Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin) - Page 18
Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)

Midori blushed slightly and nodded at the Torterra. "Yes. I'm the newest student..."

She glanced around the dorm. She didn't recognize anyone from Twinleaf there. Great... She wasn't good at making friends. Not that she needed them, but it would be nice.
    all my life I wish I broke mirrors instead of promises
    'Cause all I see is a shattered conscience staring back at me

Blog Entries

"Yeah. She haven't got the dorm's emblem yet..." Joey nodded. "Are you just gonna let a girl stay outside in the chilly wind of Snowpoint Academy or are you gonna let her rest in her dorm?"

Griek rolled his eyes, giving Joey the 'I'm watching you' look, and then walked away.

"Well then, what are we waiting for?"

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Midori shrugged as if to say 'I don't know,' then took her bags from Shooter and Joey.

"Thank you for taking me down here. I'll get situated, and meet you back here in..." She checked her watch. 2:45. "Fifteen minutes?"

Blog Entries

"Okay then. I'll see ya later... Just ask around where is your room..." The boys waved at Midori, smiling.

As soon as Midori entered the manor, Joey turned towards his best friend. "Hey man, you sure what she said is true?"

"About the thing that is coming after us?"

"Yeah... You sure that's not some kind of a silly joke?"

"Well..." Shooter tapped his chin thoughtfully. "Unlike us, Midori is a straight A student... She won't joke around like this."

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Midori wandered around the castle, looking around at her new home, trying to find someone to ask. Her heart thumped in her chest, getting more and more nervous.

Finally, she sighed. Suck it up girl, you have to talk to someone. She started to approach a girl.

Blog Entries

The girl, who is standing beside the grand red carpeted stairway pulled her pink earphone and looked at the girl that just approached her. "Can I help you? I don't think I've seen you around here..."

The girl has an unusual pink hair with white hairclip, a cherry colored lips and a cute, egg shaped face. Her eyes are bright green, like a pair of an emerald that gleamed under the sun. She wear the standard girl uniform.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"U-uhm, hello. Yes, I'm new here. Do you happen to know where my dorm is?" Midori asked.

Blog Entries

"Oh, so you're the new student?" The girl revealed a kind smile. "Well, what a coincidence. Your room is next to mine. Go up this stair, head to the right wing until you get to a room number 104, and there's your dorm~"

She explained happily, and from her earphones, a song titled "Childish Killer" could be heard.

"Nice to meet you... My name is Ritz, by the way. Oh, and do you happen to see a guy with goggle on his forehead?"

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Yeah," Midori nodded. "I'm Midori."

So her name was Ritz... Midori vaguely remembered Shooter saying something about staying away from her, but... She seemed fine to her. However... Appearances can be decieving.

"I think... The last time I saw him, he was at the entrance of the castle. But thank you for your help, I appreciate it."

Blog Entries

"The castle's entrance?! Uuuugh!" Ritz stomped her feet in frustration, making the puffy pissed off face. "He told me to wait here... Oh well, thanks anyway. I'll see you around."

The girl winked, turned on her heels, and quickly dashed outside.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Whoa. Midori blinked at Ritz's little tantrum, then shook her head slowly and started up the stairs, following Ritz's instructions to get to her room. She stared at the golden room number '104' for a minute, then knocked on the door.

Blog Entries

A girl opened the door and looked at Midori.

She is beautiful, but with the ethereal other-world beauty of an angel. Of course, Midori must have seen such faces in the pictures of the old master of arts of the Middle Ages. If your head is inclined to grace and beauty, take a course of Miss Angelique Proudmoore.
    "Well, hello there," she said in an angelic voice like the wind from an iceberg. "Can I help you?"

Like any other girls, she was clad in the standard uniform of Snowpoint Academy. Her blonde hair, which looks like a spun gold falls freely to her waist. Her pair of emerald eyes radiates grace, and her full, red colored lips makes you fall for her.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Midori blinked. This was... Her roommate? She looked like a princess fallen right out of a storybook.

"Um, hello." She nodded at the girl. "My name is Midori. I'm your new roommate..."

Blog Entries

"Ah? Is that so? Please come in!" The girl smiled, opening the door for her new roommate.

The dorms in Snowpoint Academy aren't like the usual dorm in boarding school. It's huge, has their own bathroom inside the room, and a computer for the students.

You see, the word Gothic has many different meanings. The term was originally used to describe a certain style of architecture during the late Renaissance period. It was very popular amongst many churches and cathedrals in Western Europe. Stories that were full of romance and horror were also known as Gothic Novels. Every bedroom in this academy, has a darkly romantic and gothic atmosphere, with the help of some beautiful furniture and decor.

First, this room has velvet curtain and drapes. Velvet makes a perfect window treatment. The fabric was used for upholstered furniture during the Gothic Era, and velvet is heavy enough to keep light from passing through the windows.

The room is lit by a victorian era chandelier, and beside the big, royal bed, is a table used for studying. Majestic, silver candle holders stood in the table.

In the right corner of the room, stood a white harp, which belongs to Midori's roommate.

There are two beds, one in the right side of the room, one in the left. The right one is already occupied by her roommate, named Angel.

This room looks more like a prince's quarter than a dormitory...

Blog Entries

"Ah? Is that so? Please come in!" The girl smiled, opening the door for her new roommate.

The dorms in Snowpoint Academy aren't like the usual dorm in boarding school. It's huge, has their own bathroom inside the room, and a computer for the students.

You see, the word Gothic has many different meanings. The term was originally used to describe a certain style of architecture during the late Renaissance period. It was very popular amongst many churches and cathedrals in Western Europe. Stories that were full of romance and horror were also known as Gothic Novels. Every bedroom in this academy, has a darkly romantic and gothic atmosphere, with the help of some beautiful furniture and decor.

First, this room has velvet curtain and drapes. Velvet makes a perfect window treatment. The fabric was used for upholstered furniture during the Gothic Era, and velvet is heavy enough to keep light from passing through the windows.

The room is lit by a victorian era chandelier, and beside the big, royal bed, is a table used for studying. Majestic, silver candle holders stood in the table.

In the right corner of the room, stood a white harp, which belongs to Midori's roommate.

There are two beds, one in the right side of the room, one in the left. The right one is already occupied by her roommate, named Angel.

This room looks more like a prince's quarter than a dormitory...

Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast