Pokemon: Our generation (Me & Zant) - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: Our generation (Me & Zant)

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon: Our generation (Me & Zant)

"Coward," Caroline said to herself, and she began to walk to route one. The thing she hated most about being blind was that everyone had too much sympathy for her. She knew how to defend herself, talk for herself, and has her own way of seeing. Everyone would always feel guilty about fighting or arguing with someone who has a phsyical disadvantage, and she would still fight back. But it might as well be everyone's weakness, who would expect someone like her to pack a punch.

After a bit of walking, Caroline could feel viabrations of tree roots bouncing back to her. I must be at route 1, now she thought. She knew that Jeff was there, but she ignored him and walked off into the forest. That was when she began to wonder why she became a pokemon trainer in the first place.

I only joined because it sounded fun. But now, it seems like there's a bit more to it than just fighting. I guess I need more of a motive... She began to think about the recent events, Of course! I'll just become the champion to prove that I'm not helpless or weak! Take that, Jeff! It seemed like a good motive, but whether it was going to work was a different situation.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"You realize Abra read minds right?" I said having seen Caroline go by a look of anger on her face.

I was fully bluffing about Izik hearing anything though he may have, and was instead going on shear appearance.

"You'd think you'd have noticed a person two feet away from you." I chuckled, "Still are you seriously that steamed about me not fighting you? Like I said before. Once you've actually trained. You were all concerned that you couldn't hear Izik. You didn't even consider your vulpix's sight an option. Pokemon require a lot of trust, and even though you've just gotten yours you need to put a lot more trust in it."

I sent my abra back out.

"Two recomendations. Nicknamng a pokemon helps show that they are a special individual to you, and two if you really want to fight me I won't hold back. If you don't want to be labeled as blind don't use it as a crutch." I stated serious and focused.

Blog Entries

OOC: Going back into first person

"Whatever," I continued through route one, but I turned around to say one more thing. "By the way, there's a Nidorino behind you, seriously." Behind Jeff stood a Nidorino that he hadn't noticed, and it moved along, "Thought you might wanna know if you wanted to catch it."

Blog Entries

"Not a fan of them, but while I'm here." I chuckled, "Izik teleport."

Nidorino was dazed by the sudden disappearance of me and my abra, and then continued to run off the route. Izik teleported us up route, but a bit west of the actuall route, so we landed in some brush in the middle of nowhere basically. yeah we also wre about three feet off the ground. I fell into some tall grass with a thud.

"We'll need to work on that." I said dusting myself off.

Izik shrugged in reply.

"Guess we're training here." I sighed.

Blog Entries

"Looks like they teleported again," I kept walking through the woods. It seemed like none of the pokemon wanted to approach me. Whenever I walked up to them, ready to train Tails or catch one, they would run or fly away. "Look's like we're not having too much luck," I said to the Vulpix. I could hear her sniffing something, "What is it?" I bent down and reached for the object she was sniffing. It felt like a Peach, but it was rather difficult to tell. I pulled out the pokedex and pointed it at the berry,

"Pecha Berry. It grows on Pecha trees and can heal poisoned Pokemon" the device said. I put the fruit in my bag, "Wow, our luck changed rather quickly. Now that I think about it," I took off a bell that was used as a bracelet (which was rather large for my wrist), and bent down, tying the bell around the fox pokemon's neck. "You're rather light, so it makes it a bit difficult to tell where you are because your viabrations are so tiny. The bell would help me hear you." I smiled at Tails. I couldn't tell whether she was smiling back, but judging by the rather cute sound she made, I guessed that she was happy.

Blog Entries

"ok... so how do we do this..." Jeff mumbled scratching the back of his head.

Typically in the games you just kept beating up wild pokemon but that might not work here. after all I hadn't seen many. Me and Izik were just standing off in the middle of no where.

"uhm... how about this we find one pokemon and we try out all your moves." I said.

Izik nodded without a word.

"Ok then let's get to it." I shouted.

I decided a good place to start was the trees, so I climbed up the nearest one looking for any sign of pokemon. I did find an empty nest, but no pokemon. Then I dropped out of the tree and went to the next one until I finally got rammed out of a tree by an angry pokemon.

"Success is mine!" I yelled as I fell to the ground.

Blog Entries

After a while of wandering, Tails was able to battle a few pokemon and get stronger (of course the wild pokemon ran before they could be caught).

"We're on a pretty good start so far, Tails. Do you think we're gonna be ready to face Brock?" I asked, but she didn't have much of a reply, "He's a rock type user, right? We might have to train some more."

I began to feel some wooden object, but it wasn't a tree. Suddenly, I was hit in the face by a wooden plank, "Ow! What the-" I started patting the object that I hit, it was a sign, but it was one of those signs that were hanging on a post. It was the wooden obejct in the ground that I felt moments ago, but I couldn't tell there was a sign there. "Who puts a sign at face-level!?" I thought. I turned to Tails,

"Do you know what it says?" I asked, and she replied with "Vul"
    "Oh yeah, we both can't read. Can the pokedex read it?" I pulled out the device, and it spoke the words on the sign, "Viridian City half a mile North"
    Last edited by Bad Apple; 26th August 2012 at 03:01 PM.

Blog Entries

((uhm viridian city is before pewter... then there is the forest then another route.))

"Izik defend your master!" I shouted.

"Abrahahah!" Izik hissed.

He dropped out of the sky and landed down besides me. The pokemon that had tackled me in the tree dropped down to the ground as well. It was a little weedle. I ordered Izik to fire punch it instantly, and the bug type went flying back up into the tree.

"Sorry, but I'm only looking for strong pokemon. Weedle's aren't on my list." I said, "Good job Izik. possibly a bit much but good job. What did I land on?"

I noticed my posterier has fallen upon something a bit softer then the ground. I got up to realize I'd land on another pokemon.

"Oh crap!" I shouted jumping up, "No no no no you ok little guy!?"

The little pokemon was brown with spots of green all over I'd landed right on top of him. Bah if I hadn't rushed into trouble this little guy wouldn't have gotten hurt. the little guy was cringing in it's pain and just lied there.

"This never happened in the games, but these aren't jsut games. this is something real. I gotta take responsibility for this. I'll take of this whole thing. We'll get you somehwere they can help you little guy." I said.

((http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xgmIrDzaDI&feature=BFa&list=LLgQZzKd3UWHNedqA9_SKC1w))

I picked up the poor little guy and nodded to Izik. he teleported us back onto the route. Thats where things got annoying. Instantly on the route I got challenged by some snot nose brat to which I replied,

"I should fucking kill you."

"Too bad... uhm.. stupid face... You gotta accept the challenge." The kid tried to insult me.

"Ok I will fucking kill you." I replied.

((http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za6u29mLW6M&feature=autoplay&list=LLgQZzKd3UWHNedqA9_SKC1w&playnext=2 ))

Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry, I forget things. I'll edit that

"We're almost there. Hey, do you think that maybe Jeff and Izik teleported to the City? Eh, we'll find out when we get there." I said to Tails. We continued through the route, and ocasionally getting into battles with wild pokemon and trainers.
    Last edited by Bad Apple; 26th August 2012 at 03:05 PM.

Blog Entries

"Now Izik. Thunderpunch!" I ordered.

He teleported around ina cirlce around the kid's pidgey then landed a nasty right hook on it sending flailing back into its trainer.

"Keep the money. You're gonna need it more then me." I said then continued to run off.

I was in full sprint as I headed for viridian. Izik had to keep teleporting to keep up. I would have had him teleport us to the town but after the fight he was tired. I ran right past Caroline, but ignored her. i had to get this little guy to the pokemon center. I was still craddling the little round brown pokemon in my arms as I rushed into the center. I hustled up to the counter and put the pokemon down.

"Hehhhhhh... hh.... oh come on catching my... ya know what to do right..." I huffed.

The nurse laughed a bit then nodded. Even here I felt like a screwup, but a screwup with purpose.

Blog Entries

OOC: By the way, Tails will only know two moves until the first gym battle, because TMs aren't commonly found it the first two minutes of the game

"Was that him just now? Eh, I'll just let him be." I kept walking, feeling like I was close to Viridian. After walking past a tree, I heard a strange buzzing noise, kinda like a bee. I kept moving along, but the buzzing became louder with every step. Suddenly, I ran into some pokemon, and the buzzing became more furious and loud. I pulled out the pokedex again,

"Beedrill, the Poison Bee pokemon. It flies at high speed and attacks using its large venomous stingers on its forelegs and tail. It has three poisonous stingers, they are used to jab it's enemy repeatedly."

"That can't be good," I said. A swoosh sound was heading straight at me, but I was luckly able to dodge it Thank god for my hearing instincts I thought. The tree behind me was hit instead by the Beedrill's stinger. "Tails, use Ember!"

Embers flew from the Vulpix and hit the Beedrill, it should have wounded it pretty well, but the buzzing was still loud. Tails and I were suddenly swarmed with jabbing stingers, but she put herself in front of me. "What are you- we need to run!" I grabbed the fox pokemon and ran from the angry Bee, following only my instincts. After moments of what felt like endless running, I got away from it.

"Vul... pix..."
    "Shit. We need to get you to a pokemon center!" I pulled out the Pecha berry from earlier and gave it to Tails, knowing that she's most likely been poisoned after being stabbed by a poison pokemon. I picked her up and started running again, but with every step I began to feel sick. I must have been poisoned as well... I thought.
    ------------
    Many moments later...
    ------------

I barged into the pokemon center, and ran up to the front desk. I was gasping for air, "Just... heal... please," I caught a bit more of my breath, "I'll just patch myself up..."
    Last edited by Bad Apple; 26th August 2012 at 06:50 PM.

Blog Entries

"Miss there is a line." The nurse said.

A line had formed of trainers coming back from their daily training before lunch.

"...You can do her pokemon with mine. She's with me." I replied, "Bit late though."

I had a smirk on my face though she couldn't see it. Guess she'd jsut owe me this once.

Blog Entries

"What do you sound so happy about? Agh!" I felt the pain of Beedrill's poison, "That was one hell of a bee-sting..."

Blog Entries

"Well its what you should expect to happen. Beedrill's don't give a second thought to attacking anyone in their territory." I said.

The nurse returned with the pokemon I brought in and Caroline's.

"May I ask what happened to this Shroomish?" The nurse said before putting him down on the counter.

"He was a casualty of war you could say..." I sighed.

I took the shroomish off the counter and if sat perfectly still my arms.

"I'm not sure he likes me. He seems more scarred of me then anything, and is thusly being complacent." I sighed again.

Blog Entries

Sometimes I wanna slap you... I thought. But I knew to ignore Jeff's know-it-all remarks (he'd probably lived here his whole life, while I've only seen one episode and have been stuck here for a month). Tail's health was more important. She was more hurt than I was, and I knew how to help myself. I'm pretty sure the poison would work through my system.

"So, what happened to you on you're way here?" I asked him, trying to be a bit more friendly (which I sucked at).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast