Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin) - Page 22

Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)

"It's still three hour to go until the welcoming feast... What should we do?" Shooter asked, scratching the back of his neck. "We can't go outside..."

---

Irvin leaped aside, barely in time, and felt the air brush his face as the massive broadsword rushed past. Draglos' expression was calm and focused... And deadly. It was his duty as he saw it to slay the killer of his mentor and stop more Dimago from being killed.

Just as Irvin knew it was his duty to slay every Dimago on earth. He needed to kill them... All of them. Or else, Proudmoore family that was killed in the battle years ago will never rest in peace. With a cry, Irvin brought Lorimar down.

Draglos' Grantein blocked it. The two fighters strained, their faces within inches of each other, the muscles in their arm shaking with effort.

"You are not prepared, Celestrian."

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Three hours... Aw..." Midori let out a sigh. "I'm a little hungry. But I can wait. We should go back to the library!" Midori's eyes suddenly started to shine a little brighter. "It'd be nice to explore it a little more..."

Jasmine sighed and shrugged. She was hungry too. That type of gnawing, inescapable hunger that had been making her stomach twist around lately... She wasn't sure what had been making her so hungry, but if she didn't watch it she might get fat.
    all my life I wish I broke mirrors instead of promises
    'Cause all I see is a shattered conscience staring back at me

Blog Entries

OoC: want to skip ahead to the dinner?

---

They were indeed evenly matched. Though Irvin got the upper hand because they are fighting in the middle of a snowstorm, Draglos can keep up with him easily, dodging and blocking the barrage of attacks that Irvin threw at him.

The younger man stood, gasping for breath, and so the Dimago. Angel however, raised her staff. The emerald on its tip glowed brightly and seconds later, sharp ice shards rained on the Dimago.

Yes, this should be a one on one fight, but Angel is the kind of fighter that would put clusters of sharp ice in her opponent's back when they turned to flee.

Draglos swung his broadsword over his head, crushing the ice shards and glanced at the twins. "Two on one? Very honorable."

"Sis!" Irvin cried. With a flick of his fingers, the snow underneath his sister's feet began to froze, trapping her feet in ice. "Stay out of this!"

"This is not the time to be a hero!!" Angel said as she struggled to get her feet out of the ice, but Irvin paid him no attention. He lunged at the Dimago, but the blue creature blocked his sword and with a grunt, he shoved him backward.

Irvin fell on the ground, his mouth was dry as a sand. "Finish me."

"A quick death... Like the one you gave to my mentor?" The Dimago approached him, his eyes bright with fury. "Oh no. You have taught me well, Irvin Proudmoore. You taught me about the folly of showing mercy to my enemies and the delight of exacting torment from them. And so, my tutor, I'll show you how well I've learned. You're going to suffer as my mentor did."

Draglos raised his broadsword, and the earth shook, making a wall between them and Angel, whose feet is trapped inside the ice. "Death is an ugly thing. I will kill you... But not in front of a woman. Now... Die."

The blue arm of the Dimago suddenly twisted and he dropped the sword. Beside Irvin, a Froslass hovered. She raised her hand and Draglos was flung backwards. (Back, you mindless demon! You shall not fall today, Irvin.)

Draglos cursed in Darnassian and picked up his sword. It would seem that he needs to retreat now. "I will never stop hunting you, Irvin!"

Irvin was looking directly at the Dimago as he seemed to fade into the shadows. The last part of him to vanish was his fierce eyes bright with hatred.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

OoC: sure, lets do it! :3

Blog Entries

The great hall was lit by chandeliers that were floating in midair over three long tables, where the rest of the students were sitting. These tables were laid with glittering golden plates and goblets. At the top of the hall was another long table where the teachers sit.

Zane, as usual, is the line leader of Azelf Blue. They entered the hall in a line and sat in their table, chatting with each other.

Even though Zane is impulsive and straightforward, viewing the world in black and white and only feels satisfied when things are not complicated, has a foul mouth, is not exactly wise, and is considered stupid, his courage earned him the respect of Shooter and Joey.

Usually, guys like Zane goes with the alpha bitch, but for some reason, Ritz, a brilliant student of Uxie Yellow fell for him, and he for her.

Mesprit Red students entered the great hall in a line, and their line is led by Joey.

Uxie Yellow student was the last to enter the great hall, and their house is led by a Johtonese girl in Shooter's class, May Asami.
    Her curvy body earns her the nickname "Boobie lady" from Shooter, even though she despises that name.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

OoC: should Jasmine be around or can she just go back home? XP

Midori entered the great hall in the Uxie Yellow line, occasionally taking quick glances at the Mesprit Red line to try to find Shooter. She wondered vaguely if she could have gotten into Mesprit Red if she tried. Probably not. She was intelligent, not brave.

Blog Entries

"Psst!, boobie lady!" Shooter gently tapped the shoulder of the prefect of Uxie Yellow, May. "Glad to see ya again!"

"Please, my name is not the boobie lady," the girl rolled her eyes. "What do you want anyway?"

"Well... See that girl over there?" Shooter pointed at Midori, smiling. "She's new. Show her the way around the dorm and common room, will ya?"

"That's nice," the girl eyed her friend suspiciously and smirked. "Is she... Your girlfriend?"

"Naaah. She's just a friend."

--

OoC: it's up to you :p

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

OoC: okay, she's home. Earlier in this RP Ales told Vara to meet him in that restaurant in three days, is that still gonna happen?

Midori smiled back at Shooter and gave him an unsure wave. She wondered what he was saying, but she was too far away to hear.

Jasmine's Hydreigon touched the green lawn in front of her and Diego's home. She let out a heavy sigh. She's barely been at work all day today-- Diego would know that. If he knew she had been on a wild mission to prevent an assassination of three kids all day, well... She wasn't sure what would happen.

She returned Hydreigon to his pokeball and entered the house, making a beeline straight for the refridgerator. Yanking it open, she pulled out a can of whipped cream, a few boxes of Chinese take-out, and a big bowl of chocolate pudding.

life is short. Eat dessert first. She grabbed a spoon and started on the chocolate pudding, squirting a mouthful of whipped cream in her mouth every other bite.

Blog Entries

OoC: yes it is :)

---

"Hey Shooter! Get back here!" Joey waved, pointing to Shooter's seat next to him. "Hurry!"

"Coming!"

Zane, as the line leader of Azelf Blue, raised his eyebrow as his eyes fell in one empty seat of his table. "Hmm, that's odd. Where's the pretty boy?"

"Ah, he caught a fever. He's resting in his room." One of the students said.

---

"Jasmine, how many times should I tell you?" Diego said in his usual deep, but gentle voice as his heavy footsteps could be heard. "Chocolate is good for your health, but it's not an excuse to overeat them."

He sat down next to his wife and grabbed a chopstick, and opened one of the chinese food box. "... I was waiting for you so I haven't eaten anything. Where were you, Jasmine?"

She wasn't at the league nor the house. She doesn't left any message either. Usually, when she's not at work, she's out with Vara, but...

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

OoC: okay so... That's happening tomorrow (RP time) correct? I just want to get the time down so that I don't miss it ^^"

Midori's eyes snapped toward the Azelf Blue table. Angel's sibling... Irvin, was it?.... Wasn't present. Strange. She glanced around her own table to find Angel, a creepy feeling beginning to settle in her stomach.

Jasmine smiled faintly at her husband. "Hey."
    She pushed the lid onto the bowl of pudding and can of whipped cream. She took some chopsticks of her own and opened a box of takeout.
    "Um, well, I..." Instantly she realized she had paused far too long. Nothing to do but to try to tell the truth in a way that wouldn't make him worry. "I was... Investigating something. I got this weird email threat against Snowpoint Academy so I decided to check it out. Nothing happened though-- it was a false alarm."

Blog Entries

Every seat in Uxie Yellow table is full. Every seat, except one in the corner. Angel, Midori's roommate isn't present. However, it seems like not even May notices that one of the student in her house is missing.

Since the welcoming feast is a tradition in Snowpoint Academy, not even Shooter would want to skip it unless he's sick. Where could she have gone? Why doesn't anybody notice?

---

"E-mail threat?" Diego almost dropped his chopsticks. "From who? Jazz, you should have told me..."
    He sighed and took out his Pokenav, checking his inbox. "Joey texted me few hours ago. He said, 'in case I die today, I want you to know that I'm sorry for raping your refrigerator and took all your ice creams' I thought he was just drunk..."

---

OoC: yes. At Sandgem Restaurant :p

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

OoC: Kay, thanks! :3

Angel isn't here... Midori thought, glancing around, getting more and more nervous. Why aren't they around? She wanted to look for them, to make sure they were okay, but she probably wasn't supposed to leave the room.

Jasmine let out a heavy sigh and polished off the carton of Chinese food, reaching for a second one. "I know. I'm sorry-- I really should have told you the minute I got that message, but... I didn't want to get you worried or anything."

Blog Entries

Flute, harp, and lute provided soothing background music, their graceful notes soothes everyone in the room, like the song from a siren.

Headmaster Malucius Ruthven presided in one of his rare appearances. He was a tall man, seeming all the taller because of his thin build. His long black hair catching the chandelier to gleam with red and black streaks. Though he has an eerie appearance, his eyes are sharp and piercing, Sir Lucius is an old hand at making people comfortable. He smiled gently at his students.

"Good evening to you! To our new students... Welcome to the Snowpoint Academy! To our old student, welcome back!" The headmaster smiled as he sit on his throne-like chair. "A warm welcome to all of you new students. Your house mates and teachers are your family during your stay in this academy. Please, don't hesitate to ask if you need assistance."

"Another boring speech." Zane muttered.

"Well then, let us begin the banquet!"

---

"Worried, huh?" Diego smiled bitterly. He remembered how he and Jasmine used to fight just because he was being protective. Yes, Jasmine isn't a fragile little figurine. She's a strong, independent woman and half Celestrian. She can take care of herself but still, what kind of a husband that doesn't get worried when his wife is out all day without telling him where she is?

"Oh yeah, Serenity came while you were gone," Diego said as he got up and fetched a music box from their room upstairs. "She gave me this."

A music box. A white, small type of cylinder music box with two combs, a louder comb and a softer comb, providing expression to the music and create a mellow atmosphere. The man opened the music box and let the sad piano tune plays as his childhood memories filled his mind. "This music box was the only thing she and Twitch had left when someone burned down the church they used to live in..."

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Hooray! Food! Midori thought. She did a quick scan around the room again, maybe Angel and Irvin hadn't shown up because they didn't want to sit through the principal's speech...

Then an uneasy thought struck her. What if whatever was supposed to go after Joey, Dan and I went after them?

"Wow," Jasmine murmured when it stopped playing. "It's beautiful."

She remembered Twitch telling her about this little thing, but she had never seen it in person. She set aside her now-empty second box of takeout and examined it. "Why'd she take it over? Just cause?"

Blog Entries

One of the students from Uxie Yellow reached a long, elegant hand at a slice of bread and began buttering it. He smiled at Midori. "Doral ana'diel?"

"Hey, hey, Van," May, the prefect, interrupted before Midori could reply. "She's new, she can't speak Thallassian yet. Stop making fun of her."

The boy let out a small laugh and spoke in a graceful, tenor voice. "I'm sorry May. I just can't help it. I'm Van, pleased to meet you."

"Thallassian, is the language of the Celestrian," May explained, digging into the delicately broiled Magikarp served with sauteed greens. "Angel taught us all how to speak it, and now everyone in Uxie Yellow can speak it."

---

"I'm not sure... Maybe she's just... Lonely." Diego sighed. "It's beautiful, right? Anyway... Are you tired?"

Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast