Pokemon: Our generation (Me & Zant) - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: Our generation (Me & Zant)

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon: Our generation (Me & Zant)

"I got kicked out of a tree, and landed on this guy. least it was an accident." I said.

Sometimes I swore this girl knew nothing about pokemon. At first I thought it was just her being blind, but now she seemed to have almsot no idea of what was going on.

Blog Entries

"Well, I ran into a sign- don't ask me why it was at face level- I found a Pecha berry, trained a bit, and got attacked by a Beedrill. Unless it was multiple Beedrill, I couldn't really tell. There was too much buzzing."
    "HE EVEN GODMODDED THE PANCAKES!" - SA3

Blog Entries

"...the world's made for the average population. Often anyone different is left on the outside." I let out a heavy sigh and went over to sit down and guided Caroline over to the couches, "I have a feeling Oak let you get a pokemon too for some reason other then just so that I didn't feel out of place. You know anything?"

I was getting a bit desperite for answers. Something jsut wasn't right here. I told Oak all about how I was a terrible people person and that I was not the kind of person who made lots of friends then he practically set it up that I'd meet this girl. Her problem was visable to the world while mine was something deep inside. I just knew there was something more to this.

Blog Entries

"Honestly, I only became a trainer because it sounded like fun at first. I don't really know anything about pokemon, either. I just knew they were a popular thing..." I was becoming a little suspicious of Jeff. I wasn't sure why, but something about him just seemed off...

Blog Entries

"You make it sound like pokemon aren;t the biggest thing in the world. Almost every human being has one. Even toddlers own pokemon. In what sort of messed up world do people not hav... no way..." I cut myself off.

Could it possibley be true? was I not alone here!?

Blog Entries

"Why'd you stop talking? I thought you were gonna say some remark," I grinned, "And yes, I do come from a pretty messed up world. Well, it's messed up in my opinion. But hey, at least most of the animals there can't burn, freeze, teleport, wrap around you with vines, or say their name over and over and over again."

Blog Entries

"How did Oak not tell me!? You're from the real world!? URGH! I'm gonna give that mana piece of my mind." I shouted.

I ran to the nearest video phone and rang up Oak.

Blog Entries

"Hey, he-" He already left for the phone, and I followed behind him, "So I guess you were a fan, judging by how much you know about it. And how does someone from this world know about ours, anyway? I'm sure that he won't know what we'd be talking about!"

Blog Entries

"Oak knows because he and the other professors were originally working on getting me home. He didn't even mention there was another person. Probably picked up you're appearance on a machine or something."

Oak picked up the call.

"Hello?" Oak said.

"YOU SON OF A pardon my language BITCH!" I shouted at the screen.

Blog Entries

"What's up, Oak?" I said to the professor. I was definatley not as freaked out as Jeff was, mostly because I was more of a go-with-the-flow kind of person. "How's Nurse Joy back in Pallet doing?"

Blog Entries

"WAHHH!" Oak fell over out of his chair when I shotued at him.

He had sicne gotten up and I was standing off to the side grumbling about him being a lying bastard. Oak meanwhile was recovering ans starting to talk with Caroline.

Blog Entries

"How're you doing, professor? Jeff over here is a bit pissed about the whole thing about being paired up and not knowing we're from the same world. Why'd you do that anyway? I'm not angry, just curious."

Blog Entries

(Take care of tht yourself. I'll be doing stuff with Jeff.))

I stepped outside as the two began to talk. I wasn't in the mood to deal with it. Without a second thought I pulled out a pokeball and tapped the shroomish on the head. It vanished inside the ball and I smiled to myself.

"Well that works." I said,"Go shroomish!"

I tossed the ball up, and out came my new pokemon.

"Shroo... ro..." It whispered.

"Consider this my apology. I'm gonna make sure it never happens again." I told it.

The Shroomish still didn't seem to sure of me yet, but didn't try anything. I looked over at the horizon and saw the city gym. Thats it... I'll go see Blue Oak. The three strongest trainers in the world, Blue, Lance, and none other then Red. I'd go see what Blue knew then what Lance knows. Who knows he may have left that mountain. If I meet and battle red... I... I'd be the strongest in the world. I'd... I'd finally be the one on top!

I poked my head in the door and told Caroline I'd be back later. I ran off into downtown and realized Viridian was a lot bigger. I had Izik floating behind me as we entered the gym. good thing there was no man guarding the door like the games.

"Uhm... I'm here to see Blue Oak. You're gramps sent me." I shouted into the empty dark gym.

"Gramps? theres a phrase few people know. damn lights need to be fixed..." Blue said clapping twice, "for now I only have these."

spot light turned on over the battlefield. I nearly fainted when I saw Blue standing there with alakazam. (based on pokemon yellow) I had the same pokemon as Blue Oak. jsut level'd down.

"Wow...." Was all i could say.

"What?" Blue joked knowing I was being overwhelmed by this epicness.

"oh... uhm Gramps wants to know if you've seen Red lately." I said.

"Hmm... no. Not after gold beat him. he dropped by that once then vanished again. Probably went to some other region to train." Blue explained.

"Damn... anyway besides that has Oak mentioned a Jeff Rale to you?" I asked.

"Not that I can remember." Blue shrugged.

"Oh well that'd be me. I'm... well long story short not from any of the regions... ya know let's leave it at I'm not from this world... Wow I do sound crazy... Gramps can fill you in. I'll... just go..." I said.

"Well uh ok. Was I this strange back then?" Gary said to his Alakazam who refused to answer.
    Last edited by jasonwolf; 28th August 2012 at 02:50 PM.

Blog Entries

After a long conversation...

"Alright, I'll talk to you later, Oak!" I hung up the phone and recieved Tails back from the nurse. The bell around her neck ringed as she stretched her limbs, "Feeling a lot better? Great, because we're going to- oh yeah, Jeff's already there and they only take one trainer at a time. I guess there's something else we could do in the meantime." I walked outside of the pokemon center. All I could really think of doing now was stocking up on supplies and wandering the city,

"Okay Miss, that'll be 600 pokedollars" The cashier said as he opened the cash register. Holy crap! That's way overpriced! Well, unless pokedollars is like yen, where 100 yen would equal a dollar in America. Does it really work that way here? I thought as I handed over some of the money I earned after battling the trainers on route one. I bought at least 8 or so superpotions, and it turns out they were more like spray bottles that the drinking kind.

As I was walking, I was suddenly hit in the face by yet another random object, "Ow! Why does this keep happening!?" Whatever hit me, it's viabrations bounced back and I could tell where it was. It was certainly living, judging by the fact that it spoke pokemon-gibberish. I pulled the pokedex out from my bag,

"Staryu, the Star Shape pokemon. It is capable of growing back any portion of its body that is cut off. At night, the center core glows with a red light."

"A chance to catch another pokemon? I'm all for it! Go, Tails!"

Blog Entries

When I saw Caroline in the square I swore she by far the most rediculous person I had ever seen. She was the only person who could find a sea star in a landlocked mega city.

"And what the heck are you doing now?!" I shouted to her from a ways off.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast