Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)
Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)

Blog Entries

Default Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)

Sequel of Pokemon Quest: Sentinel of Starry Skies.
    Inspired by: Dragon Quest and Pokemon
    Made by: Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin

---

Dan hummed a little as he strode through the gardens of Twinleaf Town. he’d been here for nineteen years now, and the city never lost its sense of wonder. Everything here emanated calmness, and to him it was almost like a scent, a fragrance of everything in bloom, and he inhaled it with a smile.

Of course, some of that “fragrance” was that of actual flowers in bloom. he had never seen healthier, more colorful flowers(he had never been to Floaroma), or eaten more delicious fruits and vegetables than here. And the knowledge! Dan felt he had learned more in the last seven years than in his entire life—and most of that in the last two, since Ernest Alexanderson had formally taken him as his apprentice. Few things contented him more than sitting curled up in the sun with a cold glass of sweet Oran Berry Juice and a pile of books. Of course, some of the rarer parchments needed to be protected from sunlight and spilled juice, so the next best thing was sitting inside one of the many rooms, wearing gloves so his hands would not damage the fragile paper, carefully perusing something that was older almost than he could comprehend.

But for now, he just wanted to wander in the gardens, feeling the living earth beneath his feet, smelling the incredible scents, and, when hunger gnawed at his stomach, reaching up and plucking a ripe goldenbark apple warm from the sunlight and crunching it happily.

At the center of the town, a statue of the guardian of the town stood; proud, graceful, and his wings spread wide. On the dais, something is written in gold: "Ales, Guardian of Twinleaf Town. May the flames in his valiant heart burns forever and lights up our path."
    Shooter felt a quick jolt went through him as he saw the statue. He had a friend, who looked exactly like the guardian, and happens to has a same name as the guardian.
    Ah, but it was a long time ago. He died when Shooter was twelve.

"Bro, in Oreburgh, we aint read! We work at the mine and dug up fossils!" Came a familiar, cheerful voice, and a strong tap on the boy's shoulder.
    Shooter grinned, pushing his friend, Joey, playfully "hey bro." He said.
    Joaquin Moriarty, known as Joey, is Shooter's best friend. His outfit consists of a standard brown jacket, unbuttoned, and a black shirt underneath, and a jeans. A Premiere Ball is strapped above his waistline, largely hidden beneath the lower rim of his jacket. His brown hair is sectioned in two layers, the layer closest to his face a darker shade of brown than the one behind it. His black eyes are positioned directly beneath the bangs of the layer closest to his face. He wore a red Poketch on his left arm.
    "You're goin to see Vara's performance aight?" Shooter asked, pointing to the big stadium few blocks away from his house. The stadium is newly built, only two years old, and it will host a big pokemon coordinating event
    "Of course. I tell you man, she's smokin hot and extremely skillful." Joey chuckled, taking his premiere ball, and tossed it to the air, caught it again, and toss it again "I'll be there, yo."

---

Two large, strong arms wrapped around Jasmine's waist like a band of steel. "Are you going to see Vara in Twinleaf Today?" The man asked.
    Diego Moriarty, the third Elite Four, and also the husband of Jasmine Moriarty, smiled as he rested he grinned against Jasmine's cheek.

He pulled away, and walked towards the bookshelf. He reached for the pokeball on top of the shelf, and strapped it to his belt "hmm.. Today's going to be a long day... Got some paperwork to do, and there's lots ambitious youngster trying to challenge the league today.."

---

The dinner was a formal one. The return of Ky Midgard, leader of Royal Knights from his mission, and the arrival of Breanne Lamia Neferata, on the same day had sent those Celestrians who served the castle into a flurry of activity. There was a large dining room that was reserved for special occasions, and it was here that the dinner was hosted.

A table large enough to seat over two dozen stretched from one end of the room to the other. Overhead, three chandeliers twinkled with brightly burning candles, echoed by the candles burning on the table. Sconces along the walls held torches, and to keep the ambiance gentle while still providing sufficient illumination, several globes hovered around the sides of the room, ready to be summoned where a little extra light might be needed. Servants rarely intruded, save to bring out and clear the courses; bottles of wine poured themselves with the flick of a finger. Flute, harp, and lute provided soothing background music, their graceful notes created by magic rather than human hands or breaths of air.

Prince Vasilios presided in one of his rare appearances. He was a tall man, seeming all the taller because of his thin built. his eyes were alert and piercing. Present also was Valerie the fairy, who runs the starlight express. her hair catching the candle-and torchlight to gleam mostly silver, with red and black streaks. Many others were in attendance, all of high rank. Breanne, in fact, was far and away the lowest-ranking person present.

Breanne came from a military background, and one of the things her father had instilled in her was a solid understanding of her strengths and weaknesses. “It is as much of a mistake to underestimate yourself as to overestimate yourself,” Daelin, her father, had once told her. “False modesty is as bad as false pride. Know exactly what you are capable of at any moment, and act accordingly. Any other path is folly—and could be deadly in battle.”

She knew she was deft in the magical arts. She was intelligent and focused, and had learned much in the short time she had already been here. She doesn't live at the observatory, because she's a famous singer in Sinnoh, known as D-va. Also, Breanne is gifted with mesmerizing beauty-- with just speaking in a low, sensual, and seductive tone, she could get almost any guy to do what she wants. Her beauty, is also her curse. She rely too much on people, making herself a fragile little figurine.

The conversation, not surprisingly as the internment camps were located fairly close to Observatory, focused on the Dimago, although the Observatory liked to think itself above such things.

Ky Midgard reached a long, elegant hand for another slice of bread and began buttering it. “Brainwashed or no,” he said, “they are dangerous.”

“My father, King Axel, agrees with your assessment, Ky, Leader of the Royal Knights” Prince Vasilios said, smiling charmingly at the blonde Royal Knight “That’s why the interment camps exist in the hidden islands of Johto Region. It is unfortunate that they cost so much to maintain, but surely, a little gold is a small price for the safety of the people of Observatory and the mortals.”

“They are beasts, brutes,” said Ky, his normally tenor voice dropping in his disgust. “They and their so called unique fighting style damaged Spear Pillar badly. Only Dialga's energies prevented them from wreaking even more havoc than they did. Mortals, however, couldn't even guess what's happening on top of Mt Coronet, at the Spear Pillar, where more than fifty Celestrians are killed."

Breanne recalled the one glimpse she had seen of the Dimago. Dark, and graceful in their own way.

“Have you been to the camps, Ky?” she said tartly, speaking before she could stop herself. “Have you actually seen what they have become?”

Color rose in Ky’s cheeks for a moment, but he kept his expression pleasant. “No, Lady Breanne, I have not. Nor do I see any need to. I see what they have done whenever I remember the face of my slain comrades. I pay my respects to those slain in that attack. And surely you have not seen them, either. I cannot imagine that so refined a lady would wish to be given a tour of the camps.”

Breanne very carefully did not look at Vasilios as she replied, “While His Highness gives me a lovely compliment, I do not think that refinement has any bearing on one’s desire to see justice. Indeed, I think it rather more likely that a refined individual would not wish to see sentient beings slaughtered like animals.” She gave him a pleasant smile and continued eating her soup. Ky gave her a searching look, confused by her reaction.

Ky turned toward the young prince. “It is my understanding that the Dimago were not always so bloodthirsty. Falric, my second in command told me what he had learned from Garona, who—”

“Garona was the Dimago who murdered Admiral Daelin Neferata”The Prince said, all trace of good humor gone. “With all due respect, I do not think we can trust anything such a creature says.”

Breanne's lips curved in a frown. Father--

“Ah, but if they can be returned to a peaceful state, then we will not have to keep them locked up in the camps, and the money can be distributed elsewhere,” Ky said mildly, before the entire table could erupt in argument. “I’m sure King Axel does not levy these fees simply to line his own pockets. How does your father fare, Prince Vasilios? And your family? Have any young ladies caught your eye, or are you still Observatory’s most eligible bachelor?”

Valerie turned her attention to her plate, but Breanne knew he was following the conversation keenly. She kept her own face carefully composed.

Vasilios did not look in Breanne direction as he laughed and reached for the wine. “Ah, that would be telling, would it not? And where’s the fun in that? There’s plenty of time left for such things.”

Mixed feelings washed over Breanne. She was a little disappointed, but also somewhat relieved. Perhaps it was best if she and Vasilios remained only friends. After all, she had come here only to attend the formal dinner, not flirt.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)

A girl in a black tank top and brown Capris sitting on top of a big rock and holding a notebook watched the boys. She could talk to them, she supposed, but she always preferred to watch and listen than step in.

She wrote down a line of a poem in her notebook I want to see where the boy will take me, then slid down off the rock and walked silently towards the staduim, flicking at her deceased mother's golden cross necklace.

Jasmine sighed. "Vara and I....haven't exactly been in touch lately. She hasn't been the same ever since Ales....well, you know. But, I suppose it would be nice to catch up." She got up from her leather seat.
    "I do miss her, though." She walked up behind Diego and hugged him around the waist. "I suppose if not all the Trainers make it through you, I'll have time to ride down there on Hydreigon. Want to join me?"
    The young, brown-haired Coordinator bravely walked into Twinleaf Town.
    The first place where she had met him, all those years ago--
    Stop it, she told herself, brushing a few strands of hair out of her face. That was years ago. It doesn't matter anymore.
    "Emol," said the Coordinator's Emolga, rubbing his face gently against hers.
    "Stop it. I'm fine," she said coldly, pushing him away. "We're just in here for one Contest. You three need to stay on your game."
    The Samaurott and Rapidash padding behind her looked at each other, as if saying, how can we stay on our game if she isn't?
    The Coordinator walked into the town square, her eyes down on the ground, so as to avoid looking at the big stone statue of the Celestrian in the center.
    This place was so full of painful memories. Why did she even agree to come back here in the first place?
    "Samaurott," the Samaurott said, gesturing with his head towards a new-looking inn. The Coordinator smiled gratefully at her Samaurott, but it only made it even more obvious how awful she felt.
    Once she had gotten a room, she dropped her bags off and opened the curtains.
    Big mistake. Her eyes fell right on the statue.
    Memories that she'd been trying so hard to block out hit her all at once, and she started to fall backwards.
    The Rapidash quickly ran up behind her and she fell against her warm body, while the Samaurott and Emolga quickly shut the curtains.
    "Emol?" the Emolga asked.
    "I....I'm fine," the Coordinator said shakily. "Just...a little dizzy."
    She hadn't come this far just to crumble. Ales's suicide hurt her deeper than anything else could have, and she felt as though she was ready to do it too. But she found Contests.
    She trained through blood, sweat, and tears to get all of their routines right and perfectly timed. She was almost the best Coordinator in the entire Pokemon world.
    And who did she have to thank for it? Nobody but herself.
    Gritting her teeth, she pushed herself off of her Rapidash and got to her feet.
    No way was some stupid memories of the man who left her was going to hold her back.
    She was going to win this Grand Contest.
    Rian Demyzek sat down in his chair, in the secret basement of the house where he lived with his young daughter, Midori. Team Galactic grunts surrounded him, their eyes on him, worshiping his every move.
    "Development of our Trigun is at a standstill," he said, flicking the ashes from his cigarette onto the concrete floor. "I've talked to our scientists, and they say they don't know enough about Celestrian magic to make sure it will work 100% of the time."
    "S....so what's the plan?" One of the grunts asked.
    "I thought someone would ask me that," Demyzek smirked, rubbing out his cigarette butt on the arm of the chair. "Have any of you heard what's going on here in Twinleaf Town today?"
    "The Grand Contest," one of the grunts said.
    "Exactly," Demyzek said, lighting up another cigarette and giving it a puff. "One of the Coordinators competing in the Grand Contest have had--I suppose you would say, a "fling" with a Celestrian. Her name is Vara, and what I need you all to do is to kidnap her tonight and bring her here, so that we can press her for information. I don't care how you do it. Just bring her here alive."
    "Sir, yes sir!" the grunts chanted and saluted.
    Last edited by Amaura; 20th March 2012 at 07:31 AM.
    all my life I wish I broke mirrors instead of promises
    'Cause all I see is a shattered conscience staring back at me

Blog Entries

Joey lay back, folding his arms behind his head, and dozed for a bit while Shooter kicked his shoes, digging his feet in the soft grass as he sat with his back to a tree and read for a while. His eyes often fell to a girl that seemingly watching or spying them, but he quickly glanced his eyes away. Waiting for the stadium to open sucks, and the languid heat of day annoy him even more.

An hour later Shooter had forgotten all about the book he just read. His voice was raw from screaming, his hands hurt from clapping, and he and Joey was having the time of his life.
    The Coordinators had put up a really good shows. Their performance was stunning, and there was no doubt that their skills are astounding. The thundering cries of the crowds are deafening, when they knew that the next coordinator that will be performing is Vara, the best Coordinator in Sinnoh.

This is the moment he had been waiting for. He had talked with Vara few times when she was younger, but it seemed like a lifetime ago that he had seen a smile on her beautiful face.
    "I wonder what tricks will she do tonight." Shooter muttered, waiting impatiently at his seat.
    "She's simply awesome. If Ales is here...." Joey sighed, his hands behind his head.
    Once again, Shooter felt a jolt running through his body, and his heart, pounded even faster, as if there's someone sealed inside him, trying to break free. A sweat broke in his forehead, surely, this is when his strange disease kicks in.... Shooter put his hand to his heart, gritting his teeth, feeling sick and dizzy.

----

The wooden, huge oak door behind Demyzek's chair creaked open, and a man steps in.
    He has short jet black hair and his bangs fall slightly in his eyes and strands on the side of his bangs framing his face, his eyes are blood red which have slanted pupils like cats and glow brighter red when his glasses are off. His usual outfit is comprised mainly in a classic Victorian fashion, including a charcoal suit, leather riding boots, and a flamboyant, intricately knotted red cravat, covered by a full-length, red frock overcoat with cape. He also wears a red fedora hat with a wide, floppy brim.

Sho Fairbrook Hellsing, Galactic Commander that serves as Rian's right hand cracked his fist. When Rian first created Galactic, he is the first and the most loyal member ever.
    All the grunts looked down, avoiding eye contact with him.
    Sho looked at Rian' put his hand to his heart and bowed deeply "apologies for being late, sir. I came here to bring good news about the Trigun development. And.... We are quite pleased at the result.. If I could have your time, sir... I could take show you a little.... Demonstration."

---

"Oh no.." Diego smiled down at his shorter wife, and ruffled her hair playfully "its going to be a busy day today. Besides, I don't think Vara would want to see me... And you know how Twitch do when no one is watching him..."

Diego laughed as he remembered Twitch's failed attempt to kiss Cynthia. He also remembered when Twitch had a huge crush on Cynthia, and when he asked her out and she said no, he went to Cynthia's hometown and over there, he make it rain pepper, making everybody choke and sneeze.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Jasmine chuckled. "True, true. Alright. I'll go alone then." She smiled and kissed Diego's cheek.
    Demyzek smirked. "That sounds wonderful. Gentlemen, I'll be right back." He walked out of the room with Hellsing.
    Midori sat in the stadium, greatly enjoying all of the sounds, sights, and performances of the Coordinators. She pulled out a pencil and began to sketch the arena, unable to wait until Vara came out. She was a big fan of Vara, ever since she first came around Twinleaf when she still ran the circus. The way she got her pokemon to move was always flawless, and her charisma onstage was amazing.
    Midori wondered sometimes if she could ever be like that, but then reminded herself she was a much better artist and writer than a performer.
    Backstage, Vara closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths.
    Zap, Bubbles, and Flare glanced at each other, then back at their Coordinator.
    Something wasn't right. They sensed it.
    (Nerves. It's just nerves,) Zap mumbled.
    (No, Zap. I don't think it is. I mean, it's not that I'm psychic or anything...but I feel...something. A familiar presence,) Flare said.
    The announcer called Vara's name. She took a few deep breaths, then turned to her pokemon.
    "Well, let's do this," she said, putting on her charismatic stage face. "Remember the order. Flare, you're first. Zap, you're next. Then Bubbles, it's you."
    The pokemon nodded, and Flare raced out from behind the curtain and ran in circles, creating a blazing tornado of fire. Zap climbed up Vara's body and jumped off her head, then zoomed out from behind the curtain and flew around in the circle, electrifying the tornado and making it sparkle with dazzling light.
    Vara could hear the audience oohing and aahing backstage, and she smirked, turning to Bubbles.
    "Ready?" she asked.
    (Yes!) The Samaurott said, and readied his Surf. Vara climbed on top of Bubbles, and they rode through the curtain on a wave of water that neatly extinguished the tornado, but didn't harm Flare and Zap since they flew out of the way just in the nick of time.
    She lifted her hands up and posed, smiling brightly and accepting the applause.
    Jasmine watched with amazement. Vara had gotten even better since the last time she saw her.
    She joined in the thunderous applause.

Blog Entries

"I am most grateful that you agreed to come, Sir." Sho said, trying to bow and walk and speak at the same time. "You did say you wished to be informed when the experiments were successful... We are close to that goal. All we need, is more information about Celestrians. I'm sure, our men will successful in kidnapping the woman, so that is the least of my worries."

They emerged into a room that to one with weaker sensibilities would seem like a house of horrors. On a large table, a stooped Galactic Grunt was busily tinkering with odd looking machine. Sho smiled slightly.
    There was a low buzz of some kind of energy crackling. Other scientists bustled about, mixing potions, weighing ingredients, jotting notes. The smell was combination of putrefaction, chemicals, and clean smell of certain herbs.

"Show me." Sho ordered. A grunt nodded and lead Sho and Rian through the main area, past pieces of bodies hanging on hooks, into a side room.
    The faint sound of sobbing reached Sho's ears as he entered. He saw several cages on the floor, all filled with captured Celestrians.

The grunt opened the cage, dragging a woman and a man Celestrian.
    The Celestrian woman was on her knees. The Grunt stooped down, yanked her head up by her hair, and when she opened her mouth to cry out in pain, he poured a cup of strange, crimson liquid down her throat and covered her mouth, forcing her to swallow.
    Sho watched, as the male Celestrian accepted the cup without protest, draining it dry, he had already lost his will to live.

It happened quickly. The human Celestrian stopped struggling, her body tensing, and then going into paroxysms. The grunt let her go, watching almost curiously as the blood began to stream from her mouth, nose, eyes, and ears.

"Like I said, Sir..." Sho began to laugh, fixing his hat, red eyes gleaming beneath the glass "we are quite pleased by the result... But if we could get more information... We could instantly turn them into Dimago that would obey us without question. The problem is.. We don't have enough information, so the Trigun would only absorb their power and kill them, not turning them."

---

"That's great!! Woo!! Vara you're the bes--" Shooter broke off, inhaling sharply. His eyes widened and his face contorted in pain. He looked beside him-- Joey is not there. He's gone to buy some popcorn. He cried out in pain, but its impossible for anyone to hear him, because of the clapping, shouting, and cheering of the crowds.
    Vara... If you hear me, say something..
    "Aargh...." Shooter bit his lips, hands on his head, eyes shut tightly as he endured the pain...

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Demyzek smirked evilly.
    "Great," he said, uneffected by seeing the Celestrians suffer. "The grunts will have her captured shortly."
    Jasmine got up from her seat, noticing a kid a few rows away, head clasped tightly in his hands. He looked like he was in some serious pain.
    "Hey, hey kid! Are you-?!" she shouted, then paused. "Ales?"
    Zap's ears twitched as he stayed in his pose.
    (Guys, did you hear that?) he asked.
    (I...I think that was Ales!) Flare said.
    (Wha...b...but that's impossible, Ales is dead!) Bubbles cried.
    "Alright you three," Vara mumbled under her breath. "Time for the next sequence."
    Zap stared at Vara. (Didn't you hear that, Vara? That was Ales!)
    If Vara understood, she ignored Zap.
    (Zap, we'd better get ready,) Flare said, nudging him gently with her snout. (If we lose this, Vara will be crushed..)
    With that, the pokemon got ready for the next sequence.
    Zap climbed up one of the curtains and swooped down, sending sparks flying down to the ground while Bubbles blew bubbles that reflected the light of the sparks and created tiny little rainbows.
    Flare and Vara danced together in the middle, surrounded by the bubbles, sparks and rainbows. The audience ooohed and aaahed.
    "Wow, she's really talented," said one of the grunts in disguise.
    "Yeah, well we still need to catch her," said the other one.
    "Well, we can't do it now, with everyone watching," said the grunt who had first spoken, indignantly. "Let's do it after she's done."
    The grunts all nodded and snuck backstage.
    Midori's eyes were on Vara's performance, completely spellbound.
    God, she's amazing. I wish I could be more like-- she was cut off mid-thought by noticing some strangely familiar people sneaking backstage.
    I think I've seen them hanging around Dad's house before, she thought, frowning. She quietly slipped out of her seat and snuck down, trying to keep them in sight.

Blog Entries

The pain stopped.
    Shooter's chest rise and fell as he fell back against his chair, grasping his chest with his hand, and looked at the blonde woman that approached him. Shooter recognized her as Joey's sister in law, because she was married to Diego.
    Who was her name again?
    Jasmine.

".... What? Bro, If you ask me not to cry out like that, then I'm sorry, I have a serious disease that causes excruciating pain and I would collapse." He said, opening his waistbag, pulled out a bottle of mineral water and chugged it, and sighed in relief as he put it back to his waistbag. "Haah..."

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"No, kid, just making sure you're okay," Jasmine said.
    That was so weird. She could have sworn she'd heard Ales.
    Trying to shake the goosebumps off, she looked back at the kid.
    "Hey, you're Joey's friend. Shooter, right?" she asked.

Blog Entries

"Yeeah, the name's Shooter. I'm okay. Just... Slightly dizzy." Shooter muttered, wiping the sweats off his forehead. He leaned on his chair, confused.
    Sometimes, he heard someone whispering in his head, though, he not sure who or what that whispered to him. And, in the last few days, the disease is getting worse.
    He concentrated back at Vara, trying to relax

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Jasmine nodded. "Well, alright. Just let me know if it gets any worse."
    She sighed and leaned back in her seat, watching Vara.
    Vara and Flare had just about finished their dance number, and Flare got ready. With a dazzling Flamethrower, the rainbow bubbles vanished and they posed again for the applause.
    "Great job, you three," she whispered, bowing, accepting the applause.
    "D'you think she's finished yet?" Midroi heard one of the grunts asking.
    "Well, they're clapping. Get into position."

Blog Entries

"Let you know what? I couldn't even speak if my disease kicks in..." Shooter sighed, taking a deep breath and applauded for Vara's brilliant performance. She was simply awesome, with dance move that makes every guys go crazy for her.
    "Hey, sis." Came a voice. Joey sneaked up behind Jasmine, and covered her eyes with his hand, grinning "guess who?"

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Ah!" Jasmine flinched, then knocked his hand away, laughing. "Hey, Joey. How's it going? You missed Vara, by the way," she added, seeing her friend go offstage.
    "Okay," one of the grunts grunted. "Here she comes."
    The other one soaked a facecloth in chloroform.
    The minute Vara was in the wing, out of sight in the audience, the two grunts grabbed her and put the soaked cloth over her nose and mouth.
    "Mmmmk!" Vara tried to scream and struggle, but whatever was on that cloth made her sleepy.
    "Sweet dreams, Princess," one of the grunts chuckled darkly just before the world went dark.
    Midori came out from her hiding spot. She couldn't stand by and let her idol get kidnapped.
    "Hey! Put her down!" she said in her most commanding voice.
    The two grunts turned around, and laughed. "Whatchu gonna do, little girl? Call the police on us?" One of them cackled, but the other one had stopped laughing and was tugging at the other one's shirt.
    "Bro, that's the boss's daughter!" he hissed under his breath. "If we pulverize her, he'll kill us!"
    The other grunt stopped laughing too and stared at her. "Crap," he muttered and grabbed the bottle of chloroform inside his jacket, smashing it on the ground. "Sorry girl, we can't have you following us."
    Midori quickly dashed out of the wing, trying to avoid the fumes but she'd only made it out of the door before it came into effect. She passed out on the stairs leading to the audience, sending the audience in an uproar.

Blog Entries

"The fuck?" Dan's eyes narrowed at the girl in black tank top, as he stood up, the crowd did the same, shocked.
    Who is she? As long as he could remember, Vara isn't married, so that can't be her daughter. Her assistant, maybe? No, because she works alone. Perhaps, its her friend. Well, that could be, but why would her pass out in front on stage like that.
    Now, Dan's mind was racing thousand miles ahead of him, and questions kept popping into his head.

He looked at Joey.
    Then, cursed under his breath. That brown haired guy jumped from his seat, skipping three rows of seat ahead of him, and jumped to the stage, kneeling beside the girl "hoy, you better open your eyes." He said, shaking the girl awkwardly.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

"Whoa, whoa, hey. Member of the Elite, coming through," Jasmine said, pushing through the panicked people and joining Shooter, looking at the girl curiously, when something backstage caught her eye.
    She took a few steps forward, then noticed the smashed bottle of chloroform on the floor. She quickly stepped back.
    "Nobody go in there," she said. "Chloroform." She paused, and the facts went through her head. "Someone was kidnapped, and this girl's a witness..." she muttered, saying the first conclusion that had popped into her head.
    The last person back there, besides this girl obviously, was Vara.
    Meanwhile, the grunts ran as fast as their legs could carry them back to the secret basement in Midori's house, where they put Vara down into a chair and tied her wrists and torso to the chair.
    "Good work," Demyzek said to the grunts. "Now we just need to wait for her to wake up."

Blog Entries

"We need to wake her up." Dan and Joey said in perfect sync, looking at each other, nodded, and looked at Jasmine "the easy way or the hard way?" They said, once again, in perfect sync.
    "We could slap her as fast as we could till she wakes up..." Dan Muttered
    "Or we could tickle her." Joey said, trying not to chuckle.

"We should do someth--" Dan broke off, inhaling sharply. His brown eyes widened, and his hand flew to his head and chest. His heart would leap out of his chest if it could.
    The teen fell to his knees, eyes closed.

Outside, the moon turned red.

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast