well, what did she expect, anyway? He'd only started talking to her yesterday...

"No... Not May. Midori."
    all my life I wish I broke mirrors instead of promises
    'Cause all I see is a shattered conscience staring back at me

Blog Entries

"Why are you here anyway?" Diego asked, leaving out the formalities.

"Ah, I lost track of time," Vasilios smiled and shook his head. "I'm here to visit you and your wife. Congratulations, you'll be a father soon."

"How.. Do you know?"

"Well, that one's a secret."

Vasilios smirked. The prince snapped his finger, and soon, a glimmer caught Diego's eyes; a forlorn little ghost, hovering timidly, who had once been an adolescent girl. Once been alive. The prince extended his long, elegant hand to the floating, spectral thing and caressed her cheek.

"I need your help, little one," he said, his voice like a loving father talking his daughter. "Will you help me?"

The little shade's face lit up. "I exist only to serve, my prince." She said, her voice still sweet despite its hollow echo.

"Get me the best flower in this town." Vasilios reached down and stroked the hair of the ghost girl as if it was a living girl. Diego felt a shiver of nausea at the wrongness of the scene in front of him. "Diego, what flower do you think will Jasmine like?"

"... I don't know..."

"Hmm... A rose would be great, I think. Get me the best rose in this town."

The shade nodded, then floated away. Vasilios, however, approached Jasmine's room and stepped inside, Diego following quickly behind him.

"Good day, Jasmine, how's your arm?" He asked, a smile painted his face.

---

Dan chuckled, then, gasped in pain. "Ahahah, sorry, Midolicious. I thought you were May. O-ow, I think I broke my rib.."
    His hand went up to her waist, and the boy playfully tickled Midori, even though it's really hard to breathe.

"Look who's awake," Zane who is laying in the bed next to him, peered at him curiously. "How's your wound?"

"I'm cool," Shooter nodded. "Ow..."

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"You," Jasmine growled when she saw Vasilios entering the room. "What the hell do you want?!"

"Jazz, calm down!" Vara squeezed her friend's hand. "Calm down. Let's just hear him out. See what he has to say."

"That guy can talk to my damn fists for all I care!"

"One of your fists is out of commission..."

"Hahaha~ Hey, stop it~" Midori laughed as Dan tickled her. She smiled, her blush growing deeper.

She glanced from Dan to Zane, and shook her head. "You two ought to be more careful next time..."

Blog Entries

"Why so cold, Jasmine?" Vasilios' smile widened, and turned from charming and polite to extremely frightening and creepy. "Oh, and look, Ms. Luxemiere is here! How is the future queen of the Celestrian is doing? Now that Ales has magically returned from the dead, it's just a matter of time until you will be crowned as the queen, isn't it?"

"Vasilios, I must ask you to leave." Diego gritted his teeth, grabbing Vasilios by the shoulder, but the prince tossed Diego's hands away, and no mask could hide his anger.

"Don't touch me!!!" He cried. Magic crackled around him, and it was clear that he was restraining himself not to hit Diego.

---

"He started it!!" Both boys yelled, pointing at each other.

"It was you!"

"No, you tripped me!"

"So then you have to hit me with your sword's butt?!"

"So you'll be more careful next time!"

"Enough!!" Ritz screamed, slamming Zane's wound with her hand and glared at Shooter.

"AAAAAUUGHH..."

"Stop it, both of you!" She said, her eyes piercing. "This a clinic!"

May giggled, playing with Shooter's thick brown hair and Zane's. "Geez, you two. I'm starting to think you two are in love..."

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Okay, everyone just calm down!" Vara cried, jumping to her feet. "Vasilios, say what you came here to say. Then please go."

"You changed my father into a murderer, you heartless bastard!" Jasmine shouted. "I don't want to hear anything this guy has to say!"

"Jasmine... Calm down..."

"Haha~" Midori laughed. "That'd be funny, wouldn't it~"

Blog Entries

"Oh, I'm just here to congratulate you. You'll be a mother soon. And about your father... Well, the world is cruel, deal with it." He smirked. "Poor girl. Must be hard to see your father murdered a man in front of your eyes. Oops, it was me who issued the order! BAHAHAH."

"I said out!" Diego shoved the prince backwards, but instead of fighting back, Vasilios threw himself, on the couch, laughing hard.

"Oh man, you short lived creatures are so fun to tease. What are you gonna do? Yeah, that's right, you got nothing!"

---

"Midori," Ms. Fontaine, the nurse, called from her desk after she hung up the phone. "The headmaster wants to see you."

"Ooh, here comes trouble," Joey and Dan said in a perfect sync and stuck out their tongue at Midori. "Good luck dealing with the old man."

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"You shut up, you piece of shit!" Jasmine's good hand burst into flames. She quickly lifted it so that her bedsheets wouldn't catch on fire, then slowly began to form a ball, ready to throw it at Vasilios. "I might not be up to full strength but I could still beat your lousy creeper ass!"

"Jazz, that's just what he wants! He just wants to mess with your head! Calm down!" Vara protested. "Just, everyone, chill out!"

"Uh, thanks... I'll see you all later." Midori nodded and walked out of the infirmary, rushing towards the headmaster's office. Her heart pounded. Why was I called? For having tea with Van in the library? Am I going to get suspended? Expelled?

She knocked on the door of the office, nervously.

Blog Entries

"I'd love to see you try, shitty half human,". Vasilios winked, his lips curved in a mocking smile.

Diego stared at the prince, seized his collar, and lifted him from the couch. "Don't you talk like that--"

"Don't touch me!" He cried, and then suddenly it was Diego who went flying across the room, hitting the wall behind him and fell unconscious to the floor.

---

The double oak door was opened by itself, and inside, stood a man who had transferred her to the academy, Viselc.

His face was always emotionless, his clothes always black, and his gaze are always piercing. "Come in."

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Vara put her hands to her mouth, gasping in surprise.

"You'll pay for that!" Jasmine growled, tossing her ball of flames at Vasilios's head.

"Hello Vislec," Midori said nervously, then walked into the room. "I-it's nice to see you again."

Blog Entries

With the flap of Vasilios' grayish wings, the fireball vanished before it could touch the prince. He tossed his hair and stood up, before turning one last time to look at Jasmine, smirking. "Pathetic."

With a wink, a strong gust of wind whips up, and a second later, the prince is nowhere to be seen.

Funny how time can change a person. The once kind and polite Vasilios had become this... Awful being. All because of what? Lust for power? Jealousy? Only time can tell.

You'll burn this time, seeing the violence it's speeding my mind.
    No one is saving you, how can you find a heaven in this hell?
    Leave it behind. Hearing your silence, it screams our goodbye.
    Cannot believe it's an eye for an eye... Let us go to waste!

Angels have faith, I don't want to be a part of his sin! I don't want to get lost in his world! I'm not playing this game!

When the shadows remain in the light of day,
    On the wings of darkness he'll retaliate.
    He'll be fallen from grace, 'till the end of all his days.
    From the ashes and hate, it's a cruel demon's fate.
    On the wings of darkness he's returned to stay, there will be no escape 'cause he's fallen far from grace.

What have you done?
    Is this what you wanted?
    What have you become?
    Your soul's now forsaken
    You're walking alone from heaven into hell...

---

"Have a seat." Viselc gestured towards the chair in front of the principal's desk. "I would like to have a word."

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Goddamn it! That shithead!" Jasmine fumed, falling back against her pillows.

"Oh god, oh god.." Vara mumbled and sat down at the unconscious Diego's side, gently shaking him. "Wake up.."

"U-um, alright..." Midori nodded, and sat down in her chair, her legs shaking. calm down Midori, he's not going to hurt you...

Blog Entries

"I'm okay, I'm okay." Diego shook his head, then rubbed his temple. "... How should I explain this to the doctor? ..."

---

"Tell me," Viselc crossed his arms, his face flat as the wall. "Tell me all I need to know about team Galactic."

The principal, who is staring at the boys from Mesprit Red playing soccer in their own private soccer field, is listening closely to the conversation, even though he didn't say a word.

"I am a member of a top secret government agency called Custos Secretorum. It is a governmental agency that serves as both a federal criminal investigative body and an internal intelligence agency. The branch has investigative jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal crime.

Our main goal is to protect and defend the world, to uphold and enforce the criminal laws of the world, and to provide leadership and criminal justice services to federal, state, municipal, and international agencies and partners.

Currently, the our top investigative priorities are to protect Sinnoh from terrorist attacks , foreign intelligence operations and espionage and cyber-based attacks and high-technology crimes.

We keep track of everything, everywhere. Basically, we run the world, but nobody knew we even exist. Now, Midori, I'm fully aware that Ales is not your brother, and he's not a sailor either. He's the prince of Celestrian. I was just playing along with your little game, because I believe you have the information I need to prevent war.

The leader of Custos Secretorum, called the Imperator, is the most important man on earth, but like the rest of us, nobody knew he exist."

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Ahaha..." Vara laughed lightly and sweatdropped. "I'm not sure..."

"Oh my goodness, what's happening?" The doctor rushed into the room with a team of nurses. He looked around the room at the furious Jasmime, an indent in the wall and Diego lying on the ground. "Linda, Hilda, calm Mrs. Moritiory down. Stress isn't good for her condition or her baby." The two nurses nodded and ran to Jasmine's bedside while the doctor crouched down next to Diego.

"Mr. Moritory, what happens here? And are you alright?"

Minority raised her eyebrows and looked down at the floor. So this was an interrogation.

Her heart throbbed in her chest with nervousness. In reality, even though her father was the leader of Team Galactic, she hadn't known until recently. She knew next to nothing.

"I-I don't know much," she confessed, deciding to tell the truth. "M-my father hid the fact he was their leader from me, so I don't know a lot, but... If you ever catch him... Will you hurt him?"

Blog Entries

"... Uh, it's a long story doc, and I'm sure you don't have the time to listen to it." Diego stood up and groaned in pain as he scratched the back of his neck. "Boy, oh boy..."

---

"I have a license to kill, Midori," a frown appeared on the blue haired man's stern looking face. "But I believe I have no right to end someone's life. However, if I don't catch him soon, there could be a war between Celestrians and Galactics. So please... Any information would be useful."

"Celestrians, sir?" The headmaster is a patient and controlled man, but he sharply turned to Viselc, his elderly, sharp face full of awe. "So you knew they exist."

"Oh yes, sir," Viselc nodded. "We made a treaty with them. We're working together to destroy crimes in the world... But we seemed to lost contact with them. All of our attempt to send them a message failed, so there must be something going on up there. With Ales' re-awakening, I'm sure something big is bound to happen."

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast