Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin) - Page 26

Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)

"Yeah, let me tell you something," May smiled, leaning closer to Midori so that no one else could hear. "Dan fell easily for girls with glossy pink lips. That's what he told me. Hehe."

---

OoC: nah, they're supposed to meet at night, eight PM :p

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Really?" Midori's eyebrows raised. "Hmmmm..."

OoC: Mmkay then... timeskip ahead! :D
    all my life I wish I broke mirrors instead of promises
    'Cause all I see is a shattered conscience staring back at me

Blog Entries

"You missed your lessons. Again."

Dan was silent and did not look up at Valentin Kisaragi, caretaker of Snowpoint Academy, who had caught him dozing off in the lake instead of going to science class. He was angry, embarrassed, and wanted nothing more than a hot bath and some tea.

"Well, at least you are in time for the prayer session this afternoon." Valentin eyed him up and down. "Come on, go to the chapel before someone else finds you. I'm letting this one slide."

It was not a large room, but Mesprit Red chapel was beautiful. It was a miniature version of the traditional chapel that could be seen in Hearthome City, perhaps a trifle more lavish with regard to the details. The altar was finely wrought of gold and inlaid with gems and the benches had comfortable padding.

He realized as he entered quietly that he was the last. Joey was present, even though he looked less happy than Dan to be here. Dan quickly took his seat beside Joey.

"Where were you?" Joey whispered

"Sleeping. In the lake." Dan whispered back

"With Midori?"

"Course not dumbass. She's probably in the library or something... I dunno."

---

Ky moved quickly to the top of a rise, so he could look over the walls and into the Celestic Town. This is truly a peaceful, quiet, and small town.

He wears semi-heavy black armor. All armored sections feature fully-functional crimson eyes with slit pupils. These eyes are not as much of an intimidation as much as the mask he wears; a completely black, two horned helmet with no features or visor, appearing to have no face at all. But of course, he could see even better, because the mask enhanced his eyesight.

Robin... Does it really have to end here?

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Midori was curled up in a window seat, drawing the view from the library window in her sketchbook. This really was such a beautiful place. Even after being late to her first couple classes, she was still glad to be here.

"Sorry kid. Try training a little more."

Jasmine returned her Hydreigon to its pokeball while the boy stared up at her in amazement.

"Y...you're... so cool!" The young Trainer stuttered, then turned and ran back out of the room to the entrance hall. Jasmine sighed. The day had been so busy, she could barely keep track of everyone she'd battled.

She checked her clock. 13:00. Wait. 13:00?

Her eyes widened and she quickly put a "Leader out, do not disturb" sign on her door.

Blog Entries

Ky leaped over the gate of Celestic Town and moved quickly, silently, and unseen. Robin's house is located in the outskirts of the town, so technically, he lives outside Celestic Town. His house is like a summer log house, small, but cozy, warm, and comfortable. Ky had been there twice, one on the day where Robin's son, Bahn Silkwood, was born, and two, on Robin's birthday three years ago. In front of his house, there's a field he uses a farm.

The Royal Knight chuckled as he compared Robin's life to the game Harvest Moon. A man, moving into a new town to work in a farm and start a new life. The man will soon have a wife, and then they would live happily ever after.

But soon, the man will have to die in the hands of his very best friend.
    The twists and turns of fate is cruel indeed...

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Jasmine snuck out the back door and threw Hydreigon's pokeball. The three-headed dragon appeared in a burst of light.

"To Celestic Town. That's where Robin lives, Dad told me once. We should be able to spot him from the air...."

Hydreigon let out a sigh. (Not again...)

Blog Entries

"Want some tea?" The cultured, mellifluous voice behind Midori said. Van pulled the chair beside Midori and sit on it, carrying two cups of tea. Even though it was forbidden to eat or drink inside the library, students of Uxie Yellow usually get away with things like that. After all, the library is next to their dorm and the librarian is a teacher from Uxie Yellow.

Van pulled a piece of paper from his thick book and sighed. A strange piece of paper that contains pictures and some seemingly random words. Upon closer inspection, it looks like a puzzle. "How was first day of school?"

---

"Bahn, Robin, your food's ready!"

"I'm coming, mom."

Bahn is seriously the spitting image of his father. Their face is almost identical, but the only difference is that Bahn's hair is red, like his mother.

If the way he grips a gardening tool is any indication on how he grips a sword one day, he'll make a fine warrior.

Just like Robin, he realize perfectly well what is expected of him, he's unable to find the right words, and hence he end up saying something inappropriate in a candid way. Bahn is a shy kid, and that's a trait he probably inherited from his father.

The boy walked inside his house, wiping his sweats with the back of his hand. Robin was still outside, plowing the field. He haven't changed at all. That white hair still covers half of his face, and he's still as quiet as always.

I'm sorry, brother.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Oh! Good afternoon, Van." Midori looked up from her drawing and smiled at the boy, then looked down at the cups of tea. "... Isn't it forbidden to eat or drink anything in the library?"

Her eyes moved from the cups to the piece of paper Van held in his hand. She was curious-- but didn't want to pry.

where the hell is my dad? Jasmine thought, circling around Celestial Town. Maybe this whole thing really is a joke...

Blog Entries

"Well, it is," Van chuckled. "But we usually get away with small things like that."

The boy noticed that Midori is eyeing the paper he is holding. He smiled. "Oh, this? This is a puzzle. There's a violinist named Emilie Autumn, and when you buy her album named 'Enchant', you'll get this puzzle. It's been so many years that she released the album, but yet, no one has ever solved the puzzle. I don't think this puzzle has a solution."

Van has a habit of always coming to the library after school with a cup of tea in his right hand, and the Enchant Puzzle in his left, so the librarian would just let it slip away.

"This isn't mine. My friend named Lili tried solving it, but she can't, so I decided to solve it for her. But alas, I can't find any solution for this puzzle. Emilie Autumn is a smart cookie, but I don't think this has a solution at all."

---

Ky yearned to simply strike, to take him unaware so that he don't have to face his old friend, but honor forbade it. There would be no tales sung of how Captain Ky Midgard defeated Robin Silkwood by underhanded means.

"Celestrian!" Ky called, his voice musical, clear, and strong. He spun his black spear skillfully and then lunged at his old friend.

Robin however, still got his reflexes. he leaped aside, jumped backwards and with a swing of his hand, Flamestrike materialized, the runes along its blade glowed brightly. "... Who are you?"

"I am... Your end."

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Really?" Midori asked, her curiosity aroused. "I'd like to take a look... If you don't mind."

Hydreigon flew over the countryside, surveilling the area. He crossed above a field full of crops. However... If one looked closer... They would see something a little out of the ordinary.

Jasmine's eyes widened. "Hydreigon, down, now!"

Blog Entries

"Sure, here you go," Van handed over the paper to Midori. "I'll be your biggest fan for life if you can solve it. I'm sure Lili will be really grateful up there."

---

"For the king and kingdom." Ky muttered under his breath. A heartbeat later, the Royal Knight is in the air, lunging downward like a hawk swooping down on it's prey.

Robin, however, decided to run. After all, it will be dangerous for Bahn and Alexis if this strange man keeps this up. He made a tsking sound, and sprinted away from his farm.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Midori smiled gently at Van. "Yes... No guarantees, of course, but I'll look." She took the piece of paper from him and examined it.

"Dad!" Jasmine let out a sharp cry. Her Hydreigon hadn't even touched the ground before she leapt off and landed on the ground a few feet away. "Goddamn it Dad, stop! What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

Blog Entries

Van nodded his golden head and smiled. He pulled a photo slipped in his book, which looked like some sort of a journal or diary, and showed it to Midori. A beautiful, pale skinned girl that looked like a princess from medieval era was in the photo. Strangely, she was wearing the same outfit Midori is wearing; the girl uniform of Snowpoint Academy.

"This is her. Emilie Margaret, kindest woman on earth," Van smiled a bitter smile. Outside, the rain started falling. "Look, even the sky shed his tears at the mention of her name..."

The boy put his hand on his heart, the bitter smile still on his face.

"Even if the morrow is barren of promises
    Nothing shall forestall my return
    To become the dew that quenches the land
    To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
    I offer thee this silent sacrifice

LOVELESS, act five, Lili's favorite part of LOVELESS poem."

---

"Who are you?" Ky growled, his voice layered, as af both he and the late Dragonus Midgard are speaking at the same time.

Jasmine, out of here, please! I beg of you!

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Wow..." Midori murmured. "She's beautiful. And so are the words."

Taken aback at the strange, layered voice, Jasmine took a small step back. Her dad was in there, but something else was too. It made sense.

"I am number four of the Elite Four, Jasmine Moritiary! Your daughter..."

Blog Entries

"Indeed," Van sighed. "Too bad she left this world so early... She was a victim of a rape. The next day, she committed suicide by jumping off a cliff, but her body was never found. I left high school because of her... If Zane hadn't found me and cheered me up, I won't be here..."

---

Ky ignored his daughter, and leaped away, following Robin's trail. It seems like never telling her about the armor is the best choice after all... Donning the armor fuses his soul with Dragonus, his ancestor.

Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast