Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver Adventures *Teh Stroodl and me*

Thread: Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver Adventures *Teh Stroodl and me*

Blog Entries

Default Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver Adventures *Teh Stroodl and me*

Heyo! We are still waiting on ToughTyphlosion for the Pokemon Heroes RP and I haven't heard from him, so we can't start it until he finalizes his character bio. Well, remember how we talked about starting a new RP together. Well, here it is! This is my character bio:

Name: Cody Flanto
    Appearance: Red and white exbo hat. Oufit of the male hero in Pokemon D&P. Shaggy black hair.
    History: Cody had been around Pokemon his whole life. But, he was never really good with Pokemon. They always seemed to be attacking or trying to avoid him. Then, on his twelth birthday, Benny had recieved a phone call from Proffesor Elm, the local Pokemon expert. Cody is very lazy, so, after his mom packed his bag for him, Cody was on his way.
    Hometown: New Bark Town
    Starter Request: Totodile

Protecting myself from petefiles and petebears or whatever their called.

Default Re: Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver Adventures *Teh Stroodl and me*

Name: Tyler Johnson
    Appearance: Short brown hair, tall, wears a red shirt and black basketball shorts.
    History: He was always afraid to ask Prof. Elm for a Pokemon, but one day Prof. Elm's Cyndaquil ran away and he grabbed it and gave it back to Prof. Elm.
    Hometown: New Bark Town
    Starter Request: Cyndaquil