Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin) - Page 20

Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)

"Just kidding. According to the legend, the girl touched the demon's hand, and the demon finally awakened from his deep slumber. From that day on, the demon vowed to protect her with his life." Shooter sighed at his failed attempt to scare Midori. The boy shrugged and exchanged glance with Joey.

"Well, the safest place is the school building, but somebody would definitely find us and then we'd get grounded for wandering around..." Joey said, his eyes straying into the horizon. "How about the lake?"

"Ugh, the lake..." Shooter frowned. Azelf Blue dorm are right beside the lake. It's a common knowledge that Mesprit Red students and Azelf Blue despises each other, and there's a huge possibility that Zane and his gang will be there too...

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Okay. Yes, that does sound safer." Midori nodded slowly. A lake. If it did come to them having to defend themselves, Aqua would definitely fight better if there was water nearby than if there wasn't. There might be less places to hide, but there would probably also be less things trying to kill them other than, of course, the big thing that was coming to get them.
    all my life I wish I broke mirrors instead of promises
    'Cause all I see is a shattered conscience staring back at me

Blog Entries

"It's settled then. To the lake~" Joey grinned. He fixed the position of his guitar and walked towards the lake, Shooter following quietly behind him.
    "It's so cold out there, so ya better get ready."

"Hey," Shooter elbowed Midori playfully. Like the other male students of the academy, he wears a uniform that consists of a white button up shirt, white pants, a medium-sized black cape. He took off his cape and handed it to Midori. "Here, put this on. I'm used to the cold, but you're not."

No matter how hard Shooter tries to look cool, he has a pretty face that could almost be mistaken for a girl's. That's why he usually wear his uniform open with a black shirt underneath, so people won't mistake him for a girl.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Midori's face flushed a light red, but she accepted the cape.

"Thank you very much," she said and smiled, then pulled it closely around herself. Though the cape appeared to be thin, it actually was very warm. Maybe someday, his arms would be around her just like his cloak was now. Feeling her spirits lifting, Midori walked alongside Shooter instead of following him like a shadow.

Blog Entries

"What a shame, though. The lake is frozen, so you can't fish or catch Pokemon..." Joey sighed. "You should see the lake during summer. It's beautiful."

"Yeah, and it's a popular spot for couples to hang out..." Shooter smirked, walking up beside Joey, whispered something in his ear, and watched his friend's cheek turned red. "Hahaha!"

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Hehehe." Midori laughed. Shooter must be teasing Joey about a crush he has on someone~ and maybe... This won't be Dan and I's last visit to the lake either. She wasn't sure, of course, but... A girl can hope, right?

Blog Entries

Finally, they reached the lake.

It's that time of year when students get to ski and snowshoe on the lake in which they swim in the summer. It never ceases to impress the boys that seasons can make all this possible.

"In the summer, we canoe here. Today, we can walk on it." Shooter winked.

Walking over the lake in daytime is one thing but by moonlight it's a whole other world. Snowy walks at full moon is actually a thing in Snowpoint.

"So... What do you think?"

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"It's gorgeous~" Midori smiled. "I'd love to draw this sometime. Wait... Is it safe to walk on now?"

She gingerly pressed a foot on the frozen lake, but pulled it back quickly. "I don't think heels are the best things to walk across frozen lakes in."

Blog Entries

"Hahaha, yeah, it's not," Joey said, sitting in one of the bench, his shoes buried in the snows. "Hey, sit down, Midori."

"Yeah, sit next to us," Shooter grinned, throwing himself on the bench and plucked a strummed his guitar. "Do you like singing?"

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Alright~" Midori sat down in the space between the two boys. "Uh, singing? U-um, well... I used to do it all the time when my mother was alive... But I haven't sung since then."

She clasped her notebook to her chest and looked off into the distance, remembering the happy days traveling around with her mom, and if she really tried to remember, before they left her father. She let out a heavy sigh.

"A-Anyways, I'm sure I'm rusty, and... Well... There's people everywhere..."

Blog Entries

"Haha, well then, if you don't wanna sing, then it's okay," Shooter reached out his hand to mess Midori's hair. "We'd just play our guitar then."

"Yeah..." Joey said, a small frown formed on his face, and his cheek flushed red. What is this? Jealousy?

How lucky... Joey thought.

Painfully shy and quiet, Midori is totally Joey's type, who walks through the school hallways with her head down and wants nothing more than to blend in with the scenery to avoid all attention.

She's better than average in scholastic classes, though not necessarily at genius, but still, to Joey, that is very attractive. Sure, Joey knows that she harbor a secret crush on a male classmate who frequently gets picked on; Shooter, but still, Joey's not the kind of guy that would give up that easily.

One advantage to being a shy girl is that, being outside the viciously popular circle, the few friends she manages to make are the loyal, lifelong ones who would give their right arms to help a true friend in need.

"Well then, this one's for you, Midolicious!"

Both boys strummed their guitar, and played their favorite song, Night and Day.

---

OoC: Depapepe - Night and Day - YouTube here's the song :D
    Oh, and... Remind me again what time it is? ._.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

OoC: hehe, it's awesome~! It's 3:15 now... The next page, the evil thingamahookie is coming! :o

"Hehehe~" Midori laughed as a blush spread across her face at her nickname. She listened to the song. She didn't know it, but it didn't take her too long to be able to hum along.

Shooter and Joey are talented guitar players~ she thought happily to herself.

Blog Entries

OoC: thanks!

---

After they finished the song, Shooter smiled. "Hey, let's take a picture!"

"Good idea," Joey nodded. He stood up, and reached out his hand to help Midori. "The lake is a good background, don't you think?"

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Um, alright~" Midori accepted Joey's hand to help her up and they walked to the lake. Such a gorgeous view. Such nice new friends~!

Just then, Jasmine burst into view, a panicked look in her eyes. "What are you three doing? You should go somewheres more sheltered!" Itll be harder for a Celestrian to swing their sword around in the woods... she thought, the only thing that stuck out through the other thoughts that raced through her head.

Damn. What are they doing out here, goofing around? It took long enough for her to find them, yes, but a Celestrian flies. A Celestrian would easily be able to pick them off from the sky here.

"Come on, we don't have much time!"

Blog Entries

I thought she's not here.... was the first thing that popped to Shooter's mind when he saw Jasmine again. "Somewhere sheltered? This academy is already sheltered enough..."

The main entrance gate to Snowpoint Academy are located a short distance from Snowpoint Academy Train Station. The gates would be opened at the first day of term. The Entrance Gates are made of magnificent wrought iron and are flanked by two columns topped with statues of a knight riding a horse. Just a few yards from the gates is a small guardhouse with a tall chimney, where the caretaker of the Snowpoint Academy resides.

Also, Valentin Kisaragi, the caretaker of Snowpoint Academy usually wandered around the school corridors with his pet Houndour, trying to catch students breaking the school rules. It's pretty safe around...

As his eyes strayed around, Shooter suddenly fell on the ground, his eyes full of horror and shock. "W-w-w-w...What was that?!!!"

The boy pointed towards the forest, across the frozen lake. However... There was nothing there.

Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast