Pokemon: Our generation (Me & Zant)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: Our generation (Me & Zant)

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokemon: Our generation (Me & Zant)

I should have been excited. It was the biggest day in my entire life. I was getting to do something no one else from my home could ever do. It was crazy really. One day I’m out for a walk in the woods, and the next thing I know I’m on route one with no way back. In retrospect though… I probably wouldn’t want to go back. I mean that world just didn’t get me. I wanted nothing to do with me. There… being me was… the worst thing you could do.

Here on the other hand I was someone. I could go make something of my self, and my individuality was my greatest gift. I’d been staying with Prof. Oak since I arrived. He and the other professors took great interest into my appearance. It was a phenomenon that was strange even for the world of pokemon. Having been here over a month Prof. Oak decided that a good way to help me adapt was to have a pokemon of my own. I can’t even explain that happiness the idea of a pokemon gave me. I’d finally get to be someone rather then that mental kid.

So like any kid would I got up early that morning, and hurried to the lab building. When I got there three poke balls were on the table. I looked them over. It felt like it couldn’t be real. Some dream that I was so enthralled in I couldn’t wake up. I just stood there looking down at the capsules until prof. Oak came in.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon: Our generation (Me & Zant)

OOC: Sorry for the late-ness, I didn't see the edit until now

I woke up rather late in the morning, atleast I think it was late. I couldn't tell because I couldn't look out the window or see a clock. How long had I been here again? A week? Maybe longer? I began to stand up, and I tapped my foot on the ground. The viabrations bounced back, revealing locations of certain obstacles in my path. With every step I took, I could feel the viabrations moving around. It was rather difficult being blind, but I know how to make it through.

I made it to the front door, and it slid open. I'd been staying in some place called a Pokemon Center for a while with a woman named Nurse Joy. She's a rather kind woman, taking me in and all. As I walked through the town, I ocasionally asked a few people to read signs for me that would lead me to the lab. After a couple of moments, I finally made it to the pokemon lab. The door slid open, and I found myself walking into the place where all young trainers begin.

I could tell that there was another person here who wasn't the professor, I wasn't sure whether he or she would be a rival or a friend. I stood next to them, "So, you're here for your starter pokemon too?" I asked him.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

"Huh?" I said snapping back to my sureal reality.

I turned around to see a girl probably around my age come in. first thing I noticed was a her red hair. Typically something that really annoyed me for some reason. Maybe cause the bully at my school was a ginger, well one bullt at my school. Another thing came to mind. Did I get changed yet? I looked down for a second and made sure I remembered to change into normal clothes. Which I did. I let out a sigh of relief. Though I was still confused I thought this was a private thing. Oak must have let some locals join in too. Maybe so I didn't feel so out of place at it.

"yeah. I'm uh... the professors nephew's kid... yeah let's go with that... bit of an odd selection this year. An Abra, a vulpix, and a seel. Typically it's charmander, squirtle, and bulbasaur, but you knew that... right... gotta stop talking like I'm the pro and they are the newbs." I said slightly rambling.

I picked up the abra's pokeball and looked through the glass top. inside the little fox-like pokemon was mediating. I doubt it even knew I was there. Not too many other people noticed either. I heard footsteps coming from down the hall.

"That'll probably be him." I said.

then on queue Prof. Oak rounded the corner.

"Good morning Jeff. I see you got up early again, and so did this young lady. Guess I shouldn't be surprised you kids always seem to show up early now..." Oask yawned.

"We get excited easily." I shrugged

Blog Entries

"Morning professor!" I said before patting the table, trying to pick up one of the pokeballs. My hand was placed on one of the spheres and I lifted it closer to me. One of the advantages about being blind is that you can find something and imagine it to look like whatever you want. Whatever my pokemon was, it looked pretty cool in my imagination.

"Which pokemon is this, again?" I asked.

Blog Entries

"That'd be seel" I said before the professor could reply, "ya know evolves into Dewgong."

"Yes Jeff is correct. Seel is the sea lion pokemon." Oak added.

"Uhm not sure if I'm allowed to pick first, but I'd rather like to take Abra sir." I said.

I was oddly drawn to this one. I have no idea why, but it just seemed the best one for me. Maybe I was jsut thinking too much about the games, but I knew abra could be a really awesome pokemon.

Blog Entries

"Well, what about the other one?" I asked as I set down the Seel and picked up the Vulpix. I didn't really want a Sea Lion pokemon, knowing that if I let it out of the pokeball, it would flop around in order to move. Unless it was swimming, then I could spend some time with it. Unfortunatley, I never learned how to swim. If Vulpix was a pokemon with legs, then I would be set on that.

Blog Entries

"yeah that one's a fox. sort of like mine, but more... foxy.." I said then regreted my termonolgy.

It went right over oak's head.

"Again Jeff has it right sort of. it's a small fire type that evolves into ninetales." He said.

"Well not to point out the obvious, but if you don't want seel then this is you're only option." I said still cradling my abra's pokeballs in my hands.

Blog Entries

"I knew that. Anyway, I'll be taking Vulpix as my starter." I took the pokemon with me, and pressed the button in the middle of the sphere. The ball opened and a flash of light came from it, revealing the pokemon that was to be my partner. I could tell that it was rather short, so I kneeled down to touch it. "Well, there's no spikes, only fur. And a lot of tails. Guess that's why they call it's evolution 'Ninetales' then." I thought. It wasn't as cool as I had thought in my imagination, but it was better than having a Seal flop by your side as you walk.

Blog Entries

"now... ok gotta do this.. I challenge you to a pokemon battle! yes I said it and I don't feel like a dweb for it!" I shouted tossing my pokeball in the air.

the red light released my abra who floated up in the air over my head.

"...forgot abra can do that... Uhm... Izik please come down here." I asked.

Izik silently floated down infront fo me.

"Cool. already knnow his nickname. though that might be his telepathy." I said shrugging again, "I shrug alot..."

My mind was all over the place today I guess. I mean where else would it be. All sorts of crazy awesome stuff was happening. Who'd expect me to be any less crazy!?

"I swear you're just like my grandson." Oak muttered.

"yeah only I'm better. Come on I'm dying for this fight." I said.

My abra instantly stopped meditating and took upa stance ont he ground.

"Aparently so is Izik." I noted.

"A-Bahra" Izik said

((http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_957770&feature=iv&src_vid=8tMn0Qzuttw&v=BHhkzjAZN-M))
    Last edited by jasonwolf; 25th August 2012 at 06:04 PM.

Blog Entries

OOC: I'm gonna switch to third person by the way

"Alright, Professor's Nephew's kid, let's go!" Caroline accepted the boy's challenge. Ah crap, what should I call the Vulpix... she thought. Caroline remembered all of the tails on Vulpix, Let's call her Tails, like the Sonic character.

"Vulpix, use- um- Ember!"

Blog Entries

"Izik teleport." I ordered.

Izik vanished without a sound and reappeared up in the air, as the attack flew below him.

"now use... uhm professor please tell me this abra know more then teleport." I said realizing teleport was abra's only move before evolving.

"Yes I made sure it learn all three of the elemental punches." Oak replied.

"Awesome. Izik. use thunderpunch."

Electricty crackled around Izik's fist as he dove in to try and sock it to Vulpix.

Blog Entries

"Hey! That's not fair, I can't see or hear it when it's floating!" Caroline looked a bit angry. Tails took the hit, but it only took a fourth of her health. "Alright, use Quick Attack!"

Blog Entries

"what!? its floating right infront of your face how ca... oh feraligator you gotta be kidding me. I'm fighting a blind girl?! I mean come on how is this supposed to be fair in anyway!? I'm gonna beat her to a pulp. No offense but I've a good number of years doing this, and well... liek you said you can't find Izik. Ya know what forget thsi. I'm not gonna fight a blind girl. Chivilary is not dead."

"Though you've mortally wounded it, Jeff." Oak facepalmed.

I guess I could have phrased that better. I still returned Izik stoping the battle imediately.

(also btw thunderpunch get's a 50% chance to paralyze due to scerene grace.)

Blog Entries

"Looks like Jeffery is scared to fight a blind girl!" Caroline taunted, "As long as it's not in the air I can still tell where it is. Now get back to the fight!" She ordered Tails to use Ember again.

Blog Entries

"I already returned Izik. Also I'm above a taunt like that, though it show's you're not helpless. Maybe I will fight you once you've gotten some training, and me using my full skill isn't considered unfair. Until then I'll just go. " I told Caroline.

"Thanks for everything gramps." I said winking to the professor.

I walked outside and re-shouldered my backpack. This was going to be it. This is going to be where I become that person I always knew I was going to be.

"Kanto best offer up its best, because thats all I'm gonna be giving." I shouted.

I sprinted off through town only to be stopped at the entrance to route one. Thats where it really hit me. I'm a pokemon trainer. I'm not jsut Jeff Rale. I'm gonna be a real trainer. this isn't just me playing another game and RPing it. This is me doing it for real. I finally will get to experience it all. I gazed out over the open route and the wooded areas nearby. I just had to suck it all in.

((Pokemon - Route 1 Remix - WillRock & Rozovian - YouTube ))

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast