Pokémon Elite Detectives (Me & Royal Sovereign)
Page 1 of 134 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Elite Detectives (Me & Royal Sovereign)

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon Elite Detectives (Me & Royal Sovereign)

Goldenrod City: A town in the heart of the Johto region that was constantly abuzz with business. The most notable of which, the Pokémon Detective Agency, was always active. Pokémon trainers and even regular people with exceptional investigative skills were constantly doing a multitude of things, be it work around the office, or being sent out on missions lasting several days. Two of the higher-ranking agents, twins Calvin and Camille O'Brien, were busily filing paperwork in their office when an announcement rang over the loudspeaker.

"Would the following agents please report to the Headmaster's office at this time: Calvin O'Brien, Camille O'Brien, and Mogami Shiroyama. Those three, please report to the Headmaster's office. Thank you." With a loud click, the transmission ended.

"Hmm. Must be time for another mission." Calvin said thoughtfully, getting up. "But who was that other person he named? Must be new."

"They always send us on missions with the new ones." Camille said. "Why is it always the new ones?"

"It's our responsibility as the higher-ups to show the rookies the ropes." Calvin reminded her. "Come on. Grab your Poké Balls, and let's go." He grabbed his four, and attached them to his belt, then exited their office. Camille grabbed her gear, and followed right after him.

@Royal Sovereign
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Default Re: Pokémon Elite Detectives (Me & Royal Sovereign)

Inside the Pokémon Detective Agency, another, slightly lower-ranked member of the Agency was milling about, doing nothing in particular. Due to her rank, she didn't really have her own office yet, so she just made the entire building her office.

This girl was named Mogami Shiroyama, a Hoenn native, who had moved to Goldenrod City as part of her job there. She hadn't been working there for long, and as such wasn't really known yet, so it was quite the shocker when she was called to the Headmaster's office. ''Why me?'' She had thought while running to the headmaster's office, her long black hair idly swaying behind her, while her Snivy tried to keep up with her. ''Oh. Mikuma.'' Mogami stopped and said, picking up her Pokémon and setting it down on her left shoulder. ''Hold on tight.'' Mogami said, resuming her sprint.

She arrived at the Headmaster's office a little while later, panting. ''Looks like the others aren't here yet...'' She muttered between her panting.
    Everything is possible in the game of life.

Blog Entries

"Looks like you weren't looking hard enough, Agent." Calvin said, standing right behind Mogami with a soft smile. "Although I do commend your efforts to get here as quickly as possible." He opened the door, and stood aside to let her in. "Well, ladies first."

Camille went in first, standing off to the left of the doorway. The office was of medium size, and had several chairs lined up in front of the desk, behind which the Headmaster sat.

"I'm impressed with your response time, Agent Shiroyama. That shows me that you're dedicated." The Headmaster said, offering a smile. "Please, come in. I have a special assignment for the three of you."

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''Holy Arceus. My heart.'' Mogami muttered between her panting. Calvin's sudden remark had sort of scared her. Not in a ''creepy scare'' sort of way, but in a ''shocked scare'' way.

After panting for a few more seconds, Mogami walked into the room. ''You can call it dedication. I call it having nothing much to do. I didn't have anything to do, so I was happy to finally get an assignment.'' She said before she realized what she implied with what she just said. Oh, great. Real smooth, Mogami. Real smooth. Mikuma, who was still perched atop Mogami's shoulder, stifled a laugh. ''Anyway, what's this special assignment you speak of?'' Mogami asked.
    Last edited by Vaexa; 17th April 2012 at 03:29 AM.

Blog Entries

The Headmaster looked at Mogami with a raised eyebrow. "Ahem... we've been noticing strange activities being conducted with Pokémon genetics in a remote area near the Lake of Rage. You're all familiar with the Mewtwo Incident, correct?" Without waiting for an answer, he continued. "Anyway, a similar crisis could occur if this matter is not looked into. Agent Shiroyama, as this is your first mission, you will be with Agents Calvin and Camille O'Brien, two of our best Agents." He motioned to the two, and they turned to Mogami and nodded. "These two are leading this mission, and you are expected to follow orders. And you two, I expect you to keep an eye on her and ensure that she not get into any trouble. Is that clear?"

"You've no need to worry about her, sir. She's in good hands." Calvin said, crossing his arms.

"After all, we have handled tougher Agents in the past." Camille said.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''I'll try not to get into trouble.'' Mogami said to the Headmaster before she heard Camille's comment. ''Now what the heck is that supposed to mean?'' She asked, feeling insulted. ''Anyway, I'll try to follow your orders. Can't give you any guarantees.'' Mogami said to Calvin and Camille, grinning.

OoC: Sorry about the short post, not much else I could do.

Blog Entries

"Oh, this one time we had to deal with a boy that wouldn't listen to a word we said. Then he nearly ruined our mission." Camille said. "He got subsequently booted. But that has nothing to do with you."

"I expected you to say that." Calvin said. "After all, only a machine would follow every order to the letter."

"If you have no questions on the mission, then you may go." The Headmaster said, looking at them expectantly. Calvin and Camille left the office and waited outside for Mogami.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''I guess that means I don't have any questions.'' Mogami said and walked out as well. ''So, next stop: Lake of Rage, I guess? How are we supposed to get there?'' Mogami asked. ''I mean, it's not exactly around the corner. Bit of a long ways to walk.'' She said.

Blog Entries

Calvin and Camille exchanged looks, then burst out laughing. "Wow, that's good. You honestly didn't think we were walking, did you?" Camille asked.

"We take the air, so I hope you have a flyer." Calvin said, leading the way outside. "It would take days to reach the Lake of Rage by foot."

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''I'm not that stupid. And yes, I do have a flyer. Two, actually.'' Mogami said, reaching into her shirt. ''Sorry about this... I don't have pockets.'' She said, taking out a Pokéball and pressing the button on it, releasing her Latias, nicknamed Suzuya. ''Meet Suzuya. I'm responsible for taking care of her. Rescued her from a bunch of Pokémon hunters. Got stabbed in the shoulder. It wasn't pretty.'' Mogami said. ''Anyway, I'm taking it you two have flying Pokémon as well?'' She asked.

Blog Entries

Calvin and Camille's eyes bugged out at the sight of the legendary Pokémon. Calvin was the first to regain his composure. "Ahem... yes, we do. Now, let's get going." He said, unclipping a Poké Ball from his belt. He opened it, and out came a Dragonite. A Salamence came out seconds later, from Camille. "Shall we?" They asked, boarding their flyers.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

"Yes. Let's go." Mogami said, climbing on Suzuya's back, who strangely didn't have too much trouble carrying Mogami even though she wasn't quite strong. "Also, for the love of Arceus and all that is holy, please don't challenge her to a race. She's really, REALLY fast. And I'm not looking forward to falling off." Mogami said.

Blog Entries

"Oh, don't mention that word... He's very competitive." Camille groaned, noticing that Salamence heard the word 'race', and was sizing up the Latias. "Salamence, don't you dare." Salamence snorted, only for Dragonite to walked over with Calvin on her back and bop Salamence upside the head.

"Let's go, and NO racing." Calvin said as Dragonite lifted up into the air. "We'll keep it nice and steady."

"You heard him, Salamence." Camille said as he lifted up. He seemed to acknowledge her, but he was still sizing up the Latias.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

"You heard the man, Suzuya. No races, or you're spending the night inside your Pokéball." Mogami said. Suzuya largely ignored her and smiled at the Salamence before she took off as well.

Blog Entries

"Uh oh." Camille muttered. "Salamence, I'm warning you." Salamence gave the Latias a toothy grin.

"Dragonite, you may have to play mediator." Calvin said. Dragonite looked at the two, and shook her head sternly. "We should be there in a few minutes."

Page 1 of 134 1231151101 ... LastLast