Pokémon: The Unreal Conspiracy *Me and Anthony*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon: The Unreal Conspiracy *Me and Anthony*

Blog Entries

Default Pokémon: The Unreal Conspiracy *Me and Anthony*

We already know whats goin on so........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flame was in his bed waking up, he flicked on the TV "And in other news there appears to be some mass movement of powerful pokemon to an undisclosed location. That is all" The tv announcer says

OOC: Here we go!

Pokebreeder in training Anthony Von Hertzon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon: The Unreal Conspiracy *Me and Anthony*

Anthony awoke and pushed back the covers of his luxury bed in the finest hotel of Canalave city. Sinnoh, what a beautiful region it was turning out to be. He had just arrived and hadn't left Canalave but already the sights and sounds were amazing!Anthony thought to himself as he climbed out of bed and let his pokemon out of his pokeballs.

Raven, his umbreon, greeted him happily. He had just picked her up from Professor Rowan last night and boy had she been happy to see him. Instead of her usually very composed demeanor she had greeted him, literally, with hugs and kisses. Anthony laid out her bowl of pokemon food and picked up another pokeball.

Out popped his precious furret, pretzel. Furret, too, had been picked up from Rowan recently and he had been beyond excited. If you've seen a furret before you know that they're normally energetic. Last night, pretzel had taken it to a whole new level. Anthony laid out pretzel's bowl of pokemon food which had a few pretzels mixed in as a special treat.

Anthony's next pokemon, Chomper, his feraligatr, popped out of his pokeball very hungry. Anthony quickly laid out Chomper's food and moved on. Chomper, too, had been excited to see his master and had tackled him upon seeing him.

Anthony smiled as his ditto, jelly, popped out of his pokeball and began to devour his food. Jelly had been so excited he transformed into a copy of Anthony and ran and hugged him.

Anthony tossed his next pokeball high, and out popped Garo, his loving swellow. Anthony put swellow's food bowl down and swellow ate happily. Swellow had also greated Anthony with loving talons.

Then, came his eevee, Airos. It had grown strong from its ordeal in The Lost World and Anthony hoped to evolve it sometime in Sinnoh. Airos, too, had greeted Anthony with much licking and tackling.

Breakfast served, Anthony began to get ready for the day. When he got out of the shower Anthony found Airos watching the TV news! He caught the last words of the announcer talking about weird sightings of powerful pokemon. Anthony dismissed the thought and prepared for his meeting with professor Rowan in Jubilife city.

Click the Userbars!

Blog Entries

Flame flew to Jubilife City to meet with the Professor. "And saw someone he remembered from The Lost World. "Anthony!?!?!" Flame says happily

Blog Entries

"Flame?!?!" Anthony says as he sees his old friend riding in on a charizard.

"Long time no see," Anthony said as Flame landed and dismounted from his dragon.

Click the Userbars!

Blog Entries

"Aahh, its been a long time, remember the first battle we had where I blew you out." Flame said laughing

Blog Entries

Anthony laughed, "Are you sure the battle ended that way?" he said.

Umbreon smiled at Charizard in a good natured hello.

"You here to talk to Rowan too?" Anthony asked.

Click the Userbars!

Blog Entries

"Remember, my espeon used your own attacks against you and um.... Lan. It decimated you." Flame says "And yeah thats why I'm here"

Blog Entries

"The past is the past, shall we go look for rowan?" Anthony said in hopes that the talk of the first battle between them would be forgotten.

Click the Userbars!

Blog Entries

"Yes we shall." Flame says walking with Anthony

Blog Entries

Anthony enjoyed the sights of Jubilife City. The trainer school, the TV station, the Poketch HQ it was all so very fascinating. Sinnoh was just teaming with life. Then Anthony saw what he was looking for, the pokemon center. It was here that Anthony was supposed to meet Rowan.

"There's the pokemon center, lets go!" Anthony said motioning for Flame to follow.

Click the Userbars!

Blog Entries

Flame followed along quickly looking at the beauty of Sinnoh. "Professor Rowan are you here?" Flame asks as he enters the PC

Blog Entries

"Well well, if it isn't Anthony and Flame," Rowan says as he approaches the duo. "And, my my, two very healthy looking pokemon too."

"What was it you wanted to talk to us about?" Anthony asked.

"The pokedex, I have a new version for you both. If you just add the data cards from your current pokedex to this one, all old data should be saved," said Rowan.

"Thanks professor," Anthony said.

"Your welcome, now, I'd suggest the both of you travel together, Sinnoh is growing more and more dangerous. Wild pokemon, powerful ones too, have been spotted all over sinnoh and they've been attacking humans too. I was even attacked by one! If it wasn't for my aid's pokemon, Infernape, I'm afraid we would have met an unfitting end," Rowan said ominously.

Anthony was in shock.

Click the Userbars!

Blog Entries

"But Professor how could something like this happen, I thought Pokemon never attack humans, except in rare cases." Flame utters in complete shock

Blog Entries

"Yes, I know flame, it is unusual. Its just something we've never seen before. There is still much about Sinnoh we dont know or understand. I'm going to be personally researching this oddity with help from trainers. Therefore, if you do see a sighting, call me on your pokegears! Here, all upload my number," said Professor Rowan as he added his number to Anthony's and Flame's pokegears.

"Now,if you see one of these pokemon, call me and tell me everything you saw! We need as much information as possible. We do have a list of pokemon that are currently in on this, or at least have been spotted attacking humans. Houndoom, Mightyena, growlithe, Arcanine, Leafeons, and gyarados. The attacks are becoming more frequent and we're sure that there are more then them. Luckily, no one has died yet, but the attacks are dangerous and if one thing had been changed at the event of the attack, the person might very well have been killed. You boys best be on your guard," Rowan said.

"We will, professor," Anthony said.

Click the Userbars!

Blog Entries

"Don't worry professor, if we could handle the Lost World we can take down a few aggressive pokemon." Flame says

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast