Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Invasion from the Stars *Me and jragonair!*
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Invasion from the Stars *Me and jragonair!*

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Invasion from the Stars *Me and jragonair!*

Plot: A human awakens in a world were Pokemon can talk and humans are no longer around, but are known. With no memory of his past, all he has to relay on is a female Buizel named Nami, who persuades him to become her partner on an Explorer Team. But as they deal with not only their missions but a group of bullish rivals, a meteor crashes to Earth, containing the Legendary alien Pokemon, Deoxys. Deoxys soon begins attacking Legendary Pokemon pivotal to the balence of nature. But is Deoxys the real enemy or a unforeseen savior from a far more evil entity?

Me:

Nami (a Buizel)
    Stinger (a Drapion, leader of the Rival Team)
    REAPR (???)

Ask Pony Discord

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Invasion from the Stars *Me and jragonair!*

Alright so me:

Ace (A Treeko)
    Deoxys
    Grimer & Sandshrew (Rival Team)
    Last edited by Jragonair; 7th June 2010 at 10:10 PM.

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Invasion from the Stars *Me and jragonair!*

Um...you can't be a Sceptile yet, you'll need to start as a Treecho.

Ask Pony Discord

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh yeah... hehe, I was never to good at Dungeons^^. Okay, Treeko I am.

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Post Thanks / Like

OOC: Alright, since you're the human, mind starting off?

Ask Pony Discord

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

OOC: Would you want me to start out with, the classic, confused "WTF I'M A POKEMON" way?

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Post Thanks / Like

OOC: Well up till the point the partner finds you, yes please.

Ask Pony Discord

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

OOC: Alrightee. And I rushed a tad, sowee.

IC: Ace had been floating in the blackness of his unconcious and sense-deprived mind for what seemed like hours. Inside his mind he thought over things, questioning wether or not he was alive or dead. Thinking over his life, he had so many regrets. At a young age, getting involved with the wrong people, getting worse by the year, feeling okay about being bad, hurting the people he really had loved, hurting others. When he looked back at life, Ace realized he had completely messed up. If only he could get another chance. Just a way to start anew, completely, and prove to himself that he wasn't evil. If he could just get another chance, he would jump to it, he would change...

First, he heard. He could hear the crash of low waves against the soft-sand as the tide came in and receeded. Next, he could smell. He smelt salty ocean air, carried on a gently breeze from far away seas. After that he felt. His body felt awkward. Something tugged at his back, like a tail. He could only feel four fingers, and they were sticky and weird. He felt smaller, and his head felt heavy and big. But he recognized the feeling of soft prickles of sand around his body, like he was laying in the sand. Finally he opened his eyes, and Ace saw. He saw a gorgeous beach as the sun set, waves crashing, clouds drifting against a multicoloured sky, a virtually untoached cave- just a beautiful scene. And then he looked at himself. And shreiked. "What... am I....? I'm a monster." Ace jumped up and looked around. He was alone. And freaked. "What am I?!?" He yelled out loud.

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Post Thanks / Like

OOC: That was rushed?! That was awesome!

Nami was just enjoying the day. She was a fun loving Buizel, that was all, she couldn't help but be happy most of the time. She walked along the beach, taking in the sea air, the sunrise, bubbles floating by from Krabby on the beach, which they did every morning. "I love mornings and sunrises..." she said, smiling. She then jumpped, hearing someone yelling from inside a cave. "Huh?" she asked, confused. He slowly walked into the cave, seeing a Treecho freaking out, apparently not knowing who he was. "Um...hello?...Treecho?"

Ask Pony Discord

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

OOC: Thanks!

IC: Ace's shreicks were met by another voice. A soft and happy one, gently rolling out like the salty ocean scent he had smelt just moments ago. It reminded him of his mother- bless her heart- and it was just enough to calm him out of a confused rage. He looked around and saw another monster. He felt from the moment he saw her that he knew her, even though he couldn't recall ever meeting a monster before. He responded, still confused and shaky, as best as he could. "Am I... a Treeko?"

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Post Thanks / Like

"Yeah..." said Nami, feeling worried for him, looking it. She approached him. "Yeah, you're a Treeko, a Grass Type Pokemon." she said. "I'm Nami, I'm a Buizel, a Water Type Pokemon." she said. "Are you alright?" she asked, thinking this poor Pokemon not even remembering what he was enough for concern of his well being. "Are you hurt?"

Ask Pony Discord

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"No.. no, I don't think I'm hurt. I don't know what's going on. Where am I, what am I? Last I remember, I got shot and I should be dea..." Ace remembered the second-chance thing. His call had been answered. This must be the second chance. "Actually, I just remembered... I'm fine. Just tired and hungry." Ace looked out the cave entrance. "Maybe we should get out of here, is there a place I can sleep out?" Ace decided to assume this new identity- Ace the Treeko. He would shroud his past human life in darkness and leave it behind to rot. Here, he could change, and become something good.

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Post Thanks / Like

Nami nodded. "Sure, I can take you to my place." she said. "I ant to be an explorer anyway, and helpping people is what they do." she said, turning around...and walking right into a Poison Jab to the gut from Stinger. She collasped to the ground, holding her stomach and coughing, the wind knocked out her and the poison making her stomach seriously hurt.

Stinger laughed cruelly. "That was for getting in our way last time."

OOC: Unfortuantatly, I got to go to bed...see you tomarrow!

Ask Pony Discord

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Bitch!" Ace forgot completely about the whole 'new chance' thing and reverted straight back to his old self- a quick, violent fighter. No questions asked he grabbed a Seashell from the ground and jumped at the larger Stinger, taking him by suprise. He. punched Stinger in the face and stabbed him with the shell in the back, lodging it there. Ace jumped back and assumed a fighting stance. "Hey, you okay?" He directed at Nami. "Don't we have any powers?"

OOC: Night!

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Post Thanks / Like

Nami moaned, standing up but still holding her stomach. She noticed Stinger try to attack him but blasted him in the face with Water Gun, forcing him back. "Yeah, you should at least be able to use Quick Attack." she said, demonstaiting her own Quick Attack to force Stinger back further.

Ask Pony Discord

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast