Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin) - Page 2
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)

Midori groaned, feeling a hard pounding in her head. Her eyes opened slowly and she looked up at the boys she'd been watching earlier, outside the stadium. She flinched and quickly sat up, a feeling of dizziness quickly coming over her.
    "Urghhh..." she groaned and put her head in her hand.
    "Hey, you okay?" a blonde, violet-eyed woman sat down next to Midori. She recognized her as the fourth in the Elite Four, Jasmine Moriarty.
    "Uh, um..." Midori blinked a few times, then she remembered what she'd seen. "Vara. Vara was kidnapped by a bunch of men!" And they called me the boss's daughter... she added in her head, sending goosebumps up her spine. she had to be mistaken for someone else.
    all my life I wish I broke mirrors instead of promises
    'Cause all I see is a shattered conscience staring back at me

Blog Entries

Screaming in pain, Dan ran outside.
    Joey looked at his best friend, and, Midori, confused between wanting to help this poor girl and save Vara, and making sure Dan's okay.
    Gritting his teeth, Joey followed Dan outside.

Outside, Joey looked at the moon, which, strangely colored red.
    Where was Dan?
    There, laying on a tree, breathing heavily.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Jasmine and Midori watched them go.
    "Aren't you going to help him?" Midori asked.
    "Joey can take care of Shooter," Jasmine said, her voice growing cold now that her suspicions were confirmed. "Get up. You're going to tell me exactly what these creeps look like, what they did to Vara, and where they're taking her."
    Midori gulped, quickly getting to her feet. "I--I passed out before I could find out where they were taking her. But they had sunglasses and trench coats."

Blog Entries

Dan's eyes, originally brown, slowly turned red. He was suddenly galvanized, his body tensing as he felt someone... Or something enter him. It pierced his heard, stopped his breath, shivered along his veins, icy, powerful, crashing through him like a tidal wave. His eyes were closed, but he saw a figure of a man with spiky hair, eyes burning with total hatred.
    He was holding a sword-- the sword was huge, beautifully fashioned. Runes glowed along its length. Sparks wafted from it, as if the sword is made of thunderbolt.

"Safe her! Safe Vara!" He commanded, his voice echoed in his mind "stop struggling and lend me your body!"
    At last, the boy gave up. He opened his eyes, which has clearly turned red, and he looked at Joey.
    Somehow, he doesn't looks like Shooter anymore. He looked at a figure out of legend than a real, living person.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Uhhnn..." Vara moaned, opening her eyes. Her head hurt like hell.
    "Well well, Sleeping Beauty's finally awake," the voice of a man she didn't recognize said. Her head jerked up and she stared at a man in a pinstripe suit, wearing a black fedora and sitting at the other end of a metal table.
    "Hello, Vara," he said, smirking. "How lovely of you to see me."
    She struggled to get up, but then realized she was tied to the chair.
    "H--hey, let me go!" she snapped. "What do you want?"
    The man smirked evilly, pleased to see her panicked expression. "Well, let my introduce myself. My name is Rian. Rian Demyzek. The reason you are here is because I need some information from you."
    Vara tensed. "Information? What kind of information?"
    "It has come to my attention that you have had...er, how shall I put this...relations with Celestrians." Demyzek smirked as an even more panicked look crossed Vara's face. "All I need to know is a little bit about how their magic works. Can you tell me that?"
    "Hmph. Very well," Jasmine said, cracking her knuckles and a terrifying smirk crossed her face. "Those sons of bitches are in for a real ride."
    "Can I come with you?" Midori asked. Normally she wouldn't ask to be part of a rescue mission, but this was Vara. Maybe she'd actually get to talk to her.
    "Fine, as long as you promise not to get in my way," Jasmine said, throwing a pokeball up into the air. Hydreigon popped out, screeching.
    "Look for any signs of Vara," she told him, and he nodded.

Blog Entries

Joey gasped, his hand flew to his mouth as his eyes widened and he stepped back, blinking a few times. That's... Ales.
    "Say nothing!" Ales said, stabbing a finger at Joey, his crimson eyes locked with Joey's brown eyes. "Just go the hell away."

Narrowing his eyes at a dragon pokemon in distance, Ales smirked. He recognized that pokemon. Jasmine's trump card-- her faithful Hydreigon. She's in this town, and she's not far from it. He knew it, and he could sense her.
    He took off his yellow vest, threw it at Joey, and he ran towards the Hydreigon, the wind played with his hair as he raced towards Hydreigon.

---

“Breanne? Breanne Lamia Neferata?!”

Breanne started violently, she quickly swirled, startled by the sound of the familiar voice. Ky. She was about to go back to the mortal realm by the Starflight Express. A man as important as Ky won't look for her, unless... Something happened. A strange feeling of relief swept over her as she turned in the direction of the hail. Ky had always intimidated her slightly; he was so tall, graceful and powerful and…well…so deeply entrenched in the light. She recalled with an incongruously guilty flush how, when she and Ales were younger, they used to make fun of Ky’s piety, which to them verged on the pompous and sanctimonious, behind the knight’s back. He was a fairly easy target.
    Breanne smiled. Ky noticed, but said nothing. Clad in full plate white and golden armor, he strode swiftly toward her. His stature and presence was now a picture of strength and solidity rather than intimidation to her.
    "Its him. Prince Ales." Ky said. His voice was cold and blunt "he's alive. He's somewhere in the mortal realm."
    "W-what?" Breanne raised an eyebrow. Unlike most Celestrians, she's not good at sensing the presence of other Celestrians, but she was deft in magical arts
    "Yes. And Prince Vasilios had taken the fleet with him to search for his twin." Ky nodded.

Breanne frowned when she heard Ales' name. When he suicided in front of her, it tore her heart to pieces. She had a mental breakdown for months, and she felt like she had betrayed Vasilios, who had tried his best to win Breanne's heart, but failed.

Ky’s strong, gauntleted hand dropped on her slim shoulder. “Don’t be too hard on yourself, girl.”

She laughed humorlessly. “Is it that obvious?”

“Anyone with a heart would wonder the same. I know I do.” She glanced up at him, startled at the admission.

“You do?” Breanne asked.

He nodded, his eyes bloodshot from exhaustion, and there was a pain in those depths that struck her to the core. “I could not fight him. He is still my prince. He had taken a fleet of Royal Knights to go with him to search for Ales. Without my permission."

She lowered her head. “I don't know about that. I'm sorry."

"Its okay." Ky nodded, he put a hand to his heart and bowed deeply, and his white wings began to glow and spread "I shall be going now. Be careful on your way, Lady Breanne."

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

The Hydreigon surveyed the area, its red eyes and many heads scanning the area.
    One of them spotted a strangely familiar boy, and they flew down and landed next to him.
    (Ales. We thought that was you,) the Hydreigon smirked. (Whatcha doing alive, huh?)
    Jasmine and Midori stepped out of the stadium where chaos reigned, seeing as the judges didn't really know what to do now that one of the top Coordinators had been kidnapped.
    Jasmine's eyes squinted in the sun, as she noticed her Hydreigon landing next to a boy with flaming red hair...
    Her Hydreigon wasn't one to chat it up with strangers. Cautiously, she began to approach, Midori following silently behind her.
    "I-I don't know what you're talking about," Vara sniffed unconvincingly. "I never had any relations with any Celestrians. I know nothing about them."
    "Please," Rian smirked and spoke in a low purr. "You can't hide it. The ghost of the past is written all in your face. What exactly happened to this boyfriend of yours?"
    "H-he means nothing to me now, he's gone!" Vara snapped, trying to stand up, but the ropes kept her in the chair.
    "Then why don't you give up your Ales's secrets, eh?"
    It was the first time she'd heard his name out loud in quite a few years. She thought she felt someone stick a dagger in her heart, and she tried to hold back tears.
    "Please. Please don't say his name again. I-I'll tell you what I know."
    Demyzek smirked evilly. "Good girl."

Blog Entries

Noticing Jasmine approaching at the corner of his eyes, Ales quickly mounted Hydreigon, patting his head gently, whispering "fly. Please, don't let Jasmine see me. And yes, I'm alive."

--

Sho watched from the shadows, toying with his Trigun prototype, listening carefully, every words of it. He smirked as he realized how hurt Vara was when she heard the Celestrian's name.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Hydreigon snickered. (Don't blame you. She'll be all surprised and happy you're around, then kill you again for that stunt you pulled on Vara,) Hydreigon said, then looked at Jasmine walking toward him. (Let's fly.)
    he took off the ground, sniffing around in the air for traces of Vara's scent.
    "Hey! What the hell?!" Jasmine snapped at her Hydreigon, who had just taken off the ground with the red-haired boy on his back. There was only one person with red hair she knew that Hydreigon would let on his back-- but that was Ales,and he was supposedly dead.
    "Come on, let's follow them," Jasmine said to Midori, running after her Hydreigon.
    "So, Vara, what kind of powers did your Celestrian have?" Demyzek smiled, feigning friendliness.
    Her eyes closed, and her hands clenched around the arms of her chair, trying to keep them from shaking. "He could conjure his sword up out of thin air," she mumbled, trying to keep her voice from shaking.[/I]

Blog Entries

"Yeah, that's Jazz, alright?" Ales laughed a little, rolling his eyes. He haven't laughed in a long time. The red haired boy patted the black dragon, grinning "how is she doing? I heard she's married to Diego. They had any children?"
    Its been so long since he had talked with his old friends. Whenever he takes over Dan's body, he never had the chance to talk because he had to kick everyone's butt.
    "Besides..." Ales said, looking down at the town "I won't kill myself without a reason. I do it because I don't want to go to the Observatory without Vara. Why? Because my wife will be the mother of kings, and queen of Celestrians. I don't want anybody except Vara to be my queen. That's why I sealed myself inside this freakishly annoying boy for years, waiting to see her again..."

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

(No kids yet,) Hydreigon said, smirking. ( Diego wants them but Jazz doesn't yet. Ehehe...she'll give in to him eventually.) Hydreigon then sighed and took on a more serious tone. ( You might wanna see Vara, but she sure as hell don't wanna see you. The last time I saw her, she was yelling at Jazz for bringing you up in front of her...oh hey, I think I've gotten her scent. Hang on..) Hydreigon took a steeply banked turn towards the house. (You don't want Jazz to see ya, you'd better run like hell when I touch down.)
    "He's got her!" Jasmine said, smirking. "She's in this house."
    Midori blinked. "B...but that's impossible, this is my house...
    "Good, good. Anything else?" Demyzek asked.
    Vara took another deep breath. "He seemed to have super strength sometimes too. And his sword had this power over lightening. Called it his Coupe de Grace..."

Blog Entries

"Thanks, man." Ales smirked, giving Hydreigon an affirmative nod, then, smirked. He opened the window and jumped through it, landing in the living room. He extended one hand. Blue light began to swirl around the outstretched hand, increasing in speed. It moved from his fingers like a serpent, making the shape of a Gladius-- sword used by the gladiator.
    Its been seven years since he gripped this sword. This sword is the manifestation of his power and soul, and he felt an odd sense of coming back home when he held this sword.

He looked around. No signs of Vara. "Vara!"

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"B...b...but, this has got to be a mistake," Midori protested. "There's no reason those creeps would take Vara to my house!"
    "Oh really?" Jasmine asked, raising an eyebrow suspiciously. "We'll see about that."
    Hydreigon landed down next to Jasmine, one of his heads nuzzling her hair.
    "You, what the hell were you carrying that kid around for?" she snapped.
    (You'll find out in due time...) Hydreigon smirked.
    "Whatever. We need to find a way in," Jasmine said, running around to the front door.
    Vara's head jerked up. She could have sworn she'd heard his voice.
    It had to be her memory playing tricks on her.
    "Mmmm, how interesting," Demyzek said, writing down the information. "Did he have any noticeable weaknesses?"

Blog Entries

"Turn back." Came a voice.
    Suddenly, a strong arm pulled Midori's hair and a black gun is pointed at her throat. Behind her, is a man with short jet black hair and his bangs fall slightly in his eyes and strands on the side of his bangs framing his face, his eyes are blood red which have slanted pupils like cats and glow brighter red when his glasses are off. His usual outfit is comprised mainly in a classic Victorian fashion, including a charcoal suit, leather riding boots, and a flamboyant, intricately knotted red cravat, covered by a full-length, red frock overcoat with cape. He also wears a red fedora hat with a wide, floppy brim.

"Member of the Elites, Jasmine Moriarty. Move, and you shall witness the ugly death of this girl." He purred.
    He knew he shouldn't do this. Hell, if a strand of hair fell from Midori's small head, he knew he's a dead man. But, there's no way he would let Jasmine through.

"Lady, if I were you, I would turn back, and pretend nothing happened." The man said, a smirk stretched across his menacing face

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Ah...ahhh..." Midori in pain. The gun was pushed much too hard against her neck.
    "Crap," Jasmine mumbled under her breath, trying to think of a way she could get past this guy and let Midori live. Midori did say that the grunts who kidnapped Vara wouldn't hurt her because she was the boss 's daughter, so if that was the case then this guy was probably bluffing. But she didn't want to take the risk of that and have Midori end up dead.
    "You mean, like kryptonite?" Vara asked softly.
    "That's exactly what I mean," Demyzek said smoothly, still smirking.

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast