Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin) - Page 12
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)

"Oh...okay. Should I be scared too?" Midori chuckled. "That's okay, I can get there by myself. I don't wanna disturb anyone." she walked in the direction Shooter had pointed and waved.
    "Damnit," Jasmine muttered and ran her fingers through her hair.
    She couldn't tell Diego about the email, that would freak him out and try to stop her from doing anything. And she had to do something.
    "It's just...I have to find out...if he's planning something for the League soon," she lied. "I gotta go."
    She started to walk out the door.
    all my life I wish I broke mirrors instead of promises
    'Cause all I see is a shattered conscience staring back at me

Blog Entries

"Bye. Good luck." Shooter waved back, and then, started making his way to the opposite side. Usually, he would love to take Midori to see the principal. But he had something else to do.
    She's like my kid sister he keep telling himself, even though Ales always states that they look cute together. Now he could only hope that the principal, Sir Malucius Ruthven, won't scare her, because that man, is the king of intimidation.

---

"Now you love your job. How unusual." Diego raised his eyebrow. But he just smiled and gave his wife an approving smile and a quick peck on her forehead. "Well, go ahead then. Oh, by the way, our house is quite big. Its boring without little kids, right? You know what I mean?"
    Diego let out a small laugh pinched Jasmine's cheek playfully.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Midori tried to pick up the pace, but she kept tripping herself up on her heels.
    Why do girls always have to wear high heels? They're so unproductive, she thought bitterly.
    She managed to get to the Absolute statue and pulled the horn.
    Jasmine gave Diego a smile. "Maybe. We'll see." she kissed him on the cheek and ran out the door. "Bye."
    She released her Hydreigon, and he appeared in a flash or red light.
    "Take me to Eterna," she said, mounting it.
    Vara watched Jasmine go as she tossed her apple core in the trash. "Diego, do you really think everything's all right?" she asked tentatively.

Blog Entries

The eyes of the statue flashed red, and the Absol statue, about the same size of Midori, began to slowly move to the right, revealing a grand stairway that apparently leads to the principal's office.

---

"Of course. I trust her, and she can take care of herself." Diego nodded, picking up the rubik's cube he had thrown earlier. He sat across Vara and gave her a curt nod. "So what are you gonna do about him?"
    Him. It was always him. Diego knew everything about Ales, because Jasmine had told him. And he had learned how he managed to cheat everyone into thinking that he was dead. "I know how he could still live..."

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

The corners of Midori's mouth curved upwards in a smile.
    "Cool," she remarked to no one and began to walk up the staircase.
    "Him?" A lump caught in Vara's throat. "W-well, I d...don't really know. I mean... It's not every day something crazy like that happens, right?" Vara let out a fake laugh and ran her fingers through her hair. "How could he have possibly pulled something like that on me? It's not just the how, but why the hell would he think this would be best?" she let out a heavy sigh and laid her chin down on the kitchen counter. "Nnngh..."
    It wasn't long before Jasmine's Hydreigon landed in Front of the Eterna City gym, where Twitch's cousin lived. She ran up the stairs and knocked on the door impatiently.

Blog Entries

The principal's office is pretty cozy. It has a somewhat refreshing and calming air to it. There was a huge, black and white photo of the principal, hanging on the wall. The photo is about the size of Midori, and it looks so old. The room was brightly lit by the chandelier from victorian era, and the room itself is decorated with nice sofas and collection of medieval swords that is hanged on the wall.
    The principal himself is in his room, but Midori cannot see his face because its overshadowed by his hair. He doesn't seem to notice her because he was busy doing some sort of a paperwork.

-----

"Well, he is a prince. If you're a prince, and you've been gone from your kingdom for long and can't go home, but suddenly someone told you that you can now go home, of course you must go home, like it or not. His people needs him. He's the heir to the throne." Diego said. He would do the same thing if he was in Ales' shoes. A little sacrifice for someone you love is worth making. "If he refuses to go, they will force him to. Now, that would make things worse. So, Ales did a little "stunt". Why? Because he loves you."

-----

Twitch opened the door. His face was expressionless but he was looking at Jasmine with his usual menacing smile. His red eyes fixed on her eyes, strayed at her chest for a moment, then back at her eyes, and finally he gave Jasmine a curt nod. "What is it?"

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Midori looked around the office with awe and wonder. Wow, next time I come here I'll have to sketch this, she thought, grinning.*
    She shyly approached the principal and cleared her throat. "Uh...um... Excuse me?"
    Vara glanced down at the counter.*
    "R-really? For me, huh?" she sighed heavily and laid her chin down on the counter. "I thought he'd deserted me...I, I thought..." a small tear ran down her cheek, and she quickly wiped it away. "W-well, never mind what I thought." She smiled shakily and slid off the chair she'd been sitting on. "Thank you Diego...I'll be right back." She began to walk towards the guest room.*
    "I have to talk to you. Alone," Jasmine said, grabbing Twitch's wrist and beginning to drag him behind the gym.

Blog Entries

"Have a seat, child." He said, closing the book and clicked his pen. "Do you need something?"
    With a smile, the principal lifted his head, showing his face to Midori for the first time.
    The most prominent feature in his face are his eyes. His eyes are red, with black stroke on the outer iris and black eyeballs. Though, he tried his best to smile kindly, his creepy eyes always makes one feel insecure.
    He stood up from his seat and strode to the table at corner of the room. There, he took a silver goblet filled with red liquid, and took a sip. "Would you like to drink?"

--

Diego raised his shoulder, letting out a small sigh of relief. He was glad he could cheer Vara up a little. Behind every beautiful and strong girl, there's a guy that treats her wrong and made her strong. Perhaps, by leaving, Ales had taught her an important lesson in life to never rely on someone too much, because in the end, when he or she leaves your life, it will hurt.

---

"..." Twitch didn't say a word. He kept his menacing gaze at Jasmine, and finally, his lips twisted upward in a sly smile, revealing his pointy, shark like teeth. "I'm having a tea with my sister. Make it quick if you wanna say something. Or perhaps, you dragged me here because..... You know, the back of my sister's gym is pretty empty, and covered by trees. A good place to make out, mm?"

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Midori glanced down at the red liquid. It looked a little like blood. Her stomach clenched.
    "Uh...um, no thank you," she said quickly, looking up at the headmaster. "I-I'm a new student here, and I have a message from Vislec." She pulled out the envelope and handed it to the headmaster.
    Vara sat down on her bed and stared at the floor. She felt better than she had in awhile. If only she hadn't been blinded by how hurt she was by Ales's actions, perhaps she could have seen the real reason why he'd done such a thing.
    And now he's back. He'd told her to meet him at the Sandgem Restaurant in three days.
    She'd be there.
    "I am not here for that, pervert. There isn't any time for anything like that. Ernest Atticus Alexanderson, have you received any weird e-mails lately?" Jasmine asked him.

Blog Entries

Principal chuckled a little. "Its pomegranate juice. Its good for you, and its not a blood."
    He put the goblet back at the table and took the envelope without bothering to sit down. He opened the envelope and quickly read the letter. After he had done reading the letter, he put it back at the table, and sighed. "Well, well, you haven't been sorted to a house, yes? Agh, what should we do..."

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Y-yeah. Of course." Midori laughed, blushing with embarrassment and beginning to scratch the back of her neck. "W-well, a few of my friends are in Mesprit Red..."
    "No?" Jasmine asked, seeing as Twitch never responded. "Well take a look." She showed Twitch the first e-mail she'd received, from the unknown sender. "Know this guy?"

Blog Entries

"Mesprit Red, is the house for the brave, courageous, and chivalrous. The boys might be a bit reckless sometimes, but they're all warm and kindhearted. I think you'd do well in Uxie Yellow. You sure want to be in Mesprit Red?" The principal smiled, pouring the juice to an empty goblet and offered it to Midori. "In the letter from Viselc, he said that you're diligent and smart. Of course, Viselc wanted you to be in the same house as he was, Uxie Yellow. But, its all up to you."

---

"You sure it wasn't one of Diego's prank? He's a human too, you know. He got sense of humor, even though he's pretty quiet around people." After saying that, Twitch turns away, as if to show no interest. "If you don't have anything else to say, then I'm outta here. Usually, I could only visit my sister during weekend, but since I'm free, I won't waste my time on a stupid e-mail."

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Really?" Midori frowned and looked at her feet. "...Well... I'm not brave, chivalrous, or courageous. I also suppose I owe Vislec. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here right now." Midori's stomach began to flutter at the thought of having to share a dorm with people she didn't know, but she reminded herself she'd still see Dan and Joey around. "You're probably right. I choose Uxie Yellow."*
    "It's not from Diego, Twitch. This next email I got was from Vasilios. Do you remember who Vasilios is? He's the prince of the Observatory! And just yesterday, Ales returned! Don't you think something just a little weird is going on?" Jasmine snapped, then took a deep breath to calm herself down. "I think we should take this seriously."*

Blog Entries

"The moment you entered this room, I've been watching you closely. Your eyes strayed at the paintings, the swords that hangs on the wall, and the things from victorian era. Its a sign that you are interested in history or arts. The way you greeted me also indicates that you're very polite. Those are the common traits of an Uxie Yellow student." The principal sat down on his seat, and folded his arms. He might not looks like it, but he is always good at reading people's thought by their body language. "Think carefully. Because your housemates are your family."

---

"I know him. But judging by the e-mail he sent, that is just some crazy hoax. Nobody can predict the future." Twitch chuckled, running his fingers through his white hair. "If nobody's going to be killed in the "explosion", then don't bother about it."

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Midori blinked, surprised that the principal had been watching her. She didn't think he'd been paying attention.
    "Mhmmm." Midori nodded. "Yes...yes, I think I'll pick Uxie Yellow. It sounds like a good fit for me." She gave the principal a small smile.
    "Fine," Jasmine snapped, putting the phone back into her pocket. "If you want to take crazy chances like this, that's fine by me. I'll just have to investigate this by myself."
    She turned on her heel and hopped on Hydreigon. "Let's go to the Pokemon League."

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast