Pokemon Detective Agency(Me & Elphie) - Page 196
Page 196 of 342 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246296 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 5125

Thread: Pokemon Detective Agency(Me & Elphie)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Detective Agency(Me & Elphie)

Maya squirmed a tad, obviously panicking and frightened. Her face and neck still stung, the remnants of the actual Slushie were still all-over her, and Victoria was kind-of upsetting her, especially with what she'd said. Maya wasn't sure she'd ever wanted her actual mother more in her life.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Pokémon Private Eye Detective Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Victoria sat Maya down on the couch, holding her comfortingly as Calvin fetched a towel to wipe the slushie off with. "Calvin, how could you let this happen to her? I thought you were her bodyguard."

"It happened way too fast. Before I could react, she'd been hit with the slushie and rock salt. It was a racist action."
    My new anime fic!
    "I pledge allegiance, to the Flag of the Divided States of America. And to the PACs, for which it stands, one Nation, at odds, divisible, with Liberty and Justice for some.”

Blog Entries

Maya was still shaking and closed her eyes as she gave-up and leaned against Victoria. She wasn't her mother, which was what she longed-for, but she seemed to like her, and at this point, what more could a foreign, discriminated-against orphan ask for?

((BTW, that would give her a lot more than one scar.))
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

"Oh, and Gardevoir, you shoulda cleaned that off before you healed her. You coulda done much more that way."

What? You told me to heal her. Besides, her screaming was scrambling my mind.

"Ah, well. Anyway, those scars can be healed further."

Okay, I'll see what I can do. Gardevoir tried healing again, while Calvin held her hand.
    My new anime fic!
    "I pledge allegiance, to the Flag of the Divided States of America. And to the PACs, for which it stands, one Nation, at odds, divisible, with Liberty and Justice for some.”

Blog Entries

Maya whimpered.

Blog Entries

"Listen, everything's gonna be fine. We're here, they won't hurt you anymore." Victoria said softly, trying to comfort her in the usual motherly fashion. After a minute, Gardevoir stodd up. I've done what I can. It should be fine now.
    My new anime fic!

Blog Entries

Maya sighed. "I trust you." She murmured. The only other people she had ever said that to were the twins.

((and this would be the moment the Unholy Trinty (Chris, Terry, Daniel) come-in and go ballistic. Like, the woman twisted things around and told them it was Maya's fault or something. Or just being assholesfor no reason))

Blog Entries

"What in the hell happened?" Chris growled, coming down the steps. "Screaming, explosions, yelling, and she's a mess! What did she get herself into this time?"

"Knowing her kind, probably talking the wrong way to someone and got what she deserved." Terry said. "'Bout time she learned her place."

"Terry, I'm about two seconds from reminding you of yours." Calvin snarled, getting up, but not letting go of Maya's hand.

"Calm down, Calvin." Victoria said. "You two, go elsewhere. This is a sensitive moment, and you two are in the way." In point, they were blasted up the steps by Gardevoir.
    My new anime fic!

Blog Entries

Maya clung to Calvin's hand, eyes wide and fearful and latched onto his face. Now that she'd been healed, and the scarring minimized, the skin on her face and neck were slightly pink, like they'd been vigorously scrubbed, and it stil stung slightly. She looked like she was on the verge of tears.

Blog Entries

Calvin knelt down next to her and looked solemnly at her. "You okay now?"
    My new anime fic!

Blog Entries

She closed her eyes, but that didn't prevent the tears from slowly, silently trickling down her sore cheeks.

Blog Entries

"It's okay, baby." Victoria cooed, taking her in her arms and holding her. "You're okay now, it's over."
    My new anime fic!

Blog Entries

Maya just kept-still, unsure what she should do or how to react, tears still flowing silently.

((Maya hasn't had a mother-figure in twelve years. She's a little scared.))

Blog Entries

Calvin used a clean part of the towel to wipe her tears, unsure of what else to do.
    My new anime fic!

Blog Entries

She reached-out and cupped his cheek with her hand, simply wanting to keep contact with him.