Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin) - Page 10
Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)

Shooter's arm felt really nice around Midori's shoulders, and she started to relax a little. "Yeah. I'm Midori. Um...yeah. I just like drawing and writing more than interacting with people, I guess. They scare me sometimes," she said, then blinked. "N-not that there's anything wrong with you," she added quickly, starting to blush again. "I just...um...well...nevermind."
    Last edited by Amaura; 9th April 2012 at 10:57 AM.
    all my life I wish I broke mirrors instead of promises
    'Cause all I see is a shattered conscience staring back at me

Blog Entries

"Well, let's go, then." Dan nodded, looking at the newly arrived train. The train, is pitch black, with exquisite gold markings. On the side, "Snowpoint Express" Is written in gold.

Smoke from the engine drifted over the heads of the chattering crowd, while pokemon of every color wound here and there.

The first few carriages were already packed with students, some hanging out of the window to talk to their families, some fighting over seats. Dan pushed himself and Midori down the platform in search of an empty seat.

He saw a boy about his age, wearing the same uniform as he is, but his cloak is tattered and flares into ragged end. He has brown hair and reddish-brown eyes. His headband bears the words 'Rock You', a reference to the Queen song "We Will Rock You", while his belt buckle has the word 'FREE', possible a reference to a Queen's song "I Want To Break Free".
    "Out of the way." He said, pushing few boys away, and took a whole compartment for himself.
    Dan recognized the boy as Zane, the guy in the same class as he is.
    Captain of the basketball team who dates all the pretty girls, and gets all he want. Almost every one respected him... No, not respect.. They all feared him. He taped Dan's butt to the toilet when they was eleven, but luckily Joey was there to bail Dan out. But lately, he's never seen bullying anyone again, and he stopped having sex with the pretty girls from the cheerleader team...
    Had he found someone who could tame him and taught him the meaning of true love? Well, no one can answer that, and it isn't important for now.

Dan pressed on through the crowd until he found an empty compartment near the end of the train. He gently pushed Midori inside first and then he followed. He took Midori's suitcase from her, and tried to lift it up, but could hardly raise one end and twice he dropped it painfully on his foot. Well, he wasn't Joey, who used to lift heavy stuffs.

“Want a hand?” It was one of the students in the academy. Valentin Young.

“Yes, please,” Dan panted

With the boy’ help, Midori’s trunk was at last tucked away in a corner of the compartment.

“Thanks,” said Dan, pushing his sweaty hair out of his eyes.
    Dan sat down next to the window, and the boy sat across him.
    "Aren't you the soccer guy?" Valentin said, looking at Dan, then, glided his eyes to Midori. "... Never saw you around.. You new?"

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Thanks for helping me with my bag," she said to Dan and Valentin. "Yeah. Um, my name is Midori. I'm from Twinleaf." She looked around at all the other kids with their pokemon out. She pressed a button on her pokeball and her Eevee popped out.
    "This is my Eevee, Lilly," she said, patting its head.

Blog Entries

"Yeah, don't mention it." Valentin nodded, then, stood up awkwardly. Scratching the back of his neck. "Uh, I better left you two. Bye."
    Then, the black haired boy left, looking to his right and left, then, started walking away, searching for another compartment.

"Eh, uh... Nice Eevee." Shooter said, placing his legs on the seat across him now that the boy left. "I have a Combusken and a Grovyle. But they always fight each other... So yeah."
    With a happy sigh, Dan continued. "Personally, I see Pokemon as a friend, not as a tool."

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Midori sat down across from him and Lilly hopped up into her lap, rubbing her face against her hand. "That's really nice. That you see Pokemon as friends, that is." She smiled charmingly at him and started to pet her Eevee. "My mom did too. She was a really good Coordinator. I have her Milotic with me too, but...I don't think she'd fit in this compartment," Midori said, glancing around at the walls and laughing softly, imagining Aqua cramped in this space.

Blog Entries

"O..ow...." Shooter frowned, looking down. "You have a Milotic? That's... Great. Ugh, I suck at battling. The only thing I do best is playing soccer and card game."
    He pulled out his pokeball, and threw it. The ball explode a white light, and it revealed a Grovyle and a Combusken, who preferred not to look at each other
    "Here's Roy and Corona. My friends. So you wanna be a coordinator, huh?"

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Uh...ummm, well, I don't know about that," Midori said, looking down at the ground. "Getting up in front of people and performing makes me nervous...I think I'd be a better Breeder or something."
    Truth was, though, a career in Pokemon didn't interest Midori that much. She would much rather be an artist or writer.
    (Hi!) Lilly jumped down from Midori's lap and landed in front of the Grovyle and Combusken. (I'm Lilly! What's your names?)

Blog Entries

"Breeder, huh? Sounds like a pretty challenging job." Shooter smiled kindly in response. He looked through the window, houses went pass by as the train moves, and the snow covered the ground like a giant, pure white blanket. "Being a breeder means you must know anything about pokemon, from its habit, its favorite food, its growth rate, and everything else. Personally, I want to be a Pokeathlete. Lionel Messy is my idol."
    (Roy.) The Grovyle answered rather coldly, then, he leaped and sat next to his trainer, looking out to the snowy land. (The name's Corona.) The Combusken smiled down at the shorter female Eevee. (Nice to meet you.)

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Yeah....but I'm good at remembering that kind of stuff..." Midori shrugged. "That's really cool you want to be a Pokeathlete. I've never met one before." She smiled.
    She was surprised at suddenly, how easy it was to talk to him when she relaxed. Even though her heart was still beating fast, she could still carry on a conversation.
    (Nice to meet you too!) Lilly cocked her head to the side and grinned, one of her ears flopping down in her face and covering her eyes. Quickly shaking her head, she managed to get it standing straight up again.
    (I'm really excited. Are you really excited? Midori never really does anything with me. Well, I sit in her lap and she pets me and gives me treats and sometimes draws me, but then I have to sit still and sitting still is so boring. I wanna try battling! Hiyah!) Lilly jumped into the air and kicked Dan's seat.

Blog Entries

"Whoah, easy, girl." Dan laughed a little, bending forward to pat the Eevee on the head. He picked the the female Eevee and put her on his lap, scratching her chin playfully with a grin. Growlithe loves to be scratched in the chin like that, and he wondered will the Eevee like it too or no. "You never met a Pokeathlete? For shame. RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!"
    The boy took out his wallet and pulled a photo, and showed it to Midori. Its a photo of himself and Lionel Messy. "Yep, he's my idol, even though my favorite team is Snowpoint United."
    (I could teach you few tricks.) Corona said, looking at the Eevee on Dan's lap.
    (I could teach you even better tricks.) Roy smirked, tossing the long leaf on his head proudly.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Lilly smiled and rubbed her face against Dan's hand, then looked at the Combusken and Grovyle. (Really?! Can you guys teach me?! Oooh, that would be so cool!) She jumped off of Dan's lap and grinned happily.
    Midori looked at the picture. "That's really cool. I used to travel around with my mom when she did contests and I met a lot of famous Coordinators. But never a Pokeathlete." She shrugged.

Blog Entries

Dan smiled as he saw a grand, gothic styled castle in the distance through the window. His smile widened as he saw a herd of Absol racing through the snowy land. Such a beautiful sight. The academy had never stopped to amuse him.
    "We're almost there." He muttered.
    (Sure.) Both of the pokemon answered in unison.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Oh my God." Midori quickly reached into her bag and pulled out a sketchbook and a pencil, trying to quickly sketch the outline of the castle before it dissapearred. "It's so gorgeous."
    (Really?! That's so awesome! Oh my gosh. Should I call you guys my senseis? What kind of stuff are you going to teach me?) she ran around energetically, totally pumped.

Blog Entries

Snowpoint academy is a huge, quite elegant-looking gothic styled castle, with many towers. The castle has extensive grounds with sloping lawns, flowerbeds and vegetable patches, a loch called Prontera Lake that students usually use to catch aquatic pokemon, a large, dense forest called Prontera Forest that is covered in snows. The forest is off limits to students, because the forest is teeming with strong and violence pokemons.
    At the corner of his eyes, Dan saw an Aerodactyl landing on one of the towers of the academy.
    Joey.

"Yup, welcome to the academy!" Dan grinned.
    (There's plenty of better pokemon than us.) Corona frowned
    (But we'll beat them one day.) Roy added, high fiving his friend.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Midori looked at Joey and his Aerodactyl with astonishment, her eyes wide and bright with wonder.
    "Oh my gosh. I can't believe I'm going to live here! Oh my gosh, there's got to be a ton of really old stuff and it's probably really pretty and I'm going to get to draw it and- gosh." Midori looked at Dan, seeing as she'd almost forgotten he was there and she blushed, embarrassed.
    (That's just like you Midori, getting all excited over some creepy castle,) Lilly said, stopping running around with joy the minute she spotted the castle. (It looks creepy...)

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast