Pokemon: Our generation (Me & Zant) - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pokemon: Our generation (Me & Zant)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon: Our generation (Me & Zant)

"Catching a Starfish! I think it was hanging out in a fountain!" I shouted back at him, then I turned back to the battle, "Alright, use Quick Attack again!" Tails replied with a short nod and damaged the Staryu. The wild pokemon retaliated with a Water Gun attack, hurting Tails just as much.

"Come on! Just one more, and we can do this!" I reasurred her, "Use Ember!"

Bits of flames came out of the fox pokemon's mouth and fired at the Staryu, it was enough to capture it. I pulled a pokeball out from my bag and threw it in the direction of the pokemon. The red light absorbed the Staryu, then the ball shook three times...

"... Ding!"

I walked up to the pokeball, "Welcome to the team, Starry!" I told it. I began jumping kinda like a fangirl would, "Oh my god, did you see that!? I caught my first pokemon ever!" I said to Jeff with the biggest smile on my face.
    "HE EVEN GODMODDED THE PANCAKES!" - SA3

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"...is it supposed to be doing that..." I said pointing at the pokeball.

It glowed red then the staryu flew out.

"Ya didn't catch it... you just pissed it off." I said meekly.

(one fire attack against a water type would do nothing. I got Shroomish because I completely sneak attacked it and it's a baby (to be explaiend later). heck anime wise it wouldn't affect it.

Blog Entries

OOC: Well, I mean it's one of those things where it was already weak, but you use a weak move so that it's health goes down only a little bit giving it a sliver of health so you could catch it and it wouldn't faint and dissappear. I'm waaaay too used to the games...

Blog Entries

(if this was a game you'd deal about 5% of its health. you need them at below 20% realistically)

Blog Entries

"Oh come on!" I shouted at the Starfish pokemon. Unfortunatley for me, it ran away. I was about to chase after it when Tails stood in front of me, and I tripped over her. "Tails, why'd you-"

"Vul!"

"Eh... I guess it wasn't worth it to catch an aggressive pokemon..." I was sad, but I got back up again, "Ugh! I was so close!"

OOC: I changed my mind on her next pokemon. I want it to be a Magikarp... oh, and sorry for being late today, the website was down and all.

Blog Entries

"heres a trick when you are ready to throw the pokeball have your pokemon ready to attack as soon as tehy break out if they do. saves lots of time." I said, "Also sorry for ditching you at the center. some thoughts occured to me. One thing I gotta ask though since we're both not from here what do you plain to do here?"

(better late then never)

Blog Entries

"I'm no too sure about my objective here, I'm just gonna try doing the traditional Pokemon Trainer route. You know, fight all the Gym Leaders and try to become Champion. So, what're your plans here? Since your a fan, I'm guessing that you'd want to meet all of the characters, right?" I asked him.

Blog Entries

"No. I was going to do the same as you since well what else is there to do really, btu I think I got something a bit bigger planned." I said memories of my childhood rushing through my mind, "I'm gonna become a trainer like no other. I won't take on the gyms. I'll only take on the strongest trainer ever. Red."

Blog Entries

"Who? Also, who would name their kid after a color? Names like Violet make sense, but color names really only work best as Surnames. Anyway, he's the strongest trainer ever? Then why isn't he the Champion?"

Blog Entries

"Because he's above that. He's become such an amazing trainer no one has matched him other then Gold. He's been champion he left it to keep training. I'm gonna find him and beat him... then... then I'll know I've done it. I've made something of myself."

Blog Entries

"Then I guess we're aiming for the same thing. Ever since you refused to fight me that one time, I made it my goal to prove that I'm not just a helpless blind girl. The only way to prove that is to beat em' all!" I said, making my own version of the "catch em' all" motto, "And you know what? I might actually stay here if I reach my goal. Just wandering around the place, no restrictions..."

Blog Entries

"no. Mines different. You're proving you're not defenseless by getting stronger. The reason I didn't fight you was I out skilled you completely. I'm not changing anything. I'm just getting it back. I think you should persue the gyms, but I'm going to just train. get my pokemon to the stats my own teams were at then take my spot."

Blog Entries

"Well, enough chatting. Let's get started!" I already left for the pokemon center to give Tails a quick healing session after the battle with Staryu. I was excited for my first gym battle, as any new trainer should be. Of course, I had to prepare A LOT! I've already got plenty of Super potions, check, and I guess buying some of those status healing items would be useful.

Blog Entries

"I suggest you do get you're vulpix in some better shape though. it'll need some way to overpower those rock types due to its weakness. Typically I used a charmeloen with metal claw, but that won't work this time. Brock starts off this challenge, but he starts it off big."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234