Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin) - Page 15

Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)

Shooter walked through the corridor, each steps he took echoed throughout the corridor. Torches are placed on the walls to light the way, and to give the castle a more "gothic and victorian" look. He can't remember how many times he'd been through this stone paved corridor, but Shooter could only wish that somehow this place would look less... Scary.

"I bet you'll like the library," the boy said, to get rid of his boredom and the awkward silence. "Well, for me, the library is a good place to hide when you have to go to math class..."

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Hahaha. I love books, so any library is a good place for me to be," Midori explained, and looked around at the eerie looking halls. She loved it. It was so... fascinating.

Meanwhile, in the courtyard, a Hydreigon with a blonde woman on it landed right in the middle of the courtyard, making uniform-clad students gawk. What was Jasmine, the fourth of the Elite Four, doing in a place like Snowpoint?
    all my life I wish I broke mirrors instead of promises
    'Cause all I see is a shattered conscience staring back at me

Blog Entries

"Now give me one good reason why do you like books..." Shooter sighed at the thought of Midori getting lost in thought, surrounded by the books in the library. It's not a big deal, but it would be awesome if she could go out and play, not just sit there clustered with books and papers. "They're boring, really."

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Midori frowned. "Nah, they're not boring. You can learn so much from books. Not to mention all the stories and stuff from novels... Like, you read, and if the author's good enough, it's almost like you're right there, in the story. You have to find a really good writer and story to really appreciate them." She smiled again.

Jasmine dismounted her Hydreigon and looked around at all of the shocked students. Hmm. Guess it wasn't every day an Elite Four dropped into their courtyard. She opened her mouth to ask someone where the headmaster's office was, but then it occurred to her that he might not listen to her, might think she's crazy for thinking his students might be in danger. Maybe she was crazy. But her job as an Elite was not only to crush novice Pokemon trainers, but also to keep people safe.
    She returned Hydreigon to the pokeball and strode purposefully towards the castle, giving an illusion that she knew what she was doing.

Blog Entries

Finally, Shooter reached the main corridor, the place where the Pokemon Center is located. Pokemon League is kind off based from this castle, so they almost has the same structures. The boy's delicate brown eyes scanned the area, and his eyes fell at the blonde woman whom he had known for years-- Jasmine.

"Hm? Oh, Jasmine!" He waved, and sprinted towards her, completely forgotten about Midori. "Whatcha doin here? Is Vara with you?"

Some students began to stare at Shooter. Yes, it's hard to believe that the "Super Slacker" are friends with one of Sinnoh's top idols.

---

"Thanks."

"It's my job. Be careful next time, Zane."

The boy simply nodded and gave the pink haired nurse a slight smile. He strapped his Pokeball to his belt and turned around, slightly annoyed by the Elite and Shooter's presence.

Maybe he's not just a lunatic after all... Zane thought, slipping his hands to his pocket. he's a well connected lunatic.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"A-ah! Hey, wait up!" Midori ran after Shooter, slightly annoyed that he would just run off and abandon her like this. She recognized Jasmine and smiled at the woman. "Hello, Jasmine it's nice to see you again."
    Jasmine actually looked kind of.. Freaked out. Her face seemed paler than usual, and her forehead was glistening with sweat. Midori wondered why she was here.

"Oh... Oh hey, Shooter." Jasmine's eyes fell on Dan, then fell onto Midori. "Hey, so you're in Snowpoint Academy now?"

"Yes." Midori nodded. "I'm looking forward to starting my term, but...What exactly are you here for?"

Jasmine paused and glanced around the hall furtively, making Midori glance around as well. She made unintentional eye contact with Zane, the kid who had bullied Shooter. She quickly looked away and focused on what Jazz was saying.

"I have a reason to believe you to are in trouble," she said, her voice low. "You and Joey. Don't ask me how, because you'll think I'm crazy. But I'm here to find out what's dangerous here, so you two and Joey, stay on the lookout, alright?"

Blog Entries

"Umm... Did you just saw a ghost or something? You look pale," Shooter looked around, ignoring the stares from the other student. His eyes locked with Zane, and the jock smirked. He pointed at Shooter, and mouthed "see you at PE class."

After that, he walked away with his head held high.

"Ergh, ignore him. So... Emm, what did you say? I don't get you..."

Midori and Shooter are in danger? From what? Zane? Nah, Joey can take care of himself. This castle is pretty safe... There guards are always on duty twenty four seven, each dorms are guarded by strong Pokemon. Infernape is the guardian for Mesprit Red dorm, Torterra is the guardian for Uxie Yellow dorm, while Empoleon is the guardian for Azelf Blue dorm.
    What could possibly threaten them?

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"No, not that kid. Something worse." Jasmine said, glancing from Zane back to Shooter. "Look, I'm not sure what it is yet. I got an email threatening the deaths of you three and I just want to make sure nothing happens to you. My advice is to split up and hide somewhere safe. It's looking for all three of you, so if you're all together it'll only make its job easier, okay? I know I sound crazy, but you have to believe me."

Midori looked at Jasmine's eyes, then up and down her body. "Uhm... Did you tell the headmaster about this?"

"Not yet. I wanted to warn you first."

Blog Entries

"Whoa, lookie there, I think you're playing too much online game," Shooter laughed, folding his arms casually. "This castle is safe, okay? And why would they kill us? I'm just an ordinary kid, I aint the son of an important person. Why would anybody wanna kill me?"

Shooter elbowed Midori playfully, being careful to not use his strength, because most girls are very fragile. "Isn't that right? Besides, if you tell the headmaster, he'd most likely thinks you're crazy."

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Midori glanced at Shooter, then back at Jasmine. "You may not be the son of anyone important, but you do have the spirit of Ales Celestia in your body. That could mean something. Somebody might want to kill you just for that. Me... Uh... Uhmm, my father is someone... Of a certain standing. And Joey, well... I dunno about him, but who knows? I think we should at least give it some consideration."

Jasmine looked at Midori and let out a sigh. "Alright. Well then, I suppose I'll be off now." She quickly checked her watch to check the time. "It's up to you whether you believe me or not. But I don't want to ignore threats in case something happens."

With that, she turned and walked off towards the headmaster's office.

Blog Entries

"Oh well, I'm not sure about that. Emm... Remind me again who is Ales?"

(Prince, moron.) Ales' voice echoed in his head. If he was here, he would probably smack the boy's head playfully.

"Oh yeah, I get it now. Sure.... So emm.. Okay. Midori, let's go."

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"... Okay." Midori followed after him, her heart racing. "Where do you think is the safest place?"

Blog Entries

Shooter stopped in his tracks, and turned around and looked at Midori in disbelief. "Hello?! Midori, she's drunk! There's no way in hell somebody would send a mail and be like 'hello, these kids are gonna die, please safe em, k thx.' I said yes to everything she said so that she'll go away!"

The boy sighed, and scratched his head, confused at the Elite's behavior. She's not usually like that... Maybe she's drunk, maybe she's high, but one thing for sure, is that no one, or nothing that can kill him here.

"Come on, Midori. Just let's head towards the library and then to your dorm."

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"...No." Midori shook her head slowly. "She wasn't drunk. Her eyes weren't bloodshot, she spoke perfectly clearly, could walk in a straight line, and there was no scent of alcohol at all on her breath. She's perfectly sober." Midori sighed and shut her eyes, thinking, determined to talk some sense into Dan. "She was afraid. Pupils dialating, excessive sweating. I think... I think we should take her seriously. You know how crazy it sounds, I know how crazy it sounds. But you know, you..." She paused, thinking about how she could put this delicately without offending Shooter.

"Kids like us always hear about stuff like this, a situation where something awful happens but could have easily been prevented, and always think, 'Oh, that'll never happen to me'. But... That just isn't the case. Anything can happen to anyone. And... I guarantee you, everyone ending up in those kind of situations thought like that. This may not be one of those situations, but... In case it is, I'd rather nothing happen to us than get killed."

Blog Entries

The boy sighed, leaning his body against the stone wall and closed his eyes, doing the 'I'm thinkin real hard' face. The last time he didn't listen to his aunt, he ended up in the hospital...

"Okay, then explain the mail..." He said, walking up the central stairs and headed towards the left wing of the castle. "Where do you think it is from? The one who wants our head?"

If is it possible to make even Jasmine of the Elite Four to look so scared like that... Then you have a good reason to be scared. But then again, why? The most logical explanation is that they want to assassinate Ales, but as far as he knows, his people loved him. Ales is a good prince, why would anybody want to kill him?

The boy moaned and facepalmed.

Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast